Chapter 0019: The Temporary Girlfriend (3/5)
2.1k 5 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, Chizuru, with her heart pounding and her hand on her chest, slowly slid down the door of her room and sat on the ground.

“Stupid.” It was unknown if she was calling herself stupid or Kazuya.

She looks up to see the smirking face of Saki, her friend that she was bunking with. Her other friend Shinbo was bunking with Imai.

“Your day seems to have been fun after you disappeared from the group.” She teases Chizuru.

Chizuru gets back to her senses and brings back her iron-lady demeanor.

“One more word and you’ll wake up tomorrow with a stab wound.” She gives a chilling look to Saki.

“Yeah sure iron-lady, but that’s a bet I’m willing to make for the details. Tell me everything.” Saki sat cross-legged as she looked at Chizuru anticipatorily.

Chizuru sighted at her friend’s antics.

Saki had been Chizuru’s friend since high school. Although she didn’t know much about her personal life since 'Mizuhara' kept such a tight lid on it. She knew enough about her personality to get through her defense.

Chizuru knew which battles to fight and which do not. And she knew her friend enough that she’d keep pestering her until the next day if she didn’t give her some details to satisfy her virgin mind.

“Fine… But let me change up into comfortable clothes first.” She goes into the bathroom and changes into her pajamas.

When she comes out she sees her friend with the same eager look and sighed inwardly again thinking that she wasn’t getting out of this.

“Scoot over.” She takes a seat on the bed.

“Tell me, girl, I’m dying here.”

”We didn’t do much. I wasn’t feeling well and ended up falling because I didn’t have any strength. He caught me and brought me to his room where he took care of me until I fell asleep.”

“What kind of care? Did he change your clothes? Did he feed you soup mouth-to-mouth? Details girl.”

“Ew no. What kind of weird erotica have you been reading? He just gave me juice and helped bring down my temperature with a cold towel on my head until I fell asleep.”

“Boo… Continue.”

“When I woke up, I saw some chocolates on the nightstand with a note that said he’d gone out. I ate them and fell asleep again. Then he woke me up and gave me some soup.”

“Did he feed it to you?” Saki had sparkles in her eyes that made Chizuru roll her eyes.

“No, I ate it myself, I had recovered enough by then. Then we just took a little walk on the beach before he walked by to the room.” Chizuru is nonchalant.

Chizuru had skipped some details because she was embarrassed to tell them to her friend like the kiss and the princess carry but what she heard was enough for her friend.

“Damn but don’t you think that he’s too much of a pussy to not even try to kiss you after so much? In the end, you had to kiss him. Pussy.” She calls him a pussy two times.

“It’s not like that!” Chizuru reflexively defends Kazuya because she didn’t like hearing that, but realizes the implications a second later and shuts up.

Seeing the situation her friend realizes that Chizuru didn’t tell the whole story and starts pestering her.

“Hahh… After the walk on the beach, he made this whole perfect moment for us to kiss under the moonlight. We were close to the sea so the water was occasionally submerging our feet, it was... soothing. But when he finally tried to kiss me I turned my head away.”

“Damn, that guy turned out to be a nice guy but it was you that was so defensive. It’s fine… at least you kissed him at the end so you didn’t completely blow it. Did you guys make any plans for tomorrow?”

“Yeah, we’ll go to the ferry.”

“Really! Amazing. How did he even get the tickets? They completely were booked for the weekend since last week.” Her friend jumps up and holds Chizuru’s shoulders.

“Seems like he put a lot of thought into it,” Chizuru says, thinking about how long Kazuya had been planning on taking someone on this ferry.

Little did Chizuru know that it was Kibe who had bought those tickets for himself if he found a girl. But the poor guy ended up giving them to Kazuya since he didn’t have anyone to take with him. 

He’d even bought two each for both days so that there wouldn’t be any problems with the timing.

Kazuya spent some time working on his project for a while and finished it by 11. 

‘I’ve been blue-balled enough today. I need to relieve myself.’ He decided to go out to the hotel’s bar to see if he could pick someone up for a one-night fling.

The bar was a quiet enough place since it was a hotel and it was pretty late but it had a nice ambiance.

There were a few people there but there weren’t any girls. At least no single girls. The ones that he saw were all with their significant other.

Finally, he noticed a lone girl sitting at the bar slowly drinking while lost in thought.

‘Puffy eyes, red nose… This girl has been crying… Where are my condoms…’ He pats his pockets before remembering that he left them in his room.

He inwardly chuckles at the reference before he starts walking.

He decided to walk up to that girl to strike up a conversation.

“Hi! do you mind if I take a seat?”

The girl doesn’t even turn to face him and says, “Be my guest…” She’s too drunk to pay too much attention to the situation.

“What’ll you-” The girl finally turns to look at him but her words make him want to strangle himself.

She said to him with a slurred voice, “Why is your hair orange? You look weird~” She was clearly very drunk and didn’t have any sort of filter.

She then turned back to her drink as the bartender gave him a pity-filled look.

“I guess the blame’s on me for not getting my hair fixed earlier.” He is still cool about the rejection on the outside but he’s about to explode on the inside.

‘I will ruin your fucking life, you beta cuck bastard. If there was any guilt left over for taking over your body, it’s all gone now. Fuck you. Fuck your mother. You deserved to die in that pathetic and miserable way.’ He mentally stabs Kazuya repeatedly which was stabbing himself but he was far too mad to care.

‘Fuck sex. I’m getting my damn hair fixed tonight.’ He ditches the idea of hitting on the girl again because his entire mood has been ruined by her thoughtless comment.

The walks out of the bar and looks up a 24-hour salon with his requirements.

It’s pretty far but he’s too agitated with his hair color to care and calls a taxi before leaving the hotel.

‘Three times the fare. Fuck.’

2 hours later he’s sitting in the salon with the huge contraption of a dryer covering his head.

 He had gotten his hair color changed to a deep dark brown with an auburn tint to the color.

He was bored so he was scrolling through his phone and decided to check his system if there was a hidden quest related to the damned orange hair.

[Hidden Quest: Fix the hair (!) (Completed)

Your hair looks like shit. Get it fixed.

Objective: Get rid of the disgusting orange-brown hair in any way possible.

Reward: Specialized Haircare Knowledge]

‘The system considers that going bald is better than my current hair. Great!’

‘Though this Haircare knowledge sounds nice. Why didn’t I get it yet though?’ Kazuya mentally wills that he wants to receive the quest rewards.

Slowly new information started appearing in his mind related to the intricacies of haircare. It wasn’t that he got a skill. He got all the related knowledge when it came to haircare.

His first thought was, ‘...That bitch. I knew she slacked off and didn’t completely remove the previous dye.’

There wasn’t any problem with the dye but the double layer would make his hair seem less smooth.

This knowledge was received through the system database so there wasn’t any chance that he would forget any of it. He could recall whatever he wanted when required.

‘It’s fine there’s an easy remedy to fix this coating problem and make my hair seem better than they were before tonight in the hotel room. Although that’s only a temporary solution. I’d need to get back home to completely fix it.’

He now had perfect knowledge of remedies to make his hair thicker and silkier and he’d be capitalizing on them completely.

‘I might just be able to transform this shitty body into that of a handsome man even without the genetics for that.’

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

I'll do a 5 Chapter mass release when I reach 50 patrons.

86