Chapter 19 – Antilorwe – Salacious attentions
132 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Antilorwe could barely hold against the sinful onslaught -- the luscious feel of Cyrene's lips and those hands brushing and massaging, kneading slowly, arching towards her ribs -- releasing a pure carnal delight as they finally reached her glorious aching globes on her chest. Without warning, Urganza's large hands settled on her hips and firmly squeezed, urging her hips upwards, slowly pushing a writhing Cyrene -- on top of her -- to swoon. Antilorwe tried to ground against the slender warmth of the girl's body clinging hard onto her curvaceous mounds but proved eventually futile against the ardent ministrations of Urganza's strong hands.

With a strength that is impossible not to admire, both Antilorwe and Cyrene's eyes widened as Urganza slid her hand beneath the Elf-Maiden, lifting both in a subtle push -- tenderly. A fire blazed in the pit of Antilorwe's stomach but if the heated throbbing from Cyrene's loin was any indication, she was not alone in her sentiments. The girl's lips pressed even more passionately. Her svelte form a conduit, passionately receiving the lust-filled attention of Urganza, multiplying those sinful affections and providing it to her tenfold. This was what she wanted.

Forced to sit up, with Urganza's guiding grip, Antilorwe fought herself not to fall back, a task made easier when she found Cyrene's lithe legs already wrapping around her torso, supporting her. The girl's hands snaked around her shoulders, clasping behind in a vice grip, yanking her closer. The marble feminine perfection tumbled dangerously in front of her. The girl's breath stuttered out in relief as Urganza's other hand started tracing hot trails down her own spine -- moving upwards, purposefully, towards the twitching swell of Cyrene's tiny breasts. With every arousal racing through her, Cyrene's lips attacked Antilorwe's own with fervent need.

The desperate kiss slowly broke, a golden thread of saliva gleaming between the lips of Cyrene and Antilorwe. The mage's eyes flicked rapidly between Antilorwe and Urganza. Like a siren's call, the adorableness of those restless emerald eyes made her heart flutter -- held by the million beating wings of tiny quails.

"Orc Overlord, will you hurt my Antilorwe?" Cyrene whispered with soft yet stern words.

"No, dear enchantress," Urganza said in a steady voice, continuing to place fluttering kisses on the trembling girl's neck, swaying gently against her. "I could never harm either of you. Not even if it cost my own heart."

Shocked and surprised by the easy admission, Antilorwe watched Cyrene gasp, then drink down those gentle words of declaration.

A host of emotions coalesced to settle behind Cyrene's gentle countenance. Urganza stopped her kisses and instead, pushed the falling silken strands of raven hair from the girl's exquisite face. Stroking the delicate skin of her temple -- those bright pink-tinted cheeks, eventually turning to look with a silent plea at Antilorwe. The Elf-maiden's own hands, rose up, relishing in the soft feel of the naked arm of Cyrene -- liquid sunshine flowing between with each touch.

"Are you sure about this, Sugarplum?" Antilorwe asked softly, holding Cyrene's gaze fixed upon her.

An uncountable amount of sensuality rolled in that gaze of hers, warming every recess of Antilorwe's soul. As the girl beheld those dazzling verdant pools on that beautiful face -- viridian flame holding eyes gazing back at her with unspoken questions and yearning.

Merrily blinking away all vestiges of doubt, Cyrene nodded. She glanced between Urganza and then back at Antilorwe before she finally voiced. "So how do we do it?"

An unstoppable torrent of wild ecstasy inundated Antilorwe as Cyrene's innocently posed question sunk deeper into the velvet depths of her own self, taunting her already melting core further.

"Well, Sugarplum." Antilorwe willingly took the heady bait of those lush coral lips. "Whatever your desires fancy. I can't imagine anything you perform will be without its allure." Her eyes flicked towards Urganza, a languorous arching brow wiggled back and forth, tantalizingly inviting the orc to try whichever way Cyrene might conjure.

"Oh please." Antilorwe continued, sensing that both her lovers too prude to revel in the wanton desires raging inside their own deep recess, "Would you want me to elucidate? Is it enough to pleasure me with those soft pink perky tits and my own sex devoured by either of you -- or do you desire some taboo as well? Perhaps something filthy -- making our first union less than sacrosanct."

