Chapter 0010: Weekend Plans
2.7k 4 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day Kazuya work up only to see Mami’s face drooling all over his chest. 

‘My head fucking hurts.’

“Mami, I need you to wake up.” He gently shook her, trying to wake her up.

He could tell that she was awake but was just pretending to be asleep.

“Stop pretending. I know you’re awake.”

“Mou~ Kazu-Kun’s no fun.” She looks into his eyes, “Good Morning Kazu-kun.”

She opens her beautiful blue eyes and looks at Kazuya with a playful look. Kazuya notices some dried drool on her face but doesn’t comment on it.

Before Kazuya can reply, she stiffens up completely.

“Morning Mami.” He’s not paying much attention because he just woke up.

“K-Kazu-k-kun.” Her voice is a little stiff.

“Everything okay, Mami?”

“I feel something on my leg.” She speaks in a squeaky voice.

She was half lying on Kazuya so his morning wood was pressed on her inner thigh.

“It’s my morning wood Mami-chan. If you want… you can help me with it.” He smirks at her.

She pouts cutely and blushes while getting off his chest, “Kazu-kun is teasing me.”

Kazuya also gets up as Mami looks at his lower half which is still bulging.

“Don’t stare at it like that. You’d give a guy a complex.” He chuckles at Mami.

“S-Sorry Kazu-kun.”

“Don’t be. At least you didn’t overreact to it and started screaming and kicking me. I call that a win.”

“Hehe.” She cutely giggles.

‘I already miss drunk Mami. At least she wasn’t so unnatural.’

“So… You want to stay for breakfast or do you want to go back home?”

“Is Kazu-kun going to cook for me?” She tilts her head cutely while joining her hands.

“Sure. I make a mean french toast. I’ll make it for you too if you’re up for it.”

“That’s great! Thank you Kazu-kun!”

‘This chick is acting more like my girlfriend after she broke up with me. I honestly can’t get a read on her or what she wants.’

“There’s the bathroom. You can freshen up till I get some stuff ready.” He points to the bathroom.

“Okay! Kazu-kun.” She hurriedly walks into the bathroom and slams the door shut.

’That was… an experience.’

He shakes his head and walks to the kitchen.

’My t-shirt is covered in drool,’ He feels the wet patch on his chest and scrunches his eyes in annoyance.

“Forget it.” He mumbles and starts preparing breakfast.

A few minutes later Mami is out of the bathroom looking pretty much the same.

‘Guess she’s no worse than Chizuru when it comes to natural beauty.’

“Should I help Kazu-kun?”

“Here. I need you to beat these eggs.”

He hands her a few tasks to help him.

She acts like a diligent cooking assistant and follows the tasks to a tee.

When they’re finally done they take a seat and eat the toast.

“Mhmm~ This is amazing Kazu-kun.”

“Thanks, Mami.” He acknowledges her compliment and focuses on his toast because he’s pretty hungry.

They eat breakfast in silence since they both have some minor headaches after the previous night.

“See you later Kazu-kun.” When she turns around her blond hair flies through the air.

‘Pink highlights… I didn’t notice them last night. Cute.’ Kazuya thinks as he closes his door after seeing that Mami’s completely gone.

‘I’m impressed by her though. That chick was so absolutely hammered last night and she’s perfectly fine tonight… Guess she’s got some experience drinking too.

‘I want to get another place. I like staying beside Chizuru and all but last night was dangerous. The morning, even more so. And it’s not like I’ll be getting rid of this place. I’ll stay at both places.’

‘Gotta make some money for that first.’

‘But first… Quests.’

{ <Quests>

[Main Quest: Entrepreneur]

[Side Quest: No lonely bitches here]

[Side Quest: Get that girl]

[Side Quest: She belongs on the streets (!)]

[Side Quest: Income source]

[Daily Quest: Shape up]

[Daily Quest: Learn to defend]

}

He raises an eyebrow when he sees the quest title. ‘Doesn’t seem to be that inaccurate though.’

[Side Quest: She belongs on the streets (!)

Your maybe ex-girlfriend is trying to play with your feelings. Show her her place and set her straight. Make her your bitch!

Objective: Get Mami Nanami to agree to be your girlfriend.

