Modern Day
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chronicles Of Genesis 3 

CHAPTER 10 Rise Of The Hero Era 

In the modern era there was a rise in heroes in the united empire which was once Lanbosa in the western part of the world. Meanwhile the other countries once more changed their names to match with the new era: 

• Hioden was now the southern republic 

• Zingusta was the eastern lands 

•Celestia was now known as Cellaria 

In the country of the united republic was a large modern city known as Fukahama, in this city was an academy where those with supernatural abilities went to become heroes, this place was known as...Star Hero Academy. The academy trained young teens to hone their powers to become well-known heroes across the world... 

One of the top heroes was a man by the name of Kaito, he was a tall muscular man with red hair and green eyes wearing a black hero costume with a white cape and a blue and purple infinity symbol on his chest. 

He stood on the roof of a large office building looking down upon the city, his bright red hair blowing in the soft breeze as he watched the cars drive through the streets as usual. That’s when his life-long friend came flying over to him, he saw a human-sized hawk flying over to him before transforming back into her human form. 

“Hey Nari, didn’t expect you to be patrolling this part of the city in the middle of the day” She smirked. “Come on Kaito, you didn’t think I'd let you have all the fun did you? I’d like to beat a few of their asses before they’re too injured to fight back, then it’s no fun!” Nari had short red hair with a gray left eye and a hazel right eye. She wore a tight high-collared crop top with a white and yellow pattern and tight knee length shorts with the same pattern. Reveling her fit muscular figure. 

“I bet I can beat the next villain before you Kaito, want to bet on it?” She grinned showing her sharp teeth. Kaito sighed confidently. “Come on Nari, we’ve done this many times, you and I both know my ability justice alone is enough to beat you and that’s not counting the fact I have chaos as an ability boost further multiplying my capabilities as both a hero and fighter” 

“Yea, yea. I think being the number one hero of star hero academy is getting to your head, you might have power, but it takes brains to actually use a power to it’s full efficiency. Take my ability for example, I have to quickly decide which animal has a trait most suited for each situation. That shows I've become a quick thinker rather than relying on sheer power like you” 

“Heh, you got me there, why bother thinking up a strategy when all the villains are either too weak to injure me, or are so scared they run away in fear?”  Just then an explosion echoed throughout the streets below. The pair looked down to see a bank with smoke rising from a gaping hole in the entrance. Kaito free fell from the tall building diving head first with his momentum building while Nari grew large white bird wings to soar down towards the streets.

Many citizens began to run away in fear as a tall buff man made of gray hardened magma walked out of the smoke and flames holding two large tan bags of cash with a grin on his face. He was shirtless with just black pants. That’s when Kaito reached the street, striking the road with his fist creating a devastating shockwave, sending vehicles spiraling across the block nearly knocking the brute off balance.

“Hmph!? It’s the number one hero...Chaotic justice!” Realizing the top hero had arrived, the gray rock-like villain dropped the sacks of cash attempting to run when the criminal's partner stepped out of the flames as well, he had spiky brown hair wearing a black hoodie and matching pants. “Asuka, do you really intent on turning tail on me? He might be the number one hero...but that doesn’t mean he’s unbeatable”

The young man grinned as a purple mist began to flow from the gaping hole in the bank, out into the streets. Kaito found this suspicious. “Hmph, you know I'm the top hero...yet you won’t run in fear, will you?”

“Heh, I'd never do something like that, those who run from a challenge aren’t worthy to be called villains! With my ability, I'll have you on the ground beginning for me to finish you of-”

Before the young man could finish his boasting, Kaito used his original ability he had been born with rather than using pure justice or chaos. His ability was the power to stop time for anything he kept his eyes locked-on to. The moment he blinked the power would be deactivated. Walking over to the magma brute, he sent a single fierce blow to his abdomen as a crack slowly formed still frozen in time. He looked at the assailant's partner with a calm plain expression when his eye began to tear up before closing, deactivating his ability.

