Chapter 16 – Urganza – Acceptance
128 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cyrene could neither trust her heart nor her eyes. On occasions, she had heard tales of wild beasts and ferocious dragons cowering before her mother. Her own father Lord Caelan, before he became Lord had another moniker, Caelan the enraged -- they called in hushed whispers -- until he met her mother. Some even claimed how the women in her family were more akin to a primal force of nature, one can only bow, never control. Looking at Urganza, the famed Overlord of the Orc, a lioness prowling the night, submitting before her like a kitten with irresistibly pleading eyes, Cyrene began to wonder if, perhaps, there is a little truth in that tale. Perhaps.

Raising her hands, Cyrene slowly traced a curve along Urganza's cheek. Warm breath, almost heated from untamed passion raging inside the orc, rippled over her hands, leaving ticklish streaks across her own skin. Silvery beads of sweat trickled down Urganza's forehead, seeking Cyrene's tender touch. Her illicit act was rewarded by the sound of Urganza's muffled voice begging her approval, a sweet moan, almost honeydew sweet -- a tone that Cyrene thought was impossible for the Orc High-Lady -- filled her ears. The languid moan made her quiver with delight. Something about coaxing the innate moan from the all-powerful Orc made her own core vibrate intensely.

For an interminably fragile moment, Cyrene considered withdrawing her hand. Those heated breaths, the glistening beads adorning Urganza's face, her carnal moans and her own voice of reason urged her to take Urganza to the privacy of four walls. The deeds that the Orc High-Lady craved were too salacious to be performed under the wide open sky. But with Antilorwe inside the Manor, there is a very probable moment of Urganza locking eyes and surrendering to her proclivities for rage. A risk that Cyrene could not accept. She would prove her words to Urganza, extract her guarantee and barter it for Antilorwe's life. Surely, the tawny locks, the luxuriating texture of Urganza's rich skin and definitely the opulent candidness in the concern for the mage's own consent were not intoxicating or overwhelming.

Desire and arousal pushed down Cyrene's inhibitions, and further thoughts, dragging her deeper into the treacherous waters of her own desires. Pleading whimpers escaped the lips of Urganza, pouring with a passion that followed swiftly with breathy moans sending a silent invitation to Cyrene. The Mage witnessed the Orc's chest heave, desperately, with each struggling breath. Trembling with anticipation, Urganza leaned, reaching a hand forward and in a gentlest of grasp, almost as if one would hold a newborn, held Cyrene's arms. A deluge of forbiddenly pungent, yet delightfully addictive musk invaded Cyrene's nostrils. Her own blood, boiling and in a maddening rush, caused her coral lips to bloom crimson.

"Cyrene, is my grip too hard? Am I hurting you?"

"Yes....no....Nooooo." Only slurred words left Cyrene's throat.

Inwardly, Cyrene trembled with nervousness and confusion. With a flick of her wrist, Urganza gently stroked her own palm up and down the girl's slender arm, driving a shocking pleasure to course up the length of her spine. Unequalled warmth flooded Cyrene's tummy. Perhaps, it was the surprisingly tender touch of Urganza, or mayhap it was the unexpected candour in her demeanour, Cyrene knew not. The fear she felt moments ago, slowly melted. Instead, curiosity filled in, keeping her stiff in awe and rooted to the spot. The heat building in her belly roared higher and faster as the fluttering feeling grew inside her abdomen. Soon, warm slick moisture flooded her insides, weakening her resolve further. Her own inner soul screamed, and only desire flared in response. And their lips met again; only this time, Cyrene's own sought acceptance instead of pursuing.

Cyrene felt the gentle push of Urganza's caressing tongue in her mouth, losing herself completely to the tempestuous throes of lustful hunger. Feeling her knees trembling, unable to resist the affectionate administration of Urganza's love, Cyrene's palm slid down and enveloped Urganza in her eager embrace. Her fingers tightened around the muscle-ripped back of Urganza. Clutching, spurred by her own urgency. Desires unbound. As hot kisses slowly infiltrated her own heated embrace, Cyrene could only close her eyes, savouring the sensation that inflamed her every nerve and tickled every sensitive part of her innermost being. The muffled moans uttered by Urganza only created an achingly teasing tremor inside the upper region of Cyrene's stomach. Pleasure coursed through every vein, mindlessly demanding and begging for more.

