Reincarnating
247 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A glowing ball of light floated in front of a screen viewing an anime fight scene and clicking its tongue.

"The animation is great, the story is great too but it's just that the MC is a little too naive and dense. Well, he is a shounen protagonist, guess I can't complain much." The light said to itself as the screen disappeared.

"Haa this is boring I already finished the anime and Manga. and now I don't have anything else to do." the ball said to itself as it floated around.

"Well I could always create a universe and isekai a person in, hmm" the light paused as it began to think

"Let's do that" a small bowl appeared in front of him as the light ball went to work and completed it within a second. as it turned around as another screen appeared with innumerable floating lights.

"Let's see this one will be good, doesn't know the arc, has no knowledge except the basic idea, yes he will be perfect," the light said picking up a light ball from the screen.

*************************************************************************************************

When you are floating in space surrounded by numerous glowing light balls, it gets boring after some time. I don't know how long I have been here, all I can tell is that after Truck-Kun used me as a practice dummy, I ended up here floating along the glowing balls of light which I am assuming are other souls.

Just as I was thinking this I felt a sudden tug pulling me as the light began to spin around and my vision dissolved. WTF.

when my vision returned I was in a huge room with a large light ball floating in front of me.

Is this where I get isekaied?

"Yes," a voice replied as if reading my mind. I could feel myself stiffen up. I know that the person is most probably ROB, and it's easy to read my mind but still, it felt odd that someone could read my thoughts.

"So umm..... Can you grant wishes?" I asked nervously as I looked at the glowing ball.

"Yes but I would not."

huh??

"Let me clarify, you will get a package deal of going into 'Black Clover'...."

"Hey wait, I haven't watched it"

"But you know the general outline right?"

"what do you mean? I only know that Asta is born without...." I didn't know where the hell was this coming from I had not seen anything except a few trailers and openings. So the only way this could enter my head was ROB.

I looked towards the light as I swear I could see it smiling under the glowing surface.

"....magic, thus is not very powerful, eventually gets his grimoire of anti-magic. Joins black bulls squad to become the wizard king."

I could hear clapping coming from the light as it said.

"Bravo, you got the basics down, now as a favour, I will allow you to somewhat modify your appearance," ROB said as if this was going to help with the fact that I didn't know shit.

"Don't be so down, if you want you can keep on floating here for all eternity, eventually going insane then lose your memories after that maybe having a shot at rebirth." The floating light said as if already deciding what to do.

"Wait Hold up..." As much as I didn't like the situation I really didn't want to try my luck as ROB described the afterlife.

"What?"

"I never said I would not go there"

"So then you want to proceed?" This fucker already knows my answer but still is not satisfied with this and wants me to put it into words.

"I am extremely grateful for ROB sama's mercy in allowing me to...."

"Alright alright, get up" I could feel the uneasiness in its voice, personally I too was cringing at the choice of words but thankfully I was able to get back at ROB.

"Get on with your modification, and remember don't do something unrealistic like a foot long dick alright"

"Yes"

Just as I said that a new screen popped up in front of me with a model of Asta, with his short height and overgrown muscle.

"This is how you will look like by default at the age of sixteen, You can change it then you will grow up accordingly"

"So that means I can edit the height and stuff"

"Yes"

I looked at the screen thinking about what to do.

First and foremost I went with a taller height 5'11'' Just to be tall enough, I also made my body leaner but increased the muscle density meaning the power output would be the same. I didn't have any qualms against the hairstyle since if I didn't like it I could always cut the hair.

And now the most important part, dick size. Well ROB explicitly said that I should be realistic, then let's go with an 8 inch Dick, shall we.

as soon as I edited it I could swear ROB gave me a stinky eye, all I could do was smirk as I closed the interface quite satisfied with the character design.

"I think I told you to be realistic?" ROB spoke up looking at my character design on the screen in front of it.

"I am"

"My dear moronic bastard, do you really believe that you will be able to slay girls left and right?"

"Of course, I mean since I am going there anyway might as well enjoy myself."

"Do I have to remind you that you were a virgin in your previous life?"

"Always aim for the skies"

"....."

I think I was finally able to get the upper hand in the conversation.

"Alright fine, I won't say anything about what you chose to do, but the only restriction I am keeping on you is that you cannot go evil. Now before you protest, I am not saying that you can't do bad stuff, as long as your good deeds outweigh the bad ones I won't interfere, since I want a good guy story. If I wanted a villain story I would not have chosen your sorry ass." ROB said not allowing me to protest.

Mostly I was fine with that, thankfully he didn't say that I could only do the good stuff, then my life would have been more painful than I would have liked.

"Then I will brief you about the package,

First, you get a system, a bare-bones one that you can upgrade after completing a certain mission or collecting enough system evolution points, SEP for short. You will get the system along with your grimoire that will be part of your system, used as the inventory.

Second powers:

They will be related to anti-magic, meaning you won't be having a Susanoo, stop dreaming about it" ROB said snapping me out of my power fantasies.

"So your powers, you have already increased your muscle density so you will have higher physical strength than most people on that world that is if you work hard enough, the system will help you but it can only go so far it is not going to spoon-feed you.

Third Quests:

You already know the mainline quest. Become the king. as for the side quest system will deem what is important for your growth and give them out on its own.

except that you can create quests on your own, like defeating a group of people stuff like that, as for the rewards the system will decide.

Forth and lastly otherworldly items:

first, there is a power cap to the level of stuff you can purchase from the store, don't worry you are not getting your hands on Sword of rupture, dragon slayer sword or death note. They are a little too OP for you to have as you are no saint."

"Hey?!" I mean he is not wrong but I really wanted to wield Dragon slayer if nothing else.

ROB ignored my shattered dreams as it continued.

"As for skill they are similar to otherworldly items, You are not having Infinity, Geass or stuff like that."

My heart broke once again at the mention that I could not use Infinity, Gojo sensei would be sad by this development.

"Gojo sensei would kill you then himself if he found out that you are using his skills," ROB said reading my mind.

ouch.

"As for when you will reincarnate, I will skip the whole childhood and reincarnate you at the age of 12 after Asta has an unfortunate accident and you replace him. You will get three years to adjust and train yourself before you get a system along with your grimoire. Well, that's about it for the basic guideline, good luck and don't die."

8