Prologue – Day 1 Pt. 1
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The INS Neo Londonium commanded by Admiral Felipe Gregorio Lopez of the Imperial Navy, had a strange morning at the waters of Malaya when one of the watchers of the ship discovered a ship, flying under a different flag.

That flag, they haven’t seen it for long when their country successfully proclaimed independence from the Spanish Empire in 1823.

Because of it, the INS ship, Neo Londonium, became very alert with the admiral’s officers asking the admiral what to do after they confirmed the communications and electronics were still working.

Their fleet, the first place, together with the [Imperial Coast Guard], was only here to patrol, protect the waters and their country from criminals originally after the Netherlands fiasco with a destroyed notorious communist terrorist group, the National Democratic Party (NDP), 4 years ago. They, the Merlions, won’t give an entry to the dangerous bastards in the Imperial States soil.

“Admiral, the unknown ship’s flag is 3 stars and sun, white triangle pointing right to the blue and red positioned like they’re other halves.”

‘That, huh? I’m gonna have to confirm it to see if it’s the same as what the brass told me about. We have them on our side to cover us. Comms are working, fucking jolly good.’ Thought the admiral. “Try communicating the unknown ship what their country was, who they are…some basic stuff found in the books. Use English. To be sure, have them on standby just in case.”

“Yessir!”


‘They are way better equipped than us…better equipped by those shameless Chinese naval militia dogs last they knocked out one of our ships and our fishermen’s boats last week. These unknowns…. My god, they have bigger number of ships than them but why do I have this weird feeling of kinship with this encounter?’

Like some of his military colleagues and seniors, Admiral Ronaldo Dela Cruz was weary of having an outdated equipment since the encounter and standoff against China in the West Philippine Sea.

He held to it, the hopes of getting the Armed Forces additional modernization budget, from the Philippine government but the problem was the Armed Forces, law enforcement agencies, and other cores of the country, not getting enough funds and equipment because of the current constitution also infamously known as the “Cory Aquino Philippines 1987 Constitution” and “Freedom Constitution”.

He was a military man. He couldn’t go to political activities or talk politics because it was against uniform code of justice that prohibit men like him to be involved in politics because if he went and go support a politician or political party, he’ll be charged.

While he and others watched how badly handled the Buendia Crisis and Manila Hostage Crisis, both heavily censored recently with articles deleted, was by the president’s late predecessor, he and others from the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) requested the upper brass to have the government give them, the Sandahang Lakas ng Pilipinas, more funding that was by signing a petition regarding changing the constitution at least for the better good which once again, denied and threatened with an arrest, sparking military officers and generals resigning in protest.

Funding? He and others knew the answer but the current ‘popular’ president, the president’s successor from the same faction, and her administration had him thought of resigning from his post like others and leave the country with his family for new job opportunities because the president herself was pretty much a puppet, incompetent, a loud mouth in social media and press, and a laughingstock of a leader just like the current president of the USA caused by a lousy popularity-based politics in ‘courtesy’ of the presidential system. There were some competent politicians and candidates in the Philippines like that politician and social democrats from the Partido Demokartiko Sosylatista ng Pilipinas (The Philippine Democratic Socialist Party) who genuinely wanted change and promoted the ideals of reforms, constitutional reforms through FedParlFDI, and improving the life of the Philippines and the Filipinos but unfortunately the Philippine political climate was all-time high popularity-based politics with ideology ignored that the SocDems didn’t get a chance to win a seat in election under the joke of the document, the 1987 Constitution of the Philippines, a faulty ‘proud product’ of the EDSA ‘Revolution’, and the worst thing was some and those who criticized the president bitch and her faction, went “missing” or killed by a riding in tandem, a work likely done by the same faction.

