Titan
428 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had to switch to writing on my laptop so that it actually works, this might result in changes in editing. Now turn up the music for the boss fight! PS: Any Skill increase will from now on be in Spoilers, because some seem to prefer not to know the stats at any given moment.

The spiders grow once again bigger, just another day in this cursed sea before I start to fall. I look up to understand what happened and, realize the secret behind this nightmare. 

Webs, as thick as towers span the cavern, the spiders holding themselves up there, those big enough fall down and... WHY?

Among all the things that could have been, I realize I have seriously fucked up.

What I first thought to be the ground, or a save rock or something, turns out to be a mandible. 

A mandible belonging to a gargantuan fucking spider, that just started to move...

,,WHAT THE FUCKING HELL? IS THAT A TITAN?"

I scream, hearing my own Voice for the first time in days.

 

I start to pray.

,,May the Light of our Lord ... No, this is not right. May the darkness of the Outer Abyss support me for I have my back against the wall, and am willing to sacrifice this titan to you. May the Blood of the Fay move the odds in my favor. I am gonna be the true Queen of Spiders, you twisted being, do not deserve to stand in my way!"

My eyes start to burn, everything is tinted green, Venom runs out of my eyes, and my shadow changes, no longer representing me, but a twisted Monstrosity of tentacles, legs, eyes, and webs. 

I will not fall. 

Spoiler
Skill: soul liberation lvl.1
You can liberate your soul and force it out of the Spiritual Realm. This will make you vulnerable to order damage and your soul attackable with normal weapons, but you Absorb [lvl] chaos damage. You will be slightly twisted every time you use it, and while it is in effect, every non Abberation you touch will be slightly corrupted.
Mother of Spiders lvl.5
Eldritch Librarian lvl.2
Skill: a mothers plea lvl.6
Skill: Black Widow lvl.2
Skill: Egg absorption lvl.3
Trait: Healthy birth lvl.8
[collapse]

 

I smear my claws? With the stuff that comes out of my eyes, and grasp onto the creature's body. 

It does absolutely nothing, If I can trust the 'how to kill an armored monster' manual at the orphanage, then I need to find some kind of weakness. 

I climb on their pincers, holding on while this monster tries to shake me off, eight eyes locked on me, ready to go for a kill.

I Stand up after it tried to shake for a few seconds, and run. I need to get to its face. I run and Klimb, but just as I enter the next segment, It shakes again. We do this for minutes, It tries to shake me off and I run closer once it is finished. And it works perfectly until it starts secreting venom along its fangs. A wave of green rushes towards me, and I use all the skills that I can to jump. I Leap towards its face, hoping to escape its Venom.

This is the moment I do my best to aim, and I land. My claws rip into one of its eyes. I barely do any damage, I can feel it. 

My claws barely pass through, and the eye juice hurts my body slightly. 

Spoiler

div>

Trait: Poison resistance lvl. 10
[collapse]

 
It hurts lightly, my [Regeneration] seems to be better than the damage I take from this. I rip into the eye, shoveling the slime off until finally hit something that feels different. The Titan screams, trying to hit me with its forearms, which are definitely not made to scratch its eyes.
 Then I slip into its eye, Biting and clawing, poisoning and sending my babies off to feed. 
I finally understand the joy of killing from within, doing what my Babies did until I got too strong for them.
All of a sudden, I get sick, my body disintegrating the closer I get to the core. And then I hear the Familiar ring of a message.
Spoiler

div>

You killed a Titan.
Eldritch Librarian lvl.5
Mother of Spiders lvl.6
Skill: A mothers Plea lvl.8
Trait: Healthy birth lvl.7

[collapse]

This... is way too much for me.

Hi, thank you for reading, after several Problems with writing on Scribble hub, I finished it on my Laptop in the middle of the night. Any hint that helps me make this story better for you to read helps me. 

edit: Just realised, we met 50 readers, thank y'all, you are legends

11