School (3)
797 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was able to enter the school at last.

Hmph, this is the first step to avoiding the negative game outcomes.

then I start walking to the entrance of the Shibuya elementary school.

As I was heading to school, the mentor who visits our home during the week called me.

"Allan-kun, Here" Then she raised here hand so I can notice her, since its to crowded here.

following that, I begin to approach her.

"Hello sensei, By the way which class did you put me in? " I ask as to whether she enrolled me in the class that I wanted.

"Don't worry, Allan-kun; I enrolled you in the class you wanted."

I merely ask that she enroll me in class 5 -A and give her extra cash in another day.

I smiled at her.

"Thank you ,sensei" I bowed my head to her 

"Let me take you to the principal's office, Allan-kun, so you can wait for your homeroom teacher."

I simply nodded and then follow her.

After a little delay, my homeroom teacher did not arrive to take me up.

And another couple of minutes ,There is a loud slam of the main office door.

"Is Allan Watanabe present?" A stunning girl with green hair, white flawless skin, and a great figure but flat boobs was seen when the door was opened.

It appears that she is my homeroom instructor. I raised my hand so that she could see me.

The moment she notice me , She approaches me and asks me as soon as she sees me.

"Are you Wantanabe-kun??" 

"Yeah ,I am Watanabe."

"then accompany me in the classroom so that we can begin our class." I simply gave her a nod.

After a few minutes, we've arrived in the classroom. teacher enters the room to announce, That a transfer student will be joining this class.

then she welcomes me to the classroom.

As I approach the classroom, the students start talking about me in a low voice.

'So that's the transfer student.'

'I thought he was a hottie, but he's a total average-looking guy.'

'I heard he's from a rich family.'

'really, then let's start befriending him.'

'Shut up, keep your voice low. He might hear us.'

I can hear you all clearly; you know?

"Okay, Allan-kun, you introduced yourself to the class." I simply nodded at her.

"Hello everyone, I'm Watanabe Allan, and my hobbies are reading books, playing a lot of games, and sleeping. Please take care of me!!." then I bowed my head to them.

"then please pick your chair, Allen-kun, that will suit your liking."

I was seeking for a peaceful place to sit because I don't do well among boisterous children.

Even so, I notice Shina-san, so I'll sit down beside Shina in order to get near to her.

 As I observe Shina is rather attractive despite being just 11 years old.

She has black silky hair, a lovely face, and a normal-sized physique for her age, with the exception of her boobs, which are growing.

Shina turned to face me with chilly eyes as I approached her side. This girl is scary

however, let's give her a respectful greeting first.

"Hello and I hope we get along, neighbor-san." I smiled as I said it, but she ignored me.

I will chat to this girl every day despite how chilly she is in an attempt to get to know her better.

when the teacher starts speaking, the class officially begins.

After a few hours, the class is finally finished.

'The class id really boring because this is my second time taking the class, and it's also quite easy. What was I expecting from lessons for fifth graders?'

I called Shina as I was getting ready to leave for home and introduced myself, hoping that this time we could get closer.

"Hi, I'm Allan Watanabe, by the way, and what's your name?" but she just threw me insults.

"Stay away from me, you filthy creep." she then looks back at me before turning off in another direction.

"Man, you make my pride hurt. I feel like I have a hole in my heart."

Nevertheless, despite the fact that she may insult me, I will not give up on her.

Although I may cry one day, but this is my resolve.

the following day at school

I always greet her, but she continuously ignores me.

and I talk to her frequently, yet no matter what I do, she ignores me.

You're tough, aren't you, but I'm not giving up just yet.

I continue to greet her and interact with her one week later.

suddenly a classmate of mine whispered to me. and he is my new friend in this place.

"Suzuki san is an extremely terrible and cold girl, so stop connecting with her. You're just making us feel sorry for you." 

"Give it up, Amane. That's not in my vocabulary." I will not give up after coming this far.

And another week later as I was walking towards the classroom once more, I greet Shina.

I chat to her all the time, but she never responds, which is just how things usually go.

"Hello, Suzuki san." She simply gave me a nod.

she nodded at me? a nod? she nodded at me, I then turn to look at her face and I grinned at her

"Why are you smiling at me, Creep?" and she returned to her usual attitude.

16