#Issue1 “When A Bimbo Trusts A Himbo”
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The OZAPPA MANGA guild has undergone some major changes in its member lineup. Buraiyan, one of the pioneer members of Ozappa, had decided to start her own entertainment guild, "MAMAMIA", of which around half of Ozappa's 140+ members have migrated to. Some members however, such as the Angels in Seifuku and the BUKIYOU GIRLS, have left the guild to become independent teams.

Ozappa has been reduced to a guild of 65 members, with no new members to be added. The guild is no longer split into two groups (previously STUDIO21 and HEALINGSTN) too. Many of the newer members have chosen to move to MAMAMIA, just as the majority of members that have chosen to stay in Ozappa, are the more veteran members.

This all happened shortly after a mysterious meteor crash in the North of Cat Planet, resulting in a slight alteration of the planet's creatures, most notably their appearances.

And one Ozappa member who's greatly affected by this is none other than - Dragonette.

< Ozappa HQ (Previously the STUDIO21 HQ) / Reprise Office >

Dragonette slips into the room silently like a lonely ghost, in search for a companion. She approaches Chase's desk, and upon catching a glimpse of Chase, she lets out a loud yelp.

Chase *shocked* : WHAT THE F- DRAGONETTE- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??
Dragonette: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?!

Chase *self-con* : MY HAIR?? WHA-WHAT DO YOU MEAN??? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT??
Chase pulls out his phone to check on his hair through his phone camera.

Dragonette: Why are you blonde??
Chase: What- I- CAN I NOT HAVE BLONDE HAIR?!

Dragonette: Urgh, I was gonna dye my hair blonde but I guess I shan't now.

Chase *annoyed* : Who hurt you? Are you on your period?

Dragonette: Gasp!* What a miso^ comment. As expected from a jock like you.
(^miso - misogynistic)

Chase: You- Never mind. What brings you here anyways? I assume you're looking for someone other than me?

Dragonette *feels bad* : ... ... ...sorry. I was... rude. Your hair looks great.

Chase: ...thanks.
Dragonette: About the asteroid incident...

Chase: What about it?
Dragonette *serious* : Don't you think it's strange how our guild went into full reboot mode after the asteroid incident?

Chase: Not really? I mean, I heard that some reboot was supposed to happen for a few months now... and it finally did. I didn't expect such HUGE changes but... it is what it is.

Dragonette: Hmmm... I don't think you get my point here... Um... Yknow how our appearances have changed a bit since the asteroid incident, right?

Chase: Yeah, so?
Dragonette *emotional* : Do you think I'M the cause for the departure of the other members??

Chase: ...WHAT.

Dragonette: I'M SERIOUS. I REALLY THINK MY FACE IS THE CAUSE OF THIS SHIFT IN OZAPPA.

Chase: ...Dragonette. I'm gonna say this in the nicest way possible... I don't think you're the problem but-

Dragonette *taunt* : Be a man and hit me with the hard truth!!

Chase *annoyed* : NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU DRAGONETTE!! GET A FUCKING GRIP!!

*Awkward silence*

Chase: ...I'm sorry, was that too-

Dragonette *sobbing* : YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE...! I SHOULD HAVE LEFT OZAPPA TOO!

Chase *facepalms* : Has it ever occurred to you that you might have a bit of the MCS^? The condition that Eka^^ had?
(^MCS - Main Character Syndrome

^^Eka - Erika; due to her name being banned in Ozappa)

Dragonette *manic* : HOW DARE YOU FUCKING COMPARE ME TO THAT BITCH, EKA!!! FUCK YOU!!!
Dragonette runs out of the office like a madwoman.

Chase: Wow. What even.

<City of Lights / UNCLES' Apartment>

Two hours later - Chase has just reached home and is reaching into his bag for his key card.

Chase: Eh? I swear I kept it in my bag...
Dragonette appears from behind.
Dragonette: Looking for this?~

Chase turns around awkwardly to face Dragonette who's holding onto his key card.
Chase: Eh?? How did you..?? (This psychotic woman again...)

