Chapter 6
934 7 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miyata entered back into the class and a couple of minutes later the fatso also followed him back. Seeing the fatso so silent and docile towards Miyata made the other students wonder about what could be the reason behind such a swift change in behaviour but before they could further think about it their homeroom teacher entered the classroom.

After wishing the teacher all the students sat back down in their seats which was followed by the normal attendance. There were around eleven months left till the final examination and that was also the time when U.A High would start its entrance. The first thing Miyata decided to do was to search on the internet about U.A High's syllabus for the written part of the entrance examination. 

With his powers, the practical part of the exam was gonna be easy so he didn't need to worry much about it. He wasn't weak in studying but he just didn't like it, like many others. So if the syllabus isn't exorbitantly large then he would definitely complete the whole syllabus now and then leisurely revise it later on.

As for the study related to his current grade. It wasn't difficult and most of it was something he had already done in his previous life. As Miyata was planning all this in his mind the classes kept on going and it was time for the lunch break. As the bell rang the quietness of the class shifted to its regular hustle and bustle. Miyata was not a fan of this and needed a quiet place to think things through.

He picked up his tiffin which his mother had poured all her love into making and then went out of the classroom, to his destination, the roof. Lucky for him the roof was secluded as it should be. He soon found a space far away from the roof's entrance and lay down on the ground as he gazed at the blue sky.

Miyata had various ideas going through his mind regarding what he should do in this life. He could have run around as a villain, and he was confident that with his ability he would be able to terrorize the whole world but unfortunately, his mother won't agree to it. So being a villain was a big 'NO'. Since being a villain was out of bounds then his only choice was to become a hero....or can I play both sides? Of course, he didn't plan to become a complete villain but being a hero he can't just execute people on sight even if he knew they were dangerous for him...that was a disadvantage of being a hero.

As soon as the idea entered his mind it settled there not moving. It was as if his whole mind was telling him to do this and follow this plan. It would be fun. It would be a bit risky...but if things worked out the way he wants them to..then the risk would be almost negligible for his identity. This plan needed to be thought more deeply upon so Miyata decided to think over it when he got home. He was still keeping his options of being a regular hero open for now.

While Miyata was thinking about this matter he hear a footstep coming towards him and stop right near him. Curious he pushed his head up to look at the person only to have his eyes widen. It was the same for the other person. Both of them were not expecting to find each other here.

"You also go to this school Miyata..?" Kyouka asked with shock and surprise clearly instilled in her face and voice.

"..you too?"Miyata replied to indicate that he was just as shocked as her.

A few minutes later they were now sitting together and eating their lunch. There was only this Junior High School in the nearby area so the probability of both of them going to the same school was quite high. Both of them had not thought of this because if that was the case then they would have at least seen each other's faces at least once.

Unfortunately, due to a series of coincidences and due to the recluse nature of the previous owner of this body they never met with each other until today. After talking with Kyouka, Miyata got to know that this was the regular place for her to eat her lunch because it was quiet just to her liking.

Miyata agreed to her, this place was indeed a nice place to calm one's mind. As they kept on chatting with each other while eating the two got to know each other more and more. Miyata found Kyouka beautiful and from the way she was behaving in front of him all this time he could easily pick that she was also fond of him. So if he doesn't mess things up too greatly there was a high chance of things happening between the two.

Soon after they finished their lunch and the bell rang indicating the start of the second session of the classes. They both walked down the roof and separated in the hallway to go to their respective classrooms but before doing that they had already decided to meet each other at the school's gate after school.

During the classes, Miyata got the opportunity to think more about his idea of becoming both a villain and a hero. He had planned to forcefully steal Midoriya's opportunity to become the inheritor of one for all and then use that quirk to act as a hero while using his gravity powers of the devil fruit to do acts that would be considered villain-like.

Thinking more over this idea Miyata realised that this wasn't a suitable plan as gaining All Might's trust would be quite difficult for him because his personality was not at all like Midoriya's and if he somehow gained his trust won't the surveillance he would be under from being All Might's vessel prevent him from acting like a villain? After thinking this through Miyata decided to drop this plan and think of something else.

'Maybe I can fool others by not showing them the true extent of my powers?' Another thought entered Miyata's mind and this one seemed more promising than the earlier ones

39