Chapter 13: The Bull and her horn I.
4.1k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Glory and sheer, unflinching might stood before Drell, and she shivered in excitement. A full blooded minotauress of the Kathosian lands faced her down, and the orc brimmed with anticipation. This was why she dived into dungeons and battled in search of their guardians. Only the truly mighty could don the mantle of immortal guardian. 

Eyes locked to the wondrous mountain of hard muscle and soft curves before her, she held up a single arm to stop Veska as the succubus readied herself. 

“Let me do this myself,” She requested, although both knew she was not asking. “I must prove myself equal to this task.”

“Very well,” The succubus sighed and flipped up her spear. “Go and sake your thirst for glory.”

“-IRON BULL OF KATH, EARTHBREAKER, BRISHA THUNDERHORN!” 

The apparition announced to applause that deafened Drell for a brief moment. The minotauress carried no weapon, and the halfbreed elected to follow her lead. Her axe might make such a fight trivial, but she merely robbed herself of the experience through its use. She wanted, nay, demanded the fervor and danger of unarmed combat against an opponent that was her equal.

Amidst the hot sand, she raised her arm in salute to the crowd of specters and let their bolstering applause wash over her. Strength trickled into her veins as she turned and faced her foe.

The minotauress ground herself into a combat stance and beckoned Drell closer with a taunt. She obliged gleefully. The orc tore across the sand in the space between heartbeats. The minotauress loomed before her, a wall of muscle. Drell Surged forward to gain momentum, twisted her body and threw a roundhouse punch with her entire body behind it. 

Brisha spread her arms and took it’s full force without so much as a flinch. 

It was at this point Drell realized she may have fucked up. 

The thought that nothing so large should move so fast crossed her mind an instant before Brisha’s return strike sent her flying. The orc was physically picked up and hurled away by the sheer force of the minotaur’s blow. Drell hit the sand and tumbled end over end before she finally came to a halt. 

She blinked, looked up and realized she had been thrown clear across the arena. 

Boos came from the crowd and struck weight across her shoulders even as thunderous applause rolled in for her enemy.

The Iron Bull of Kath stood where Drell had recklessly charged her, unmoved and unbowed. She bellowed to the crowd above as Drell climbed from the sand, a bloody snarl on the orc’s lips. 

“I had thought you stronger, orc,” Came the rolling taunt from across the arena. “Should I strike more softly?”

Drell spat into the sand, but refused to allow herself to be egged on. And yet, a smile was hidden behind her fangs. This was what she craved. A worthy foe who would not crumble beneath a single strike. 

She drew the axe from her belt, regarded it and tossed it aside. The easy path to victory was not one she desired. Drell paced across the sand now, wary for any more sudden strikes as she approached the enemy before her. The she-bull spread her arms once more in mockery.

“Come then,” She taunted. “Strike me with your best blow.”

Fresh memory of that blinding blow stopped Drell from indulging her. Instead, she grabbed a tipped brazier and threw it at the taurus as she charged in. Her eyes widened as Brisha slapped it aside, then flared her skirt and stomped onto the sand before her. So great was the force that the sand beneath Drell’s feet was abruptly shoved backwards and she stumbled. Only the act of throwing herself prone saved her as a massive rippling leg swept around in a roundhouse kick. 

Drell glimpsed something beneath those skirt’s that made her eyes widen, but discarded it a moment later as the minotauress continued her assault. She pivoted heavily from the kick to a low sweep, one that Drell barely evaded. She danced on the very edge of combat, every dodge a narrow miss, every attack barely evaded.

And yet she felt the bull was toying with her.

Drell found herself forced to the defensive, even though it was she who had initiated the attack. The crowd cheered for her with every narrow dodge, but they gave their approval far more freely to the she-bull.

The slayer had lost momentum, and now she paid the price. The she-bull moved with strength and speed that nothing of her size had any right to, and bolstered by the crowd’s approval, she now reached terrifying heights. In a moment of inspiration, Drell bent, seized a handful of sand and hurled it at Brisha’s eyes. 

The bull stepped aside, scoffed and kicked an entire cloud back at Drell. 

Blinded by her own stupidity, the orc stumbled backwards, wiping the sand from her eyes. 

“Use my own tricks against me, orc?” The minotauress laughed. “I think not.”

Drell just growled, eyes bloodshot with rage. Fury rose to the forefront as bloodlust overtook her. 

“I can smell your anger.” Brisha spoke lightly now. “It makes you predictable.”

Drell caught the she-bull’s next strike with a snarl, body jolted as she halted the swing in its tracks. 

“Congratulations,” Brisha applauded her. “You’ve held back a punch. How about a few more?”

Whatever she intended to do next was cut off as Drell’s foot shot up and kicked her. Right in the balls. 

The minotauress blinked at her cheap shot and sighed. “That was it?” 

It was not. 

Drell struck her and twisted aside to barely avoid the return blow. She threw another punch, then another. They proved to be of little effect, but now she was the one who pressed the attack, and the crowd roared their approval. Momentum had turned in her favor now.

