Chapter 1
290 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It happened unexpectedly. Krystian was a rather peculiar case. On that quite unexpected day, Krystian had a really bad day. It was Monday and the day at work was really hard for him, on that day the manager assigned him to the tough task of moving heavy machine components. And since he was not too strong physically, his pace was unsatisfactory for the manager.

As a result, the Manager urged him on, which happened at fairly short intervals. As a result, Krystian's mental state was quite severely strained that day.

In the past, whether it was during his school days when he was humiliated by others, or at home where there was not a very pleasant atmosphere. As a result, over the years, an introverted nature has developed in him. Limited to Discord friends or casual friends at work. By additionally numerous love contests and by overdosing on Anime, Comics and Games. Krystian developed an aggressive nature, liking Dark Fantasy and games with a lot of blood like Doom.

Generally referring to the novel and fanfick, Krystian takes a liking to an island where the main character can be arrogant and ruthless. And the motives for bloody revenge really satisfied him.

Krystian had an equally strong liking for the fair sex. Arty, depicting the heroines of Marvel and DC, or humanoid monsters with nice shapes, were a great motivation to read fanfics and have fun.

However, even thoughts about the sexy heroines of the day did not improve Krystian's mood. Generally because of the past, and the natural and lonely boredom of life. Such things damaged his psyche a lot. However, what happened while he left the workplace. It was both the most dangerous and the most beautiful sight in his life. Well, it was really bright outside, and when he looked up at the sky. The sight he saw took his breath away.

Metoorites fell from the sky, but not huge ones. But it was raining many the size of a tennis ball. However, the fact was that they fell from the sky like rain, and when one landed on the ground it formed a stately crater. Which only showed the speed of space stones.

Later, when Krystian didn't get one, he decided to return to the workplace. Before he reached the door, however, he heard a muffled sound and a slight pressure on the back of his head and passed out.

In the next second, as Krystian felt. He woke up with an amazing body pain. The feeling of pain in every part of his body was something new for him. However, the fact is that he has intense pain in every muscle, bone or organ in his body. He had a strong urge to throw up, but was now lying flat with his face on the ground. He couldn't even try.

After a dozen or so minutes that are really long for him, the pain starts to get less intense. Until he could think of more than pain.

When the pain slightly subsided, Krystian began to pay more attention to his current condition. First of all, the taste of the earth in the mouth, a bit unpleasant experience. The second fact was the cold wind felt on the backs of the legs and the back of the face.

(Krystian)-What the Fuck....

Krystian, with pain and numbness, tore his right hand off the ground and slowly touched the back of his body. Slowly he tore his hand away, but he literally didn't take out his rare clothes. As he realized, he painfully jumped to his feet.

(Krystian)-I'm fucking naked ... Fuck .... Where the fuck am I? ..... Wooooo ....

The sight he saw literally took his breath away. He was now on a stony island with a gritty black earth. The island itself was shaped like an even circle and perfectly flat. The space that surrounded him was really beautiful. Lots of colors, but purple was the dominant one. It looked like a cosmos, full of nebulae and lights. There were no rare plantets in sight, but the view was still beautiful.

When Krystian looked around the island. He noticed a huge stone frame in the shape of a circle with a landing. It resembled a gateway from the TV series "Stargate". And next to it is a weird stone computer, but the shape was more like an ATM. As he got closer to it, he noticed that it was a screen or rather a tablet built into a stone slab. And when he was in silence, he leaned over the screen heard a voice coming from the tablet.


Recognized ..... host .... Hello #0000000001 Multiverse Traveler Experiment.


Moments after that, a kind of menu appeared on the tablet screen. It was divided into three options: "Worlds", "Dungeons", "Status". The appearance of the screen was quite interesting, the menu itself was black, and the inscriptions and raven symbols in the corners of the screen were in white.

(Krystian)-Experiment ... fucking .... wait, let him unpack his head ... What the fuck is going on?

Krystian pondered the current situation for a long time. He had a rush of euphoria at first when he checked for a dream by pinching his frame. However, he did not wake up. Later, the thought of his family flashed through his mind, but on reflection. He would be dead anyway, he hadn't been magically moved. But he died, so this alternative is much better than a beautiful. So the enthusiasm left and with a smile Krystian started going through the options starting with the worlds.

The worlds menu looked really big, it was an extensive list. The first place was the random world for free.

Subsequent tabs showed categories such as anime, movies, comics, books, games and a few more. It looked like this. Just a strip with the category name printed on it. When Krystian pressed on comics, a lot of really many sub-categories popped up like marvel and DC, and even "Bolek and Lolek." But clicking the first in the list, clicked Marvel. And there a large list of various Marvel worlds like Earth-616 and many more unfolded. The bar was the name of the world, in parentheses like the world of FemalePowerful, whatever that means, and their precious gold, it looked like 10,000 with the evil white coin icon.

There were a lot of worlds and Krystian was really confused about how to choose another one among so many available. Probably valuable, it will be the main factor. However, a world full of beautiful women who are impressed by the very fact that he is a guy with super powers and generally being a stronger guy. It is a nice prospect, nice enough that the very fact that he is thinking about his unattractive appearance, unkempt teeth and overall thin complexion. He would have had a chance, although seeing the system he hoped for a change of fate.

The Dungeons tab was a lot more interesting, to be honest it looked more like a shop but no. There were many categories like skills, clothing, armor, melee, throwing, magic, and many many subcategories. There was really a lot to choose from. And the choice of a saber from the category of white weapons, for example, opened up even more subcategories. However, choosing, for example, the sabers of the Polish Nobility. Next to the name of the weapon, there was the difficulty of the dungeon, this one was very easy, which was the lowest difficulty available when looking at a long list.

The last option was "Status" and it looked like this.


STATUS

Health condition: Healthy

Power level: 60PP

Title:None

Armament:None

Skill:

Passive Skill:

Magic:


Seeing his status and the entire system, Krystian smiled pleased and decided to look for something to arm, but there was really nothing here. So after some time of irritation, he decided to look for simple clothes in the clothes tab. And after a long while he found something really suitable.

[Jeans Pants, Level very easy]

Once he clicked on the options in the menu. The huge stone portal began to activate. First, black sparks appeared in the center of the portal, then the black portal appeared in the frame counter.

He doesn't see any other option and I feel more and more excitement, smiling, he turned to the portal and exclaimed.

(Krystian)-Now we'll begin.

 

 

3