Chapter 2 (HALF ELF)
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5 years later(1555-Oct-7)

*Pant* sob*pant*sob*

Heavy breathing and a sob of despair can be heard in the middle of the forest.

'Fuck... I gonna kill you... if I survive today then I swear upon my mom's name... I'm gonna kill you all motherfuckers'.A boy who is covered in blood and whose hands are cuffed on his back yell in anger.

'Hurry up fool catch him don't let him run away. If he doesn't die today then we are gonna die by lord's hand.' An old man in his late 30's shouted at his soldiers.

'So hurry and kill that damn half-elf'.

'Yes, commander'. The soldiers say in union.

*Swoosh*swoosh*

 Archer's soldier shoots an arrow which is covered in a blue aura at the boy.

*Swoosh*

When the boy heard the sound of an arrow coming toward him at the speed of light. He hurriedly dove to the ground. But the arrow changes its direction in Midair.

*Argh* boy screams ln pain.

The arrow pierce through his leg but he didn't stop there he tried to crawl onto the ground to save his life from the soldiers. He doesn't give up until now so no matter what he has to survive today but now he can't even move his single finger because of the poison in the arrow and his hands are cuffed blood is running from every place he is injured everywhere from top to bottom. he can't do anything except lay on the ground sobbing and crying about the miserable life he had. At that same time, the soldier's caught up to him.

'Finally, we caught up you make us run like a hall for 6 hours you damn filthy elf'.Commander walk towards the boy and kicked his face.

*Argh*half elf screamed in pain.

'Make him kneel'.Commander oder his soldiers.

After making him kneel to the ground commander took his sword and put it on the elf's neck. Commander looked at his surrounding for a while to see if anyone watching them or not but he notice that they were In a familiar place.

'An elf kingdom'.commander mutter in low voice with a devilish smile.

'Haha...So you are going to your home town huh!!.. Sadly you won't gonna see your kind in this life it's good that you bring us here I gonna take more slaves for my lord today because it's so hard for us humans to find a way to an elven kingdom.'

'Say your last words half-elf because your time has come to see your mother on the other side tell your mother that she was a very good toy for our lord and us hahaha.....'

'Yeah commander is right her body was damn good and her boobs are too good haha..haha .'soldier smile while licking his lips.

'Elf is the best kind in this world after all. another soldier added.

'Kill kill ..kill...kill...kill.kill...I'm gonna kill you all humans'.boy mutter biting his lips.

'Do you want to live??'.

Suddenly a voice spoke inside half-elf mind.

'Telepathy '.half elf mutter .'who are you' the boy asks.

'Who am I?? That's not important right now do you want to live or not?'. The voice asks.

'Hah!!? Yeah....yes, I want to live ..so that I can get my revenge on this human's...pl.. please save me.'

'Good then just stay still don't even move your single body.

'Even If you say to move my body I can't move it 'cause I had been poisoned.' The boy said through telepathy.

'Eham ...Oh is that so ... sorry about that '.The voice clears its throat.

'Don't say sorry just save my damn life.' half-elf said in anger.

'Boy now say goodbye to this world.' the commander says while raising his sword.

Half-elf didn't say a single word he only give a deadly look with a grim smile making the commander sweat.

'What's with that look'.commander thought.

'You are about to die and you are giving me that look... just die you filthy elf'.the commander shouted in anger.

When the commander's sword was about to cut half-elf neck.

*Wind arrow *

An arrow was shoot at the commander piercings through his hand.

*Ahhh*

A loud howl escapes from the commander's mouth.

'Commander'. soldier shouted.

'Ambush ....an ambush .....Healer where is a healer?

'I. I. I'm here '.

'What are you standing there for...go and heal the commander '

'Ohh ... okay.'

All soldiers are panicking they didn't expect that there will be an ambush.

'Create a barrier... protect the comma...argh'.. the soldier didn't have the chance to complete his sentence. The soldier kneels on the ground. When he looked down over his chest he saw a blade piercing through his heart and he suddenly heard a whisper.

'Wind Blade'

*Blaargh*

The soldier vomited blood after the blade was removed.

A small child-like figure wearing a white robe appeared in front of everyone.

'I didn't even hear his footsteps... how does he approach us'.commander thought.

'One down only 10 left. the boy said.

'Who....who are you.' the soldier asked in a shaking voice.

'Oh yeah Sorry for my rudeness.. my name is Reo ...Reo Elvin and I'm an elf.'Reo says revealing his handsome and angelic face. He had red eyes white pale face with long blonde hair.

'What a kid '.soldier 's are shocked to see that a kid was the one who killed their comrade and injured their commander.

'What do you want...why did you attack us we never.. offended you '.commander ask in a low voice.

'Yeah you never offended me but you hurt one of my kind so how can I let that slide? Reo says with a smile.

'What do you....oh are you talking about that filthy half-elf over there...he isn't even a pure-blooded elf..and your kind hates half-elf like them so what does it matter to you if we kill him or not mind your damn business kid ... don't involve into other people's lives.' commander says in anger.

