Interlude – A lewd boat +18
1k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

"Fu~" Walking along the sidewalk of a street could be seen a tall brown haired girl dressed in a black shirt which had a lightning bolt print on it, she wore short blue jeans and white sneakers. The young girl was humming a song happily while her head was moving from side to side with the rhythm of the song, in her hates a small wireless headphones could be seen.

The girl was none other than our protagonist, Lena Oxton.

Just as the song ended and the next song on the list began to play, Lena looked around until not far away she saw a large modern house, upon seeing the house she smiled and began to walk towards it while carefully putting her headphones away.

When she reached the door she knocked twice and waited for someone to open the door.

"Wait a minute!" A shout was heard from inside the house before footsteps sounded behind the door. 

The door opened to reveal a short girl with short black hair dressed in a sleeveless yellow shirt with a black skull print and shorts. "Lena?"

"Hi sweetie!" greeted Lena as she gave Kyoka a hug, the latter was a little startled by the sudden hug but quickly relaxed as she hugged her back. "How have you been?"

"Eh, pretty good just looking for something to do at my place, I didn't expect to see you today" Kyoka replied with a smile as they separated from the hug with a giggle "By the way, don't jump on me like that again you almost gave me a heart attack"

"Hehe my bad" Lena replied as she stuck her tongue out at Kyoka, the latter only smiled slightly. 

"So did you come to hang out or...?"

"Well I wanted to talk some things with you and I forgot to text you, sorry" Explained Lena as she put a hand behind her head a little embarrassed for forgetting to send a simple message. "I thought maybe if I gave enough time we could go out somewhere, I have nothing to do at my house and I honestly don't feel like sleeping..."

"Well..." Kyoka started to fiddle with one of her Jack's while she had a thoughtful look on her face. "I was going to go out and buy some stuff, so no problem."

"Fantastic!" Lena exclaimed with a supreme victory pose.

"But let me get ready, it won't take long I promise" Kyoka spoke interrupting Lena's victory pose, the latter not all the mischievous smile that formed on Kyoka's face for a moment.

"Understood! Can I come in while I wait?" asked Lena with a wide smile.

With a smirk Kyoka said, "Nope." 

And with a slam of the door Kyoka slammed the door in Lena's face.

...

"..." Lena's mind shut down for a moment before she blinked twice. "That's rude."

Opening the door with a mocking look Kyoka waved her in. "Just kidding. Come in, my parents aren't in right now they went out to supervise a band that recently became popular or something."

Entering the house, Lena quickly followed Kyoka inside the house a bit annoyed by Kyoka's joke.  'That wasn't funny you know?'

Kyoka led Lena into her room amusedly ignoring the pout she was giving her, if Lena had been watching her face she would have noticed the dubious expression that appeared on her face for a moment before she disappeared.

"Stay here while I take a bath" Kyoka said with a lopsided look as she quickly went to the bathroom that was connected to her room.

Lena raised an eyebrow at Kyoka's strange behavior before simply shrugging and opening her phone.

'Those protogems aren't going to get themselves...'

 

***

Kyoka was in a panic.

Well, she wasn't panicking but something very close to it.

Kyoka let out a low moan from her mouth as one of her Jacks vibrated lightly over one of her small nipples, her other hand slowly moved down to the area between her legs before tentatively rubbing her clit.

Well maybe she was a little turned on, just a little.

Now, don't misunderstand Kyoka, she had always been quite disconnected from the world of pleasure and love. Not that she was a prude who had never touched herself but it was such a rare thing that she could count the times she has done it with one hand.

Today was one of those rare days where Kyoka was horny, very horny. Fortunately for her just her house was alone and she could masturbate without worry.

But before she could reach her orgasm, the sound of the doorbell rang like lightning. Immediately Kyoka came out of the bathroom and put on the first thing she saw in her closet with crazy speed and opened the door....

Only to be greeted by her girlfriend... well, technically she wasn't her girlfriend (yet) but you know what I mean.

Kyoka was about to tell her she was busy with something, but an idea popped into her head suddenly. 

'Too hot, house alone, girlfriend...' Without a second thought she put her plan into action... only now she didn't know what to do. Maybe at the time it sounded like a wonderful idea but now her usual insecurity had overtaken her preventing her from taking the last step.

