Chapter 7: The wench wails.
2.6k 1 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Veska's clothes vanished the instant she strode through the doorway. Her skin darkened as Drell watched, features returning to normal. The illusion cast aside, the succubus seated herself on the single bed, her legs spread and cock hardening as she faced Drell. 

"This foreplay you mortals are so exuberant about." She commanded, one finger beckoning Drell closer. "Giving head was the fashionable term for it, last I checked. Indulge me." 

It came as a command, not a request. And Drell was happy to comply. Her pants stayed on, but her top armor was pulled up and tossed aside as she closed in on the demoness. For a moment Drell loomed above her seated form, lust in her eyes, an entire day's worth of teases and hints built up in her loins. 

She dropped to her knees a heartbeat later, a very close view of Veska's throbbing dick before her. Drell bit her lip, a flush on her face as the veritable tower of cock loomed above her. It filled her vision, Veska's seated and smirking form above her blotted out as Drell gazed upon it all. 

It struck her across the face without warning, a meaty slap to her cheek. It took her a single, incredulous moment to realize she had just been cock-slapped. She opened her mouth to protest half-heartedly, only for another gentle slap to strike the opposite side. 

Veska's powerful thighs closed to either side of Drell's face, walls of flesh and muscle closing in as her meaty cock flopped down on Drell's upturned face. 

"I will never tire of this view," Veska growled above her, one hand guiding her dick as she gently let it flop across the half-orc's face. Fat pearls of pre-cum dripped from its tip, landing on Drell's forehead and hair. "A strong, proud warrior on their knees before me, face between my legs, ready to be fucked." 

Drell shivered at those words, a moan of need escaping her throat as she licked the underside of Veska's dick. The succubus was content to let the demonslayer service her, Drell's tongue slathering the monster that laid upon it. 

Powerful thighs to either side of Drell's face squeezed once, then opened wide. Veska seized Drell's horns as the half-orc gasped at the sensation, her head pulled back from its place between the succubus's legs. 

Her recently opened mouth was filled a heartbeat later, protests cut off as Veska's cock was abruptly shoved in. Drell's eyes widened in alarm, words silenced as Veska's cock was unceremoniously inserted. 

"You like this, don't you?" The succubus stated, a hint of amusement in her tone. Drell gave no reply save for gurgling sounds as Veska's dick forced its way down her throat. The iron grip upon her horns pulled Drell's head forward, her throat distending as Veska's monstrous cock buried itself to the hilt. 

Her nose was pressed against the crimson flesh of the succubi's stomach when Veska stopped and sighed in relief. 

"I would make a joke about a sword being swallowed by a willing sheath, but I doubt you are in the state to appreciate it." The succubus groaned in pleasure as her thighs clamped down on Drell's face, preventing her from moving. For her part, Drell's eyes had rolled back, watering slightly as she somehow moaned with a mouth and throatful of cock. 

"I love that face." Veska whispered as her cock twitched in the warm, wet confines of the adventuress's throat. "And I want to see it like this every day." 

With that, she sighed and relaxed her muscles, allowing Drell's head to move once more. The half-orc groaned wordlessly as her mouth was vacated, her mouth pulled backwards off of Veska's fat cock. The succubus steered Drell backwards with a firm grip on her horns, pulling the slayer's lips off her dick. 

She popped free for a heartbeat, allowing the half-orc to pull in several deep breaths. A moment's mercy later, the succubus grunted and shoved her cock back into's Drell's receptive mouth. Grip firm upon her horns, the succubus began to facefuck her in earnest now. Veska threw her head back and sighed in contentment as she pistoned Drell's head back and forth, satisfying herself. 

With a grunt, she pulled Drell tight and hilted herself, then cummed without warning. Her dick, already halfway down Drell's throat, fired streams of cum directly into her stomach.

"Your supper." The succubus sighed as she leaned back and let her balls drain themselves into Drell. The slayer's eyes watered as Veska cummed, her face pulled against the succubus's toned belly. The torrent of spunk rushed down her throat and directly into her as Drell moaned. 

A sigh of pleasure escaped from her lips as the succubus pulled her cock out of Drell's mouth, a final few spasms sending strings of cum into the gaping void. 

