Plan(1)
1.1k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's a huge mansion with a wide front garden. The garden smells like the countryside feels like I'm in grandma's home when I was a kid , and there are many sports courts in the back which I can play when I'm bored.

Wait I see something a house.  Wait, that isn't a house, it's a garage because I see some cars parking in it. and we have a lot of different cool cars.

There is a wide Yard too,  If the exterior is beautiful, then how is the interior of this huge mansion I'm excited to see it. I can't help but laugh

HAHAHAHAHA, I'm super rich now. I was very happy to know that they were very rich. and I asked my mom why we were rich. 

"Hey Mom, Why are we so rich?"

"HMMMM, Why are you asking this now?" I should answer carefully because it seems that she's suspicious of my question.

"Well, I'm just curious where this money came from." Lots of sweats appear on my body.

"It is because we are one of the four prestigious families in this country." 

Whaaaaat??!!! This is so shocking. So Alan is part of one of the biggest families in Japan.

I thought Alan came from a normal family because he just dressed and ate normal foods, plus he had an average face.

It seems that I was wrong. We should not judge the book by its cover. And then my mom reached her hand to my head to pet it, It was really comfortable to be petted by a beautiful woman.

"Did I answer your question? "

"Huh? Yes, thank you Mom. " While we were chatting, we came to a large door, which Dad opened to reveal a large group of people waiting inside the mansion, who appeared to be maids and butlers based on their clothing.

There's a lot of personnel too. I wonder how much the salaries of the workers  I'm sure it cost a lot too to pay a lot of people.

"WOOOW" I can't help but admire the interior of the mansion. It's very wide and the big chandelier is like a shining crystal in the middle of two stairs, like a u-shaped connecting to the second floor, and the living room has a comfortable couch and lots of other chairs, with a glass table on its front and a big TV on the wall. I want to see other parts of this mansion.

"Mom, can I go around here ?"

"Okay, but why?"

"UMM, I just want to look around." She simply nodded

As I look around, I see a large kitchen with a dining room in it. The dining room has a long table with a lot of chairs, but as I remembered, there were only three of us. Well, I really don't know how many family members we have. I will check that later after I check this whole mansion.

"haaah, I'm tired" It is so tiring to look around this mansion . and then the maid called me to eat, and I found a lot of delicious food on the table. I really ate a lot there. After we eat, I immediately go to the bathroom to get a shower to refresh my mind.  

After I finished showering, the maid escorted me to my bedroom, My room is really wide with a king-size bed with a soft texture where you can sleep the moment you lie down and a high-quality blanket. It seems I can sleep comfortably with this. and a wardrobe where my upper and lower clothes are put in.

The maid did not leave until I got to sleep, so I pretended to sleep so she would leave. I immediately got up and went to find a pen and paper to write down the plots of the novel so that I wouldn't forget the important plots in the novel. 

After I wrote the important plotlines, there was one important thing I almost forgot: that the novel has a game.

The game was based on the novel, which was a good thing, but there are some minor changes in the game, so that's really a problem because I don't know the bad ends of the game because I haven't played it.

But it has the same beginning to the novel as when the protagonist enters the most prestigious school in Japan. 

By the way, it's a game where he has three heroines whom he has to capture to achieve his goals, and one of those heroes is Anna, who will reject me in the future.

"Well, I really don't care. The important thing now is to prevent the bad endings of the main characters, because I hate it if the novel I love turns into a bad ending."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

19