Nari watched from above as Asuka was sent soaring across the city like a shooting star, landing in the courtyard of a prison. “Hmph, if I hit him correctly, he should have landed in the star hero prison a few miles from here. Now then, time to deal with you” Kaito focused on the remaining thief, keeping his dry eye closed. That’s when the purple mist began to flow past the hero.

“Hehe, let’s see just how strong the number one hero is!” The young criminal shouted with a sadistic expression on his face. That’s when the valiant hero could feel a growing weight building up around him. That’s when he fell to the ground on his stomach, unable to move. “W-what is this!?”

“Bawhaha! It’s my ability idiot! My power allows me to emit a purple mist that paralyzes and weights down anyone it touches!” He stood over the hero still sadistically grinning.

“Kaito!” The thief looked up to see Nari flying a few feet above them, her wings flapping in the wind. “Tssk! Enough hero coming to waste my time. No matter, my mist will reach you no matter how high you are!” Throwing his palm in the woman’s direction, the mist began to flow towards her.

Quickly Nari flew just over the approaching mist, firing a barrage of spikes from her palm towards the hostile youth. Her target managed to doge all but one as it stabbed him in the shoulder, causing his right arm to go limp. “Tsssk! You bitch! I won’t lose to you!” Throwing his hand into the air, his purple mist began to expand in all directions, growing thicker to the point Nari could almost not see her target.

Nari closed her eyes before reveling yellow snake eyes. (You may be able to hide, but you can’t hide your body heat) Flying higher above the growing mist, the animal hero unleashed a barrage of spikes once more down towards the thick gas as the tyrant was struck several times, causing his entire body to go numb.

“D-damn it, you...bitch” He lost consciousness faceplanting onto the sidewalk as his ability vanished, allowing Kaito to move once more. Nari floated down with a smirk on her face.

“What’s that look for?”

“Oh nothing, just happy that I saved your ass, if it wasn’t for me your ass would be dead, admit it!” Kaito stood up brushing himself off. “Heh, I was just faking it, I wanted you to have a chance at them, what fun would it be if I did all the work?”

Nari gave him a pouting face before grabbing the unconscious man. “I’ll take this one to star hero prison as well. What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to patrol the area a little longer before heading to my room at the star hero association” She nodded before flying off towards the prison. Meanwhile the hero walked casually through the city streets when he spotted a group of police firing at a tall man with brown hair, green eyes wearing a white blazer and matching pants.

Kaito got closer, watching as the bullets seem to bounce of an invisible barrier, almost like he had a force field around him. “Hmm, if he has a sheild that can withstand gun fire, I doubt the police will be able to do much in this situation” Pushing his way past the police barrier filled with cops, he stood in between the culprit and the horse of officers. 

“Huh!? Chaotic justice?! The top-rated hero!?” One of the officers exclaimed as the armed men lowered their guns. “Don’t worry officers, I shall take it from here” As the police made distance between them and the coming fight, Kaito looked at his opponent, feeling as though something was off.

“Hmm, you don’t seem like much of a villain, but seeing you in a shootout with the cops just means you aren’t so innocent, are you?” His target stood silent, hands in his pockets as he glared at the hero. Without warning, a strong force struck the valiant hero across the face, but surprisingly wasn’t enough to stagger him.

“Tsk, seems you can’t see my outra, yet you do have remarkable durability I'll give you that. Not many can withstand a blow from Discord dust without being either killed or knocked back”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, but whatever psychokinetic powers you have, it won’t be enough to hold back one of my attacks, especially if I actually used 100% of my power” His target smirked crossing his arms. “Is that so? Then perhaps you’re willing to indulge me and show me this immense power you're referring to”

Closing one eye, Kaito stopped time around his target, walking up to him before feeling something stop him. He placed his palm against it what he thought was a barrier, but it didn’t feel like one, instead it felt like something in cold steel armor. (This is just getting weirder and weirder, but whatever, he asked for a serious blow from me so whatever happens next will be his own fault)

Clinching his fist, purple and blue electricity began surging around his body as he sent a devastating blow to the invisible entity before him. Resuming time, a fierce cyclone of wind filled the street as whatever was in front of him was sent soaring through the sky, with only it’s momentum visible.