"Oh god..." Kyoka let out another moan drowned out by the water falling from the shower head as she thought of her girlfriend, she felt two of her small fingers enter inside her tight slit and start rubbing in circles touching all the good spots, her other hand was playing with her modest breast while her other Jack was vibrating her clit hard. "Haa~... I'm cu-"

Noc~ Noc~ Noc~

"Hey Kyo, is everything okay in there, you've been in there for a while" Lena's voice rang through the door.

Kyoka froze completely as water poured down her body as if mocking her. Suddenly Kyoka's voice of reason and her insecurity seemed to slowly silence letting the heat and excitement reach her brain.

'I couldn't cum once...it won't happen twice...' Kyoka thought letting out a heavy sigh as she opened the shower door and walked straight to the bathroom door.

"Ky- Um~" Before Lena could say anything Kyoka's arms wrapped around her neck and pulled her directly to Kyoka's lips in a deep kiss. "What- Um~... um~..."

Lena watched as a completely naked Kyoka clung to her body and began to kiss her passionately. Kyoka's eyes were full of desire, Lena even if she didn't know what was going on she wasn't going to say no to her.

"Um... just... let yourself go... um~" Kyoka murmured quickly as she captured Lena's lips relentlessly, their tongues connected and parted exhaustively in an attempt to dominate the other.

Both girls were having a battle of tongues to which neither was refusing to give in anytime soon. While Kyoka was mad with lust that didn't mean she had an advantage against Lena, the taller girl was a porn aficionado through and through although that didn't make her an excellent kisser it certainly gave her a slight edge.

Lena slowly bent down and quickly lifted Kyoka off the ground running her hands over her ass and bare thighs so that now Kyoka and Lena were almost at the same height.

Taken by surprise Kyoka's lips parted for a moment before connecting with Lena's again. However, that brief moment was all it took for Lena to invade Kyoka's mouth.

"Um~..."

Kyoka began to melt into Lena's arms as Lena's tongue played with Kyoka's teeth and small tongue. The latter had simply accepted her defeat and just enjoyed the feel of Lena's tongue in her mouth.

Lena did not stay still and quickly moved towards Kyoka's bed without stopping kissing the latter. Both girls lay down on the bed as they continued kissing each other.

"Lena..." Kyoka moaned breaking the kiss and taking a breath.

"Kyo..." Lena said as she was breathing heavily. Her eyes scanned Kyoka's entire naked body as if it was a precious gem.

Kyoka's once skinny body had now filled out in several places resulting in the model body that many women dream of having. In addition to that, her chest and thighs seemed to have filled out a bit going from small to modest, while her butt had gone from medium to large.

'I think her chest increased by a cup...' Lena thought absentmindedly as she devoured Kyoka with her eyes, especially on her cute little nipples that seemed to be as hard as diamond.

"You like what you see?" Kyoka said teasingly as she flashed a proud look, she had been very happy about the change in her body as she was finally she was starting to consider herself feminine in every sense of the word. "Do you want to give her a more in depth look?"

Lena nodded as she was about to mount on top of the bed... when a Kyoka Jack shot out towards Lena making her flinch slightly.

"Clothes are not allowed in this room" Kyoka said flirtatiously before getting off the bed and starting to slowly undress Lena.

Pulling off Lena's black shirt, Kyoka could see the considerable size of her breasts along with her defined abdomen which makes Kyoka's mouth drool at the sight of it. Feeling her pussy juice slowly dripping down her leg Kyoka hurriedly removed Lena's sports bra as she gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

Lena brought her hands to Kyoka's plump ass squeezing it tentatively as she playfully bit Kyoka's lip a little making her let out a small moan.

"I think I'll marry your ass..." Lena said between kisses drawing a small smile from Kyoka.

Without stopping her hands Kyoka reached down to Lena's hips grabbing her tight jean shorts and pulling them down roughly exposing Lena's body completely.

Finishing with her mini kissing session Kyoka stepped back to glimpse Lena's body in its entirety.

Lena's body was athletic with various muscles here and there, especially in that juicy abdomen that Kyoka couldn't wait to touch and lick. Lena's chest was certainly bigger than Kyoka's but it wasn't exaggeratedly huge like Momo's or Ashido's, her big thighs were almost as juicy as her abdomen.

And dessert, was that perfect booty she carried on her back.

A little further down was Lena's pussy which, like Kyoka's, was dripping a little of her juice. Above her pussy, unlike Kyoka's, was a small dark brown bush.