Summoning every shroud of her will, Cyrene released her lips and stepped back with deliberate movements. The smell of Urganza's arousal, heavy and wild, assailed the very air, clogging her senses. For an alluringly long instant, Cyrene held back, closing her eyes and inhaling deeply to rejoice in the temptation of the intoxicating aroma of the Orc warrioress. Wiping the sweat pouring off her temples, Cyrene lowered her head again. She licked Urganza's ear lobe softly and whispered, "The scent from your nether region, wet and moist with excitement, demands some attention. Does it not? Would you like me to find out what it wants, my valiant warrioress?"

Slowly, deliberately, Cyrene's brilliant emerald eyes captured every shudder that passed through Urganza The way the High-Lady's jaw clenched, fighting against all urges to maintain a semblance of sanity made Cyrene smirk mischievously. Urged unconsciously by an ephemeral force of will, she bit Urganza's neck softly. Rubbing her teeth against the bump of Urganza's collarbone, she felt a wave of exhilaration wash over her as she heard a pleasure-filled sigh escape her lover's lips.

Urganza's brawny muscles twitched beneath Cyrene's exploring hands, reacting without any prompting to sexual impulses. Excitement from the mage's ministrations swirled through her veins, pushing her closer to a desperate itch in her midsection. The soft slide of Cyrene's tongue down her nape made her weak with a craving desire for more. In unison, both her breast began to swell, pushing to liberate themselves from the tight confinement of her bodice. At last, Cyrene ran her fingers lightly along Urganza's torso, sliding up, just barely grazing the curve of her nipples before smoothing the full mound of her breasts. Then she rolled her forefinger around the base of Urganza's spine, nudging the bottom knots of her bodice with the tips of her fingers; urging Urganza to shed her confining garment. To slip out and offer her wanton breasts to her excited hands.

Urganza raised her eyes and looked into Cyrene's gaze. So deliciously shy and yet intense. The veneer of lust on the innocent face of the mage was taunting, so taunting that Urganza closed her eyes. Grabbing onto Cyrene's delicate wrists, a strange force started swirling within Urganza. She wanted those slender fingers to pinch her nipples, those luscious lips to taste her and to look into those dazzling emerald eyes while buried between her own thighs; that velvet tongue, deeply, affectionately lapping around. She wanted to be devoured whole. All she wanted was to rub her thighs around her waist, lift herself to stand tiptoe and impale herself into Cyrene’s girl stalk.

Stiffing a frustrating moan, Urganza asked, "I can undress myself. There is only so much I can endure."

Only a smirk, saturated with seductive sweetness came from Cyrene. Urganza's pleas while unable to fight off her passions only dispersed a thick cloud of erotic insanity in her head. Her hands worked fervently around those leather cords separating her and those wonderful succulent breasts.

Time flowed -- slow and torturous. By the totems of her ancestors, why does it take so long for her to strip her of a simple bodice? She would have removed them herself. Probably, tore her own bodice, but the intense concentration settling on Cyrene's face as she struggled with the knots was too adorable and tugging her heartstrings with all the right pull, was too hard to ignore, too hard to pass. A hunger stirred deep inside her, seeking release in Cyrene's feminine hands. After what passed for eternity, those hands tugged pulling her bodice down with painful slowness. Her generous bosom fell gracefully upon her skin, still quivering in reaction to an unseen touch. Exposing the naked upper beauty of the Orc High-Lady, Cyrene caught her lower lips between her teeth, biting on those plump lips lewdly. She then pulled away with a smug smirk, while the brilliant orbs of her eyes blazed with ethereal grace. All of Urganza's being was overwhelmed by the enticing call of the girl. She wanted Cyrene to ravish her with unadulterated, illicit lust.

