Chapter 4:The White Phoenix
18 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a while, Rogen couldn't decide, he gave up on that option, after a half-circle around Loguetown, the boat was heading in a random direction.

Half an hour later, Rogen's eyes stared at the sea.

The soldier was behind him, not noticing the appearance of the two warships, they came quickly, followed his tail and chased after him fiercely, making his heart flustered and nervous.

After all, he was only 16 years old, and his previous life was just a college student who had never seen a war or even had a slight quarrel with others.

At this moment, when he found out, he looked at these two huge warships from afar as they were sailing with great speed breaking through the waves.

"Shit! What should I do?" Rogen was a little nervous, and his forehead was also sweating.

The wooden boat that Isawa equipped for him was one of the boats his family used to pass through the sea and transport goods. You can't stand against these warships, the navy will need only one round of cannon to finish the battle.

The distance between him and the warships was getting closer and closer, Rogen bit his lips and said, "My psychological state is still very bad!"

"We cannot lose this battle, sir!"

"OMG," he whispered, Rogen heard such a sound in his ear, and his eyes flashed before the panic disappeared and was replaced by calm.

After a stable mood, Rogen looked at the warships, they were more than three kilometers away, and he was very happy after he saw that.

"Why am I nervous?"

35,000 belly buttons left in my pocket.

He had an attachment system, he only needed to consume a small amount of money, and he could attach to a powerful spirit to have a chance to survive this crisis.

"Garp, this mission is for Naval Headquarters, thank you for your cooperation."

"Akainu, shut up and don't say anything, I just hope you leave my place as soon as possible after you finish your mission." The little blonde Monkey D. Garp said that in a cold voice.

"I don't want to be too harsh, little brother Roger is very smart, I have taken some temperate measures," Aquino replied and smiled

"If you kidnap civilians and threaten others to get the information you need, that is wrong, then I believe that the justice of the Navy will be destroyed by your scum sooner or later!"

Garp sneered and then stopped. They dealt with Akainu, just looking at the small wooden boat in front of them.

Loguetown wasn't very big. Moreover, it is not difficult to find friends who were associated with the target of the suspect for the Navy with great force, the threat was one of the common methods used in confession.

Akainu came from the headquarters and was specifically responsible for arresting Rogen, and he took very brutal measures. He kidnapped the family of Luli and young Isawa and got everything he wanted to know. "That's convenient and fast, isn't it?" However, for Garp, that was too mean, so he disdained the former character. Five minutes later, the two warships, one on the left and one on the right, surrounded Rogen's small wooden boat.

"Boy, stop the boat, it's all over!" Aquino smiled and his eyes were brighter.

Monkey-D-Garp had no words to say, he watched it all quietly.

The brother of the pirate king Gol-D-Roger was, in his worth or even the next king, the navy had to arrest him.

Well, it won't be good.

The Navy dealt with Roger, he was the most powerful pirate, and it was the most powerful moment for them.

Rogen sat quietly on a wooden chair, plowed his legs and did so to the face of Hundred Marines, two Marine Admirals, and two Giants. He did that and was very calm. It was an unimaginable moment.

"Yes he is brother Roger." At one glance, Garb respected the boy a little, he heard that this little boy was not very talented in childhood, and he did not inherit his brother's strength.

But right now, his momentum, the calm wind of everyone, witnessed the momentum of the Great Teacher.

Rogen in his wooden boat did not follow Akainu's orders and continued moving forward.

His eyes flashed, his face became tense, and Akeno's angry words came out: "Rogen, I said stop the ship, or else, in the next second I'll drown you!"

"Oh." Rogen on the contrary in the wooden boat finally spoke, laughed and said, "Navy, Navy Admiral?"

"Two princes?"

"The Marines seemed to really care about me, these two princes were enough to hack a 30 million belly bounty. But they should come to me in person to catch me, I'm just a boy."

Suddenly Aquino got angry and waved straight: "Sink him!"

At the same time, Garp's face changed dramatically. Big and shouted: "Don't do it!"

He saw a strange look on Rogen's calm face.

However, the Navy of the Akainu ship did not listen to Garp's orders.

"Bang" fired the dark cannonball out of the way and flew towards the opposite wooden boat.

"Sink it!"

The artillery cannons quickly crossed the bow and hit hard on the wooden boat in which Rogen was located, causing a huge explosion. Then, this shocking scene entered the eyes of everyone present.

"Linked with the spirit of the orange level."

If you listen closely, you can hear Rogen's voice.

At the same time, orange light blossomed in the system, under the orange vortex, the entire cold white body jumped out and merged with Rogen.

"Orange Spirit, White Phoenix, it cost 23,000 tons!"

This call was a random call. In a random spirit, it consumed a random number of gold coins and it was too risky. Rogen was very calm.

Then in the next moment, he felt that he had combined everything from the white phoenix with himself and seemed to be one person at this moment, gaining all of the white phoenix's skills, including his own, gaining the inner strength of a phoenix body that could heal itself

even in his hands White Phoenix weapons appeared.

At this moment, the system gave him all the power of the White Phoenix.

0