A small sigh of longing escaped Cyrene's mouth at hearing Antilorwe's lewd proposal. She felt Urganza's left hand slipping off, drifting lower, exploring her silken thighs, while Antilorwe's own right hand, brushed the hem of her gown, allowing Urganza's advancing hands, the ease of access. Antilorwe's words released a wicked glee to explode within her heart. A new desire rooting firmly, too fast and too hard to ignore and one born of what she witnessed.

"Could you perhaps, indulge in a wistful yet somewhat perverse desire of mine?" began Cyrene. Her breath almost stopping short as Antilorwe's hands pushed the folds of her gown above her hips, leaving her lower sensitive part vulnerable to the impatiently invading hands of Urganza.

Cyrene gulped. Not just because of the hands of Urganza sending sensual shivers as they caressed her inner thighs, but also the abnormal nature of her request. She hesitated. But as Urganza's fingers languidly petted the sensitive skin of her creamy thighs sending jolts racing up her spine, she felt her Antilorwe's own hands, reach behind, tightly squeezing her plump ass and their combined attention, too hard to retain focus. She leaned in, to seek comfort in Antilorwe's lips, only to be cheated of those peachy lips by the traitorous mouth of Urganza locking on them already. Only frustrated moans came from her betrayed lips.

Despite the flashes of stars scattering against her field of view, she was unable to tear herself away from the sight of Antilorwe and Urganza sharing an intimately lust-filled kiss. The dreamy languid state quickly devolved into a tempestuous storm that scorched and consumed Cyrene completely. Suddenly she understood the meaning of Antilorwe's words. Of Urganza's words. And to think that they both equally desired her, wanted her to be a part of the love. The desire for sin only grew larger -- stronger -- just because, she wished, free of all inhibitions.

When Cyrene steeled her resolved and spoke again -- eyes purposefully averted from her two lovers -- and a thrilling intoxicating smirk appeared on her lips.

"I want to be taken like how Urganza took you on the table."

Both Urganza and Antilorwe stopped their fervent kiss and forcefully separated their duelling tongues. Bemused expressions claimed their faces, till Urganza spoke first. "Lovely Cyrene, that is not possible. You do not have a ......"

Antilorwe's sharp smack cut the final words.

"Sugarplum, that would be a tad difficult. You are...." a stretched silence spread, which felt as if Antilorwe was purposefully stalling to torture Cyrene's surging anticipation. Antilorwe finally resumed ".....not prepared, suitably."

The Lady of the Manor's hand rose and cupped the girl's ruby-red cheeks. "I promise, we will indulge in that fantasy of yours, just not now." Antilorwe placed a soft kiss on Cyrene's lips -- almost an innocent peck lingering a bit longer and with a slight pressure -- making a promise.

Cyrene did not protest, rather reclined closer to Urganza, with her arms still crossed, dragging Antilorwe to lean on that wide shoulder. Her lips pouted till Urganza took them in her own, taking along all those delicious sighs that erupted.

Releasing a sigh of satisfaction, Urganza met Cyrene's expectant stare, gazing deep into those vivid eyes, raking across her thoughts, tapping her own mind in wickedly conjured images of Cyrene whimpering under throngs of ecstasy. Unable to resist, Urganza leaned in, claiming Cyrene's sweet lips again, much harder this time. Wrestling with that velvety hot pink tongue in that delightful mouth, with each moan, each plea for more.

"Are we going to fuck or just stare and kiss?" Antilorwe's frustrated tone broke them both from their private entanglement.

All three simultaneously laughed, tears brimming as the reality of their wildest dream -- about to become real -- stuck them earnestly.

Reaching behind to unhook Cyrene's arms, Antilorwe tugged both their arms to grab hold of her breasts. Soft voluptuous globes that begged for attention. Two pairs of hands, worked together in tandem, unspoken and efficient to coax out her engorged breasts from the layers of blouse and bra hiding them. Sensations spread like wildfire, as Cyrene lowered her lips on the left tit, fervently sucking -- the girl's own ardour only made more potent by Urganza's encouragement. Finally, when the orc satisfied with Cyrene's devoted care to Antilorwe's breast, took the other breast in her own lips, warm waves washed over Antilorwe's body, melting her consciousness with its essence. The combined sensation, the soft licking of the girl hanging onto her one tit while the passionate swarthy tongue of the Orc assaulting her other tit, competing equally to please her, was more than enough to push Antilorwe from any semblance of control. Pounding heartbeats thundered throughout her whole body.