Urganza shuddered with wanton need. Cyrene's fingers slid along the curvaceous outline of her hued cleavage. Softly brushing fingertips, trailed up and down, drawing circles around on the smooth skin of her breast and finally, disappearing to the curl between them. Never in her whole life, had she felt so vulnerable, so open. She tried to swallow her desire down but found it impossible. She needed the touch of Cyrene badly. To feel the hardened mound of flesh throbbing, almost like being stabbed by an invading sharp object between her swollen globes. The subtle movements of the girl's fingers, caressing, and exploring her sent a fiery whirlwind to assail her inner core. A raging, undisguised eroticism fanned across the top of her chest.

"Ahhh..." Her lips curled. Her deep sunken eyes fluttered as Urganza felt a tremor run through her. Those delicate hands squeezed Urganza's globes possessively, first tenderly but devolved into savageness. The lava burning inside Urganza turned into a river, overwhelming the senses. Urganza bit her lip sharply to contain her lust and failed immediately. Cyrene's hands squeezed tightly in an unmistakable form of movement meant to extract every last bit of animalistic desire lodged in the depths of Urganza. As if guided by an invisible thread, Cyrene's finger snaked through the hardened mound, alternative teasing and caressing sending an external torment of pleasurable ache inside Urganza. As a feral animal -- needing to mate, Urganza raised her hips ever so slightly and pushed her chest forwards begging Cyrene -- wordlessly -- to grace her tits with the tender administration of her lips.

Cyrene heard the familiar stifled moan escaping, her hand squeezed tighter. Those perky nipples grew hard and puffy, and yet something inside Urganza demanded more. With the obvious plea from the orc, presenting her gorgeous assets for Cyrene to ravish, -- an invitation that was almost impossible to ignore -- her lips began to stroke the nipple that taunted her. Pausing not even for a breath, sublimely aroused by Urganza's straining moan, caressing her plump breast, Cyrene pulled and pinched the large areola of the free nipple gingerly. Her hands could not resist squeezing the exquisitely soft flesh and the warm vibrations spreading out along her fingers with each squeeze; unmistakable arousal for both.

Urganza's back arched as an undeniably ecstasy-filled spasm ran along her spine. The divine feeling of Cyrene's coral lips covering her dark nips was sheer torture of a pleasurable kind. She felt the tenderness poured from those magical lips of the girl. Opening her mouth wide, letting every form of love and care dwelling inside fill every void left by her own untamed desire. A plush trail of saliva -- like a glistening golden trail of magical honey -- spilled from her open mouth and drizzled delicately across Urganza's trembling breasts. Whimpering hoarsely, Urganza responded, failing in the attempt to subdue the noises from her throat. The heat of desire burned like molten metal through her veins. Her head reeled under Cyrene's ardent slurping.

Those coral lips did not quit. Cyrene's small thumb pressed hard, burying itself between Urganza's plush breasts as she suck inwards with great passion.

"Mmmmm.... I don't think I'll ever get bored with this," Cyrene's finger rubbed insistently across Urganza's rock-hard nip. Her lover could only let another helpless moan as those luscious lips returned, again and again, to plunge ravenously into her mounds; encouraging those moans to fill the garden. Urganza felt the tip of Cyrene's little finger press inwards to dip into her demanding tits. The powerful warrioress couldn't imagine that this slight touch was anything other than heaven. Grinding her teeth together, she felt her lover mage bob down hard and fast on her aching nips, drawing small screams of pleasure from her.

"My bad....," Cyrene said and smiled smugly, biting gently on Urganza's exposed ebony nipple and causing another writhing storm in the Orc High-Lady's tummy. While biting Urganza's jutting nub, the mage twirled the other nipple between her middle finger and thumb, pinching occasionally. She alternated between the two tits, slipping down to indulge in oral pleasures along the length of Urganza's dark chocolate perks. The gentle tapping of her velvet tongue against the pointy and sensitive nips was excruciatingly delicious. Suckling from those perky chocolates is the sweetest morsels in existence. Cyrene massaged the heavy lust-filled flesh of carnal delight, feeling the engorged bud throbbing with each tender tap; with each gentle movement of her little tongue.