“Hmph, so that wasn’t a force field after all” All watched as their target violently spat out blood clinching his chest. “I-impossible...you bastard” All watched as the fugitive collapsed in the street as a pool of blood formed around his corpse. Kaito looked down at his target, a hint of guilt weighing down on him before he flew off...

Making his way to the star hero association, he landed at the entrance, making his way through the automated glass doors. The association HQ was a massive skyscraper with dozens of floors and S.H.A in golden letters written in the center. The top floor was where the top heroes would meet in case of a world-level threat ever appeared and they needed to think of a strategy to eliminate or contain the threat before many civilians were hurt.

He made his way inside standing in a large lobby with a red-carpet floor, white walls, a front desk window a few feet from the door with chairs, tables and couches in a few spots like a hotel lobby. “Welcome back Chaotic Justice, how was the patrol?” The front desk clerk asked with a smile. It was a beautiful young woman with green hair, blue eyes wearing a black business suit.

“Oh, it was fine, there was an assailant with a strange power that I couldn’t figure out, but aside from that, it was an easy day as usual” She gave him a smile before Kaito made his way into the elevator where he went to his room on the 90th floor just 10 below the top floor. His room was a large white room with a purple carpet floor, a large red bed with black pillows and a window that looked out over the city.

Falling onto the bed, Kaito sat there, thinking about back when he was in the hero academy...

[Flash Back] 

Kaito stepped onto the stage a little unsure about fighting Tagamori after seeing what he did to that target, but he knew there was no point asking to change partners. (You don’t get to choose which villain you face in battle, so this shouldn’t be different. I’ll just have to give it my best and hope my power is good enough to beat or at least wound him) Tagamori had the ability to take any sound and cause it to explode. The louder the sound, the stronger the explosion. He had shaggy black hair, hazel eyes wearing a black shirt and dark jeans.

“Begin!” Tagamori gave him a calm yet serious expression as he pulled out a single firecracker, tossing it over to his target. Kaito quickly closed his left eye as his right eye lit up with purple light right as His opponent snapped his fingers the moment the firecracker went off, causing a blinding flash of light with a powerful explosion, that’s when he realized Kaito was right in front of him unphased by the blast.

“What!?” The hero’s eyes widened in surprise as the air was knocked out of him as he was struck in the ribs, sending him staggering back landing on his back near the edge of the arena. (Cough...cough...what happened? That didn’t feel like teleportation, even if he could teleport instantaneously, how did he know where I was and land a blow with such ease during such blinding light? Surely that would’ve thrown him off...Wait...he’s not a teleporter...he’s a...)

Quickly getting to his feet Tagamori pulled out a whistler, blowing into it just enough to be much louder than a human whistle. Just as he snapped his fingers, Kaito appeared behind him, locking his arms behind his back in a firm grip.

“Heh, I'm impressed Kaito, you had me fooled...I thought you were a teleporter...but the truth is...you can stop time” Tagamori whispered to him. Kaito’s eyes widened as he let go of him. The dark-haired hero patted his shoulder with a slight smirk before walking off stage leaving the poor hero standing there unable to think of what to say.

[End Of Flashback]

“That was a fun training session for our 1st day at the academy. Though…during that fight I only had my eye ability, if Tagamori still hung out with us now, I’m sure I’d win far easier unless he improved his sound explosion”

Not long after, Kaito fell asleep in his bed…

 The hero awoke in the middle of the night to the sound of tapping at his window catching him off guard. Kaito sprung out of bed staring at the door only to see nothing yet still hearing the tapping. Opening the window he could feel something brush past him giving off a faint warm feeling. That’s when a tall entity in black armor with flames emanating from it’s helmet manifested before the hero. Kaito instinctively aimed his hand towards the figure, attempting to make a flicking motion that would repel the target back.