Dragonette bows humbly and reaches out her hands, offering Chase his key card.

Dragonette: Please accept my apology!~

Chase: Oh... yeah... it's okay, Dragonette. No hard feelings here...

Chase retrieves his key card from Dragonette and proceeds to unlocking his door.

Chase: Bye... see ya tomorrow. Or not.

Dragonette slips into the house before Chase is able to shut the door.

<City of Lights / UNCLES' Apartment / Living Quarters>

Chase: What-

Dragonette *playful* : HEE HEE~ YOU DON'T MIND IF I STAY FOR A BIT, DO YOU?

Chase: Hmm... sure... you can hang out in the living quarters. The other guys won't be around tonight.

Dragonette: Oooh~ Sweet!
Chase: I'll be in my room if you need me.

Dragonette: I need you right now.

Chase *flustered* : WHUT-

Dragonette: I mean, I need your opinion on something. Like... ASAP.
Chase: Okay...? You mind if I freshen up a bit?

Dragonette: Go ahead~ I'll just... wait... here.
Chase: Nice. I'll be right back~

<City of Lights / UNCLES' Apartment / Chase's Room >

Chase returns to his room and starts checking up on his hair in the mirror.

Chase *self-con* : Is this blonde thing really not for me?... Hmmm... Maybe Prince WAS being serious when he said I looked too "tryhard".

Chase spots Dragonette in the reflection and flinches.
Chase: DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK?!

Dragonette *helpless* : I need you right now. It's urgent.

Chase: Oh... okay? HOW DID YOU GET IN THOUGH??

Dragonette *proud* : I'm actually an IT pro! Your little gadget of a house ain't a challenge for me~ Passwords? Codes? Firewalls? Try harder, bruh!~

Chase: IT pro? You mean "geek"?
Dragonette: Tsk! Listen, you miso fuck. Are you gonna help me or nah?

Chase: I'm not obliged to. On the other hand, you're obliged to leave this house if I say so.

Dragonette: (Stop being such a tryhard, Dragonette! He's too powerful!) ... ... ...

Dragonette kneels on the floor submissively.

Dragonette: I APOLOGIZE FOR THE THIRD TIME!! PLEASE LEND ME YOUR ASSISTANCE, MY FELLOW COLLEAGUE!!

Chase: Fellow colleague?? Wooow... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't offended by that statement.

Dragonette: (SHIT - I fucked that up too! He's your senior, Dragonette! The fuck are you doing??) ... ... ...please help a helpless soul, benevolent being!

Chase and Dragonette plop down on two bean bags and begin sinking into them in a matter of seconds.

Chase *awkward* : Hehe... My bad. I don't have a proper "sitting area" in my room, I hope this is okay.

Dragonette *laughs* : Oh, it's fine~ I think your bed might be a better "sitting area" than this though~

Chase: Will you prefer that?
Dragonette realizes what she had just initiated.
Dragonette: (Fuck.) ... ... ...I-

The duo move over to the bed.

Chase: You may sit on that side.
Dragonette *shy* : Okay.. hehe..

Chase: So what is it that you wanted to talk about?
Dragonette: Please don't overreact but... it's about the asteroid incident...

Chase: Jesus... Janette, it's not you. You look FINE. The whole guild situation has been in the plans since AGES ago. RELAX. Okay?

Dragonette bursts into tears.
Dragonette: IT'S ME. I REMEMBER THIS INCIDENT WHERE HAOJIE GAGGED WHEN SHE SAW ME IN MY ICONIC FLAME-PRINT OUTFIT.

Chase: Gagged as in gagged in awe or-

Dragonette: Gagged as in PRE-VOMIT. PRE-PUKE. PRE-WHAT-THE-FUCK-AM-I-LOOKING-AT-I'M-GONNA-BARF OUT MY-INSIDES.

Chase: You were probably tripping. Perhaps it was just the side effects of Eka squashing Haojie's head at birth finally catching up to her.

Dragonette: Hmmm...

Chase: You can't live your life like that, Janette. You should get some meds for your MCS, I'm sure Yangxun can get some for you.