The half-orc collapsed forward, her muscles giving out momentarily as Veska pulled free. 

"What an eager little slut," The succubus teased, one hand ruffling Drell's hair as she regained her breath. "Already in place for more." 

"Fuck meeeeeeeee." Drell groaned, horny beyond belief. Her pants felt as if they had been submerged, wet and sticky from her small orgasm that had gone unnoticed. 

Veska looked her up and down, a satisfied smirk on her face as she noted her lover's state. 

"On the bed." She ordered, heaving herself up and off to loom above Drell. It took a moment to gather her wits from the rough facefucking, but the half-orc complied, guided onto her back upon the mattress. There was a wicked gleam in Veska's eyes as she stepped back to admire her handiwork once all was ready. 

The slayer was on her back, naked nipples hardened atop firm mountains of flesh that thrust skyward. Her form lay across the mattress, save for her head which dangled off the edge. Her mane of hair streamed towards the wooden floor, ignored as she watched the succubus approach, upside down in her view. 

Drell didn't wait for the inevitable command, obediently opening her mouth as Veska loomed before her. The succubus reached down and took hold of the adventuress's jaw, then pushed her head back, bringing into level to her cock once more. 

Vision obscured by the succubi's hips and balls before her eyes, Drell could only gag as Veska slid her cock in ever so slowly. Her hand shifted from Drell's jaw to her throat, taking a firm but gentle hold as she slowly sunk herself to the hilt. 

She was a primal force of sex and lust, having laid and fed off the sensations of hundreds of mortal beings over the years. And yet, the feeling of Drell's throat distending beneath her grip as her cock slid down the demonslsyer's throat was special to her. 

This one was a keeper, she knew. 

Drell's arms came up behind Veska's hips, seizing the succubus by the legs. Strength beyond mortal men pulled her even closer, and Veska sighed in pleasure and delight as she bottomed out. Her balls in Drell's face, dick sunken into the other woman's receptive mouth as far as it would go. This was what she existed for. 

Somewhat fondly, Veska reached down with her other hand and squeezed herself a handful of jade boob-flesh. An under-appreciated part of her lover, one that she had spent little time giving attention to insofar. That could be remedied in the future. 

Drell was still trying in vain to pull herself even farther upon Veska's cock, unsatisfied that it was bulging her entire throat. She protested as Veska began to pull out, squeezing the succubus's rump. But Veska was in control, something she dangled over the slayer as she languidly pulled herself free. 

Only to reverse direction mid-pull and hilt herself once more. Drell moaned in pleasure and need, legs curling upwards on the bed as Veska began to facefuck her once more. Her heavy balls slapped across Drell's face, a brutal rhythm of pleasure and denial as the demoness pounded away. The hand upon Drell's breast was clamped tight now, the hand upon her throat squeezing harder as Veska's cock pistoned in and out. 

The world swam before Drell, her throat filled by the succubi's cock, vision blurred as crimson hips filled her eyesight and heavy balls smacked her face. She orgamed once more, twitching and shuddering as she soaked her already wet pants again. 

A second time moments later as Veska slammed her cock down her throat from tip to hilt. Darkness took her as Veska began to violently cum. 

The succubus blinked once, then again. Surprise crossed her features as she felt Drell faint beneath in the midst of her orgasm. Perhaps she had overestimated how much the slayer could take, the succubus ruefully wondered as she pulled her dick free. 

The last few strings of jizz making themselves at home in Drell's hair and the floor below, Veska pried the unconscious slayer's grip off her ass bent and checked on her. Steady breath dissipated any worries as to her well-being. 

Veska groaned as she looked between her own raging boner, the now unconscious adventuress and the mess they had made. She was horny, there was a mess and there was a very attractive woman before her with no way to resist any advances. To her, there was only one solution to be had here. 

Some time later, the succubus flopped into bed beside the slumbering orc. The room was now clean, Drell tucked in and taken care of, and her load had been blown into an overly curious friend from earlier.

It seemed, she mused, she had discovered a weakness in the otherwise indomitable demonslayer. Oral sex. With that knowledge stowed away for another time, she let herself be lulled off to the luxury of unneeded sleep.

53