CH 1
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1

 

12th day of the 2nd month, 1350th year of The New Calendar

 

In the Dao Apprehension sect of the Middle Realm is a man meditating in a lotus position on a mountain top. If you were there on that mountain top you'd see Shan Yichen a tall man with a muscular but lean body from the regular session of tempering he does to his body, pitch black hair if not in a bun would fall to his shoulders, wearing a red colored robe with silver dragon designs engraved on the back. The previous high elder of the sect but now newly promoted Sect Leader of the Dao Apprehension Sect a top power in the middle continent even having branches in other continents.

 

The previous Sect Leader Xin Ming, formally handed the position of Sect Leader to Shi Yichen just earlier the day but Yichen getting the position of Sect Leader was decided a few weeks ago in a competition that was announced months prior for other members of the Sect who wanted to compete would get the notice and make time in their schedules. 

 

After an arduous competition with the others who wanted to obtain the position of Sect Leader Shi Yichen became the victor and the days that followed before he became Sect Leader was used to get his affairs handled like finding a person to fill his previous station which was filled by the previous Xin Ming’s disciple Ye Xia a formidable sword cultivator and also familiarizing himself with the information a Sect Leader know.

 

Now Xin Ming became an Ancestor of the Sect she could now focus more on her cultivation rather than the tedious things a Sect Leader has to handle.

 

This led to Shi Yichen left the Great Judgement Peak and moved to the Sect Leader’s Peak, He renovated the mountain by hollowing a small part of it where he transferred his Siheyuan-style courtyard home with a small garden on it's left for his spirit herbs, also making a small pavilion, and a four-level brick pagoda hour his disciples and guest to stay in if needed with new formations done by a Formation elder friend of his.

 

Shan Yichen in the lotus position absorbed the information in the information slip on his left hand being informed that a clone of his in the Golden Dragon Dynasty discovered an individual with the Ethereal Green Jade Physique this physique gave the body physical prowess above one’s stage and also the possess of this physique with face no obstacles in he or she’s path until Golden Core where every cultivator needs to find their path in cultivation.

 

(Who should I send to fetch that young talent? I could send high elder Zhou Ning but he still hasn’t come out of his close door cultivation or I could just send a group of elders that should be more feasible and a clone will tag along for extra protection and my way of knowing if they're alive.)

 

(A group of elders from the Great Judgment Peak and Star Beast Peak should be able to handle the journey to the Golden Dragon Dynasty territory and back)

 

After deciding his course of action Yichen was about to send the order to a group of elders when a high elder came. 

 

(Yichen, I heard that you will send people to bring the talent from the Golden Dragon Dynasty) Transmitted Sect Protector Li Guang through divine senses. 

 

A rank like Ancestor but instead of just focusing primarily on there cultivation and staying coop up in a cave the Sect Protectors would usually roam the Sect territory and inspecting the security and some would go on journeys but only a certain number of protectors can leave the sect territory at a time. They are usually unknown to most members like disciple elders except for the High Elder, Sect leaders, Ancestors 

 

(That is true and should I assume the reason you came is that you'd want to be a part of this group? And most likely make this person your disciple) Inquired Yichen.

 

 “Of course I do, I haven’t had a new disciple in a few centuries now and that person with the ethereal green jade body would be perfect!” Li Guang is now speaking 

 

“I see then you shall be the one to lead the group but before that, you’d have to first assemble a group of elders in the Great Judgement Peak and Star Beast Peak to form the group and the person with the physique is in Flame Pearl city in the Golden Dragon Dynasty and is a child of a high ranking official.” 

 

“Thanks for that Sect Leader I owe you one, then I bid you farewell till I return.” 

 

“It's nothing, have a safe journey.” As Yichen spoke, a part of his shadow split and followed the high elder. 

