ch 1
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Shu’s eyes twitched as the sun shone through a dusty window into a room filled 7 kids.

 

The room was dark and would be an ideal breeding ground for nightmares.

 

Shu then felt a light thud on his face.

 

One of his scrawny roommates had rolled into his portion of the bed.

 

“Daft blighter” Shu mumbled as he pushed the hand of his face and stood up.

 

He felt a stinging pain coming from a mark underneath his forearm.

 

He glanced at it noticing the round circle had grown.

 

“It’s about time” mumbled Shuu.

 

When humans turn 10 they go through a ritual that awakens there death rune.

 

death runes are called death runes as you can't get rid of them other than dying.

 

A death rune was the most important rune in a persons life as it determined there future.

 

This was why shu though not seeming to care alot about it was infinitely exited inside.

 

He was going to turn 10 in a few days and unlock his death ruin.

 

Unlocking a good class and talent was all he needed to life a happy life.

 

Shu pictured a easy going life as a alchemist away from battle working lethargically on beginner pills.

 

Shu felt his rune tingle a little.

 

Shu took this as a sign his dreams would come true and grinned.

0