Chapter 1
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The gentle wind breeze brushed the trees and animals that inhabited the forest as if the wind was a song the little creatures danced along with it. Everything ived in harmony and sync.

……………………………………………

A body was lying on the grass that was once gold and green. It was an unusual sight for the creatures and animals of the forest, the days were usually fresh and peaceful, but a stench of blood covered the fresh and greenness of the forest. A human? No, their ears were pointy, a beastmen? No, there was no fur or features of a beastmen on the body of the girl that laid there. Vampire? Half-ling?(...)

Just as the interest of the creatures and animals of the forest’s peaked about what the girl was, the girl twitched, and groaned, everything went silent in the forest. The forest’s inhabitants were amazed that the girl that was covered in blood, and was almost lifeless was alive! She was alive!

……………………………………

Helisse's Point of View (P.O.V)

A soft faint smell of a forest swayed over my nose, it was somewhat refreshing; calming, but that soon disappeared as a strong stench overlapped the faint smell of refreshingness. The stench was familiar, blood. 

Events of horror flashed in front of me,  trees flew past me, smoke weakening my sight and the waves of a  blood like stench invaded my nostrils. My body twitched. 

What's this!? What’s happening— I,, I'am scared! My body was being dragged against rocks, and wood, something cold touched my boiling skin, it started to engulf me.

"H##%%",  no noise whatsoever came out of my mouth despite trying instead the more I struggled the more my own words choked me.

   …………………………………

The girl opened her eyes and was panting. The deers and fairies that helped her to the stream flinched as the girl seemed to be in a panic. The stream was very shallow and when it seemed like the girl noticed she calmed down a bit.

She looked around and observed the animals and creatures with wary eyes. She took a deep breath but stopped as she coughed, she was coughing out blood. She started shaking and screaming, the pain seemed unbearable.

The girl passed out headfirst into the water out of pain. The creatures and animals went into a panic.

"Oh no oh no the girl is dead!" shouted a green fairy as he circled around the girl. 

"No idiot! She fainted!", shouted another voice as something emerged from the huge tree on the other side of the stream. It was another green fairy–like creature, this one had longer hair. 

"That's not important right now", cried the little fawn and looked to the older raindeer. "Right mother?" He asked. 

"Yes, that's right little one", said the reindeer and walked towards the girl. 

"Willow, the child will drown if she isn't moved could you lend us a hand please." "Since you asked so nicely", willow lifted her little arms and glowed while chanting. "I willow the nymph of the willows ask you to heed my call, help me out and grant me the power oh all mighty and bless me"  

Roots sprouted from the ground and wrapped around the fragile girl and lifted her up. 

"I guess it’s my turn", said the green fairy.  "Spirt of earth. ", and with that formed in an empty spot was a little house made of the earth, It as strudy and as beautiful as it interlocked with both ground and surrounding trees. 

"This should be plenty for this little girl, said the green fairy. Willow rolled her eyes as she moved the fainted girl and laid her on her respective resting spot and without looking back headed out. "Are you just going to leave her like that?", asked the little fawn. "Should I stay?", she asked in an annoyed tone.

The fawn opened its mouth and Willow answered it before he could speak. "That was a rhetorical question, and Little fawn, Haven't I helped that girl enough by letting her take shelter here?", and with that willow re-emerged with the big willow tree that was as tall as the sky, and as beautiful as the forest. 

The fawn frowned as it sat near the unconscious girl.  It's mother would sigh along side him as she comforted her little fawn. "Little one?, please don't be like this, what Willow said was—" , she was cut off by the fawn. "Was what? Truthful?", the fawn asked conflicted and teary eyes.

The mother upon seeing her little fawns reaction choked up and gave up for his sake. "Little one, My little loving fawn. Mustn't we give this child fresh food when she awakens?", Said the mother raindeer as her expression softened. 

Upon hearing those words the fawn frolicked out of the little girl's house alongside his mother to gather food for the unconscious and frail guest.

Author Note:

Please let me know if I made any grammical errors and I hope you enjoyed reading! This was fun to write and I hope I can continue to write more with all of your support since I'm just starting out on this new platform, I haven't spoken English in awhile, so it's a bit rusty! Thanks again for reading and hope to see you in my next chapters!

Have a nice day ^-^

0