 That’s when a young male voice could be heard from the entity. “Wait! Don’t attack, I’m not here to attack you, I got word that an outra user appeared in the city so I came to check it out. Normally if an outra-user is in a city, many others can’t be too far behind”

“An...outra? What are you talking about? That assailant I fought brought that word up once but I didn’t know what he was talking about”

“An outra, also known as an “inner-self" is the physical manifestation of one’s spiritual energy. Imagine if you took all your spirit energy and formed a physical form around it, that’s basically an outra. Though most non outra-users can’t see an outra, some can feel it’s presence, similar to a ghost. When you fought him, did something feel...off?”

Kaito’s eyes widened before answering: “Yes! It felt as though he had psychokinetic powers, but when I touched his so called psychic barrier, it felt as though I was touching cold steel armor”

“Ah, so he was using his outra as a shield, while keeping you from seeing it. As I said, non-users can’t see it unless they want you to see it like mine. But that doesn’t mean you can’t feel it when it attacks. However, anyone with immense spiritual energy is capable of manifesting an outra if one knows the right way to do it. There are some who manage to do it by accident, but it’s in rare cases. I may now have the book that taught me how to summon my outra, but it’s simple...focus on your flow of energy and pull it out of your body to give it physical form”

Kaito was confused but shrugged sitting on the bed closing his eyes...Focusing on the power of Chaotic justice within him, he pictured it flowing out of his body into physical form. The outra standing nearby watched as blue aura manifested on the left of Kaito, with a purple aura manifesting on the right, the two blazing auras left the man’s body, merging together to for a silhouette as the two power sources formed a new hybrid of outra. 

Kaito opened his eyes to see a tall muscular entity standing before him, it’s skin was purple while the heroic costume it wore was dark-blue, symbolizing the mix of pure justice and chaos. One eye glowed blue while the other glowed purple. The hero could feel immense power surging around his outra’s body.

“Now that I have an outra...just what do I do with it?”

“Think of an outra like a copy of you, using your mind to telepathically control it, you can make it fight for you with a mere thought. Let us go outside so I may show you what I mean” Kaito flew out the window with his outra following close behind. As they reached street level, The red-haired hero spotted a young man across the street wearing a black shirt and jeans. He had long black hair with hazel eyes.

“Hello Kaito, I've heard you’re the top hero of Fukuhama...My name is Oshima, the outra user who spoke to you using my outra Trimo. Now that you’ve managed to manifest your inner-self, I'd like to test just how strong it is compared to my own. Sadly, I'm a mere human, so the gap between yours and I's power will be great. Now, let us begin”

Trimo manifested beside Oshima, pulling out a blazing sword with flames flowing around the blade. The pair faced one another when Kaito’s outra charged forward, throwing a punch right for the armored entity. Oshima managed to block the coming attack with Trimo’s large sword as a devastating shockwave ravaged across the streets by the sheer power of the valiant hero’s outra.

Both combatant’s hair blew in the strong breeze as they kept eye contact on one another. “Hmm, I think I'm beginning to get the hang of this “Outra” entity” Kaito commented with a smirk on his face, beginning to understand how the awakened power worked. “Heh, if this power works the way I think it does, then I should be able to combine it with my already obtained powers as well!”

Jumping back to gain distance from his target, His other stood beside him focusing pure justice into his left fist as blue electricity swarmed around his entire arm before throwing a blow in his opponent's direction. The amount of force was so great, it sent a blast of pure force right for Trimo, breaking his guard and sending him staggering back, smashing through an alley between the buildings behind them.

