C6 – First Day at the Academy p3
217 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Laura Silverdeer!" People cried out in reverence.

The crowd split to make way for a young girl, who took the stairs and went on stage.

Laura Silverdeer had long blonde hair, which were emphasized by her clear blue eyes. A lofty blue dress, which reminded one of a clear blue sky, nestled against her body. Although her chest area was lacking, it harmonized with her delicate figure.

She walked to the first crystal with elegant steps. Laura touched the crystal and the result, which came almost immediately, flabbergasted the students. The crystal showed 9 bright lights! This meant she had already 9 Rings.

"Oho, you're already a Ring 9 mage! I am happy to see such a brilliant student at my academy, let's see how much talent you hold" Headmaster DeMaltos spoke to Laura without hiding his expectations.

Laura nodded and went to the seconds crystal. With no fear on her face and without any delay, she touched the right crystal with both of her hands.

Silence. The crowd was holding their breath, waiting for the result.

After two seconds, a red light dyed Laura in a dark red tone..

"Whaaat, red talent?!" Students freaked out, after seeing her talent

"What a satisfying surprise, I hope you're not the only one with red talent. Fortunately, I'm only at the middle of the list." The headmaster praised Laura.

While everyone was motivated and charmed by Laura Silverdeer, somewhere in the crowd, Lucian was just silently looking at the stage. In his eyes, a subtle pain.

"Lu, don't pay attention to her. Although she was our childhood friend, she still betrayed you like all the others" Aileen tried to comfort her brother. She reminded him about their past, so he wouldn't fall back into an emotional pit, after seeing Laura.

"I know.. but she still was my first love. It still hurts.." Lucian told Aileen with a pained tone in his voice.

As Aileen heard her brother's voice, her body trembled out of anger. 'I will never forgive you for hurting my brother' She promised herself in her mind.

The event continued with the same blue and yellow talents, however, there were also some red talents, mostly from influential noble families.

A brown haired girl left the stage with tears in her eyes.

"Next, Aileen Svaroh" The headmaster called out.

"Oh, it's your turn, sis. I will cross my fingers for you" Lucian encouraged his sister.

"Mhm, I will come back in a minute, Lu"

Lucia walked slowly to the stage, the crowd split naturally, as people saw her beautiful small figure. When she passed the students, they couldn't keep their gaze from her.

Aileen's arrival on the stage, took the breath of everyone in the crowd away, as they looked at her.

"She is a real fairy!" Male students cried out, with redness filling their faces.

"Go on" Headmaster DeMaltos told her to hurry up.

"Yes" answered Aileen with no emotions in her voice.

She slowly walked to the first crystal, put her hands on it and waited for the result.

"Oh, another Ring 9 mage, how interesting. Let's see if you have good talents, continue" The headmaster praised Aileen, after seeing 9 lights shining in the crystal.

Aileen nodded and walked slowly to the next crystal, the one which measures your talent. She touched the crystal without any delay, and immediately a bright light purple color dyed the assembly hall purple.

"Whaat?!" The crowd freaked out, as the best color was dark red today.

"Oho, purple! You have a bright future ahead of you, young girl. You made my participation at this year's entrance ceremony worth it! Hohoho" The headmaster started laughing.

Somewhere in the crowd stood Laura, silently observing Aileen.

"Go on, take your badge" said the headmaster with joy in his voice.

Aileen took her badge and went in the direction of her brother. In the entire time on stage, she spoke only on word, she just couldn't care.

The crowd split to let her pass. Every gaze followed her back to her brother. As the people saw her standing beside their brother, most male students almost spit out blood of jealousy.

"You did great" said Lucian.

"Thanks" Aileen answered him sweetly, as if the ice queen a minute ago didn't even exist.

The male students around the twins fell deeper in love, when they saw Aileen's smile.

The ceremony continued, however, there were no purple talents among the students.

"Haha, this year's batch is so huge, that my voice got affected ~Cough ~Cough But fortunately there is only one name remaining on the list. Lucian Svaroh come on stage! " The headmaster called the last student.

"Svaroh? Wasn't the family name of the fairy also Svaroh?" Students murmured among themselves.

"He looks so mysterious! I bet he is also a genius!" Even the female students couldn't control their interest in the black haired boy.

13