The current ‘popular’ so-called president of his country who had more rumors, Maria Fran Monsoon-Pangilinan? He sure was weary about that bitch because in private he questions the competence, leadership and validity of the elected president as a military man and citizen. He had no problem if a competent woman becomes a head of state or corporation at all if a woman was good as Lee Kuan Yew because it’s about competence, getting the job done, and walk the talk but the woman, the current president of his country, Mrs. Monsoon-Pangilinan, had a scandal that said she and her vice president cheated the recent elections.

It’s not the first time it happened because it happens before election seasons. Rising prices of consumable materials such as food and vegetables that had the so-called Eradicate Poverty ‘NGO’, a nongovernment organization affiliated with Moonsoon-Pangilinan’s faction appearing out of nowhere and promoting ‘EDSA Icon’, historical revisionism, and Moonsoon-Lutang, which made it seem not really an ngo? His contact confirmed that it was Monsoon-Pangilinan and her faction’s doing in manipulations of the prices through her faction’s private army of cartels and the rich and powerful connections she had here, abroad, including the USA, the same country who daring called the Philippines, “America’s little brown brother”, which was used in these modern days by the vice president, Jonathan Montgomerry, a cousin of the unpopular current president, Francisco Montgomerry, before the country entered state of the Second American Civil War. The bitch really was a manipulative click-baiting bitch in making sure her faction would remain in power, and the proven-batshit crazy 1987 Philippine Constitution remain unamended and unchanged with propaganda about her and the ‘EDSA Icon’ spread in schools, medias, and the sectors.

Thinking about the foolish woman who became a president and does not have clear political platform, had men like himself gave thoughts of resigning from the military and move to Singapore because of the inaction and talk, talk, talk, and photo ops of that questionable ‘popular’ president and the state of the country he pledged allegiance to. Through that woman, the very last straw in his patience and patriotism was ‘President’ Monsoon-Pangilinan, had a presentation at one of the prestigious schools featuring everything about herself and talking about herself and her family in the topic of leadership, anti-corruption, and countering disinformation which was a bit hypocritical of the unpopular president when there were also rumors she had an army of paid trolls in her payroll, and had the social media including the popular ones mostly used in the world itself, Facebook, under her control through her political party’s associates, that basically made them dictators in Facebook Philippines.

The encounter he had today was supposed to be his last day and the only last time to be in the Philippines as a Filipino and Filipino citizen. He already told his family about the plan they agreed on. A resignation letter was already prepared for submission to the office.

The Philippines, the country he grew up in, already was a lost cause and filled with economic refugees leaving the country for better job opportunities since the day of EDSA ‘Revolution’ where the succeeding administrations was the same political party who cheated elections and used every trick to fool the world and the Filipino people with a fact that so-called popular Philippine oligarch-owned corporation’s hypocritical ‘political analyst’, a known supporter of the ‘president’, bullshitting his way and blocking those people who exposed his flaws and what he said just like in Twitter when one Filipino netizen, who the shameless bastard blocked, exposed and criticized him.

The supporters of the president bitch, they were all laughable and zealous in a manner they were likened to the Nazis and the Nazi supporters to Adolf Hitler like a cult and afflicted with messiah-worshipping complex. They want the Philippines to stand off against China? The answer was there but they are too idiotic and blind to realize the solution because the 1987 Constitution to them was a Bible and a legacy of the EDSA ‘Icon’. They and the communist terrorists also were against ROTC (Reserve Officers’ Training Corps) and changing the 1987 Constitution, into something else, a better practice used by the well-off countries like Singapore, but the constitutional reform was fucked because of Monsoon-Pangilinan and her faction and the communist terrorists who infiltrated the government and mainstream media spread lies about parliamentary system, foreign direct investments, and federalism with the help of the Monsod couple. They want best practice? They want to combat poverty? Simply copy Singapore and other well-off countries but no they were just stupid as clowns flashing their diplomas as their decoration and bragging without knowing why countries like Singapore was well-off the first place besides not knowing why a good man such as Lee Kuan Yew came from it and did the work in making Singapore great alongside his crew.