Dragonette: WHY DO I EVEN HAVE THIS... THIS... THIS DISEASE?? HOW DID I EVEN GET INFECTED?!

Chase: Thinks*. Hmm, was Eka your role model when you first joined Ozappa?

Dragonette: Yeah, she was... you don't think...?

Chase *relieved* : She caused it. There you go. We know the cause now.

Dragonette: But I don't like her anymore!
Chase: You liked her for a period of your life, and that is all that matters. Idolizing someone like Eka will cause detrimental effects on your health, my friend.

Chase pulls out his phone and starts texting Yangxun.
Dragonette: B-b-but... what about the others who idolized her in the past? I don't see them having MCS?? WHAT ABOUT PRINCE?? WASN'T HE AN EKA SUPERFAN??

Chase *chuckles* : Prince? That vampire boy is getting HIS fair share of problems. His diminishing bloodlust is probably a by-product of being an Eka stan.

Dragonette: Oh shit... I'm so fucked. Am I gonna become a cock hungry slut like Eka too?? I DON'T WANNA! I'M NOT A SLUT!

Chase *laughs* : Relax. You're not a cock hungry slut as of now.
Dragonette *panic* : Gaaaaahhhh- what if I start leaping from lover to lover and bed to bed?? LOVER TO LOVER!! BED TO BED!!

Chase: RELAX!~ Yangxun got the goods~ You'll be cured of your MCS in no time! Sighs*. Look, it's all fun and games when it comes to acting like a crazy, self-centered freak in Ozappa, but THIS - *points at Dragonette* - needs to be TREATED. ASAP.

Dragonette *solemn* : It is that time of the day again whereby I regret my life decisions. I have let all my fans down.

Chase puts away his phone triumphantly.
Chase: ANYWAYS! Lesson learnt! Never idolize toxic people~

Chase starts taking off his shirt casually.
Dragonette *panic* : UM- UM- WHAT ARE YOU DOING...??

Chase *annoyed* : I'm taking a nap. Am I not allowed to do so? IN THE PREMISES OF MY OWN HOME? MY OWN ROOM??

Dragonette: Oh. Okay, sure. Go ahead I guess...

Chase *feels bad* : You should take a nap too.
Dragonette: Oh... thanks... I wanna reflect on my mistakes for a bit first.

Chase *tired* : Hmm. Don't overthink everything, alright? (I am exhausted... I hope this is it for psycho-nette...zzz)

Chase falls asleep almost immediately, snoring extremely softly.

Dragonette: That's fast...

Dragonette slumps down on the bed and looks up to the ceiling, her mind filling up with doubt.

5 hours pass - Chase finally wakes up.

He turns over and jolts as he comes face-to-face with Dragonette.

Chase *terrified* : WHAT THE FUCK- D-D-DID YOU NOT SLEEP?? WHY ARE YOUR EYES SO RED???

Dragonette: I've been crying myself to sleep... but the sleep never happened so... I just cried.

Chase: You poor thing... Why didn't you wake me up if you're-

Dragonette: WELL, YOU WERE SLEEPING SO SOUNDLY SO I DIDN'T WANNA WAKE YOU BUT HOW THE FUCK DID YOU JUST TAKE A 5 HOUR NAP?? ARE YOU NOT GONNA HAVE DINNER???

Chase *cheeky* : You wanna have dinner with me?~

Dragonette: ...

Dragonette smacks Chase with a pillow.

Dragonette *ragey* : It's almost midnight, fucker!!

Chase: Woah woah woah, calm down, Miss Dragon Lady. Geez... Wait, why did you choose to approach me about your problems and not Kim or SPICE or...?

Dragonette: I heard that you're a geek too and I need more geek friends so... let's be friends!

Chase: Aren't we already friends?

Dragonette: Bij, we probably talk like... ONCE a month. We NEVER cross paths in the office OR at missions. Not even at the RIJ BIJ.

Chase: Is that why you chose to follow me back to my bedroom?