Cyrene sucked in a deep shuddering sigh of desire, feeling the exquisite sensations begging from her own inner self. She felt every spasm that ripped through Urganza and the effect it had on her own willing body. Her tongue wrapped around Urganza's peak again and drew slowly upwards sweeping with ease, each of those engorged masses of firm perk and their glorious smoothness. Those beautiful precious orbs were tantalizing enough to incite and drive the intrepid Cyrene mad.

Lost in an animalistic haze, Cyrene's finger reached the hooks holding her own dress. Quickly undoing them, she lowered herself slightly, pushing the crumpled material below her hips and freed herself of its restrictive hold. Clad only in her subligaculum -- desperately restricting the struggling girl pole behind -- she made sure to let her budding small breasts slip fully from the garment and within the reach of Urganza's ravenous and talented mouth. Those enticing orbs filling her lover’s gaze with the promise of a pleasant temptation. Nudging at Urganza's devoted form, Cyrene's eyelids lifted, inviting the kneeling orc warrioress to bring those twitching little tits closer.

The strength of Urganza's grip on the cupped cheeks of Cyrene's tiny buds, made the girl mage squirm and shyly push away with hands trembling, leaving those sensitive buds twinge in anticipation. With the delicate touch of an experienced midwife, Urganza captured those tiny rosy nips, forcing them down her own eager lips to bring the sensitivity and lust of those perky nips under her control. A trickle of moisture escaped and glided lightly along Cyrene's skin. Fitting the sides of her sexy pointy areolas, Urganza cupped Cyrene's juicy little mounds with her fingers -- her amethyst pouty lips kissing and nibbling with fervent determination -- trying to taste every part of the girl that fascinated her.

Cyrene's head swam as Urganza plunged deeper between the arousal of her forbidden flesh, savouring each soft spasm reverberating through her. Her tingling rosy perks collided softly with the lapping tongue, forcing a stifled moan to erupt inside her. Her voice wavering, whimpering hoarsely in the pleasure of ecstasy. Releasing one tit, Urganza's extended palm caressed and tantalized the side of her breast. The warrioress followed by taking the other tender bud into her greedy grasp and pressing it flat onto her tongue.

Immediately, those needy buds -- now crimson from ruptured blood vessels -- started to swill and tremble in preparation for another ferocious eruption. Stretching out with a finger, Cyrene weaved it between Urganza’s eager tongue and her own skin. Those little pink tips came directly under her elegant fingers and formed heavenly pearls underneath them. Resting those luscious peaks atop Urganza's sweet lips, the girl mage rubbed back and forth softly, placing the juices of a maiden poignancy upon those taunting perks.

Urganza sensed Cyrene's silent needs. Those pink swells pulsed fiercely, begging to be filled. With an open-wide amazed admiration, intoxicated by the divine image before her -- of the wonderful Cyrene desperately soothing and thrusting her own nips into her greedy lips -- it didn't take much for Urganza to know that there was no way to wait any longer. She pressed her neck further downwards, shifting those enchanting rosy buds closer, and drove them all the way into her waiting mouth.

"Aaa....Ugh....Please!" Cyrene shrieked as hot molten streams blasted down her throat to dribble to her stomach.

Flailing her arms wildly, Cyrene’s luscious dark locks fell like a cascading waterfall covering her shoulder. Panting heavily and feeling flushed, she looked down seeing Urganza's sinewy body arching forwards like some sort of cave-dwelling beast wanting to satisfy her ravenous appetite. She knew there would be no stopping the inevitable, a sense of urgency mounting in her head and raging in her tummy, as hot fluids drenched her exhausted innards. Forcing herself, she wrapped her arms tightly around Urganza's head, pulling the kneeling orc closer, her lips pressing into her waiting tits. Caressing and probing every fibre of the supple, curvy and luscious frame bending before her with curious eyes, Cyrene pushed her hip firmly against Urganza.