'Yeah you're right about that other elf Hates half-elf but I'm also a half-elf so I don't hate them and even in my village there are lots of lots half-elf's.'Reo said.

'What do you mean... you don't look like a half-elf...are you pulling my leg.' 

'No no I'm not ... Actually I'm half high and half dark elf...so I'm also half/half-elf... it's simple.

(Author note: high elf is also known as a light elf, so I will be using both words.)

'You damn fool if you are a hybrid of dark and light elf it means you're a pure elf like others...damn this kid making fool out of me.'Commander was annoyed.

'Oh is that so I don't know that~.'Reo tease.

'Okay then let's stop chit-chat and let us fight'.After saying that Reo exploded his aura making everyone flinch.

' This kid...He is not a kid..... how can an elf kid have this kind of aura'. commander thought.

'What are you looking at fools go and kill him. commander order.'And don't be emitted by his aura he is just a child.'

'Yes, commander .' The soldier said in union.

Soldiers surrounded reo in a circle and the magician soldier started to enchant the spell there was another soldier who has his faced cover with a black Vail just sitting on the tree's branch looking at Reo with an amused face.

'Oh the god of sun.. please give us the power to fight with our enemy.. and let the world know the wrath of your might'.magician enchant.

After finishing the enchantment the magician's body glow in white.

'Die you damn elf'.the magician Shouted and the Rey of light was shot toward reo.

Reo simple move his body to the right side and the ray of light hit the soldier who was at the back of reo.

*BAAM*

'Is that the best you can do~'. Reo tease.

'Don't be full of yourself ' . the magician said in anger.

After saying that magician enchanted multiple spells and shoot at Reo.

'Oh my it looks like I'm in trouble now...why do I provoke him .' reo thought.

'Well... well let's see how can you do...' he can't complete his sentence.

*Crack*

Because his head was turned 180 degrees.

'What the hell how did he go there? He is just standing here right now but how does '.

'Oh do you wanna know how did I end up here...I will tell you'.reo was right back at the soldier who just spoke.

'Go and ask your buddy about that '.reo jump on the neck of the soldier and cut the head off the soldier with the blade and hold the soldier's head in his hand.

'He's just a child how can a kid be so fearless and ruthless.' All remaining soldiers have the same thoughts and now they all started to fear him. After seeing fear in his soldier's eyes commander spoke.

'Whoever gives me the head of this kid I will give him a tremendous gift.'Commander tries to courage the soldiers.

'Hall yeah now we are taking. A soldier who is sitting on the tree's branch doing nothing until now mutters and jumps down from the tree and started walking toward reo with a devilish smile.

'kid what's about we fight one on one only you and me? A black Vail man said.

'Not interested.....why would I fight with you only when I can kill all of you.. so don't waste my time and let's get over with cause my mom is waiting for me if I didn't go back home soon she will destroy the mansion ....god damn she's one a hell of a scary Mother.'

'Oh, so you wanna die that quickly if you want that then I will kill you sweetly and nicely and send your body to your mother and your head to my commander.'

The black Vail man release his aura making a gust of wind and draw the dual axe he then dashed towards reo and swing his axe at reo but suddenly reo disappear from the spot and reappear behind the man's back and kicked his leg making him kneel and ground and cut off man's both hands.

*Argh*

'M..my...my hands..he...cut...my hands.

Blood is pouring through into the ground seeing that ruthless scene all the soldier's mouths were wide open and they all started to panic more.

Reo pulled the black Vail man's head up and says 'You wanna send my body to my mother huh!! Are you crazy or what ....you are lucky that I'm the one who's about to kill you if it were my mom not only did she kill you but your whole family will live a miserable life for the rest of their life?'

'He is a Maniac. He will kill all of us if we don't escape we.....have to run.

Then he put his hands in his pocket and bring out a black metal object and he let the magic Flow to the object. After that, a big circle appears in front of him.

'Everyone come to the circle hurry '. the commander ordered. After giving the order commander and a healer who was healing him until now enter the circle the soldiers looked at each other and nodded their heads after that they all follow their commander leaving the black Vail man bleeding on the ground.

'We will Meet soon kid...when we meet again I swear upon god that I will kill you with my own hands. After days, the commander and his soldier disappear from the forest.

'Teleportation huh!!....so they have an artifact like that '.Reo says with a grim face and Turns his head back toward the black Vail man.

'Your friends just leave you here to die what will you do now...' Reo ask but the man didn't answer cause he is losing consciousness after all the bleeding and now he was on the edge of dying.

'Ohh well anyway, you are about to die so it doesn't matter they made a good choice to leave you behind.'

When Reo was about to return home he suddenly remembers the boy who he had come to save and had been poisoned by a soldier he started to search for him when he saw the boy laying on the ground he hurriedly runs toward him.

'Fuck I forget about his condition I have to take him to the mansion or he will die for sure.' After saying that reo holds half elf's hand and suddenly they disappear from the forest leaving the black Vail man dying and the silent forest behind.

0