Dragonette: I-

Dragonette panics internally for a solid 10 seconds before smacking Chase with a pillow again.

Chase *laughs* : I'm happy that you wanna be closer friends with me~ Why not Saf tho? He's pretty nerdy and geeky too.

Dragonette *cheeky* : But Saf's so gorgeous it's intimidating, yknow? I gotta aim lower.

Chase *stunned* : WOOOW~ WHAT A BEEYAAJ.

Dragonette *giggles* : Just kiddinggg! LET'S HAVE A HUG TO OUR NEW FRIENDSHIP!

Chase: Nice attempt at changing the subject but okay.

Chase leans in for a hug but Dragonette repels when she realizes that he's shirtless.

Dragonette: Ew. Can you like... put on a shirt? I don't wanna...

Chase: WOOOOOOOW- I have had enough of your bull. I am going for supper.

Chase puts on a hoodie and proceeds to head downstairs.

Dragonette: Supper? Where?

Chase: The Ozappa RIJ BIJ.

Dragonette *confused* : They're open at this hour??

Chase: It's Thursday, right? That means PEPPERMINT MOCHA's probably tending the store right now.

Dragonette: Ohh, okay~ I wanna come along!

Chase: I guess you've never stayed at the office pass 7, huh?

Dragonette: I'm a very busy girl, okay? I'm almost always fully booked so, I ain't gonna spend too much of my precious time in the office if I don't have a need to~ (Yet you spent 5 hours in his bed, you hypocrite slut!)

Chase *cheeky* : But you spent 5 hours in my bed?

Dragonette *panic* : HDJSJFJAKKDKDJSKAKAKAKAKHD (WHAT THE FUCK- HE MUST HAVE READ MY MIND)

< STREET21 / The Ozappa RIJ BIJ >

Kiseki greets Dragonette and Chase from the counter as they enter the store. Dragonette is amazed by the loungey vibes of the store at this time of the night.

Draognette: Wow... why am I not popping by more often?? This place is SNAZZY!

Dragonette notices QueenKimchi and SPICE chatting away happily at a corner table. She walks over to them in annoyance.

Dragonette *bimbo* : Girls, I feel extremely FOMO right now.

SPICE: (Yikes) Oh hi, Dragonette...

QueenKimchi: Don't even start, sweetie. We always try to invite you but you're always booked and busy.

Dragonette *grumpy* : Ishhh... fine... it's my fault for that.

QueenKimchi *judgey* : Sis, why do you look so disheveled though? Aren't you supposed to be having your beauty sleep now? It's way past your bedtime.

Dragonette: I was just spicing up my night routine!~ (Fuck, that sounded so wrong)

SPICE: And you appear to have a light scent on you... the scent of a MAN.

Dragonette: (Oh shit... must have been the bed...) That's strange. Are you sure about... that?

SPICE: It's been ages since I've dabbled with "men" but I DO remember how they smell like.

SPICE gives Dragonette a cheeky look.

QueenKimchi *facepalms* : Oh God. Run while you can, Dragonette. Escape.

SPICE *sensual* : Have you perhaps been indulging... in the D?

Dragonette *flustered* : OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH! I AM YEETING.

Dragonette storms off, and once out of the girls' peripheral vision, she bumps straight into Chase's chest.

Chase: What the- I was just gonna ask you if you wanted any drinks. You okay?

Dragonette *intoxicated* : I- feel-

SPICE's words echo in Dragonette's head like a chant.

"You appear to have a light scent on you... the scent of a MAN."

Dragonette inhales Chase's scent and she almost goes into a full spasm.

Dragonette: AHDJDKFKFKDSKKSKKD

Chase slaps Dragonette's face gently and she comes back to reality.

Chase: You, Miss Dragon Lady, are NOT getting caffeine. You need sleep.

Kifu: We have a Sleep Potion Frappe on the secret menu~ Wanna try?~

Dragonette *sus* : Eh? Wasn't Kiseki the one tending the counter earlier- when did...?

Chase: Right... when did you swap places with her, Kifu?