Oshima felt an abrupt blow to his gut as he began coughing, falling to one knee, the wind completely knocked out of him. “I-incredible, the combination of an outra, along with your already acquired abilities...I'd say your outra is nearly as powerful as an evolved outra”

“Just what is an evolved outra? You mean these creatures can evolve!?” Oshima managed to push himself back to his feet explaining: “In some situations such as a near death experience, an outra has the chance to evolve into a stronger form of itself. It’s very rare so I can’t really explain it all that well, but as far as I know, that’s usually what awakens the evolution of one’s outra. Though with all the immense power your outra has, if it does evolve, I can’t image just how powerful it’d become. Lastly before I go, there’s a ranking system for outras:

• S + High Threat – Avoid at all costs

• A Mid Threat – Avoid if possible

• B Low Threat – Kill if needed

• C No Threat – Ignore or Incapacitate 

“The average outra is between B and C threat. If I had to rank your outra’s threat, the fact you’re still new at this and can’t use your outra to it’s full potential yet, I'd give it an A threat. However, once you master your inner-self it will definitely be an S level threat and possibly one of the strongest ones in the world”

With that, Oshima left, his outra floating behind him as he walked off into the moonlight night. Kaito looked at his outra who floated beside him. “Hmm, he referred to his outra as Trimo, so I'm guessing they give their other’s names. Let’s see...how about Chaotic Justice? It fits since it’s also the name of my combined power” 

With a yawn the hero realized how late it was and tried to get a little more sleep before the next day... 

Meanwhile outside Fukahama…

 Just outside of the city of Fukuhama was a large white church, there many people would come to worship the many different gods that they all believed existed. This church was one where any religion was welcomed without hesitation or judgment. However, what happened after the ceremony was different…

“Welcome My fellow worshippers, today I would like us to have a moment of prayer to pay respect to the gods above who have protected us in our journey through this wonderful life” The priest stood at the pulpit in the back center of the room, he wore red and gold robes rather than your usual white in gold. His face was concealed behind a hood as he grinned.

“Take now to give praise to your God, for you may not know when your time will come” With all of the people’s heads bowed and eyes closed, the priest pulled out a long black staff with a purple crystal ball on the tip. “Now…let all your worries melt away as your embrace in the arms of your god!”

Holding the staff into the air, it began siphoning the spiritual energy and life force of all within the church as a dark aura surged from the crystal ball, blue spirit energy flowing from everyone before being stored within the magical relic. As the life was drained from them, all began to rapidly age before becoming nothing more than mere bones still praying.

“Hehe, that’s right…embrace in the arms of your God” The blue energy flowing inside the crystal ball outlined his body in a blue aura as his wrinkled and withered old face began to become smooth and youthful until the once old priest was now a young man with long orange hair and green eyes. “It took many years to get so many souls in one place…but finally, I’ve gathered enough to restore my youthful body. Most think magic casters have vanished in this era, but like myself, there are a few of those still clinging to life even after being a live for so many years. I’ve seen the world change over these past few hundred years and know I can’t just reveal myself just yet.. I must gather more power to ensure my victory of reclaiming power”

CHAPTER 11 The 1st star hero outra-user 

Kaito awoke to a knock on his door. As his eyes adjusted, he slowly got out of bed making his way over as the door automatically opened letting in a bright ray of light catching him off guard.

“Hi Kaito, it’s almost noon and you weren’t up, I thought I'd come wake you up to see if you wanted to get something to eat before we scout the city for any good villains to use as punching bags!” The tall muscular hero rubbed his head feeling as though he hadn’t even slept before nodding.

“Y-yeah, plus if I stay here, I might fall back asleep and that won’t look good to the star hero association. Which reminds me, I haven’t heard much from the other top heroes, normally they come around every other day to tell me I'm either slacking or taking all the action from them. Heh, they really need to pick a side...am I a lazy top hero, or am I just cleaning up the city faster than they can?”

Nari smiled as the pair made their way down the hall towards the elevator where they made their way all the way down to street level. They made their way over to Maki-inshoku, a small restaurant that was down the road from the association. They sat down and ordered rice, miso soup, ohitashi served as side dishes. Natto, pickles, and grilled fish.

They began to eat while Kait grew a sense of unease as they ate. (Strange, what is this weird pressure I'm feeling in my gut...it’s like the feeling you get when you feel you’re being watched or followed) While Nari enjoyed her meal digging into it with her sharp teeth, Kaito carefully ate while slowly looking around, making sure not to let his friend notice his growing unease.

