03 – I have 3 years
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three years had passed, I had started doing daily missions to increase my stats as fast as possible, I wanted to be big enough even without nen to be part of the spider. Being in the original members will be cool, I just have to avoid the Kurta massacre, or maybe not even, do I want to be friends with the protagonists? I could go to the hunter exam. Well, I'm going faster than the music, let's start by talking about my environment.

The guy who rescued me was called Rida, a guy who wasn't half a bastard, he was as handsome as a modeling celebrity, he even had a nice Harry Styles haircut, the kind that pops out of my eyes, they're so beautiful, and with her naturally blond coloring and those blue eyes, it was even more pronounced. He had a nice build but not really muscular, his power came from his training to be an assassin, but despite all these efforts he was not strong enough. Worse he only had courage in front of weaker than him, he had become a simple guard for a spawn in the southern district and he hated his life, but even that he had not been able to do it correctly and so he had to pass the shittiest job, salvaging objects, and I was his greatest treasure. This bastard called me that and gave me a smile that would make you shiver, I wanted to slap him to death every time I saw that.

But then he treated me well, for a motherfucker who was planning to sell me to the elders once I was old enough to work. Rida spent his time working, he left me most often with their other children, they were between 5 and 12 years old, no older, I understood that either it was the age at which we would be sold, or he had started quite late . I lean for the first solution seen as young people are used to, I also think that some can be sold before if they show skills. This is why I am extremely careful in training. Besides, I was fascinated by my young body, I knew that I had to start opening my ports and developing nen, and it took so much effort that I could cry, but I really had tears flowing. of my body often because I saw that it was bearing fruit. Attention, I was a real ball of fat in my old life, always procrastinated the sports training that I convinced myself to do the day before, such as New Year's resolutions, they disappeared immediately into my head. BUT NOT HERE, because one, I would die if I was not strong enough to live as I want, and two, I had sick plans. I did not intend to be the little mc who only thinks of powerup in view of being the strongest, I had clearly asked God to make me an overpowered being, and that was enough for me, no I will not count no no longer be the nice MC who follows the protagonists and lives their adventure. I had asked to be born in Meteor City for a very specific project and for that, I would need a quiet organization where I would have reliable allies and with whom doing evil would not be a problem, because yes I I was going to do evil, and as the character of my favorite tib-youber said, "if you want to do evil, do good" but hey, I talk and wander. Coza has just returned and watches me walk towards the wall.

- Drac, be careful, you piaf head, you're going to bump into yourself again

- Oh sorry, thank you, how are you Coza, have a good day?

- Yes I have a huge bag of drac for you outside, I can't understand how you manage to eat this dirt, but at least you don't cost much in food.

Coza is seven years old, he is the child I get along with the best out of the 5 who lives in the house, he has very fair skin and gray/white hair, I thought I saw Killua the first time I I saw them but knowing that the Zoldicks come from here it's not so abnormal to have people with their genetic profile in the area. Coza loves to take care of me, I was not the youngest after him but Muliio a tall perch with an equally pale complexion, but with brown eyes and a dark look of 5 years old is very (too) withdrawn, he speaks very little and does not like to be in the presence of anyone, most often he hangs out doing something or other, and only comes home for dinner. Rida told him several times that he might disappear one day to be left alone, but silence was Mullio's only response. Coza finds me much more fun, and intelligent too since I learned to talk and walk very quickly. Coza is the only one who calls me little brother quite often, the others call me "whatever or you" absolutely smelly fruit that only exists in star city

spinning. He gave it to me when I was very young, and unlike everyone who finds that the taste is the same as junk, I loved it, it turns out that God had made a little joke to my sense of taste and the dracs looked like candy to me, or sometimes it tasted like fruit like banana or orange, it changed with every new fruit, I hope once a vampire I I could still eat these fruits, but the name sticks well to what I will become so it is surely in the plans of the almighty.

I wonder if I should make a temple to honor god? No way! I don't know if he is the only god and if he isn't, if he even wants me to do that. The best thing is to thank him for the month even with intimate prayers, moreover, let's start.

- Coza, I'm going to our room for a while, please don't let Pim or Yafito touch the dracs

- Will you give me a massage?

- No worries big brother

- Brave little one

Once in the basement where the children's room is because Rida is the only one to stay on the ground floor with Pim although the latter sleeps on the floor, I have enough on the top bed. The room was quite spacious, white stone all along, without much insulation concerns, it was very cold there in winter despite the multiple blankets that kept us warm, there were 3 beds, one for Coza, and a double bed for me and the other children who turns out to be a girl arrive a few days after me. The room had no decorations, no other furniture even to store any clothes, everything was on the floor, it was also full of humidity, we did not like to stay there for anything other than sleeping, and even then sometimes almost preferred to sleep outside with our suits, the only positive thing to say was that there were no cockroaches contrary to what one would think of such a dirty outdoor place. Anyway, I sat cross-legged and started my prayer, and right then...

DING: welcome host, connecting with god in progress, please wait

- What what what! after all this time is that what you had to do to get the system? I thought that I had to unlock the nen as I had asked it seems to me, or that I live a situation where the system will activate, but damn, it was necessary to pray

DING: connection failed, please close your eyes host, and speak inwardly, connection attempt relaunch in ten, nine, eight...

DING: HERE YOU FINALLY LITTLE GUY? I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT ME IN THE LONG TIME

- Forgive me lord, I thought I wouldn't have to talk to you directly again for a long time, thank you for the opportunity you give me

- DON'T WORRY YOU DESERVE IT AFTER ALL

- I'm sorry, but speak to you a little loudly sir

- Is it better there? well I'm pretty busy having it I'm going to go to the essentials, I'm not doing exactly as you wish because even if I could do it, any nascent soul would not have supported the weight of the system, it's why I modified the dracs so that it brings you the mental energy necessary for its use. You must have noticed that although your body is that of a normal inhabitant, your mind was clearer? it is mainly due to your consumption of drac, continue to eat it, it is your main source to improve the system, you will need it for another year or two and the system will work thoroughly.

- I understand thank you, I was wondering if I should pray for you, and also I would like to know more about you.

- Ah well ask the system it can explain everything to you since it is connected to me, I leave you, see you soon for your next world.

0