 

“Yichen, is this your clone in my shadow?” Shouted Li Guang disturbed

 

(It is, he will be accompanying you on this journey and let me know if anything happened on the journey.) Yichen replied 

 

(How did she find out I was sending a group to fetch that young talent? Sigh these Protectors are still as mysterious as ever. Now that I am sect master maybe I should gather more information about everyone who are a Protector or maybe not everyone there are some who get really annoyed when someone invades their privacy) Yichen 

 

Li Guang left the peak with the clone in her shadow as she searched for elders to follow her to obtain that young talent.

 

(Now with the matter of the new talent semi-finished. I should check the report in these jade information slips) Yichen placed the jade slip containing recent happenings on his forehead.

 

(A rift to a lower realm opened in the Azure Night Kingdom)

 

(Blue Rock city request help with dealing with the bandit problem)

 

(Famed cultivator Myriad Lightning Storm’s secret realm has opened near one of the sect’s subordinate kingdoms)

 

(Some people will be referred to by their title, not by name ok)

 

(Patriarch Peter of the Griffin clan has a new offspring)

 

(The Beast clans of the Burning Flame Demon Forest’s younger generation are having a tournament)’

 

(Elder Shu Shihong request a period of leave to search for spirit herbs for his new pill concoction)

 

(The subordinate Iron Rock kingdom requests aid in the decennial beast wave hitting their kingdom)

 

(Golden Jade Sect accepted the invitation to ally with the sect and the Shaolin Flowing Mountain Monastery)

 

(The Millennium Dragon Phoenix action house formally invites the sect as VIPs in their upcoming Quincentennial auction in half a century)

 

(The sect’s every 20-year disciple ceremony will happen in 3 years time)

 

(Etc Etc Etc there would be more but I am too lazy to list over a hundred different reports ok:)

 

After understanding the information in the information jade Yichen proceeded to make his response in their respective jade slips and instructions for what to be done.

 

(Send an elder from the Mountain Forging Peak, another from the Wind Cleansing Peak, 1 core disciple, and 9 inner disciples would follow them on their journey for experience)

 

(Have 8 disciples in the core formation realm to eradicate the bandits in Blue Rock city and tell the governor of the city we’d expect compensation after the task)

 

(Have Elder Lei Dianmu go to Myriad Lightning Storm’s secret realm and inform her she can also bring any disciple who shows promise in the lightning arts)

 

(Send an elder to the Griffin clan to celebrate the new member in their clan and also bring a chicken spirit beast as a gift for them)

 

(Have people watch the events of the tournament and analyze the younger generation of the Beast clans of the Burning Flame Demon Forest)

 

(Allow elder Shishong his leave but tell him he only has a decade to roam outside the sect)

 

(Send 40 disciples in the core formation realm 4 disciples in the golden core realm and another 2 elders in the golden core realm)

 

(Send them a message that the alliance will have a meeting at mount Everwake to discuss everyone's role in the alliance the date would be)

 

(Send them a message that we accept and have them ready 50 seats for us)

 

(The disciple recruitment ceremony will happen at the same time with no interruptions and *list of changes for the upcoming disciple ceremony*)

 

Now finished with those matters Yichen then thought of the time when he was going to hold a gathering for his ascension to Sect leader.

 

(Since most of my matters should be cleared in the next few months, the gathering will be held on the Night of Stars, a time when the stars grow brighter and the Yin Qi in the surroundings is stronger for a period of time.)

 

Yichen called for his disciple Long Yuan to inform the other elders and make the proper arrangements.

 

“Yuan!”

 

“Yes, Master?” bowing Long Yuan asked

 

“Tell the elders that I will be holding a Gathering for my ascension to Sect leader and it will be held on the Night of Stars, understand?”

 

“Yes, Master, this disciple understands and will follow your orders to the best of my ability”

 

“And also Yuan after you finish call your other fellow disciples I will hold a lecture on the day and answer any problems you and they might have.”

 

“Master is caring, thank you for but if there's nothing else I shall do as you ask me”

 

“You can take your leave now”

0