"I'm sexy aren't I?" said Lena with her hands on her hips tentatively wiggling her bottom. Instead of answering Kyoka simply lunged forward and gave her a deep kiss on the lips, after what seemed like a minute, Lena pushed Kyoka down on the bed causing the smaller girl to look up at the ceiling.

Lena mounted on top of Kyoka using her arms to keep her face still as she showered her with kisses. Quickly Lena moved back a little as Kyoka spread her legs in M.

Lena watched Kyoka's little pussy for a moment before sinking her head straight down to it, she had seen too much porn not to know what to do.

"Haa~ Y-Yes!~... Oh god~!"

Kyoka bit her lip trying to hold back her moans but it didn't seem to be very effect, besides her Jacks were stimulating her nipples vibrating constantly. Meanwhile Lena was searching for her most sensitive places constantly making Kyoka lose herself in a symphony of pleasure.

Kyoka's body began to tremble slightly as her hands darted towards Lena's head plunging it as deep as possible inside her pussy.

"L-Lena... I-!" Kyoka exclaimed closing her eyes in pleasure as she stretched her head back.  "I c-cumming!~"

Suddenly Lena's mouth was filled with her vaginal juice which forced her to withdraw from Kyoka's legs with her face completely drenched. Below her, Kyoka's chest was rising and falling breathing hard from her orgasm.

"Kyoka are you okay?" asked Lena with concern as she lay down next to Kyoka.

Her unfocused gaze fixed on Lena before she let out a short laugh. "Y-Yeah just... give me a moment..."

As Kyoka recovered from the post-orgasm euphoria Lena couldn't help but smile proudly at the sight of her girlfriend's condition.

"Fufu... looks like my tongue has got you crazy babe" Lena said with a wide shit eating grin.

Kyoka simply looked at her before a wicked grin formed on her face. Without warning Kyoka quickly stood up pushing Lena face down and pinning her arms in the blink of an eye, that training with Edgeshot had not been for nothing.

Before Lena could say anything Kyoka's voice rang in her ear.

"Buttocks up bitch" Kyoka said in a husky tone that made Lena shiver to the bone, for some reason her heart started beating even harder than it was already beating during all this.

"Ky-" Before she could say anything a loud spank echoed through the room drawing a groan from Lena. 

"I said buttocks up!" exclaimed Kyoka as she gave Lena another two spanks, the poor girl had no choice but to obey and lifted her bottom into the air. "Who said you could lift your head?"

"S-Sorry!" Lena exclaimed as another swat landed on her buttocks, although she didn't want to admit it Kyoka's spanking felt extremely good.

While Lena was distracted she didn't notice how one of Kyoka's Jacks stretched and headed straight for her pussy. Without warning Kyoka licked her lips and sent her Jack as deep inside Lena as she could.

"Kyo-?!"

"silence slut" Kyoka murmured in her ear as he gave her another hard spanking causing Lena to scream in ecstasy as her mind went blank. The spankings continued until the entirety of Lena's ass was turning completely red.

Throughout the whole process Lena had begun to scream out in mad pleasure as she sunk her face into the sheets in an attempt to lower her voice, which she failed to do. Kyoka watched with a wide smile and at some point had stopped holding Lena's arms and had started to masturbate with her fingers.

When Lena thought Kyoka had finished suddenly a great vibration shook her whole body with extreme pleasure as her mind went blank for a moment.

Just a bunch of meaningless babbling came out of Lena's mouth while her pussy exploded in a shower of juices that fell on Kyoka's body, the latter approached Lena to turn her around and suck her breasts as her breasts had milk inside.

Meanwhile Lena experienced orgasm after orgasm driving her crazy with pleasure making her legs go crazy and her body tremble slightly, the moans were surely so loud that they were heard by the neighbors.

When Kyoka stopped Lena was barely conscious as she concentrated on breathing ignoring the spasms her body was having. 

Kyoka curled up next to Lena with a satisfied smile before giving her a kiss and whispering a, "I love you..."

Lena barely put turned her head a little and gave Kyoka a few sloppy kisses. "I love you too..."

"Then..." Kyoka started with a smile as she blushed slightly. "Ready for the second round?"

"...huh?"

At the end of the day, Lena couldn't walk properly and slept over at Kyoka's place.

...

A/N: Okay, this was MUCH harder than I thought it would be (plus it's possibly the second longest chapter I've ever written). I don't know if this is good or not since it's my first time writing something +18, so some feedback helps a lot. (By the way, this chapter is not canon).

...

Join my Patreon to read advance chapters!

https://www.patreon.com/rTem

13