Chapter 0017: The Temporary Girlfriend (1/5)
2.3k 5 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Yo, Kibe open up. It’s me.”

Kazuya knocks on the door.

The door opens with a click and Kibe greets him before noticing Kazuya’s disheveled look.

“You’re here…” He trails off for a few seconds before abruptly pulling Kazuya into the room.

“The fuck dude!” Kazuya doesn’t resist and lets Kibe pull him into the room.

“Oh hey, Kuri,” Kazuya notices Kuri using his phone.

He just silently waves his arm at Kazuya.

Kibe looks at him, “What were you doing?”

“Fuck kind of question is that? I was with my girlfriend. I taking care of her.”

“You sure? You didn’t do anything to her while she was asleep. You told me she’s not feeling well.”

“What’s wrong with you? Of course, I didn’t. What kind of pervert do you take me for?”

“A desperate one.” Kazuya almost loses his footing hearing Kibe’s words.

“Just give me her damn bag and phone.” Kazuya extends his hand.

“Yeah.” Kibe walks off and brings Chizuru’s bag along with two pieces of paper.

“Here’s her bag. Also, I got you two tickets for the ferry. Have some fun.” Kibe hands them the papers.

“My man, I appreciate the gesture but she’s sick right now, and going to the ferry doesn’t seem like the best option for her at least not today.”

“Check the damn date. I remembered that you told me that she’s not feeling well. So, I got them for tomorrow’s ferry.”

“…Man, I love you.” Kazuya gets all mushy and starts trying to hug Kibe who got freaked out by his friend’s sudden change.

“No, stop it. Stay away. I’m not into men.” Kibe tries to push Kazuya away but fails and gets enveloped in a bro hug for 2 seconds.

“Me either,” Kazuya smirks.

“Did you start working out or something?”

“Something like that… All right, I’ll leave. You said her phone’s been ringing.”

Kazuya turns around and walks out of the room.

Back in his room.

Kazuya sees Chizuru still asleep and the chocolates having been eaten. Chizuru was sleeping in a very uncomfortable-looking posture looking like she fell asleep after trying to get up.

Kazuya instantly understands that she was trying to get up and go back to her room but didn’t have the energy and just fell back to sleep while trying to get up.

‘Such a troublesome girl. But I must say. I prefer her over Mami’s manipulation any day of the week.’

He walks over to her and gently fixes her posture while draping the blanket over her again.

‘I hope I don’t get sick… I did end up kissing her back then during the pocky game. Then again… that kiss was worth it.’

He looks at Chizuru’s bag and hesitates, ’Should I open it? She’s weirdly iron-hard about this stuff. I don’t want to agitate her.’

‘Forget it I’ll order soup for her.’ He goes over to the room phone and dials room service.

20 minutes later they finally deliver the soup and Kazuya accepts it at his door.

“Hey… Chizuru. Wake up.” Putting the soup on the table at the side, he caresses her silky hair which is still tied up in braids.

‘This feels like Deja Vu.’

“Mhmm~” Chizuru stretches a little and the blanket gets pulled away from her chest.

‘Big…’ Like any simple man he is mesmerized by Chizuru’s boobs that were momentarily emphasized due to her actions.

When she opens her eyes she notices him staring at her boobs.

“What the hell, pervert?” She panics and hurriedly reaches for the blanket to cover herself.

“I am being wrongfully accused here. It was nothing more than admiration for the opposite sex.” Kazuya realizes that his actions were noticed by Chizuru.

“Yeah right.” She snorts, which sounds more like she’s blowing her nose.

She gets embarrassed by the sound and looks away, burying her face in the blanket.

“I got you soup.” Kazuya points to the bowl that was placed on the table at the side.

“Thank you.”

“Should I feed it to you?”

“Don’t push it.”

“Haha. Yeah, you’re better. All you needed was some love and care.” He gives her a gentle look as he hands her the tray with the soup bowl.

She takes the tray and starts taking light sips of the soup.

“This is good.” She looked at him with gratitude.

“If you’re that thankful, do you wanna go to the ferry with me?”