Kifu: She had to use the ladies! Heehee~

Dragonette and Chase look at each other and, in that moment, their nerd energy and geek chemistry CLICKED.

Dragonette: Something fishy's going on.

Chase: Let's investigate.

The duo head straight for the kitchen door.

Kifu: NONONONONONONONO- NOT NOWWW- NOOOOOOOOO

The duo open the door to find Kira, Kiseki, Kuri, Shari and Sakana, attempting to sexually arouse the Yasashii Angel by various means. Rebel is also in the room, looming over the group and surveying their actions.

Kira: I don't think his peen is ever gonna stand up again, guys.

Yasashii Angel *struggling* : LET GO OF ME, YOU FUCKERS!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!! I'M NOT GIVING YOU GUYS ANY MORE OF MY MAGICAL CREAM!!

Kuri: Shut up, you little fucklet. You might not even have any left.
Yasashii Angel: Damn you...! ARGH!!!

Shari *tired* : Oh hi, Chase and Dragonette... Would yall like to give us a helping hand?

Dragonette *grossed out* : I think yall have enough hands on the poor angel...

Yasashii Angel *manic* : DRAGONETTIE! YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! Y-Y-YOU WONT W-W-WATCH YOUR LOYAL FAN SUFFER LIKE THIS, RIGHT??

Dragonette: Right, I won't. Therefore, I'm heading out.
Yasashii Angel: NONONONONONONONO DON'T GO!!! WHAT DID I DO WRONG??

Dragonette attempts to leave the room but walks straight into Chase's chest (again) and gets disorientated.

Chase: Dude, her name's DragoNETTE. Who's Dragonettie??

The Yasashii Angel lunges at Chase but is held down just in time by the PEPPERMINT MOCHA members.

Yasashii Angel: WHO'S THIS FUCKIN' ASSHOLE?? *realizes* CHASE??? IS THAT REALLY YOU??? EW!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Chase becomes self-conscious instantaneously and fumbles with his hair, looking around desperately for a mirror.
Chase *embarrassed* : OH SHIT- IS MY HAIR REALLY THAT BAD??

Yasashii Angel: Spits*! I despise felines who dye their hair in the heavenly color of the angels. And on an unheavenly face too! YUCK!

Dragonette dashes towards the Yasashii Angel and smacks him hard in both cheeks.

Dragonette *aggressive* : SHUT THE FARK UP!! YOU HAVE AN UGLY SOUL!! YOU ARE NOT MY FAN!! I DO NOT ENDORSE THIS BEHAVIOUR!!

Yasashii Angel *crazy* : YARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Kira *annoyed* : YARGH!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!! Can you not wake the entire neighbourhood??

Sakana: Let's just let him go. I give up.

Shari: Sis, he's gonna come for us if we "let him go" right now. He's gonna slice our throats.

Sakana: We shoulda let him go when he was less feral...

Shari: Oh well, that was miscalculation on my part. I sincerely apologize for that.
(Yasashii Angel *feral* : I. WILL. KILL. ALL OF YOU.)

Kuri: It is times like this where I wish I still had my guardsmen to deal with shit like this for me. Oh how I miss those days~

Kira *firm* : Chase.

*Silence in the room*

Chase: Yeah?
Kira: Can you stop being a himbo? Your hair looks perfectly fine, stop worrying about it... OH MY GOD.

Sakana: Yeah, bij. CUT THE ACT.

Kuri: Take your bullshit elsewhere.

Chase: Woooooow.

Shari: OKAY, GUYS. LET'S NOT GET DISTRACTED. WE NEED TO RID OF "HIM". *looks at the Yasashii Angel*

Yasashii Angel: Huh! I'm just a "him" now, huh??

Kuri *triggered* : FUCK YOU - you didn't like the name we gave you in the past.

Yasashii Angel: Duh! JOHN IS SUCH A FUCKING BASIC ASS GENERIC NAME! AND I'M NOT A BASIC ASS GENRIC ANGEL! I'M A RARE SPECIES THAT'S CAPABLE OF PRODUCING DELICIOUS SEMEN THAT CAN BE USED AS CREAMER FOR COFFEE!