In desperation, Cyrene tilted her face down further, then opened her green eyes -- completely clouded with sexual delirium -- eyes meeting Urganza's amber flames. The girl mage watched with bated breath as the luscious mountainous shoulders of the orc warrioress -- spreading wide, arm encircling her slender hips -- seemed to rise and fall with each swift heartbeat. They commanded her insatiable thirst; their insatiable thirst. Urganza callous palms slid down, caressing Cyrene's creamy thighs in a surprisingly gentle touch, buckling those long marble pillars of her shapely legs under her sultry affection. Giving away to the prodding and coaxing of Urganza's thick fingers, she spread her thighs wider and slowly surrendered. She inhaled a deep breath, barely able to resist the temptation of watching Urganza kiss and nibble her way down to her fluttering tummy. Urganza's other hand snaked around Cyrene's slender hips, slowly edging closer to the line of her subligaculum, signalling the orc's impatience and intention to Cyrene, clearly.

Despite her own darkened cloud of apprehension surging at the sight of her own nudity, the ardency behind Urganza's kisses, the twinge of lust racing through her veins, the velvet steel squeeze of Urganza's hands on her plump bottom, created an incessant roar of need exploding within her. Cyrene could only crumple her delicate long fingers tightly together in Urganza's hair, as the powerful fingers of the Warrioress gradually hooked into her subligaculum, tugging it down, exposing her aroused maiden pole dangerously close to the warm maw of the greedy orc. Cyrene's ears were assaulted with the moaning and gasping of Urganza as she leaned closer to her groin. There was something about the intimate contact, the heat of glowing embers dancing on her feminine stalk, that forced Cyrene to push the orc away. Something that felt terribly wrong.

Cyrene's attempt to wriggle her thin frame away as the warm fiery breath of the eager warrioress billowing down her organ was only met with the clasping of the powerful arms around her hips, drawing her closer. There was a stifling tension gathered around Cyrene's throat, choking her attempts at free breathing. To try and draw away, she squeezed the creature more, wrapping her pale hands around the grasping arms of the orc warrioress. But Urganza continued to bore down on her, coiling around her girly stalk and coaxing her into readiness, urging the girl mage into positions of greatest intimacy. Those callous palms clutched her perfect hemispherical ass slightly, giving it a playful squeeze before slowly tracing along the curvy slit until they met the lower end of her maiden pole.

Urganza's hand encircled her throbbing girl stalk, holding it gently and with utmost care as one would hold a wounded little bird in their hands -- too treasured to squeeze and too vulnerable to let it go.

Cyrene's brilliant emerald eyes were dragged down to meet those smouldering amber eyes. A burning fervour shone from their depth. Unassailable. Unwavering. Unavoidable conviction danced behind Urganza's eyes. At the realisation of what the orc warrioress had planned, unable to control her mind, unable to control her shaking limbs, she fell limply backwards, a thin cry emitting from her parted lips.

"Stop!," she begged shakily, hands clenching weakly, nails digging hard into Urganza's firm and toned arms, tugging her as she tried to wrestle out from the rutting orc."I'm not.....planned....prepared...for...." Her responses became a mumbled mess of incoherent words spilled.

Before Cyrene could even formulate another full sentence, a fierce tightness gripped her heart and chest. A dreaded cold seeped from her inner core, and Cyrene would have been engulfed in its black icy mist were it not for the bright radiance from Urganza's concern-filled face warming her. Still, Cyrene closed her eyes, desperate to get rid of that horrid sensation that pervaded her very being.

"I am sorry. I have never been with a girl like you." Atonement saturated Urganza's words. "My own heat was difficult to control and my own ignorance on how to handle your arousal led me astray. Truth is, I don't know how to make love with you."

Cyrene froze. Still holding her beautiful verdant eyes shut tight, only to feel a wave of intense emotion surge through her chest, rousing the remaining courage she possessed. She slowly forced herself to open her eyes, expecting to stare deeply into Urganza's ravenous gaze, except she could not bear to look away from those concerned eyes, letting it sink into her very soul, immersing her tall frame into the briny depths of a troubled ocean. So fragile -- yet so strong, her fleeting feelings consolidated and swirled around her beating heart, weaving her shivering nerves. Listening to those tender words rasping from Urganza's throat, haunting her tired spirit, uplifting her, moving her. And finally, sweeping into the middle of her heart.

