Chapter 22: Succor and Succubi II
710 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Perhaps, and I suggest this only after great thought on the matter,” Drell murmured sleepily as she gazed upon Veska’s sauntering form. “You might find it easier to walk without an absolute tower-boner ready to poke a hole in reality.”

The succubus turned and revealed what Drell had referred to. Exactly in accordance to her plan, the orc noted with satisfaction as she gazed upon a perfect view on Veska’s naked form.

“Thrones, I will never tire of this sight.” Drell sighed happily and took a sip of wakeleaf brew, sprawled out on her luxurious bed of furs. Framed by the newly-risen sunlight, the succubus was perfection embodied. For all her haughtiness, Drell could not find fault within a single feature Veska prided herself with. Wide, curved hips framed a massive, full erect cock that throbbed in all its glory. A toned, muscled stomach swept up into full, firm breasts, shapely neck and Veska’s gorgeously arrogant face. Today, she had chosen to display her obsidian horns and draconic wings, as well as her usually absent spaded tail. All of her was on display, and Drell indulged herself.

“I would ask if you enjoy the sight of what you gaze upon.” Veska smiled and ran her hands up her torso. She cupped her breasts and dragged them skywards, then let them pop free and jiggle deliciously. “Yet we both know the inevitable answer.”

Drell nodded in utter agreement, absolutely no flaw found within Veska’s sound logic.

“Perhaps you would like,” The succubus teased and flaunted her hips. “A tad more?”

Drells eyes snapped fully open, her mouthful of wakeleaf brew spat to the side as Veska’s cock suddenly doubled in size. It became ridged and rigid, shifted from human to draconic on an instant. The wench laughed in delight at Drell’s shock and slight look of hunger.

“Much as I like size, and Thrones know I do.” She spoke cautiously, her eyes firmly locked upon that absolute monster that, by all logic, should not be in complete defiance of gravity like that. “I must admit I am in doubt as to my capabilities to take all that.”

“This small thing?” Veska smiled dangerously and stalked closer, her sway purposefully exaggerated. She gestured at a cock that was thicker than Drell’s arm and just as long, only for it to swell in size once more. “I am confident you are equal to this task.”

Mercifully, she relented and let it shrink back to its default state once more. Only for a wicked gleam to enter her eyes as she loomed above Drell’s form.

“Or, perhaps, you would enjoy something unique?”

Drell felt herself squirm with pleasure under her lover’s gaze, very much in the mood for some fucking or lovemaking. Whatever Veska had in mind, she found herself to be willing.

“Well?” Drell bit her lips as Veska leaned over her, a predator that surveyed her prey before she pounced. “Reveal your tricks, harlot.”

Veska lunged down and kissed her upon the forehead, then whirled away.

“You will see, in time.” She teased and beckoned Drell to rise. “I have no doubts it will meet all your expectations.

“You tease and build up my lusts,” Drell smiled and slid from the bed, upon her feet in a heartbeat as she stalked after Veska. The succubus smiled seductively over her shoulder, her full rear wiggled in enticement. Despite lacking a dick herself, Drell found she appreciated the sight immensely. The succubus beckoned, and ever faithful, the orc followed.

“Recall for me, if you could, a moment of disappointment among my promises.”

Try as she might, Drell could not. The succubus smirked as she admitted so, her expression haughty.

“Exactly.” She huffed, pride etched upon her features.

She orc sighed in sweet defeat as Veska led her through her own sprawling room. Their room now, she corrected herself. An actual relationship meant shared spaces and shared secrets. And comfy baths together, she recalled with a fond blush.

Drell found herself before a smooth bank of iron the gazed out upon the dunesea, Veska as her side. They stood within the sunlight before the waist-high metal counter that stretched along the wall here.

“I must admit,” Veska purred and snuggled up to her backside, chin on Drell’s shoulder as she blew into the orc’s ear. “Your nectar has had the delightful effect of letting me drink up sunlight without adverse effects. I should thank you for this.”

“Thoroughly and vigorously?” Drell suggested, back arched and rump firmly pressed into Veska’s front.

“Something along those lines, yes.” The succubus breathed into her ear. Shivers ran up Drell’s spine as her lover guided her to mount the counter. In a moment, Drell found herself splayed upon the counter, legs stretched in either direction and breasts pressed against the warm steel.

This is a sight that I will never tire of,” Veska countered Drell's earlier remark. “And I suspect you will be happy to supply.”