Her two girls. clinging tightly to her. Tasting happiness to its finest. Her happiness. To know that she was the object of their adoration, their goddess, made delicious cries of delight emanate from her crimson lips. Urganza and Cyrene slipped around her with that lazy languid pace as her breathing became laboured and finally, her grip around Cyrene's ass tightened. The warm throbbing stiffness of Cyrene, pressing against her stomach, only served to heighten her arousal further.

"Sugarplum, strip." An instant later Antilorwe's eyes twinkled with latent mischief. "Wait, it would be more fun to let Urganza strip you." She winked at Urganza.

And just as Antilorwe finished her sentence, her right hand gently pushed Cyrene. Followed by the sound of familiar lacy embroidered fabric and fine straps, being scratched on the surface of Cyrene's skin eliciting muffled wrenching screams from the delicious girl. No longer a sugar plum, Cyrene was stripped to her strophium and subligaculum by Urganza. Antilorwe clad only in her long skirts, approached and knelt before a whimpering Cyrene. While Urganza almost tore the strophium covering the upper modesty of the girl, Antilorwe traced the soft curves of her lily-white thighs, before slowly letting her deft fingers, reach the knots of her subligaculum. Giving it a gentle tug, she let the fabric fall off the girl's slim hips, leaving her form open for admiring.

Antilorwe straightened and took a step back and appraised with a smirk. The feeling of the two strong hands being locked with her own possessive hands with Cyrene already bared and open for indulgence was exhilarating in its own allure; let alone to the soft loving innocence that dwells within her sugarplum. Antilorwe found no need to waste time instructing a hardened veteran like Urganza. Positioning herself behind, with careful fingertips, the orc grazed Cyrene's most delicate parts, causing the girl to bite down her own lip in pleasure. Despite her attempts, a long dragged-out moan escaped Cyrene's throat. With every touch of the Orc, painfully aware of her own weakness, and out of desperation for relief, Cyrene grabbed hold of Urganza's thick thigh, refusing to leave that soft muscle. Seeking support in the trunk-like legs.

The willowy Elf-Maiden leaned closer, seizing Cyrene's beautiful raven locks in her dexterous hand and gathered those alluring cascades together, exposing Cyrene's face for her delectation. With full-length scrutiny and burning gaze, Antilorwe observed the rising tides of emotion in that beautiful face. Though her nipples hardened, creating a feast for Antilorwe's senses, even more, heightened by Urganza's soft caresses and constant demands, Antilorwe could not have enough of the sweet awkwardness eluded by Cyrene. So, she released the soft hair from her deft grasp. Releasing one graceful strand after another, Cyrene winced, pouting and cursed loudly.

Antilorwe smiled, enjoying the brief discomfort that burst upon the face of the delicious girl. The tall Elf-Maiden tugged on Cyrene's chin until the girl was forced to tilt her head upwards. Those sharp hazel eyes stared deep into Cyrene's brilliant green orbs, smouldering with lustful intent. Blushing crimson. That was her cue. Swooping in, catching that lithe frame with an agile hook, Antilorwe pushed forward, engulfing Cyrene's slim waist in her arms.

A small shiver ran through the delicate girl as Urganza's hand squeezed her asscheeks. Her hard fingers were unrelenting in massaging, the crack between those cheeks, prodding them, with each attempt pressing for more leverage, causing more delicious sounds to emanate from her coral lips. Despite the sudden wobbling in her heels, her attempts to call out the teasing orc to halt her wicked ways were cut by the luscious lips of her other lover robbing her of every sound. As Urganza slathered her heavy digits up and down, enhancing Cyrene's sense, making it increasingly hard to endure the intoxicating nectar fed through Antilorwe's lips.

