Shina shines (2)
498 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just like that, I continue to talk to Shina even if she continues to ignore me. I can't help it; after all, they say that 'You must experience the bitter before the sweet of achievement!' 

I'll wait till she opens up to me; I have faith that she will eventually let down her guard.

I was thinking about my lovely success until Shina called.

"Hey, you! Exactly what are you doing? Why do you keep grinning? Don't tell me that you have another disgusting idea in your mind."

Can't this chick just speak softly?

Well, I guess it wouldn't be a problem since I'm growing used to it.

She has been saying terrible things to me recently, but I'm growing used to it. Additionally, I believe she is talking to me more frequently these days, although she only ever uses insulting language.

I truly have a plan in mind, And that is inviting her to play on the weekend. Additionally, since summer break is approaching, I also need to invite her during the summer days.

"You got me there. At fact, do you mind spending this weekend playing in the playground with my friends? Well, if you don't want to, then you can decline." 

I asked her, and she turned her head to me swiftly, staring at me for approximately 30 seconds. I felt uneasy, so I started a conversation.

"Well, as I said, you can decline if you don't want to" As I was finishing that sentence, the ferocious eyes that had been glaring at me earlier had vanished.

'Perhaps this glance indicates that she is disappointed in my repeated use of the phrase 'simply reject it,' 

After months of watching her, I learned a lot about her body language, emotions, manner of speech, and a lot more.

and to sum up, I can sense Shina's emotions quickly. While some may find this skill disgusting, I actually take great pride in it.

"Well, if you reject it, then I'll just keep on trying to convince you till you do, so it's either yes or yes," 

As I finish that sentence, she finally turned to me and gave me a fierce look. That fierce glance must have been a sign that she agree.

"Hmmmph, I guess I'm stuck with agreeing if you anger me a lot later."

"So you have a Tsundere side of you Shina-chan? That is so adorable of you!" 

"Do you desire death? If so, Apologizee!!." Oh, it appears that she was really angry with me.

"I apologize! your princess!" 

"That repulsive expression on your face genuinely irritates me." Sigh, Shina, you're really simple to read while still blushing profusely.

"I understand that a lot, but are you genuinely interested in playing with us this weekend?" 

"Considering I have no other choices, obviously I'll go." 

"So that settles it," 


after two days, the weekend has arrived. 

We made the decision to meet up in the playground where I had last played with Anna. 

Since all of our homework is over, of course, I also invite Anna, and since it's rather close to her place, she can get here quickly.

After arriving in the playground for 5 minutes, a Black Limousine car stopped in front of the playground. When the door opened, a stunning girl with black hair has exited the vehicle. This appearance must be Shina.

I hurriedly called her as she walked with her maid in the playground.

"Hey!! I'm here; come on in." I call to her, and she swiftly runs to the location of the sound to find me sitting on the bench.

"So you're here, can't you find somewhere I can see you right away?" As soon as she approaches me, she begins nagging like a mother lecturing her child.

"Well, because the area has only recently been covered by shadow, that's why I'm here." Well, I just give her a smiley response, since I hate troubles.

"Don't just stand there; instead, take a seat next to me while we wait for another friend." I quickly move to the bench's side so that she can sit next to me.

She simply listens to me while sitting next to me, which seems strange given that she is following my instructions.

"What are you looking for?!" She seemed uneasy that I'm staring at her, but given what she's been through, I can't really blame her for being careful of her surroundings.

"It's nothing, and I'm just glad you're playing with me." I simply grin at her, which causes her to continue giving me a strange look.

For several minutes, she keeps glancing my way, which is awkward. 

'I simply cannot keep up with this girl, maybe I should start questioning her,'

"Hey, seriously stop that, your gaze hurts me."

"Hey Watanabe-san, are you aware of how strange you are?" For the first time ever, she just addressed me by my name!

I'm incredibly delighted, but I need to maintain my composure because she really appears serious.

"weird? Which aspects of me are strange?" now that I'm truly interested about what unusual aspects of it myself

"The fact that you continue to approach me despite my insults directed at you, the fact that you continuously understand me despite that we have only recently met, and a host of other special characteristics make's who you are." 

'and also the warmth you express to me when you speak to me' 

"Please understand that I only do this because I like you as a person"

"well, that was a mistake! Please don't misinterpret; what I intended to say was that I liked you as a kid, that I liked your character, and that I just wanted to be friends with you. however, what did you say in your last statement? I sorta can't hear it because of how low your voice is, Can you say it again?"

"Put it out of your mind! , but do you really want to remain my friend despite the fact that I struggle with verbalizing my emotions?" According to the way she speaks, I appear to have succeeded in my goals.

"You mean to become my friend, then?" When I say something, she nods softly.

for Pete's sake, it appears that my efforts to get friends with this girl have paid off after months of hard work. eventually after such a fucking couple of months

"Hey, hi, I'm Watanabe Allan, and pleasure to meet you, Shina-san."

"what are you doing?" 

"Trying to introduce myself, can't you see?"

"I'm aware, fool! yet why?" 

"Well, the first step in establishing friends is introducing yourself, so let me say, "Hey, hi, I'm Watanabe Allan, and pleasure to meet you, Shina-san."

"Haha, you're actually extremely strange! then please allow me to introduce myself as well. Hello, my name is Suzuki Shina, and it's lovely to meet you, Allan-san." and then we begin shaking hands.

"I'm sure a lot of boys will fall in love with you if you keep smiling like that." Her smile is like a starry night and will draw lots of attention in the future.

12