2.Interlude. Changes
938 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_5

September 5 is the 248th day of the year (249th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. 117 days remain until the end of the year.

/...\

  • 917Liu Yan declares himself emperor, establishing the Southern Han state in southern China, at his capital of Panyu.

/...\

 

  • 2012 – An accidental explosion at a Turkish Army ammunition store in Afyon, western Turkey kills 25 soldiers and wounds four others.
  • 2018Day of Decay1Yes, I literally made this link up, a simultaneous vanishing of 10,742,546 people¹²³, the most disastrous cataclysmic event in recorded human history.

/...\

Last edited: November 4, 2018

 


 

     New York Times

The first dissapearie returns! – J.J.Abrams, 11.11.18

/...\ The man, identified as Jonathan M. Bay, vanished from the Zalmart Maxcenter of Lebanon, Pennsylvania on the Day of Decay. Today, at 04:14 AM he appeared at almost the same place. Both disappearance and homecoming of Mr. Bay are hard proofed by a surveillance camera. This is not a false...

/...\ According to our source, Mr. Bay appeared clothless and had to borrow an outfit from the market. He then escaped from the alarmed guards and soon appeared at his home. Photographs of his reunion with his family are conquering social media...

/...\Ms. Curtis, the director of Zalmart Maxcenter congratulated Mr. Bay on Twitter and dismissed any possibility of charges against him for trespassing, stealing, and insignificant property damage. Soon it was confirmed by Zalmart CEO...

/...\

 


 

reddit.com/.../...

Apocalypsis Prophecy Discussion Megathread – 23.12.2018

What we know: Since Jonathan Bay, about 7% of all disappearies popped back, and the trend is rapidly growing. According to the last mathematical model, all vanished people might return safely in 7 months.

All disappearies have hazy memories about the exact details. Some relate to the event as a nightmare and others simply as a very long dream.  Even so, the words 'Training Grounds of Apocalypsis' persist through their testimonies...

/...\

I propose to discuss the possibility of a real Apocalypsis event coming in near future. Authorities aside, the Day of Decay (despite weak proposals to rename it) was certainly unnatural event with large impact in society...

/...\

 


 

Day of Decay impact on the World GDP

/...\

In affected countries (excluding Russia and China), less than 5% of the population were directly implicated. Over 90% of victims are 14-21 years old, which excludes them from the productive stratum of the first-world society. Basically, Day of Decay decreased both consumption and expenses in population, two roughly balancing each other out. The situation is worse in third-world countries.

Paradoxically, a one-time reverse of DD, economically speaking, will be a bigger disaster if we include medical and psychological help, growing back food and water consumption and...

/...\

(Sources: IMF 2018 Annual Report, ...)

 


 

Magic in Everyday Life? December, 2018 (comment section)

Darsiddin says:

Let me summarize. 1) Self-proclaimed witches make use of weakwilled. Disgusting. 2) We got three major cults here in US pop up in the last months and every single one predicted the DD. As the old cults, apparently. Who would have guessed? 3) Another jump 'disappearies can do ridiculous shit' here.

Sanscrict12 says:

Hold on here. I agree with witches and cults being disgusted, but disappearies can do ridiculous shit, you cannot argue here.

Darsiddin says:

I don't argue with the fact, I am telling not to push this cart too far. They got impressive physical feats and skills they clearly weren't masters of in their pre-DD days. However, none of them can use magic. Why? They claim Earth doesn't have mana or whatever. I and many others claim they got confused, willingly or not.

Until a solid proof of magic is here, magic does not exist. I will say it first, DD itself is not a proof of magic, it's a proof of something we do not know of yet.

Also, it's pretty funny to think that a bunch of witches-druids-voodoo-shamans-whatever cast spells easily while directly the implicated in DD cannot, don't you think?

Sanscrict12 says:

What about Chinese martial artists?

JohnConstantin says:

That above and Iceland?

Darsiddin says:

Okay, sure, Chinese martial artists on youtube. They used 'qi' a hundred years ago, they duped naive idiots with it some-ten years ago, and apparently they can use it after the DD. Sure, yes. Here, there is a Chinese hoax video, now pay me money for the true training of a master.

Sanscrict12 says:

Yes, there is a lot of fraud out there, but you cannot just toss the possibility out. DD brought changes to the world, it can be practically felt in the air.

Darsiddin says:

Well, cannot argue against something in the air. Speaking of Iceland, it is moving, fact. We wait until deepwater research stations do their things. I mean proper stations and not that Russian submarine that so-happened to be there and report some nonsense. One would be crazy to trust Russians. Right?

 


 

King Sax(@ImKingSaxx)

Look at this dem press dance of glory. Ofc bear-rearers made the DD happen. They won elections for the President, why not two impossible feats at once?

Rosalin Debber(@catcultivation)

To @ImKingSaxx Making the DD Russian fault is overboard, sure. But they do pretty nasty stuff regardless.

King Sax(@ImKingSaxx)

To @catcultivation More sanctions? Or just bomb them for not sharing the space aircraft with the all-mighty US?

Rosalin Debber(@catcultivation)

To @ImKingSaxx Oooh let me guess you're not even a resident, aren't you?

Max Maximov(@MeMaxSonOfMax)

To @ImKingSaxx The world must show you cannot mess with diplomacy rules.

King Sax(@ImKingSaxx)

To @MeMaxSonOfMax And yet we do it all the time. I found interesting the Congress silence on this matter though.

 


 

Kremlin has driven out over a hundred of employees from the various embassies including US and China during the new wave of the modern spy hunt

The President states there were no Russian machinations behind the DD despite their interference in 2016 elections

Iron Curtain 2 is a sick memento of the Cold War

Fugitives from Russia are being stopped on the border being accused of spying, Ukranian authorities confirm

An anonymous source claim radio waves can't pierce giant cloud above central Siberia

 


 

Hello.

 

My name is unimportant. My gender is unimportant. My race is unimportant either. Not to me, and certainly not to you. For I am a disappearie. I use this word for your own convenience, as it's your way to call us, to mark us. Be it.

You have questions. Curiosity. The Day of Decay was called the greatest calamity, yet the world slowly discovers it's not what it seems if it ever seemed something. I shall disappoint you: my memories are hazy. It's an affliction we all share without exception, no matter what the few outliers say.

They are a miserable lot, those who deny and attempt to forget. Let them use all the benefits, the support groups, the psychological help you so fearfully prepared for us. Me? Refuse.

There are studies, that show this alarming sight. Open them. We don't suffer from PTSD or any disease authorities want to force upon us. This is all the proof you need.

We went through very special training. We were selected very carefully to introduce supernatural terror to Earth's society, but the puppeteer behind it never sought to destroy humanity. The financial crisis didn't strike and unemployment rates only fell. Every important position was left filled.

Before our families became too desperate or any long-lasting effects occurred, we are being put back, one at a time. Big numbers are not everything, of course. Some of us lost the closest souls, the reason being death or not, some lost homes, and even freedom.

I mourn for them.

And I call for everyone.

Apocalypsis is coming. If you are smart, you foresaw those words in my first line and you were right.

I and my friends-in-arms will be there, resisting. When, who, why: answers to these questions are a luxury I don't possess. What you can do, is to take just a thought. What if we are right. What if the Day of Decay was indeed just a beginning.

 

This is my first and last open letter to humanity. Fear the future for it's coming.

18