Breathing with greater steadiness, and conscious of her own trembling vulnerability, Cyrene gazed down, studying the fine detail of Urganza's lustrous, mossy-rich skin. Her hands reached and rested comfortably on Urganza's quaking shoulders, feeling nothing yet sensing great closeness. With her unoccupied left hand, she trailed a pair of fingertips down the robust ivory column of Urganza's spine. Looking up at the sculpted perfection of those sinewy shoulders, eyes locked onto the flickering intensity of Urganza's embrace -- Cyrene laid a soft fingertip upon the lush arched brow of Urganza.

"Instead of worrying about pleasing me, how about you let me serve the Overlord in my humble capacity? Perhaps, you can teach me more about the exquisiteness of a stunning female form." Cyrene's hot pink tongue flicked and ran over her lips with a gesture that could only be perceived as openly salacious.

Cyrene reached down towards Urganza's naked chest and let those soft dainty fingertips curl around Urganza's sizable globes. Tracing her hands across the voluptuous curves, slightly pulling and teasing those smooth skin that hid hardened muscles beneath, caressing them loving, and feeling the strong and undeniable odour arising from Urganza's quim in response to her ministrations. Leaning closer, lowering herself further, her fingers found the knots holding the intervening skirt, futilely veiling her approach to Urganza's wanting cunt.

With a strong pull, Cyrene hands deftly, relieved the knots, allowing her to waggle the scant covering of fabric from Urganza's lovely frame. Exposed, her nudity bared open to the fresh garden air, Urganza stiffened, a hard flexing from the broad span of her back. Cyrene's eyes stared back into Urganza's own. They soon found an attractive haze swirling and disappearing behind each other's flushed cheeks. Cyrene's enticing eyes glazed over quickly towards the satin folds of flawless beauty. The girl mage felt the wide valley of the orc's thighs underneath her palm, parting them wider, urging those moisty and ready folds to yield up their delectable secret. Urganza's whines, quivers, whimpers and moans soon dissipated into sighs of utter delights -- Cyrene's hot pink tongue flicked out, seeking the warrioress’s pleasure spot.

Finding it easy enough to push the willing Urganza on her back, Cyrene coaxed the well-toned thighs with her slender caresses, persuading them to let her reach what lay between them. Silently bargaining with them, the skilful carnal attention of her tongue in exchange for access. Cyrene softly licked over the hardened clit that throbbed achingly against the pointy tip of her delicate finger. Wrapping the sensitive pearl around her coral lips, Cyrene placed an index finger alongside it. She began licking and kissing that delicious mound with passion, exploring the taste and scent, learning every bit of the contours, sucking, biting and savouring all those secret places that drew the warrioress into heat.

It did not take much. When Cyrene's inexperienced manifested, Urganza through thrusting of her own hips, guided the girl mage back with her own hands. With devout attention, Cyrene caressed and worshipped Urganza's labia with lustful desire and raging fire in her eyes. Soon, Urganza grinding out a hard shudder hoarsely called Cyrene's name.

"Love, Cyrene, not that way.....a bit further above. Watch the twitch of my hips. Match with it," she pleaded in a wheezing voice.

Hearing Urganza call her name was a whisper of paradise jasmine and rose twinning together. Her words directed Cyrene to that particular location of desire. Listening to those timid pleas; Cyrene shifted her attention to the begging clitoris. She tried soothing the achingly blood-filled clit with sinful caresses of her tongue, sliding up and down, making her wanton warrior goddess whimper with ecstasy.

Cyrene's fingers weaved through, finally settling on Urganza's thick clitoris. Using her digit to explore the knotted folds, gently tweaking them as she learned what gave Urganza the most rapturous pleasure. Giving it a tiny twist, small caressing pinches and teasing pulls, she ensured that her lover got the best possible pleasure out of it. Listening to the moans escaping from Urganza's lips, made Cyrene's own arousal painful -- almost as painful as the time with Antilorwe.

The girl mage’s tongue slowly lowered down those slick cunt lips. Licking deep into the sweet hot hole of Urganza's vulva, extending her lewd tongue inside and around the wall, where she explored the chambers that led deep into Urganza's sanctum. Tasting and feasting on her most prominent passage. Filling her mouth with the essence that flowed out from the cunt. Licking hungrily, nursing hungrily. Rooting and pecking on the rapidly stiffening folds, and hearing Urganza's gasp with mounting needs and lustful breaths made Cyrene lose herself to the moment. Only revelling in the pleasurable sensation rippling through the veins of her lover -- waves of undeniable pleasure that she elicited with her lecherous ministrations.

