Chapter 1 : The internet
2.2k 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It all start when Alan, a boy who love animal more than anything and usually spend his free time to watch animal documentary on tv chanel got his hand on an ipad that his dad give him as a present on his 13's birth day.

the first word he searching for is of course animal. It start of as he expect , a wild life of an animal, a cute pet, a funny cat clip.... but the more he dig deeper  into the internet the dirtier it get.

It start of innocently as a cute nekomimi cat girls and then it go down the hell real fast.

before he know it. he's no longer get arouse by a female sexual characteristic awareness like a boy his own age.

That why he look clam and mature in the eye of a girls with same age and make him secretly popular among them.

One day in the summer when he has a chance to stay alone at home.

Alan, now 14 year old boy decide to do an experiment he has been planing out of curiosity all this time.

"come here, lucky let me pet you and make you feel real good?"

lucky his female pet cat that are in heat walking closer to him like usual obediently.

"If there is no cat girls so you just have to make one right?, lucky"

"meaow..." 

she moan comfortably while he start of petting her head , flow down to her chin, following by her stomach, go between her hind leg and finally her damp cat pussy.

"meaow?"

she look at him questionably and try to move away from his hand to no anvil.

before she know it, the boy pull down his pant and release his penis covering in condom then pushing it down to her pussy!!

"meaow!!"

the cat know instinctively what the boy trying to do so she react violently trying to paw away from him and start biting and scratching his hand because she know that she is in danger with the shear different in size of his dick and her pussy, she may die if she get impale by that thing.

But the boy endure all of her attack even if it cost him his blood and keep pushing harder.

"Pew... so she is too small ?" 

fortunately for the cat. the boy give up after 5 minute and release her so she run away as fast as she can.

"huh... may be our neighbour's dog next time?

Alan keep muttering to him self while disinfect his bloody hand with alcohol.

"Ouch! this will leave a scar isn't it ?" 

said Alan while thinking how to get his next target. 

Stacy, a golden retriever next door.

"better make she fell asleep first next time"

but how can he get his hand on anesthetic ... 

"Oh! , I Should became a veterinary!!"

since then lucky the pet cat never come close to him ever again. and the boy with clam and mature aura now give off a smart and diligent one too.
because he no seriously give it his all to study hard and reach his goal as fast as possible.

Alan decide to push his experiment off until he get his hand on anesthetic. But before that he must face his first despair when he get to high school...

It's biology class.

14