Also, the airports and ports that was covered by the propaganda and lies controlled by the bunch of hired irresponsible journalists and souls who were associated with the same political families associated with the bitch and the jokesters, in reality, was a malfunctioning outdated mess that haven’t seen permanent improvement just like 1987 Constitution that haven’t received a single amendment or updates since ‘87. If there was an on-going upgrades and new projects, hello 60-40% rule in the constitution, the Art. 12 Section 2, the foreign investments, hindering it.

The ‘best part’ of Monsoon-Pangilinan’s faction becoming de-facto ‘dictators’ in the Philippines straight 30 years since 1986? They pardoned the arsonist who was the consultant of former Department of Transportation Secretary of two previous administrations 6 years ago. The arsonist freed from jail, in Twitter and Facebook, one of the supporters of Monsoon-Pangilinan’s faction, had been showing signs of serial killer and deranged behavior, that in a way there’s calls for the reopening case of the arson case of Phil Lustre III was rejected, a move accepted by the brainwashed zealous minions while calling for a moves of cancelling, a stupid ass called “Cancel Culture”, to the persons and business who petitioned that just like the attempts  of amending the 1987 Constitution where they beat and harass them for not being part of the “EDSA Revolution Train” or worst killing them or doing improper service.

There’s also NPA infiltrators, disguised New People’s Army thugs, Joma Sison’s ‘agents’ in each Philippine sector. They weren’t arrested, nothing, no matter what military intelligence factually proved the connection. Those buggers, the Moonsoon-Pangilinan’s faction didn’t do anything to eliminate the communist menace very associated with Joma Sison, the Philippines’ most wanted man freed by the ‘EDSA Icon’, Cory Aquino.

As long as the Moonsoon-Pangilinan’s faction remained in power with the USA around meddling as ‘usual’ in the name of ‘interest’, the Philippines in a manner of time would fall under the hands of the communists or worst, become a failed state like North Korea because of a rumor regarding about Moonsoon-Pangilinan’s faction and the CPP-NDF-NPA in cahoots.

Yet this encounter today, the foreign ships he encountered had him brought other thoughts.                                                                                                                                                            

The numbers were really numerous and its well-armed for each ship he and the crew saw. The technology appears to be better than those Americans and other powers combined. The guns were there as usual and having higher standards in the Philippine Navy context but the feeling he had told him the unknown ship’s country of origin was a bigger game than the United States of America, a country that’s currently in a state of Second American Civil War caused by its president, Francisco Montgomerry.

“Unknown ship,” said the male voice from the unknown ship. “This is the INS Neo Londonium of the Imperial States Navy. What is your allegiance and where do you come from?”

 “Admiral? They just spoke in English just now. What to do?”

“Answer them back in English.”

“Understood.”

‘Fucking Chinese, one of my men almost got blinded by the lasers!’


“INS Neo Londonium, this is BRP Diego Silang of the Philippine Navy. Our allegiance is the Republic of the Philippines.”

‘The Philippines? Bloody fucking hell, we had met one of our counterparts then. Hoh, that ship looks fucked and outdated by our Navy standards and doctrine. If we can get the history of the version of that country later, we’ll know it and see if there’s something we can do.’ As a learned military brat and a descendant of one of the [Paladins] and [Sons of Nation], effectively making him involved with New Society and the highest-level of classified confidential state secrets, the admiral confidently tilted his cap.

He knew why the Rizal Day 1965 Coup led by the Christopher Siwa in the previous timeline happened. The Philippines was fucked in the ‘dark world’. It was rampant with communists, drugs, personality-based politics, president and vice president candidate voted separately as individuals, economic protectionism placed in the constitution that was one of the stupidest things he ever heard alongside the 1987 Constitution, Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) Phenomenon, families broken, athletes and professionals leaving the country for better opportunity and life, name-recalling in politics, outdated equipment, laughingly weak armed forces, slow Wi-Fi, not fully digitalized, etc.

