Prologue 2. Kyle the Warrior
14 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hiiyah!" Kyle shouted while slashed some of the small goblins that were coming near Elena. With every strike, he felt happy because he was able to help Elena, her childhood crush.

-

Flashback


Elena, and Kyle were happily playing around in the front yard. They were young childrens, and the only young children in the village.


Elena was sitting under the tree, trying to figure out the words in the book, while Kyle was swinging his sword, trying to figure out the steps.


"Ouch!" Kyle tripped his leg and fell. His knee was immediately injured and he was bleeding.


"Kyle!" Young 5 years old Elena immediately threw her book at the side and rushed towards Kyle. She then helps Kyle in a lay down posture.


"Heal." She said, touching his knees, looking very worried. Kyle was blushing as she tenderly touched his knees gently and slowly healed his wound.


After finishing, Elena pouted and threw a child tantrum.


"You idiot! Why did you keep swinging that sword wildly like that? Don't you know you might get hurt!" She said, stomping her feets.


Kyle was sweating and immediately comforted her, "It's… It's what boys my age do! That's what my father said at least."


"Hmph!" Elena ignored him and said, "Do you know how worried I am? You're my only friend, who's gonna play with me if you're not around."


Kyle felt very touched. He gripped his chest and thought to himself, 'This must be love." 


He suddenly stood up and posed a heroic post with his wooden sword, by pointing the sword up to the sky.


"Don't worry Elena, I will train myself to be stronger, so that one day I will not hurt anymore! " Kyle shouted confidently, looking into her pure lovely eyes.


"You promise?" She said, looking at him teary.


"Yeah, and at the time, I will protect you, I will never back on my words!" 

-

"Kuh!" Kyle sighed as suddenly various spears weighed down on his sword, and he barely managed to push them off.

He looked towards Elena, his childhood crush who usually looked defined with elegance and dignity, is now kneeling on the ground with dirtied clothes. 

Elena was summoning the hero, but she also couldn't hold herself and glanced towards Kyle a few times, sending a 'please be safe' message through her eyes.

"Elena…" Kyle murmured as he looked at her eyes that were gleaming brightly, hoping for his safety. "Elena… I… I will definitely win this war!" 

Suddenly he was brimmed with energy and confidence, he gripped his sword tightly, looking at his enemies that were rushing towards him.

As the goblins entered his attack range, he changed his holding position and slashed horizontally with full power!

"Power Slash!"

"Gahhh!" The goblins cried as the goblins that were in his attack range were beheaded and immediately died on the spot.

Blood covered his whole body, but it was quickly washed away thanks to the heavy rain. He glared fiercely at the goblins. "So, who will be next?"

The remaining goblins sensed his bloodlust and immediately took a step back, feeling hostile towards him.

However, seeing this, the orc doesn't feel afraid or scared. Oppositely, the orc felt its blood is boiling, it felt its adrenaline is rushing to its brain

"I never thought that I would meet such an interesting fellow on the outskirts! It really is my lucky day!

The orc said it couldn't hide his excitement and slammed its club towards him, but luckily Kyle was able to dodge.

"What was your name, young warrior! I will make sure to remember you!"

"Kyle… Kyle the warrior." Finished said, Kyle took out his sword and dashed towards the orc, prepared for a final showdown with the orc.

0