Feeling the small silken nails biting into her arms and neck, Antilorwe could not relish the taste of Cyrene's wild arousal, awoken by Urganza's skilled ministrations. She revelled in it. Enjoyed the fact that they got to share with the precious girl the very thing she yearned for most -- affection. Glancing to the opposite corner, Antilorwe could see the broad expanse of her work table, offering an inviting spot for their carnal union. Yet Antilorwe realised that any change in position may alter the depth and direction of the tongue fucking her senses. She would allow her precious sweet mage to remain where she pleased. For now. Still, she tried to shift Cyrene's posture to make room for Urganza's relentless fondling.

Urganza found it difficult to breathe around the enticing girl, the sultry elf and their affectionate kiss that whispered with fevered desire. Relieving her sweat-drenched linen shirt, she felt her exposed breasts twitch anticipatingly from the heated skin of the girl. Nodding to her needs, Antilorwe tugged on the quivering girl, allowing Urganza the needed pace, to reach her and undo the knots of her own skirt. Soon firm hands of Urganza were yanking the hem of those skirts, liberating supple white thighs concealed inside them. The view of the marble-sculpted legs, so tantalizing that Urganza's gaze was far too intense to hold. Soon, she slipped inside that erotic succulent trap, of the juicy cute butt covered by deep red satin panties.

Wrapping Antilorwe tight with an arm that cradled her tummy, Urganza slowly pushed the seductive Elf-maiden, relishing in the wet trail of ardour in her panties. Evoked by the fondling of the naked enchantress, the messy spot on her panties grew, till the slickness slowly glistened along her naked thighs. Knowing well, the effect her own arousal had on Urganza, the sultry elf pointed her lovely butt at her orc lover, stretching to present her ass, teasingly daring her to get intimate. In response, she received the slightest squeeze on top of her derriere, followed by the strong fingers of Urganza hooking into the straps of her panties before pulling them to make a messy exit.

Lacking control of her own rebellious hips, Antilorwe could not stop and her ass continued to pull and lift. Soon, her perfect hemispherical butt pushed apart, eager to be ravished by Urganza's mouth. The pure sense of her bare ass, wetting with desire, turned her boiling blood to molten lava while her nether region clenched eagerly for her lover.

Mesmerized by the wiggling ass, Urganza asked Antilorwe, in her lust-laced voice, "Are you ready for this?"

Antilorwe blushed, immediately raising both her palms signalling her stance. Tearing painfully from the demanding calls of Cyrene's lips, she said, "Would you take care of my rear? I would love for our little sweetling to taste my vulva."

"Also can you get naked too?" chimed in Cyrene with barely concealed excitement.

The request from her two lovers was as ironclad as commands for Urganza. She could only comply with those desires. With delightedly willing hands, she tore off her breeches and her nether juice-soaked loin cloth, letting her blood-filled clitoris throb in wanton anticipation of what her sweet enchantress would do to her. Urganza inhaled deeply, drawing the lingering maddening sweetness of Antilorwe's aroma. Leaning closer to the presented perfect sphere of an ass, Urganza brought her eager fingers to spread that exquisite crack. The thrust of her fingertips was slow and calculated as she traced her digit in circles around the puckered butthole.

Carefully pushing the panting Cyrene onto her knees, Antilorwe peered deeply into the dazzling eyes of the mage lover, her lips slightly parted from their endeavours and -- her own willingness. Spurred by the generous action of Urganza and response from her own aching mound, Antilorwe looked down firmly at Cyrene who sat with a disciplined pose. "Eat me." She ordered before slowly pulling the girl towards her labia.

Sensing Cyrene stiffening and struggling, Antilorwe cooed, "Sugarplum, even though they are called lips, they don't hide teeth behind. They won't bite you." A peal of seductively encouraging laughter followed.

Sheepishly looking up at her divine goddess, Cyrene uttered, "I can't find your clitoris."

With an elegant flick of the back of her hand, Antilorwe silenced the whimpering complaint. "Don't be sad, sweet Cyrene. High-elven anatomy is a tad different. Our clitoris is small and deeply hidden. Separate the folds, and slightly pull the hood, Sugarplum." Another laugh. She winked reassuring the downcast girl.

