Chapter 1
2.1k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aros Island was always a mystery to its inhabitants, with a landmass rivaling Asia full of varying terrains from mountains to valleys, forests, jungles, winding rivers, deep lakes, and barren deserts, Aros had it all. They never needed anything from the outside world, their resources seemed to regenerate on some timer so they’d never run out; not that they could get outside help. Roughly 100 km off the coast in all directions after the vast ocean there was an impenetrable screen of light, it didn't emit any light but it seemed to be made of light itself. The only clue to these mysteries the inhabitants had was an ancient statue there from when the first people could even remember being on Aros, a statue of a hermaphrodite kitsune of sorts worshipped as a goddess on Aros. 

Today though on the 45th day of the 8th month of the 2148th year (45 days * 8 months = 1 year) at 6AM a booming voice sounded

“ A FILTHY MALE DARES TO HARM MY CHOSEN!!!!! BEGONE!!!!!! I HOPE YOU DIE BEFORE YOU HAVE ANY FORTUITOUS ENCOUNTERS BEYOND MY PROTECTION!!!!”

It was at this moment that every male disappeared from Aros Island, not that it mattered as women had been in charge as long as anyone could remember, and most just used men to have children. Later it would be realized that women would age towards their ideal age range of three and then never age again becoming immortal, those ages being 18, 25-ish, and 35-45 prime MILF age, making having new children a nearly obsolete need.

In a stylish penthouse mixing modern and some Japanese influence known by many to be owned by Aros City’s best OBGYN, stood at 6ft a buxom woman with wide hips, 36D breasts, snow white skin, deep green eyes, and waist-length black hair. She was worried because she knew her daughter was a heavy sleeper so the voice of what she could only assume to be the goddess not waking her an hour prior was reasonable. But her daughter never and she means NEVER didn't wake up to the smell of her cooking, it didn't matter if the food was burning or the blandest thing ever her daughter could smell it and would come running like a toddler that got into the red bull, even at 18. Finishing making breakfast and ensuring that nothing would catch fire, the woman ran up to her daughter’s room and busted the door open only to start panicking more. She picked up her daughter, went down to the car, got in, called the hospital she worked at, and violated quite a few laws speeding to it as she couldn't erase the image of her daughter's cut and bruised body covered in blood that soaked the bed and dripped onto the floor. She kept glancing at her daughter but for whatever reason, it wasn't as horrific to see now as it was then, maybe the initial shock just made it that much worse? Getting to the hospital the woman's daughter was rushed to surgery and after a few hours, one of the woman's co-workers walked out with a confused expression.“Liu Ying, are you sure you could see bone when you found her”

“YES YES OF COURSE MINGZHU!!! I’M NOT STUPID THIS IS MY DAUGHTER”

“I’m not accusing you it’s just… your daughter whilst hurt wasn't hurt nearly enough to cause any part of the scene you described. Your daughter would have had to have healed faster than humanly possible. She’d have needed to be here already.”

“Sigh… so long as she’s fine it doesn't matter. Transfer her to the nicest VIP room we have, I’ll be her doctor for as long as she’s here.”

2 Weeks later in the VIP room all you could hear besides the whir of machines was the sighing of a woman.

“*Sigh*… Na’er, please wake up soon, Mama misses you.”

 

At this moment in Liu Na’s mind, a screen popped up with three notifications 

[SYSTEM initialized]

[Bloodlines Assimilated]

[Physique Changed]

After that, an invisible pink gas started to flow out of Liu Na’s body into her mother, Liu Ying’s nose. After inhaling the gas Liu Ying found herself more fixated on her daughter, more than just worry, she was attracted to her wanting to touch and be touched by her daughter. Liu Na was only 5’9” but with a figure rivaling her mother's hips just slightly less wide, 34D breasts, skin, and eyes the same besides a beauty mark under the left eye adding to her unique charm. Liu Ying moved to smell her daughter's shoulder-length brown hair then moved to kiss Liu Na’s lips. Liu Ying moved one hand down to pleasure herself and the other to squeeze her daughter's breast.

“~~Mhmm”

Liu Na let a moan as Liu Ying started to think

‘Why am I doing this?? She’s my daughter and in a coma!!’

Suddenly Liu Ying had a strong urge to taste her daughter’s flower. She moved down and placed her head between her daughter's thighs face to face with Liu Na’s beautiful flower. After hesitating for a second she moved forward and stuck her tongue in.

“AAHHHNNNNNNNNNN!!!”

The first thing Liu Na felt when she woke up was something warm and wet entering her sacred cave, she had touched herself before so she wasn't new to pleasure but she felt something odd just above her clit.

"Mhhnnn"

"Ahnnn"

She heard another moan from in front of her and look forward, she saw a mound under her blanket almost as if there was a person. No there was definitely a person, Liu Na flung the blanket aside and was shocked by what she saw. Her own Mother whom she'd had a secret crush on for years was buried face-first in her snatch and moaning lustfully. This brought Liu Na's attention to an (in her opinion) far less important thing, She had grown a 9-inch long 5-inch girth cock!!! Sure having a cock meant she was the goddess' chosen or something, but all she could think about was filling her mother's holes and fucking her into oblivion. Liu Ying sensing movement looked up and was shocked to see her daughter staring back at her, but more importantly a penis to satiate her lust!!! Liu Ying took a deep whiff of her daughter's somehow already musky cock before putting it in her mouth. Before Liu Ying could even get to swirling her tongue just her head moving down was enough for her daughter to scream

"AAHNNNN CUMMING!!! Drink it all mother!!"

Liu Na's fresh cock burst with semen and filled her mouth for a minute before she could fully get it all down.

*Slurp* *Shlurp* *Glug* *Glug* *Shlurp*

The gulping and sucking turned Liu Na on even more. She moved to be on top of her mother and whispered in her ear.

"Do you want my rod Ying'er"

Liu Ying responded by reaching for her daughter's cock and pointing it towards her entrance and whispering back

"I've not had it yet but I can already feel I'm addicted Na'er"

Liu Na gave one big thrust into the cave that hadn't been touched since her birth  to reach her mother's womb

*Grunt*

"ARGHH!!! *Sob* *Sob* I.. I don't know how it happened but I got my virginity back Na'er. I'm so happy you took my virginity."

Liu Ying could only assume that this had something to do with the goddess but she couldn't care less. Liu Na and Liu Ying went at it for multiple rounds before falling asleep connected, Liu Na entirely missing the notifications in her mind.

[200 virgin yin qi and virgin female essence added]

[200 yin qi and female essence added] x4

<HELLO, HOST!!! CAN YOU DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN SEX PLEASE!!! I'M BORED!!!!>

Announcement
is this how I ad and announcement??? I don't know this is my first novel after all!! so how'd I do?? I decided yeah ill start writing a book because there's not enough weird dual cultivating system harem stuff out there and now here we are with my first book being smut. I regret this decision but also don't. comment something nice to help motivate me to write more though this is still just something I'm writing for myself so I probably won't stop writing and would love advice. This announcement has been all the word vomit I built up writing this chapter

 

 

 

37