Drell just bit her lip as the strong hands sunk into either of her upraised rump cheeks. She glanced over her shoulder as a sizeable horsecock slapped down right between her cheeks. The succubus grinned and wiggled her eyebrows as her lover puckered up on sheer instinct, even as Veska spread her asscheeks as admired what she found within. Drell faced forward and sighed as the flared dick was lined up with her ass.

“Oh what's this I see?” The succubus mocked in faux-surprise. “An unexplored cavern, just for me?”

Any remark that Drell was about to formulate about her big surprise being just anal was cut short as a second dick pressed itself against her pussy. Alarm in her eyes, the orc twisted back to Veska to find the succubus now sported two large horsecocks, one atop the other. Her eyes locked onto Veska’s gaze, and Drell faintly realized that was exactly what the succubus had awaited.

Her alarm was thrown aside a moment later as Veska pushed herself into Drell’s entrances, replaced by sheer pleasure as both her entrances were invaded. Drell’s eyes rolled back as she collapsed forward, her body suddenly without strength as Veska hilted herself. A brief shriek of pleasure that had wrested itself from her throat was cut short, replaced by nothingness from the sheer, raw sensation of two holes stretched to their very limits.

Veska moved slowly, almost sensually as she withdrew an inch, only to ram her cocks back in right back in. Hands suck deep into the firm pillows of Drell’s tight asscheeks, the demoness sighed in contentment and began to fuck. Only small squeals and moans were heard from Drell’s form as Veska slowly shifted her hips back and forth, in deep exploration of Drell’s hidden tunnels.

She had promised an exceptional fucking, and the lust demoness intended to fulfill that in every way. Her kiss earlier had served to increase Drell’s sensitivity, and the sunlight gave her greater leeway with her powers by far. Now, she had the might of gods and dragons within her veins, and she intended to pump Drell’Ahkosha full and beyond any limit they had ever explored.

Crimson hips slowly rocked back and forth, each pull backwards earning a moan from Drell as the orc portested the sudden void and emptiness.

Moans that became groans as Veska bega to gradually increase her pace. Her hands kneaded into Drell’s firm asscheeks, handfuls of Jade flesh grasped in each grip as Veska bit her lips and plowed the orc for all she was worth. Despite going in dry, both of her dicks were lubed from pre-cum, although the lower one thrust noticeably easier inside Drell’s sopping pussy.

One hand seized Drell by the horns, and the other came down with a sharp slap that sent the orc’s butt jiggling. If anything, the sharp sting of pain only turned her on even harder, if such a thing was possible.

She took vague note of Drell's body as the orc twitched in orgasm, helped along by Vesska's utter obliteration of all her pleasure spots simultaneously. Magic made things unfair like that. But the succubus gave little care for such things, and today, after weeks of feeding on Drell's lust for power, she intended for the opposite to be true.

Veska grunted and began to cum mid-stroke, Drell' head pulled back by her horns. Even as her body twitched and shuddered, the demoness leaned forward and kissed her lover on the mouth, albeit her face was upside-down. Semen flooded Drell's insides, displaced by the pistons of rock-hard cockflesh and Veska continued to her now-frantic pace.

One orgasm followed another, and Veska found she could not follow who's it was after the fifth in as many minutes. Drell was now on her back, her legs wrapped around Veska's waist as the succubus thrust into both cum-glazed holes at once. She loomed over the orc, her hands firmly planted on Drell's tits as she continued to plow fertile fields.

The sex was good. The sex was great. But like all things, they eventually tired and the fucking slowed, then stopped. Veska found herself in Drell's lap as the two sprawled against atop the sun-baked metal. For the first time in forever, the succubus felt truly fucked out. Wholly content and without the gaping void of hunger that had yawned within her for so lomg, she faintly smiled as Drell stroked her hair. Just the two of them, their needs satisfied and little else to bother them.

And as Fate would have it, all was well in the life of Veska, immortal succubus and dragonchild, far from home and far from destiny.

For now.

 

 

Announcement

And so concludes the first act of Tusk N Horny. I'll be aiming for a chapter a day release with this as well from now on as I've quit my job to become a full time writer, so if you want to support it, now is likely the best time as it tells me there is interest in this title and a future to commiting to it full-time. Patreon will go up to 3:8 chapters ahead for tiers 1 and 2 up from 2:6 and continuously snowball from there. 

Lonks be like:

For latest updates, info on new series and shorts, join the Discord

If you want to support the series, get access to exclusive shorts and patreon-only chapters, become a Patron 

Adios till tomorrow, and if you've enjoyed the ride so far, leave me a comment bout anything really. I read em all and even occasionally respond. Cheers. 

24