Rebel: Not anymore.

Yasashii Angel: What...?

Rebel shows everyone a scan of the Yasashii Angel's testes.

Rebel: His cream sacks are... done for...

Rebel strokes the Yasashii Angel's flacid penis dotingly.

Rebel *motherly* : You have worked hard, my friend.

Chase almost chokes in laughter as he notices the pun that Rebel has just made.

Yasashii Angel *ragey* : ...you fuckface, what are YOU LAUGHING AT?! RARGHHHHH!!!

The Yasashii Angel unleashes his wings in full form and starts spazzing about. Kifu, Kira, Kiseki and Sakana try to immobilize the Yasashii Angel again but are failing miserably.

Shari approaches Dragonette and Chase calmly.

Shari: He has gotten so much more violent these days. What do you guys think is the best way to rid of him?

Chase *confident* : Since he so claims to be a creature of the heavens, let's send him back to where he belongs - and let God take care of this.

Dragonette looks at the valiant Chase in awe.
Yasashii Angel *crying* : YOU WILL NOT SEND ME BACK THERE!! I REFUSE!!! NO!!!

Chase: It's for your own goo-
Kira: Sorry to break it to you guys but God is probably asleep at this time.

*Awkward silence*

Rebel: ... ... ...I gotta go. Nic might call me anytime now. Have fun, guys~

Rebel leaves the room swiftly.

*Awkward silence*

The Yasashi Angel glares at Chase with maniacal eyes and a dastardly grin.
Yasashi Angel: Your. Hair. Looks. Like. Shit. AHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Chase *dying inside* : ... ... ...
Kira: Ignore him... You look fine.

Kuri: Yeah. Stop being so hard on yourself, you look-
Dragonette *ragey* : WHY CAN'T YOU JUST KEEP YOU MOUTH SHUT?! GARGHHHHHHHH!!!

Dragonette lunges towards the Yasashii Angel ferociously.

The Yasashii Angel whips out a butter knife and starts brandishing it at the members.
Yasashi Angel *emotional wreck* : DON'T COME ANY CLOSER! ... ... ...or I'll slice... my...

Kira: Um...?? That is OUR butter knife you're holding???

Shari: Uh-uh. Now you've crossed the line. You're tainting our property!

Yasashii Angel: This is MY knife! I brought this knife from home!

Shari: Shut the fuck up! You've been staying in our lab for the past few months! You stole our butter knife!

Sakana *tired af* : Sir, please. Please put down the god damned butter knife.

Yasashii Angel *bawling* : I'm gonna slice. My dick off. With it.

Kira *facepalms* : What an idiot...
Kuri: Why don't I lend you the meat cleaver instead?

Dragonette and Chase back away slowly from the commotion.

Chase *chuckles* : Perhaps we shouldn't have walked into this mess...
Dragonette: I know, right?

Yasashii Angel: CHANGE OF PLANS!! I KILL. ALL OF YOU!!!

*Chaos and screaming*

Yasashii Angel: Eh?...

*Silence*

The butter knife appears to have disappeared from the Yasashii Angel's hand.

The members look up to see Dragonette standing atop a counter with the butter knife in her hand.
Dragonette *grin* : Looking for this?

Kiseki *awe* : How did she??
Kifu *amazed* : Was she that... fast??
Kira: Somebody get her off the counter. This is a breach on Health and Safety.

Yasashii Angel *shook* : EH?? BUT... HOW???

Chase: She's a psycho! I swear to God!

Dragonette *fierce* : Now don't you EVER insult Chase agai- *passes out*
Dragonette falls backwards and collapses in Chase's arms.

Yasashii Angel: WHUT.

Kira polymorphs the Yasashii Angel into a frog and stores him in a glass jar.
Kuri: Ooh, nice!
Sakana: Yes... I can finally turn in for the night...

Shari and Kiseki rush over to Chase.
Shari *worried* : IS JANETTE ALRIGHT??
Kiseki: WHAT HAPPENED??

Chase: She fell... asleep.

0