That’s when the hero spotted a large dark figure in the air. (What is that?) As it got closer, Kaito was horrified at the entity's grotesque appearance, it looked like a melted human face made of darkness, it’s mouth hung open reveling it’s old rotten teeth with empty eye sockets. Black mist-like tentacles wiggled around it’ body as it looked down at the city below.

Kaito abruptly stood up, looking at the approaching foe. “Kaito? What’s wrong!?” His friend stood up looking at the heroes' horrified expression. That’s when the valiant hero pointed towards the massive entity. “Nari...can you see anything right there?” 

The red-haired girl looked in the direction he was pointing but didn’t see anything. “Sorry, no...what is it I'm looking for?” Kaito then realized what he was looking at was someone’s outra. (Shit, she can’t see outras which means if I try to explain it to her, she’ll think I'm crazy)

“Sigh, it’s nothing, I thought I saw something...let’s just finish our food” As they sat back down to eat, Kaito took a deep breath summoning Chaotic Justice, sending his outra up into the air right for the horrifying outra. The entity spotted his inner-self as they floated before one another.

That’s when the monster spoke in a demonic tone: Nightmares, nightmares that torment the boy...with each time my user sleeps, I awake to the mental despair and torment he must endure” Kaito concentrated, not used to speaking through his outra.

“Where is this boy? If he needs help, I can help him” That’s when the dark face began to shake rapidly before crying out: “NO! ONLY I MAY PROTECT THE BOY! MY PURPLE IS ONLY FOR THE BOY! LEAVE NOW OR FEEL THE TORMENT THIS BOY MUST FACE EACH NIGHT!”

Kaito clinched his fist under the table before speaking through his outra ounce more: “Tell me where the boy is, I won’t ask you a 2nd time”

“You wish to hurt the boy, just like all the others...he lived in nothing but despair and fear...without me, this boy wouldn’t have survived for this long. I say once more, leave before you suffer the same fate as the boy”

Losing his patience, Kaito sent Chaotic Justice right for the monster, throwing a blow right for it’s deformed face, only for one of it’s black tentacles to wrap around his fist just before contact. A sudden feeling of cold washed over the outra as Kaito bellow began to shiver, his breath visible even though it wasn’t even winter. His target let go of Chaotic Justice’s arm, causing them to fall to the street, impacting the pavement before becoming wisps of red energy.

The pain of the impact reached it’s user as Kaito clenched his teeth in pain while he body began to go numb. That’s when Nari looked up, only to see her friend collapse on the side walk beside their table out-cold... “Kaito!?”

Deep In His Dreams...

Kaito found himself standing in a large void of black mist, nothing could be seen around him beside the black fog that flowed past him. It was cold and felt as though the area around him was growing colder by the second. “What is this...a dream? An illusion? Or have I been taken to a completely different realm?”

He threw a full-force punch out in front of him, only for nothing to happen. “Hmm, if my powers aren’t working here...than it’s definitely a dream. Question is...how do I get out of here? I’m sure Nari’s worried about me already. Hopefully she thinks it’s just because I didn’t get much sleep”

Without warning, the black mist wrapped around his arms like rope, pulling them in opposite directions keeping him in place. The outra he had seen before rose up from the mist, it’s empty eye sockets looking right at him.

“You have only yourself to blame Kaito...I had given you multiple warnings to leave the boy alone, but you just had to butt in where you don’t belong. This is the consequences of your actions” The red-haired hero struggled to free himself from the ghost-like restrains but proved futile.

“Stop this pointless struggling, as long as you’re asleep...you’re incapable of using any of your powers. In this world...you’re as weak as a mere human. Now it’s time for you to receive your punishment for not heeding my warning” 

Just then, a tentacle came up from behind him, whipping his back tearing a part of his suit while leaving a lash across his upper-back. More tentacles manifested around him, each one striking every few seconds, leaving bleeding lashes and welts across his body.

“Now then Kaito, have you realized that you shouldn’t interfere with me and the boy yet? Otherwise, this will happen again” Kaito shook in pain but clenched his fists not backing down.