Listening to Urganza's urgent breathless call of love, Cyrene began swirling her tongue in that fluid canal with purposeful ferocity -- she enjoyed probing Urganza's cunt with renewed vigour. The abundance of cream lubricating the cunt did only serve to urge her with ardent fervour to fuck the orc more with her tongue. As a heavy shudder cascaded through Urganza, Cyrene felt her own tongue encased in a velvety steel wall. Her lover's cunt, alive with hunger wanting to be milked dry and Urganza herself riding the mounting need, submitting to the care of Cyrene.

Quivering hard under waves of spasms, Urganza brought both her hands forward to clutch Cyrene's head. Holding fast to the raven lock, the orc warrioress encouraged her head deeper. Pleading Cyrene to go lower and deeper. Thrusting her ass high, inviting Cyrene to take what she wanted and what she deserved. Unable to resist the lascivious call, the female mage's sweet tongue penetrated deeper into Urganza's wet, pulsing, slick pussy. Driving past the soft tissue barrier, searching for the little place that stimulated her body beyond any sense. And still, with forceful thrusts of her tongue in a swift river of salty cream, Cyrene pushed Urganza to the precipice of orgasmic bliss.

Wanting to feel Cyrene's loving attention and sincere affection, rooting her firmly while she tongue fucked her cunt, knowing it was all she ever needed, Urganza felt herself losing control. Pressing her pussy into Cyrene's mouth, she felt pleasure and exhilaration -- too much exhilaration to scream for pleasure without sounding entirely horrible. Urging the exigent pace, forcing the innocent girl to keep going until her own climax consumed her mind. Until her orgasm began coursing through her veins. An agonizing throbbing fullness rose with all the force that she could muster. Her lumpy breasts were bursting and swelling up, she struggled to breathe.

Urganza squeezed tightly, clinging on for dear life to Cyrene's succulent lips, yet refusing to fall apart in Cyrene's delicious ministrations. Each stroke of her tight cavern only set off another wave of violent thrashing. Feeling the walls close in, her vagina clenching, Urganza writhed in agony on the edge of those rapturous waters. Suddenly, there was no choice, nothing else left but to succumb to that deep, surging water -- the endless ocean of ecstasy and the bliss cradling in its depth. Whirling in dark oblivion. The clouds of climax moving in and out, yet never passing her completely -- except they always receded and settled once again, inviting the orc to slide in with such wicked bliss -- such delectable, passionate and love fuelled ecstasy -- leading her forever.

In that delirium -- like a tidal wave; Urganza rode the crest of climax. The ache within her tummy, leaching all over her writhing frame. Caught up in the overwhelming need to release. To endlessly relish in the wild current of uncontrollable, shameless passion. The steady flow and rhythms filling her womb with delights and forbidden yearnings. while her climax continued to escalate and bubble over in her overheated womb. And in those moments, nothing else existed -- the restlessness of her warlike heart yielding in sweet submission to the pooling sweetness of Cyrene's magical tongue -- Urganza's body swept up in a sea of gentle orgasmic delight. Pleasure so intense that Urganza simply couldn't stop herself from pressing her trembling cunt deeper into Cyrene's greedy mouth.

No words or language existed to describe the extraordinary ecstasy that exploded out of Urganza's body. Shuddering deeply she rode it out in order to get to another orgasm -- writhing, twisting, arching, stretching every limb, wishing she could enjoy the fruits of Cyrene's attention forever. The release, after release, so enthralling, taking her breath away. Whispers and moans echoed around her, drowning in the cadence of passion. All sounds, feels, sights and breaths, the very sensations clouding in bliss. She barely registered her own state crumbling in soft ground, her spine arching impossibly while those powerful orgasms threatened to crush her into nothingness.

"More.....please...I.....need....." Urganza breathed heavily, helplessly grinding her cunt into Cyrene's face. "Your mouth.....ur.....t....such.....muffing.......please...."

