C1 – The Beginning
512 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cloud City, one of the many sky cities in the world of Terrean.

An old man with thick round glasses was holding a passionate speech in front of his students. It was his last speech, since those students are going to graduate today.

“[…] Students, it was a couple of good years with you. Some of you will go to the academy and some of you will take on their own path in life, but whatever you choose, I wish you luck. With this last sentence, you have officially graduated the Cloud City School!”

All students stood up and bowed towards their now former teacher. They had spent their last few years with this man. Some of the students even started crying and some hid their faces to hide their sadness.

While most students were ruminating about the past or crying, a tall boy stood silently up and went in the direction of the door.

His medium length black hair emphasized his dark red eyes. You could even say, that he was fairly attractive.

“Hey trash, where do you think you're going? Won’t you say goodbye to your daddy?” A blond boy was calling him out.

Unfortunately, the black haired boy didn’t care and just kept walking, without even looking at the bully, whose face reddened, because he got ignored.

Similar situations, where some students were making fun of him, happened on the whole way to the outside.

Arriving outside, the boy turned around and looked silently at his former school.

“Hmm, Lucian you’re already here? I’m sorry I got slowed down by nuisances” A sweet voice was calling out to the black haired boy, whose name was Lucian Svaroh.

Lucian looked at the girl and smiled.

“Aileen, we can swap places if you want, haha”

Aileen was Lucian's only sister. She was a beautiful pearl with long black hair  almost reaching her butt. Tea orange eyes and a cute small nose decorated her face. Her white skin was like pure ivory.

“Lucian, you know if we could I would have done it already” Aileen spoke with a hint of sadness.

“It was just a joke, you know that I don’t care”

And it was the truth.. or almost the truth. Yes, he mostly didn’t care about what others told him, but he was still annoyed by the disrespect.

“Let’s go, Alfred is already waiting for us” Lucian wanted to close the topic.

“Mhm”

As they went to the school parking area, Lucian got a lot of mean gazes and whispers, like always. The students didn’t like that their holy icon, Aileen Svaroh, was hanging out with her talentless brother. Yes, this was a world where some people paid so much attention to their face, that they wouldn’t even acknowledge their own blood relative if they weren’t to their standards.

“Disgusting vermin” Aileen complained to her twin brother. She hated everyone who treated her brother badly. Without Lucian’s constant appeasement effort, there would already be heads lying on the school ground.

An old man, who was standing near a small carriage, was waving to the siblings.

“Congratulations, young miss and young lord!”

“Mhm, thanks Alfred. I’m sorry that it took us so long. Aileen got delayed by her fan club haha”

“Meanie! I can’t help it!”

Lucians teasing bore fruits and Aileen ran away into the carriage.

“Watch out for the step, young lady” Alfred presented his arm with a swift filigree movement for Aileen to support herself, while she was climbing the carriage. She was on the shorter side, so even the small carriage was a tiny hurdle for her.

After Aileen entered, it was Lucians turn. Of course, he didn’t need a helping arm.

15