“I-I'm the number one hero...I don’t care what you say...a heroes' job is to save those in need...weather from a villain, or themselves” This didn’t please the entity, it’s deformed face grew a large frown as all of the tentacles began attacking him relentlessly as Kaito could feel himself losing strength.

As his eyes rolled back as if about to die, a ray of blue light shined from behind Kaito as the outra hissed at the light with it’s tentacles letting go of Kaito. “W-what is this light!?” That’s when a hand placed itself on Kaito’s shoulder. Ultamizu, the one who had given him Pure justice stood behind him. He was a tall muscular hero with black shiny hair slit back wearing a black and blue costume.

“Don’t let yourself be defeated so easily Kaito, you’ve come a long way to be seen as the number one hero, surely that’s more than a mere title. Or have you forgotten what a true hero is? Remember the words I bestowed upon you all those years ago...”

“Yes Ultamizu...I haven’t said those words in years...you’re right, after all that I've accomplished, I can’t let it end here...not by the hand of some retched outra! The black mist around him began to be cleared away as a blue flame-like aura surged around him shaking the entire void. “I AM THE HERO OF STAR HERO! MY POWER...SHALL LIGHT THE WAY!”

“W-what is this!? He shouldn’t be able to use his powers in my dream world!”

“This may be your world...but it’s in my mind you monster and the one thing a great hero knows is with enough will power...we can overcome anything!” Releasing all of his power at once, Kaito purified the mist from his mind as the enemy let out a sadistic scream before being completely wiped out in both his mind and the real world.

The hero slowly awoke in his bed with Nari sitting beside him with her hand onto of his. The moment she saw him waking up, she hugged him excitedly. “Are you ok Kaito!? You just randomly passed out on me, I was worried something might've happened to you!”

He blushed before smiling and embracing her. “I’m fine now, don’t worry Nari...everything is going to be ok” Getting out of bed he smiled placing his hand on her head. Why don’t we go check the city for some villains like you wanted” She looked up at him surprised before smiling with a nod as they made their way outside.

The two of them walked beside each other on the sidewalk with cars passing by and everything looking normal. “Hmmm, so far everything looks secure. Maybe there won’t be any villains causing trouble for once” Kaito assumed. Nari pouded crossing her arms. “Awww, but I was really looking forward to getting a few punches in today

Meanwhile across the street at an ATM a young boy dressed in a black hoodie, matching pants, white hair and blue eyes had just gotten cash from the ATM when a thief dressed in your typical robber black ski mask and jacket rushed him, swiping the money from his grasp before taking off down the road.

“Hey get back her-” Just then a siring pain filled the boy’s head as he clinched his skull as a sinister voice spoke to him from whin his subconscious: (Don’t worry Asuto...we shall reclaim the money as well as showing that bastard who they’re messing with) 

The young boy gripped his face tightly letting out cries of destress as black mist emanated from his body like steam. Throwing his arms out in front of him, the look of fear and pain turned to sadistic laughing as his eyes glowed red and his once average body began to grow more buff and muscular.

Kaito and Nari quickly took notice at the young teen, the right half of his body looked like a shiny black demon with a large muscular arm and a demonic dark face with glowing red eyes. “Hehe, HAHAHA!” The boy advanced right for the running thief at immense speed, reaching it’s massive arm out for the criminal, catching them by their jacket. As Asuto spoke, it was if two people were speaking in sync: “You have some nerve stealing my money like that, especially from a mere teen! You’re probably thinking: he’s just a dumb kid, what can he do huh!? Well...too bad for you, but I'm no ordinary kid!” 

He threw the thief across the street with his massive arm, sending him slamming onto a metal stop sign. His target attempted to crawl away but struggled to move from the fierce blow to his back. As the mutated teen slowly approached his target, he clenched his fist lunging towards him with a powerful punch.

Just as the human let out a cry of utter fear, Kaito appeared between the robber and Asuto as the demonic fist struck the hero head-on in the chest, sending a fierce shockwave of force past him. Kaito just looked at him with a serious expression as his hair blew in the strong breeze. 

                

0