Fucking hell, he was glad the ‘Philippines’ he grew up in this world with was the Imperial States of Greater Malaya, a better version of it in a form of constitutional monarchy Maphilindo sovereign state with additional territories. The proven combination, FedParlFDI, aka the 3-Point Agenda, aka Federalism + Parliamentary System + Foreign Direct Investments, brought this country up since the independence that had Mother Malaya one of the well-respected countries in the world, one of the gun-friendly countries to live in, a powerhouse in gun sports, and more to speak of all because of business and innovation friendly policies with a big lead in green technology.

One of the officers looked at the admiral and asked. “Sir, what now?”

Admiral Lopez smiled confidently. “Let’s welcome them and give that Filipino admiral a view of our ship and technology used. Also, give a call to the Prime Minister and the government about our encounter. Something tells me that country, the Philippines, is also here besides our country.”

“Understood, Admi-“

“REPORT! We have what appear to be a 1 flying dragon in airspace! Our scouts are engaging it.”

‘Dragon!? Are you kidding me?’ “Men, AA guns, prep--“

“Dragon KIA! No casualties from our side.”

‘Seems like our guns worked against the flying creature. Right, time to collect the corpse for our country to study. We’re probably in fantasy world or some shit.’ “Alright, let’s carry on. Have them watch our backs, have our scouts be alert on any flying hostiles or gods knows what fantasy monsters or some crap the generation read a story set in a fantasy isekai, give the admiral of that ship a view of my ship, and give a call to our friend down below. Our friend will know what to do.”

“Understood, admiral!”

“Also, tell them to locate and carry the corpse of the said dragon if possible. We’re gonna send the corpse back to our scientists for further studies and you know what. Gut’s telling me we’re in a fantasy world. Men, I know some of us turned into something else besides human such as kenomimi like me thanks to this event but whoever we are, we are men from Malaya, proud and born in Malaya.”

“Affirmative, sir.”


‘A quick tour on one of their ships?’ “Tell them we accept the offer.”

“Yes sir!”

‘I hope there’ll be a time see this Imperial States myself first someday. If that place and life there is better, I’ll settle and work there to support my family. Scratch that, I will move there since I will not have to worry about the fucking neighbor’s karaoke going past 12 AM.’ thought the admiral to himself, slightly annoyed at the remembrance of undisciplined neighbors’ not following the karaoke curfew and the karaoke machine outside the house with loud speakers on.

Living in the Philippines sure was ‘nice’.

There’s no sidewalks.

There’s pollution and trash everything including in drainage, roads, plant boxes, rivers, outdated train stations, Manila Bay, Boracay, many he could find including squatters.

The so-called barangay system, the smallest administrative system, that brought forth the barangay in each village, weren’t not doing anything to fix the flood, traffic, and squatter problems. As a Parañaqueño, a person born and live in Paranaque, he witnessed the same dynasty that run the city itself unopposed either competent or incompetent.

There’s no new projects worthy to be called meritous, all of it, statues of the ‘EDSA Icon’, her late husband who was a senator, and more nonsense in the same manner to the North Korea’s Kims statues and books about Ninoy Aquino, Cory Aquino, and the Yellow Faction, a nickname for Cory Aquino’s faction, the same faction of the ‘President’ Bitch.

What a fucking mess to be someone who came from a dynasty of soldiers.

Watching the ship bearing the unknown flag, adjusting position, while his ship did the same as per commanded, a voice called out.

“Admiral, urgent report! The world our ship got in was differ--“

“[Filipino: I know.]” interrupted the Admiral as he looked into the eye of one of his officers. “Our calls for newer equipment and budget for the AFP might be solved. I confess I had to grit everything for my family here. You know the expenses and second-handed equipment handed down by the US before the Second American Civil War? It almost stressed me. The majority of it faulty and not working. That US President, and the bitch are both the same --- fucking incompetent shitface politicians.”

