Chapter 3: New Beginnings – Beyond the Dark – Part 2
322 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Speech"

 Thought / description

[Digital speech]

{telepathy}


It took an hour of some chitchat with Alamanos and some contemplation before I decided on what to get. 

Firstly, I gained a small amount of important information on where I am. 

This plane, the endlessness as some refer to it, holds all that Is unperceived; which is why it's shocking for me to be here. When we are born, we perceive a distinct existence, and every unknown after is based off of that which we have already learned and seen. For example, when your born into the world which has a specific law of gravity, all perceptions exist on the information you have already known, thus ensuring that existence lies on specific and repeated laws and therefore anything you view after must take into account that law of gravity, either as a general idea which can be seen as different laws, or an already specified law, depending on its view. 

But I seem to be in a place that holds none of these laws, and since I have defined it, it has become something, well not really anything constant or ordered, but something that shouldn’t be. It exists. Might be why I keep seeing shit 

I should be in the state of nothingness, returned to the “origin of everything to perceive from another existence”, in Alamanos's words;  

Alamanos says I’m ‘complete’, whatever that means. I tried asking more, but he changed the subject. 

Better yet, he said this place is near to the origin of all, which is where the non-existent or not observed yet exists and is observed, is. 

The ‘shell of everything’ as he puts it. 

Anything that is unperceived has come from this endlessness, which then organizes its own information endlessly to form the omniverses, on the outskirts of where we are. 

Think of an expanding donut, where existence is the outer glaze, while we are near the inner glaze.  

Which is a minor description of the complexity of this plane, a donut layered with never-ending infinite and expanding dimensions, all which has the same origin, a sphere in the donut hole, which needs us to cross an infinite distance to reach. 

They call the point in the center of this non-Euclidean recipe, The Origin of all and none

We are not getting started with that, all the math lessons in the world would be needed to justify that

It is a trippy plane, and not in the fun type of trippy. 

The ‘I took too many weed brownies’ types of trippy.  

The ‘LSD overdose’ type, which I guess is fun in its own special masochistic way. 

 

Back to subject. 

 

The second point is that I’m choosing the DC Universe as place I’m heading to. 

Not just any DC universe either, since this place lets me choose where to go, I ‘m choosing a mix of all the best variations n stuff. Everything else can be whatever. No Injustice shit though, not with a 40 ft pole; Though, I’m not touching the Darker ones either, not the Batbitch who giggles nor one of those zombie ones. 

Just some place I can chill for a long while in. 

I’ve chosen all my abilities, which I will take with me to the ‘other side’ of the glaze. 

I’ve chosen the genies three, mostly because I was warned any more than that would be costly. 

Not sure what would be taken, not finding out. 

I’ve chosen respectively: 

  1. Alucard’s powers 
  1. Mental control 
  1. Void 

… 

Okay, seems like shit, but let me elaborate. 

For my first ability, I chose Alucard’s abilities from Hellsing, which include bodily control, heightened senses, heightened physical and mental capabilities, hemokenisis, mind control, vampirism and a good music choice. The last one justifies everything. 

Initially, I thought I might accidently go high with the cost, but by grouping into one power, I guess it's considered as a single ability. 

Neat. 

For the second, I have an entirely valid explanation. 

I want to. 

Even if Alucard has great abilities, I can’t take the chance that some super-powerful being may appear with the intention to royal kick my ass, or mind control me. 

So, my mind is not only fortified, but is under my absolute control; Alucard's powers help here, as I can drag anyone into my mind and deal with them there should they be a pain in the ass to deal with. 

It's just assurance, y’know. 

But the last one, I was really scared y’know; It’s basically communication. 

With the void. 

The current void; which I am in. 

Essentially, If I can have any ability so long as I give something, then I can maintain connection with the void to exchange something for another. 

Hopefully. 

I’m not sure what the price is for that one; could cost me anything. But right now, I have nothing to lose. 

“I’m prepared, what should I do” I tell Alamanos. I'm ready for a new world baby! excited! stressed! hig- wait, that's for later.

“Close your eyes child” I look at him confused; I literally can't see shit.

“If you do not perceive when your eyes are open, then you’ll see when they are not” he elaborates in a calm, teacher like manner. I close my eyes, waiting. “Now just think of the place you want to go to, and what you will take with you. I’ll do the remainder.” 

I hear. Though I've already closed my eyes..

By now, everything is getting muffled.

...

Its blurry, but I’m seeing a scene, a beach, like a hotel view.

..

A city, a grey and gloomy, but a still somehow alive city, even in the night.

..

A room, and a dresser. 

.

I close my eyes one last time. 

Do you like making polls
  • Yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • also Yes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • n o Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0 · This poll was closed on Oct 30, 2022 05:55 PM.
7