Chapter 0015: Mami’s Ploy (1/2)
2.6k 7 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kazuya enters the floor with the swimming pool and sees the entire place completely deserted.

‘Damn. How much clout does this girl have? She emptied the entire pool area in the middle of the day. I guess she wasn’t kidding about waiting by herself.’

He notices the cute blond with pink highlights leaning at the side of the pool, still wearing her American flag bikini with a yellow tube around her waist.

‘If she was Sonic, that ring would just about disappear.’ He chuckles inwardly as he thinks about a parody of one of his retro games.

‘Is the pool that deep? Or is she just that short? I doubt she’d need a tube to stay up in such shallow water…’ 

He sneakily makes his way to Mami who hasn’t noticed his presence.

As he sneaks up behind her slowly with light steps, suddenly she turns around.

“Heya, Kazu-kun!” She waves at him.

“…Hi, Mami.”

“It’s not so easy to sneak up on me like that Kazu-kun. I’ve trained my senses to not let anyone sneak up on me.” She speaks in her usual cheery tone.

‘Okay, there’s a story there, for sure. Probably a dark one…’

“Come on in Kazu-kun. Join me in the water.” She splashed a little water around her and said in her usual cheery voice.

‘What’s her game here?’ He looks at Mami impassively for a few seconds but shrugs his shoulders.

“I’ll be there Mami.” He looks around discretely to see if there are any recording devices in the place. He noticed that Mami’s phone was kept on a beach chair along with Mami’s jacket at an angle that its camera was pointing toward the pool.

‘Really, Mami? I expected better from you. You should’ve at least picked a place with security cameras… I already locked the door from the inside. Worst case, I’ll run out the window. Thankfully the pool is on the ground floor, it wouldn’t kill me to do that.’

He takes off the t-shirt that he’d put on while taking care of Chizuru and throws it at the same beach chair as Mami’s phone. Throwing it there he jumps into the pool with a cannonball.

‘I don’t trust her to not record me for leverage so let’s not risk it.’ Hir t-shirt accurately falls on the phone, covering it completely.

‘I’ll fucking show you…’

With a big splash of water all around, he comes out of the water to see a drenched Mami looking at him with a pouting face.

“Kazu-kun you got me all wet…”

‘Word choice, girl!’

He runs both his hands through his hair to pull them back and looks at Mami with a smile.

“So… You wanted to talk to me about something Mami?”

She swims closer to him until only the tube surrounding her waist separates them both.

“Can you help me out of this tube Kazu-kun?” She extends her arms up.

‘So tempting… It would be a shame to not fall into your clutches. I guess she loves playing the cutesy damsel act.’ He plays along with her and pulls up the tube from her torso.

He throws it to the side and Mami brings her hands back down and rests them on his shoulders.

’Now that she’s found out that I’ve essentially moved on, let’s see what she does.’ He’s amused and interested in Mami’s actions. After all, no matter how manipulative, she’s sexy as fuck.

‘Ahh… I should stop thinking with my dick. This kind of pussy chasing will be the death of me.’ Although he thinks such thoughts his actions don’t change.

’The girl I like is fucking sleeping in my room and here I am, trying to get some. I don’t know what’s wrong with me…’

‘You know what… Fuck Mami. I was planning to make her my girl but she’d do better as my bitch. I’m not letting go of such a sexy piece of ass but there’s no way in hell that I’ll let her ruin whatever I’ve got going on with Chizuru. I need some time to think. After this beach thing though…’ Mami’s proximity to him brings him back.

He slips his hands onto Mami’s waist under the water. She pulls herself close to him and starts speaking, “You know Kazu-kun… I can’t stop thinking about our kiss from before.”

“Is that so Mami?” He listens to her while lightly running his fingers up and down her bare waist underwater, making her squirm a little under his touch.

“It was so much different from before… It was like you’re a whole different person.” She looks into his eyes with almost no distance between them.

“I guess that your leaving me affected me more than I thought. It… changed me.” ‘Literally.’