“[Filipino: Admiral…we think the same. I talked with the men] …they’re worried about their families and paying the growing expenses. [Filipino: Sir, we must take this opportunity to detect and escape the hellhole by asking their help as early as we can before the bitch gives an order.] The CASER made by that NPA, I’m terrified of what will happen to our country should the rumors of the faction and them be true.”

‘Fuck no to CASER 1Having read the thing itself, I concluded any country will become North Korea. If you are reading this, Joma Sison, the NPA, its legal fonts, and CASER, the Comprehensive Agreement on Social and Economic Reforms, in this story is based on the real life counterparts. Say no to communism and don't be fooled by its legal fonts and personalities.! That’s gonna lead to North Korea!’

With resolve, Admiral De la Cruz looked at his men, who nodded their heads with determination present in their eyes.


“[Filipino: Admiral…we think the same. I talked with the men] …they’re worried about their families and paying the growing expenses. [Filipino: Sir, we must take this opportunity to detect and escape the hellhole by asking their help as early as we can before the bitch gives an order.] The CASER made by that NPA, I’m terrified of what will happen to our country should the rumors of the faction and them be true.”

One hidden submarine, INS Seawarrior, thanks to the deployed stealth drone, picked up a conversation they immediately understood.

Ah, perks of their country’s polyglot agenda and encouragement of learning the languages of the other Malaya indigenous people.

The language they picked up, Filipino, spoke, it was easy to decode it. To them, it’s a ‘bastardized’ Tagalog. They all knew how to speak Tagalog language.

“Commander, the conversation we picked up…”

“Yes, it might be the worst version of the Philippines, the one they feared and warned to us after the independence. Better send it to them and HQ.”

“Understood, sir! I’ll get to it!”

‘Let’s see the US from the world they came have a Second American Civil War, there’s communists infiltrated in the Philippine government and they’re NPA-affiliated who are deniers but an NPA shitheads? Ah, NPA, it’s been so long since the fiasco with the NDP. Good thing we know what they are. I love this perk and ways to deal with these backstabbing deceitful faggots.’ “[Latin: Additional orders! Also, mention the NPA, New People’s Army, in the message! Why? They infiltrated the Philippine government and sectors in the same manner as the NDP. You don’t join our organization, the [Blue Fleet], and be involved, for this reason! The NPA mentioned by these Filipinos is the NDP the upper brass warned us about! Besides Karl Marx, the communists, Adolf Hitler, King Leopold II of Belgium, and the Nazis, they’re one of the biggest assholes in the world with their leader Joma Sison living like a king in the Netherlands! It’s no wonder asshole had a good life there thanks to NDP!]”

The heads of the crew nodded.

NDP, the National Democratic Party, a disbanded communist terrorist group responsible for the mess in the Netherlands in 2011 and missing students, it had been a while their country fought against the communists. The tricks those annoying red pests used was a mirror used by the NPA. They knew how to deal with them thanks to Christopher Siwa and the secret group who played a role in developing Malaya, the [New Society].

Their country of allegiance, the Imperial States of Greater Malaya, had their hidden trump cards for these occasions and situations. It wasn’t the first time to encounter such opponent.

‘May we wish you a good stay in Malaya, Admiral. The Malaya government will fix that problem in the same matter as we did to dealing with scums like NDP.’ thought the Commander as he rallied the crew. “[Latin: Men, expect our unit will have more missions! Plenty of fights and exploring for the Merlion to join! You hear me!?]”

“Yessir!”

What the Philippine ship, the BRP Diego Silang, didn’t know, it encountered a nation who fought against the version of NPA in their world, the NDP, will be a blessing to them and the Philippines, because if the New People’s Army (NPA), its ‘legal fonts’, and the persons, encounter that country who had such experience, the communist terrorist group will finally taste the treatment and tactics used in eradicating the NDP and its ‘legal fonts’.

0