Chapter 3 – More System set up and Childhood friend
1.1k 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a week of not being comatose in the hospital, Luna finally returned home. To celebrate she decided to invite her childhood friend Cecile Frostrose over for dinner. Before dinner, she decided to go through the system features that she'd yet to get to. Over the last week, she had used the DCR with her mother plenty, so she was already accustomed to that. First, Luna went into the ASR so she could have more time. The ASR had a default look of an open plain with a lake the whole realm being about .5km by.5km. After walking around the ASR she received a system notification.

[ASR first entry bonus - Space expanding to 2km by 2km, new terrain becoming rivers and forest surrounded by mountains,

The Qi level of all Resources in ASR is set to 1]

'Ai quick help me find one of those waterfalls that flows down into a pool of water with a cave right by it and lots of greenery. It's a classic peeping spot in novels but I just want to go there to relax'

<Found one 300 meters southeast roughly>

'Thanks so much, Ai!!!!'

-Later after Luna took a nap in the cave-

'ugh... that was a good nap. Ai please open up the roulette tab'

<You got it boss!>

[Roulette - Chaos Tribulation Tickets*0, Virgin Ticket*1, First Try Ticket*1]

Yep! great spot for an author's note. for sure. anyways, there will be things i don't explain now and in the future, mostly items or functions of things that i find more fun to leave secret to the reader till they're used.

(Item Rarities, C, UC, R, E, L, M, I, EX, CHAOS.)

'Alrighty! Pull the Tickets!!'

[ASR Growth Fruit Tree 1st level -Soul/Mind Fruit-, World Marker (R)]

<That fruit will be good for you and anyone you give it to, the tree only grows 10 a year but a person can only be affected by one anyways.>

'Un ill give it to my Mom.'

Biting into the fruit, Luna felt her mind becoming clearer and things seemed to move ever so slightly slower, she felt as if she could do so much more mentally. [Skill Parallel Processing (L) gained] With Parallel Processing, Luna felt she could have one mind partially focused on the system and the other wouldn't need to at all. It would be very convenient for fighting or talking or having sex. Luna quickly left the ASR and went to talk to her mom.

"Mom! come here I've got something to show you"

"Ah Luna, is it that fruit?"

"Yep it's a super tasty fruit and it'll make your brain super."

Hearing this Liu Ying having no reason to not trust her daughter bit into it.

"Mmm, it is indeed tasty Luna.."

"Not as tasty as you mom."

"Oh! you were sitting on that one, weren't you?!"

"Hehe yep."

Afer their banter the air was filled with a palpable tension, Liu Ying was biting her lower lip and squirming around. Getting the message Luna pulled her mother into a kiss and started a legendary battle between their tounges. They each had one hand occupied squeezing and molding the breasts of the other while the other hand was at the ass and thigh giving them a good squeeze. This battle eventually made its way to the balcony and was illuminated by the sunset.


-Cecile part-

Today was the day, after knowing Luna for 10 years, Cecile was finally going to ask Luna out on a date. She'd been thinking about this for a while but after Luna got injured it really put things into perspective for her. Reaching Luna's front door, Cecile took out the key she'd been given and opened the door. It was at this moment that Cecile's world shattered, there she saw the love of her life with another woman. Sure it was incest or whatever but Ignoring the fact that Luna was Cecile's they would be good together Cecile thought.

'Oh, why look at them so close to the ledge. Why don't I send us all over the ledge so we can be together for eternity.'

Cecile having this stroke of genius? Broke out into a full sprint, she slammed into Luna and Liu Ying sending them all over the edge.


-Luna part-

Luna had been in the midst of a passionate battle with her mother when all of a sudden she was falling off the balcony with her mother and Cecile. Using her newly heightened mind she took note of her unconscious mother and put her inside the ASR, then knowing that it was Cecile that pushed them over she screamed "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK CECILE!!!"

Cecile with a crazy look on her face screamed back 'IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU NO ONE CAN!!!!!!"

Luna quickly pieced together that this meant Cecile liked her and responded with the only thing she could think of "I'M DOING THE HAREM THING!!! HOW ABOUT BEING THE MAIN WIFE?"

"MAIN WIFE SURE!!!"

"IF IT WAS THIS EASY WHY'D YOU HAVE TO KILL US"

Luna quickly marked Cecile with her crest and made her the main wife. It was too late to do anything else though as Cecile was forcefully transported inside the ASR and Luna blacked out.


New Things!!

Main Wife GET!!! - CECILE

Parallel Processing - Legendary Skill

World Marker (R)

Announcement
I made a chapter for character descriptions though it's a bit crazy looking.

I don't like writing character descriptions in my writing sometimes so I'll make sure to leave things there.

13