“Well… Honestly, I like your change, a lot. It’s as if you’re so much more confident now. You finally took charge instead of being passive like before. It made me feel… wanted.”

“Didn’t you already find someone else to replace me though? I think that he-“ His expression was mocking her and as if unwilling to hear more, she interrupted him.

“It’s not like that! It’s not… I agree that I told you that I was in a relationship but… that was a lie. At least partly a lie. Someone did ask me out… And I did accept, but that’s it! We didn’t even go on a date.” She seems to be a little agitated and explains her relationship with the guy hurriedly.

”Why did you even accept it? And you even broke up with me over that.” Although his words seemed accusatory, his actions were the complete opposite.

She had her arms crossed around his neck and his hands were holding her lower back. They were completely sticking to each other with no distance between them. All Kazuya had to do was to tilt his head and they’d be kissing. He could feel her modest breasts pressing on his chest. She was looking away from him with a guilty look.

“Mami look at me.” She slowly turned her blushing face toward him, “Answer me.” His voice is gentle but firm.

“I made a mistake Kazu-kun. You were always so passive. So… jumpy. I felt that you didn’t like me. I felt like you were forcing yourself to be with me. You always had this expression as if you were in agony. I couldn’t take it anymore. So… I decided to break up with you first so that I wouldn’t get hurt.”

‘Damn… Leave it to this guy to be so shit of a human that your expression of determination seems like you’re in great agony.’ He doesn’t forget to criticize the original in his heart since the guy was just that disgusting of a person. He was the typical twisted good guy that expected a girl to like him just because he was a so-called ‘nice guy.’

“I guess we both made mistakes, huh Mami? You ended up breaking up with me because of my previous actions and now I’m in a relationship with another girl.” Although his words were meant to push her away, his tone was slightly regretful and his actions conveyed the exact opposite thoughts.

He tightens his hold on her waist and leans down. Mami doesn’t say anything but just closes her eyes and gets up on her toes to meet Kazuya halfway.

When their lips finally touch Mami feels a jolt of electricity run through her.

‘What’s going on?’ She doesn’t get much time to think as Kazuya holds on to her lower back with one hand and brings the other to the side of her head, running his fingers through her silky hair.

He tilts her head to the perfect angle for him to kiss as he feels her up.

Mami was far too occupied with the unexpected pleasure that the kiss brought her, to notice his hand going down to cup her ass.

‘It didn’t feel this good before.’ She thinks with her hazy mind as she feels that she wants more.

She sneaks her tongue through her mouth which Kazuya realizes and brings his tongue into her mouth to start a battle of tongues. A battle that Mami was thoroughly losing.

He expertly keeps kissing her while violating her mouth, pausing at certain intervals to let Mami and himself take a breath.

They keep going for minutes as Mami starts grinding on him a little.

Understanding her intention he brings both his hands to her soft, milky thighs and pulls them up a bit, allowing her to wrap her legs around him.

While she’s wrapped around him like a koala, he cups her ass and squeezes it.

“Mhmm~” She moans into his mouth.

They continue their saliva exchange for a little longer as Kazuya gets a little idea to make the makeout even more fun and exciting.

He keeps kissing her as he walks a little further into the pool, toward the deeper end.

Mami can feel that the water level is rising as it gets above her shoulders and reaches her neck but she doesn’t have the mind to react to it.

She was too occupied with the amazing feeling of pleasure that she was getting from the kiss. 

She could even feel his bulge touching her core and ground herself a little on him, teasing him like the seductress that she is.

Kazuya walks until he feels that feels the water level is only a little bit above his and Mami’s shoulders he stops.

Thankfully Mami was wrapped around him or she would be submerged up to her head by now.

He brings one of his hands that were on her ass back to her head and holds the back of her neck so that she doesn’t suddenly pull back from him. His other hand is still cupping her ass.

After making sure that their lips were locked correctly he tightens his hold on the back of her head and suddenly bends his knees, submerging them both in the water.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

Also, I'll do a mass release if I can reach 50 patrons.

82