With encouraging words rekindling her fervour, Cyrene prepared for her first proper engagement. Parting those lush velvet folds with her nimble fingers, Cyrene found Antilorwe's treasure pearl waiting eagerly for her attention. Twitching slightly from the warm breath of air wafting from Cyrene's slow breathing, the gleaming tiny clitoris presented itself right before her open ravenous mouth. Closing her velvety lips around, she slightly sucked it in, then held it firmly, before swirling her tongue around, feeling the thunderous pulsebeat fed through the multitude of blood vessels pumping beneath.

A small gasp pierced through Antilorwe's hush moans as her Sugarplum's eager tongue lapped caressing her hooded pearl. Pleasure coursed through her softest tissues. Her delicate folds tightened, causing her to whimper further.

Taking her cue from those lecherous noises extracted by Cyrene with her skillfully dexterous tongue, Urganza brought her honey-dripping tongue up and down the entire slit of Antilorwe's nether desire. Unable to withstand the carnal attention of both her lovers, Antilorwe's legs trembled. Feeling the Elf-maidens thighs flex, Urganza's toned arms wrapped around, supporting them. Her tongue still continued, but in a swirly pattern, angling closer and closer to her sweet pink starlet hole. Urganza felt Antilorwe whimper with a shudder, arching up, begging her wandering tongue to probe more. The seductive Lady of the Manor bucked her head from side to side, trying to drown in waves of pleasure, twitching from the sharp need. Her thrills, building faster with both the rhythm of licking increasing.

Exhilarated from feeling the ecstasy wave rippling violently through Antilorwe's body, Urganza's own pleasure spiked as she felt Cyrene's lissom fingers seek out her blood-filled and very much aroused engorged clitoris. With soothing circular motions to gently rub the mass of glands, Cyrene made the seductive onslaught undulate through Urganza, making her writhe wildly while suppressing a muffled languid cry. Spurred by her own spiking spasm lancing through her spine, Urganza plunged claiming Antilorwe's delightful hole, as her own entire body became engulfed in fiery waves of bliss.

Antilorwe arched her eye heavenwards as both her lovers' invaded her two most sensitive regions, thoroughly delighting every fibre of her erotically flushed being. Their ardent ministration driving her towards the summit of shivery orgasm. Her thrills escalated into eruptions almost forcing her towards her release. Twitching. Urging. Shaping. Restraining. Every nuance of her lovers' rut disassembling her very being into a mush of intangible feelings, ecstasy and cravings -- till she could no longer distinguish her own organs from her partners. Flowing down into the ethers like streams of bubbling euphoria. She gasped out a long sigh, fully immersed in the ambrosial heat of lovemaking with both her attentive lovers. A wordless ode of completion. Everything in her, holding her, and connecting her, the writhing of her limbs, of her lovers' limbs, their unified heartbeat, their breathing, the pulse of their blood flow, their pleasure-filled ecstasy wave cascading through, -- all felt like a state of grand harmony. The overwhelming climax made her body flicker; limbs clenching, skin tingling and shuddering while every colour flashed into a pulsating firework, flooding every muscle, vein and nerve of Antilorwe's body to soar to new heights of sensual bliss. Her release had been explosive and breathtaking and most importantly, coincided with Urganza's own.

Pleased beyond belief, she let go and collapsed into the willing strong arms of Urganza, letting her plump bottom, rest on the muscle-defined thighs of the orc warrioress. Gently turning to gaze happily into Urganza's smouldering eyes, Antilorwe held onto her thick locks and the trembling kisses. Their shared succulent orgasms shattered her carefully erected walls of isolation, she wept contentedly as she quivered with such love, sweat and passion flowing from every part of her body for the gentle orc. Antilorwe could only smile blissfully, as she realised that they shared one great memory, full of tranquillity and wondrous serenity. Letting her fingers comb through Urganza's shoulder blades, she admired how pretty Cyrene looked, lying on her sides, back slightly bent, and knees pulled up, her small chest heaving with a deep breath in her fetal position.

Extending her arms, she cooed, "Sugarplum, would you want to cuddle?"

"Her climax must have been too intense to be fully spent," pondered Urganza loudly.

"Did she have an Orgasm?" Deep concern slowly clouded Antilorwe's features. "Sugarplum, did you have one?"

Cyrene remained motionless. Her bright face slowly drained of its colours.

Panic reigned on both their faces as dark liquid slowly trickled down Cyrene's nostrils and painted the carpet crimson

5