Rewards: Intermediate Business Studies Knowledge, Intermediate Human Psychology Knowledge]

After looking over the quest description he has only one thing to think of, ’…Sassy ass system.’

‘Looking at the rewards I can agree that she’s manipulative as fuck.’

He gets ready for his gym and decides to spend only an hour there since he was delayed by Mami and the breakfast.

The rest of the week flies by with no major incidents.

He’s still ignored by Chizuru like the plague in college. Mami’s grown a little closer to him after the previous drunk night, she’s been trying to keep him on the hook and mess with him that she does have a boyfriend. Coincidentally, he’s never seen the guy with her and wondered if the so-called ‘guy’ even existed.

He didn’t care that much about Mami. He was just going with the flow while working on his freelance stuff.

He still texted about some random stuff with Chizuru late at night while gaming. Their late-night ‘talk’ over whiskey wasn’t mentioned by either of them.

He knew that she was probably going through some stuff and needed some company. He was just glad to enjoy a drink with a beauty like Chizuru while admiring the night sky.

He followed his usual routine of the daily gym in the morning followed by college and then MMA classes right after that.

Then he spent more time working on his freelance stuff this week and got about 5 more projects completed and reviewed after the ones that he completed over the weekend. That made 7 projects.

He’d made almost 300,000 Yen with those 7 projects.

‘I love computer science. I made 2000 dollars within a week and worked no more than two hours on the weekdays.’ He’s working on a US-based freelance site where they pay him in dollars which he then transfers to his account.

He’d already started getting offers to work on people’s projects so he was going to work whenever he wants to work and wouldn’t have to waste too much time trying to apply and bid on projects anymore.

Finally on Friday after college, he was hanging out with Kibe when he was told about the plans for the weekend since the summer vacation was starting.

“Shimoda?” ‘Like, the beach?’

“Yeah. Two days at the beach. The seniors were planning this as a ploy to get closer to the girls and see them in cute bikinis.”

“I don’t think you’re supposed to say that out loud.”

“Whatever. It’s not gonna be a problem.” Kibe waves his hand in dismissal.

‘This guy’s just going to get beat up someday. I just know it.’

“Though they’re going to be the same people as in the pub last time.”

Kazuya smirks, “Mami in a bikini, eh?”

“Yeah. you goy got a chance with her again after you blew it last week.”

“I didn’t blow it with her. We went home together.”

“Bullshit.”

“Well don’t believe me.” Kazuya shrugs his shoulders. “Also, did they just make this plan today? One day’s notice for a weekend trip is a bit difficult.”

“Oh, the plan’s been up for the whole week. I just told you today because I know you have nothing better to do than masturbate during the weekend.”

“Right…” Kazuya trails off his words and looks into the distance in melancholy.

“Nice way to kick off the summer I guess.” He mumbles.

“Look can’t we go somewhere else?”

“We have a hot spring in our room.” “There’s even a pool on the fourth floor.”

Nerdy Chizuru is talking with her only two friends in college and they’re some of the victims that are falling into the ploys of the seniors.

Chizuru was trying to convince them against going but they were pretty much filtering out her words of persuasion.

“Wait stop! We have an online test in the morning tomorrow. We’ll be late getting there.”

“It’s fine, we can just leave an hour later. It shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Guys is no one going to listen to me?”

 “Ichi-chan come on. What’s the point if we go somewhere else? What if there is nothing but old sweaty guys there? We’re three cute girls going to the beach. We should at least go there with the people we know.”

“Yeah, we’re in college. We should enjoy things. I heard even Brad’s coming.”

“That cute foreigner who just transferred? Now we definitely have to go there.”

Chizuru’s protests died down under her friends’ enthusiasm.

‘Damn it… He’s going to be there… I don’t…’

“It’s the sea!!!” A girl was waving her scarf out the window of the car as she looked to the side and saw the sea.

“It feels so good to come out after all those exams.”

“Don’t come crying after you find out you failed.”

“Says the guy who’s copied all my assignments.”

Meanwhile, Kazuya and Kibe were sitting in the back seat.

“We had exams?” Kazuya asks Kibe with a blank look on his face.

“Oh don’t worry. They were for the literature department. We didn’t have any tests.”

“Ah… Cool.”

“Let’s check into the hotel first.”

109