She forced the minotauress back with a flurry of blows as strength built inside her. Right up until her plan was rudely interrupted by another sand-shaking stomp. Bronze skin gleamed as the she-bull loomed above her. 

“A valiant attempt.” She acknowledged. “But this is my domain.”

Drell surged up and connected a skull-rattling uppercut that rocked the minotauress back. 

Brisha bellowed in pain and triumph as she stumbled back before the furious orc. But there was a smile on her lips as she straightened herself.

“Come!” She roared. Drell could smell the excitement that rolled off her now. The two struck again, a thunderous exchange of blows. Drell powered by the fury of an orc and Brisha by the relentless endurance of her race. Eyes bloodshot and veins pulsing with sheer, unbridled rage, Drell pressed the assault even as the minotauress weathered it with ease.

Fury kept Drell upon her feet. Rage fueled her strikes even as other emotions were burned away. Her body was pushed beyond all reasonable limits, faced with an insurmountable opponent. Every strike she threw, the minotauress received. She made no attempts to dodge or to deflect, but took every strike head-on. 

Until the blows ceased, both sides locked into a grapple. Brisha held back Drell’s bloodraged form, satisfaction in her eyes. She had wanted for a worthy match, and she had received one. 

Their horns were locked and chests pressed against the other as the she-bull loomed above Drell, both sides locked in stalemate. 

With a grunt, Brisha shoved Drell away and straightened. 

“This is where the fight concludes,” She announced a roar. “I concede to the invader.”

The storm of disapproval that rang forth showed how little the crowd thought of her decision.

Why?” Drell gasped, fighting for air as her body screamed from a thousand aches and pains. “This victory is yours, and all know it.”

The minotauress stood unbowed before her, a content expression on her face. 

“We are not different, orc. You fight to overcome the worthy. You battle simply for the sake and enjoyment of it. I fight so I may test the mettle of my foes, to see them worn and broken before me. You are the first who refuses to fall, and I have deemed thee worthy.”

Veska swooped in from above and landed between the two, suspicion in her eyes.

“Are you not sworn to protect your core, bull?” The succubus demanded. “Where is your honour?”

Brisha threw back her head and laughed. 

“The servant of a core? Never. I broke this dungeon beneath me and reshaped it in my image so that it would attract a worthy foe for me to fight. It has served its purpose.” She dismissed it with a wave. 

She turned to Drell now. 

“You, I have found worthy. I will take you as a companion and travel with you so that we may seek more enemies worth fighting.”

“Do I perhaps receive a choice in the matter.” Drell gasped, seated upon an iron brazier as she struggled to regain her breath. 

The minotauress shrugged. “No. I will accompany you and assist you as needed.  You seek battle, that much I can tell. Alongside you, I shall not want for worthy opponents and worthy conquests.”

Both of them understood what that last part implied. 

“I suppose you want to fuck now?” Drell groaned. She had won, technically, but she was far too worn to engage in the carnal as of the moment. 

“Here?” Brisha raised an eyebrow and remarked. “Before the crowd and your other lover? And yes I can smell the two of you all over each other. Such tastes you have.”

“No,” She continued. “This is not the time or place, and you are far too worn for what I have in mind.”

Veska looked around as the beaming ghostly figure approached, hands rubbed together in delight. 

A WORTHY SPECTACLE, IF A SOMEWHAT UNDERWHELMING ENDING!” It boomed. “YOUR PURSE, YOUR PRIZE AND MY FONDEST REGARDS, WORTHY ONE.” 

A fattened purse that overflowed with coin dropped to Drell’s outstretched hand, and several items landed atop it. The spirit waved and vanished without another word, blessed silence left in its absence. 

Drell tossed those to Veska, uninterested. 

“Ring of Force Lance, Amulet of the Bull and Bracer of Reflection.” Brisha informed her as Veska pored over the bunch. “The core’s bribe for it’s safety.”

“We will accept the bribe and destroy it anyway.” Veska spoke with a cruel smile. “A contract was taken on it. Perhaps it will reform, in time. With valuable lessons learned.” 

“Could you perhaps do the task, Veska?” Drell asked, exhausted. “I find myself too tired to stand.” 

Cruelty gleaned behind those cold eyes as a smile crept upon the succubus’s lips. 

“With great pleasure.” She smirked and flapped off towards the far exit. 

“So,” Drell groaned and heaved herself upright. “How do you feel about teleportation?”

 

So yah. Prepare for some hot n heavy smexy time very shortly. I'm actually rewriting the next chapter's sex scene for Patreon although the first, non-canon version of it is already posted. I kinda went off the wild end there and will be writing a tamer, canon version for release ina  few hours, at which point I'll also start doing the pre-writing for Patreon until it's a month ahead of SH. Cheers, ya'll. 

Link to the scene in question. 

 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/75074375

 

Join the Discord

 

Become a Patron

 

30