Violent vibrations rising from Urganza’s cunt made Cyrene’s own fragile frame shudder. Feeling those powerful thighs and demanding cunt trembling underneath her as Urganza's breath caught with muffled moans, only served to flare her own wave of delight washing through her. Hearing Urganza moaning, clenching her entire body by spasming around her gliding tongue made Cyrene spread herself to the waves of pleasure. The powerful orgasm of Urganza washed through her lover and renewed itself in each successive contraction -- pulling Cyrene far away.

Cyrene was draped in the finest of fineries; golden sequins and exotic silk, the very garment so strange and alien, made to bring out every lascivious feature of her. Urganza barging into the room, clad in an armour so black as if encrusted with dark ebon volcanic stone, with ash and smoke swirling around the powerful orc warrioress -- the knight of Ash and Smoke -- yet Cyrene felt no fear nor terror, for she instinctively realised it for her lover. Willingly allowing Urganza as the black knight to tore open the blouse, the wings flapping across her shoulders while Urganza devoted the attention of her craving tongue to Cyrene's own succulent lump breasts. Her breasts responding to Urganza's tongue, her nipple swelling harder and larger than before, making Urganza moan in hunger as she tugged her closer, twisting and turning those supple limbs of hers.

Urganza fervently spreading her thighs, and coaxing her girl stalk to respond. Pinning her completely, Urganza slowly impaling herself, while cajoling her to fill her. From the mounting pressure from the heavy set warrioress, Cyrene biting her own lips and screaming in pain. Antilorwe's luscious lips lowering to Cyrene's own, silencing her screams with soothing kiss. Muting her, calming her with a sensual lull. Their mouths brushing together with feather-light touch, capturing everything that hurt and only leaving pleasure instead. As Urganza constricted herself tight, squeezing around Cyrene, Antilorwe's gentle hands, wiping the sweat from Cyrene's brow.

Both orc and mage collapsed on the cool grounds of the garden. The bright light from the sun and the fresh wind below the blue skies washed over them gently.

"My love, I am too spent, but tell me, do you wish to....." Urganza struggled for the words, "spread my legs? or if you crawl over, I wish to give you the same love that you showered me with."

Cyrene, already feeling those sticky fluids leaking from her, simply nudged closer to the back spread orc. "Pardon me Urganza, but I still learning about my own body. Its own wants and cravings."

Urganza extended her arms and simply dragged the slender Cyrene closer and held the girl mage wrapped around her sinewy frame, slowly blowing kisses into the beautiful brow.

Offering no resistance, Cyrene settled contentedly in the orc's arms; the strong figure relaxing on the grass. Cyrene's body slacked further down, before settling snugly in the Orc's protective embrace.

Still recovering, Urganza shifted slightly to ensure Cyrene was comfortably resting against her, feeling her back and hips, absorbing those delightfully small tits resting nicely on her torso. Urganza cuddled up next to the beautiful mage. As a chill wind mischievously taunted both lovers, Cyrene possessively draped a leg over Urganza's thighs. With the closeness and barrierless proximity, the orc warrioress became away from the pungent odour and the slickness released from the girl mage.

Pulling Cyrene, even closer, Urganza said, "Answer me my lovely Cyrene, a sudden thought found a seed in my mind and now, it seeks to blossom." Urganza flushed and smiled impishly. "When all these ordeals are the stuff of the past perhaps, I should consider pushing a few whelps down this womb."

"You are very kind Urganza. I am honoured that you discussed such an intimate thought with me," replied Cyrene with her eyes fixed on the distant horizon beyond the walls of the Manor. Other pressing matters preoccupied her thoughts.

Is it normal for women to have such powerful and vivid orgasmic images? Or is it due to her latent magical prowess being activated by those potions of Karlienne? Perhaps, she could discuss this with Antilorwe but she would want details and given the extremely scandalous nature of those images, Cyrene would rather not share -- especially with Antilorwe.

Holding Cyrene even tighter, Urganza wondered, if Cyrene is the one to liberate her from the dark perilous path. After all, until now, she never felt the impulse to have her own family.

5