Chapter 1: I Have To Fight
29 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I post on webnovel. You can go there for more Chapters 

link in webnovel / https://www.webnovel.com/book/one-piece-the-soul-purchasing-system_23977891905918905

.

.

.

****************

The curtains were fluttering due to the sea breeze that was gently blowing with a bit of a salty flavour.

A cat was under the desk, raised her paw and rubbed her face with her eyes half open, then closed them and slept again.

It was a very sleepy morning, but Rogen was busy packing all his things into a suitcase.

He had to flee because soon people would come looking for him to catch him for his bounty. If he is caught, he will end up in a stinking prison for life. This prison will be Impel Down.

"Rogen, hurry up, these crazy guys are coming."

Outside, a little girl, named Lolita, was nervous as she urged Rogen to hurry up.

"I know I know!" Rogen waved lazily, as he picked up the small bag and left the bedroom.

"These groups of people are really disgusting, Roger just died and they are really there for you, just for the reward, you really rude guys."

Rogen just smiled. He naturally understood that this group of people only wanted to obtain that valuable reward.

After all, his strength is negligible compared to his older brother, Gol de Roger.

Although he had never stopped training during these 16 years, due to his limited talent, he had to admit that he didn't have the ability to be strong.

"Hurry up, I can only help you reach the port, the rest depends on you, leave Log Town quickly, you must take care of yourself!" She said to me small with tears in her eyes.

Rogen nodded with a small smile on his face. He quickened his pace while comforting little Luli.

He didn't want to be caught, they would hand him over to the Marines.

"Don't worry about me and don't follow me, I don't want to involve you in this."

"No, after losing Roger, I don't want to lose you either." She said firmly.

Rogen shook his head, he couldn't refuse, at this time he really needed her to guide him, the ship was leaving soon and he didn't know what to do.

After a period of constant running, Rogen was far from home.

It's off. His eyes gazed intricately toward his home, the place where he had lived for 16 years.

From now on, he won't have a home anymore.

It was impossible to fathom how a middle-aged Roger could have a much weaker younger brother. Rogen naturally understood why he was not a person of this world, as soon as he opened his eyes he knew the world he lived in. At that time he was happy and excited. This was the world of One Piece.

He's the brother of Jules D Roger! They had the same last name and the same blood, Roger had taught him since childhood.

However, something terrible happened, he discovered that he had little or no strength.

For 16 years, he used the Saitama method of training, crazily running, doing push-ups, training in the hot summer with a thick quilt, and in the winter only wearing a jacket and shorts. However, he was unable to become stronger.

No matter, training in such a crazy way made him think that he could become a little stronger.

Yesterday was Roger's execution stand and Logitown was crowded with people.

Standing in his bedroom on the second floor, Rogen could clearly see Roger's stage, he already knew that this day would finally come.

When Roger died, a great catastrophe befell him... The government did not allow anyone who had anything to do with Gol D Roger to live, and his brother Rogen was the top priority even if he was as weak and useless as any normal person.

"Rogen, don't look back, just go!" Little Lolly pulled him anxiously.

I heard footsteps in the tunnel.

Just as the little girl pushed him, she didn't notice that he suddenly shivered and a strange look appeared on his face.

At the same time, at the entrance to the tunnel, a group of people were carrying swords. Their eyes were sharp.

"Rogen, don't try to escape!"

"Stay there or we will kill you!"

"Your brother is dead, you better join him."

This group of people had yet to enter, but they started shouting loudly, the sound was harsh, causing little Luli to shiver nervously.

"Bastards! Have you forgotten all that Roger has done for you?" Lolita was very brave. I scolded them out loud.

At that time, the crowd arrived and directly surrounded them.

When they heard Loli's voice, some of the people surrounding Rogen showed awkward looks on their faces, in fact, Roger had taught them. However, the reward was very tempting.

"Gol.D.Rogen, your reward is 110 million!"

"Rogen, you're a threat to the Navy, that's the law, we have to do this, we're sorry"

Some people still explained, but the greed on their faces could still be seen at the same time.

Rogen at this moment had not heard the conversation between Luli and these people, he was immersed in the interface of the magical system. Right before Lolita pushed him, a cold electronic voice suddenly appeared in his mind.

"Congratulations to the host, the most powerful system associated with the host"

"The host can buy the soul of a person who made his own legend, using money from this world."

"Or, the host can choose to use the coins he obtained after defeating his opponent to gain skills from a possessed soul."

"Finally, the host can choose the color of the soul!"

After the electronic voice said this, a colorful face appeared in front of Rogen.

"1,000 tummy tucks, 10,000 tummy, 100,000 tummy, and the last billion."

Rogen had a strange look on his face, then a slight smile was drawn on him.

According to the grade of these coins, the colors determine the strength of the spirit, red-orange yellow-green and blue-purple, and indigo, the seven colors of the rainbow.

He was only able to choose a color when he had money to buy it, and he could also earn possession points after defeating his opponent, so he bought possessed spirit skills with him.

At this moment, in front of him, there were 20 greedy people surrounding him, and he only had ten thousand Baili in his bag.

"Then, I will show no mercy!"

"I chose the red spirit."

"I want ten thousand belly spirits!"

1