Welcome, This is Only The Beginning
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex was a very Popular girl in high school, she was smart, in a cheer team, and was a Social butterfly, She was not particularly different than other popular students, She just never attended any parties that people would throw, but that all changed once her friend begged her to go just this once and so she gave in. That was a month ago..., and she regrets it.


The party Alex attended that day was Lia Harris's party, She was rich and a beautiful young student, nice too. She was so happy that Alex came to her party. 

After a long night little but surely students started leaving the party. Only a handful of students were left, and that's how it all started to go down hill.

--

Over the microphone Lia announced that they would be playing a special game she found on the internet called "Hallow Eyes", the reason she suggested this was because she wanted to spice up the party more for the people who were still here. Since they were in a mansion They decided to split up into groups since the game required 2-5 people, and a special app you needed to download. 


Alex was in the 4th group which contained 4 students including herself included. They all agreed that after this game the party would end, there was no objection. The groups split up all parting ways far from one another with smiles and excitement.

They all downloaded the app, the second they downloaded it a notification popped up to read the rules.

So the rules were read carefully..


|Rules| 

1. You must do as the commands says

2. Majority rules all

3. Once you agree to play there is no backing out

4. Do not Trust Anyone



Do you agree to the rules

-No

-Yes

You've chosen 'Yes', Welcome!

You are now Playing Hallow Eyes


The lights started to flicker, after a while the lights grew dim and the aura of the room changed. Aliya a girl who was in Alex's team freaked out and ran to the door… Click! Click! Knock!Knock!   She struggled and struggled but the door was locked, so all her struggling was in vain. 


She banged louder on the door for help but the second she yelled once more the lights went out. 

Thud!

 when the lights turned on again, looking at the direction of where the noise came from it was Aliya. she was on the floor faced down. Lia ran to her to see if she was ok and when she flipped her body around her eyes were gone blood trickled down from her sockets and down her high cheek bones. Under the place her body was laid was a words. Words that were a reminder.

"Rule 3. Once you agree you can't back out ;( "


Lia was horrified as she couldn't scream or move as she trembled in place her smooth skin wrinkled and her face pale white. 

Tink! 

The lights flickered again and a spoon fell right in the middle of the room.

Immediately after their phones started to ring as they got a notification. 

From now on you're playing Hollow Eyes, You must follow commands no matter what~~~

The students looked at eachother unsure  then looked at the lifeless girl infront of the door. Sweat trickling down eachone of their faces, they made up their minds...

Are you ready for your first command

- No

-Yes


You have chosen 'Yes' you will now move on to the next round


The Furniture started to move, Lia got scared as she unconsciously clung to A boy in their group as she trembled in fear she knew if she didn't participate she'd die, Alex on the other hand didn't tremble but her face was as pale as a white sheet, she tried not to cry, she had ways been pampered while growing, she never really experienced hardship as her family never struggled with anything. She remembered her little brothers' voices as a single tear ran down her face but she quickly wiped It away as she felt the vibration of her phone she read the notification that popped up out of nowhere, she had noticed no one else received this notification, an ominous breeze swept past her.



Dear player, We have chosen you, you're now one of us.....Listen carefully if you don't want to end up dead ;)

You will continue to play this game and make sure everyone on your team is dead :( . If you are not able to accomplish this within a 3 hour limit, well.. We shall kill you? 

Remember......


You must do as the command says.. or you can end up like Aliya I suppose, Your fate, Your choice


This is a Command, Unless you want to disobey it? 


Though... I hope you won't disappoint me :( 

I did invest... Nevermind this.

 Anyways, Tik tok the time will start~~ Now!



You are playing Hollow Eyes

--

The lights went out once more as their phones lit up once again

Ding Ding!


Dear Players You have now proceeded to the next Round please listen carefully as it will not be repeated twice.

You are now playing 'Hallow Eyes' round two, these are your commands for this round


1. Make a circle around the spoon

2. Chant and repeat "Aliya"

3. Spin the bottle 5 times

After the bottle is spun 5 times it will land on a person, no matter what that person isn't allowed to move until a notification goes off to the other players,


and remember this lovely reminder, This is a C.o.m.m.a.n.d .

The students gathered around the spoon now with Aliya dead, three students were left. 


The following students were...


Lila Harris

Alex Robinson

Erin Dale



As soon as they sat down a Paper attached to a bottle fell. What was written on it was "Spin me" . 


The students looked at eachother with an uneasy expression and they all looked tired of everything.  Erin spun the bottle 4 times, they all took a deep breath as he spun the bottle for the 5th time.

A notification when off..



Dear player…


This is a command, If you want you and the hostage to live one of you must emerge victorious…


Remember Rule 4. "Do not trust anyone" and with that in mind we've prepared something for the both of you...Alex Robinson and Erin Dale.


There will be a total of 5 weapons in this room 2 being useless and 3 that are meant to kill. Search the room but watch your back a timer will start.


The duration of this round is 10 mins. I wish you good luck.

Do you agree?

Yes

No


You have chosen 'yes' The timer will now start

You may begin.



Alex and Erin looked at each other in confusion as they read words "Hostage", the feeling of both their stomachs dropping as the crabked their head towards Lia as their head felt heavy. And as expected she was bound to the ground by chains. She was soaked with her tears as she was paralyzed by fear to the point were she urinated. Erin's eyes widened as he spotted the chain around her neck, there was something attached. 8:21….8:20….8:19… it was timer. The once 10 minute timer was now 8 minutes and a few seconds and was still going. 


Erin who was visuable freaked out looked at Alex then at Lia with tears in his eyes. He trembled and threw his phone across the room looking utterly defeated. 

.


7:37


Ding Ding!

Erin found a gun!



There is now 4 weapons remaining



Alex got a notification



Uh oh :( you need to hurry up, there is a knife behind the girl, hurry up and Finish them off…..Alex Robinson

This is a command


So keep that in mind

.


Sounds of gun reloading echoed across the room in an eerie manner.



Lia yelled which startled Alex she quickly turned around as she saw Erin point a gun to Alex. Lia kept yelling to not do it and that if he was out of his mind. Out of frustration he pointed the gun towards lia and yelled for her to shut up. For those few seconds Alex grabbed Erin's arm in an attempt to disarm him, she succeeded and quickly threw the gun as far as she could. Caught off guard Erin pushed Alex aside and ran towards the gun desperately.


Bang Bang!


Lia screamed, and a body laid on the cold floor.



Ding Ding!


A notification went off


Everything was silent, Erin passed Alex who dropped to her knee's in pure shock a bit of blood coveredthe side of her mouth everything everything coughed hoarsely. He looked down at Lia who didn't make a signal sound after the gunshot. "I told you to stay quiet didnt I?", He looked down at her body that was now in a puddle of blood.

he sighed heavily as he cursed under his breath checking to see if she was still alive. 

Lia was indeed dead…..Her peachy rich skin now pale because of the blood loss..

Alex was horrified, she backed away from Erin and ran towards the door with the strength she had left

Click

Ding Ding!

The cracked screen lit up in the dim room alone.

Congratulations! You are now Part of Hallow Eyes, Proceed to the exit. 

0