5 – First Event
54 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its been a few weeks since i last talked to God, maybe a month? two? I have been studying, with the books provided i mean, half of the magazines are pornos, the rest are fashion ones from... i have no idea where, i cannot understand the language its written in, but the dresses are nice i guess.

So uh, yeah. A few months in, still no "event" but hey, i learnt how to control my gun! Killed some birds, God was very literal when it came to how to use it, i just have to think about the target, visualize it , and then. just pull the trigger, the bullets just , Go into their direction!

It was quite fun at first but then i was fearful of disrupting the ecosystem in one way or another, so for now i just sit in my yard and admire the beauty of the world around me. it was actually very barren in the farm back home, and The Metropolis, well, imagine a mid twentieth century French city? that, basically, but 10 times the size and everything is shit and it smells. Before you question it, Some novels in the void mentioned "France" and the "french", very... peculiar bunch.

+++ - +++ - +++ - +++ - +++ - +++

Huuuuh- Maybe i should go inside, it looks like its going to rain... Oh, right, i ran out of MR a long time ago, that whole thing about transmigrating really is taxing to your body, ate like crazy and slept like baby for days. God sends me.. rations? you could say, ingredients for food, enough for the week.

<Third person narration>

Joan was very clumsily making her dinner, like always, rain was pouring like it was the great deluge, thunder striking in the distance, as seen by her from the comfort of her cottage through the kitchen window.

Then, she heard something strange, in a manner that seemed desperate for refuge, someone was knocking the door.  Juana, not expecting anyone with this weather, was very suspicious, Gun in hand, she approached the door.

She opened it violently, and backed off, aiming her Gun to whoever was outside. There, standing like a lonely sad dog, Was a very tall cloaked individual with a feminine frame. suddenly, a ver short fat man shoved the tall one aside, and screamed:

"HOW DARE YOU POINT THAT STRANGE THING AT A BLESSED BEING! You lowly commoner!" He exclaimed, showing his arrogance through the manner he spoke.

"Ehem, I am a noble! and by the will of God who has entrusted my bloodline, I declare this property part of my territory! but i am willing to let you continue living here if you pa-" the short fat man was cut short in his speech.

Because Juana simply shot him in the head.

2