“In this state? Do you want me to fall off the boat just so that you can catch me and kiss me with the excuse of CPR?” She gave him an accusatory look.

“Lies! I do not need such elaborate plans to kiss you, my charisma is enough.”

“Pfft, Narcissistic much,” She snorts at Kazuya’s words.

“The ferry is for tomorrow. And that’s if you’re better. If you’re not we’ll skip it. Plus there won’t be anyone we know there. You won’t have to disguise yourself.”

”…Okay.”

He smiles at her agreement as he opens the room’s curtains, revealing the beautiful beachside view of the sunset. The sun seemed to be melting into the sea on the horizon.

“Beautiful, no?” Kazuya comments with a smile.

“…” Receiving no answer he turns to look at Chizuru with an inquisitive look.

Her hand is halfway above the bowl of soup with the spoon filled, and she seems mesmerized by the view of the sunset for a few seconds before she comes back to her senses.

“…I’m sorry. What did you say?” She asks him.

“Beautiful, no?” This time he’s looking into her eyes while saying it.

“It is…” She doesn’t say anything more and keeps drinking the soup.

“Oh yeah… Your phone was ringing. I asked Kibe to keep your handbag with him. He told me that your phone rang twice.”

“Can you hand me my bag, please?” She’s a little hurried.

“Here.”

Leaving the half-eaten soup as is she rummages through her bag and brings out her phone.

“It was my grandma. I have to call her back.” She gives Kazuya a look.

“…Fine. Although it’s my room. But, whatever.” He walks out of the room.

“Thank you.” She looks at him with gratitude before calling back her grandma.

“You done with the talk with your grandma?” Kazuya goes back into the room after a few minutes.

“Yeah.” The empty bowl of soup was placed at the bedside and Chizuru was looking at the sky with the sun already set and only the orange glow of light left.

Kazuya notices Chizuru's look which seems to be deep in thought and says, “You want to take a walk at the beach? You never got to wear your bikini to the beach. It’s summer, I doubt you’ll be cold.”

“You just want to look at my body.”

“I’ll admit. I have those intentions when I say that. But I’m man enough to say that I want to appreciate your sexy body.”

She rolls her eyes and looks to the side.

“…Fine. I’ll go with you. I’m feeling well enough and you are technically my boyfriend.” She gives him a beautiful smile.

“Attagirl.” He cheers her on as she gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom with her bag.

“No peeking.” She slams the bathroom door and locks it.

“You didn’t have to say that if you were going to lock the door.” He mumbles under his breath as he grabs a jacket, just in case, and waits for Chizuru Mizuhara to come out.

He hears his phone ringing and notices that it’s his grandma.

She called him to tell him that she was getting discharged from the hospital and that he should come to see her when he gets the time. He talked to her for a few minutes before hanging up.

‘Maybe it’s because I didn’t inherit many feelings from the original. But his so-called loving grandma seems to be pretty condescending to him. What’s with all the girlfriend talk dude? It’s annoying. Then again… He wasn’t a model grandson now, was he? Forget it, doesn’t matter. Let’s just enjoy my time with my girl.’

He didn’t realize but he was already referring to Chizuru as ‘his girl’ within his mind.

Within minutes, Kazuya hears the click sound of the lock and looks up from his phone, and is left completely bewitched by what he sees.

Chizuru is standing in front of the bathroom in front of him with her hair left loose from her braids and wearing her pink bikini. There was a knot at the side of her bikini bottoms, holding them together which made Kazuya want to pull on that knot.

‘Wouldn’t that be fun?’

He stands up and walks close to her with his phone in his pocket and his jacket in hand.

“Tell me if you feel even a little unwell. I’ll bring you back to your room. Okay?”

“Sure.”

“Let’s go then.” He extends his other hand toward her.

She naturally grabs his hand and they both walk out of the room.

They don’t talk much today since they both had a pretty tiring day and just wanted to enjoy each other’s company.

The beach is pretty deserted with the color of the sky fading from orange to dark. They’re both barefoot and walk through the beach hand-in-hand.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

I'll do a 5 Chapter mass release when I reach 50 patrons.

84