Chapter 0023: Hot Springs (1/4)
2.2k 5 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“A health retreat…? This deep into the mountains… Are you sure it’s not some sort of cult thing?” Kazuya asked with a bored expression.

“Nonsense. I booked this trip to a hot springs inn. They say that their hot springs are very effective against visceral diseases.” Nagomi Kinoshita, Kazuya’s grandma who’s recently been discharged from the hospital said.

Kazuya’s dad is driving while his mom is in the front passenger seat reading the pamphlet for the place. Kazuya was sitting in the back with his grandmother.

‘I shouldn’t complain if it’s for her health…’ Although Kazuya feels detached from his family, he still does care about them.

“Oh, They serve pheasant for dinner. It’s the local specialty.” Kazuya’s mom says from the front seat.

“Pheasant!? That brings me back. Once there was…”

Kazuya zoned out and looked out the window, enjoying the scenery.

This is it! Gunma prefecture’s private Hot Spring Resort, Nashigi-kan! I only got this booking because of an old regular customer that we have.”

“You seem excited,” Kazuya comments at his grandma’s enthusiasm.

“Of course I am. Staying in that hospital was so boring. Here we get a free welcoming drink. And 30 complimentary tubs of ice cream.” She tries to sell the place to Kazuya.

“Do they have an affiliated hospital nearby? Because we’re going there after that much ice cream. They probably do this to increase the hospital’s business.” 

Kazuya’s dad comes up to him and puts his arm around his shoulder, “Come on kid, no need to be so cynical. Let’s just enjoy the trip. There are real hot springs here. You don’t get to experience that in the city with those heated pools.”

“Yeah sure… dad.”

They all take a seat in the lobby waiting for their rooms to be cleaned out.

“Are they not here yet?” Kazuya’s grandma looks down at her phone.

“They?” Kazuya asks only to be ignored as his grandma calls someone out.

“Ah! There you are Sayutaso!” Kazuya’s grandma waves her hand to someone who seems to be someone of similar age to her.

‘Sayutaso? Is that a nickname that Grandma gave her friend?’

He turns in the direction his grandma was looking and sees someone familiar.

‘Isn’t that Sayuri-san… Doesn’t that mean… Fuck! this is a setup.’ Kazuya realizes the situation and isn’t sure about what to feel. On one hand, he’s happy that he’s gonna be having some fun with Chizuru and on another, he’s annoyed that his grandma is the one who dragged him into this.

‘Forget it let’s just see how things go. I doubt much will change between me and Chizuru after this trip.’

“How are you Ichinose-san?” He greets Chizuru’s grandma in a gentlemanly way when he sees her approaching.

“I’m fine dear how are you? How is college going?”

“Everything’s going fine Ichinose-san. How are you here?”

Kazuya’s grandma answers this time, “Sayuri was discharged from the hospital a few days after me so I thought that it was an occasion worth celebrating. That’s why I invited her to join us.”

“I see. Welcome, Ichinose-san. I hope you enjoy the trip with us. You can let me know if grandma gets too clingy. I’ll take her off your hands.”

“Hey, brat who are you calling clingy.”

“Such a polite boy. I like him already. He’s perfect.”

‘Perfect for what?’ Kazuya thinks rhetorically to himself without asking the question since he’s curious about their plan.

‘Well at least her grandma seems to like me. I’ll call that a win in my book.’

“Kazuya-chan, what college are you going to?” Sayuri starts some small talk with Kazuya while everyone is waiting for the room.

“I’m going to Nerima University, Ichinose-san.” ‘You probably knew that though. With how much my grandma talks about me, I’m sure she’s already told you the color of my diapers from when I was a toddler.’

“Please dear, call me grandma. And Nerima University… It’s the same university that my grandaughter goes to. If you ever run into her please take care of her.”

“Of course grandma, it’d be delighted.” ‘That’s actually true, I’d be delighted to help Chizuru… for a price that is.’ He has evil thoughts in his mind.

“What’s your major?”

“Business Administration, grandma.”

“Oh, you must be planning to take over your family’s business later.”

“Well…” Kazuya was thinking about what to say but the caretaker interrupted their conversation.

“The Hasewo room is ready.” One of the caretakers of the inn came and let everyone know.

“Oh great Sayutaso, let’s go to our room.”

Kazuya also picked up his laptop bag since he hadn’t sent it with the luggage and followed them.

“What are you doing?” His grandma stops him.

“…Following you guys to the room. I’d prefer if I didn’t have to sleep in the lobby.”

“You’ve gotten sarcastic, eh Kazuya? Anyway, here are the keys to your room. You’re in a separate room.”

“Great, you should’ve given them to me sooner. I was already weirded out that we were all staying in the same room.” Kazuya is pretty happy that he doesn’t have to stay with his family.

“Good. The premium rooms only house 4 people, so we booked you a separate room.”

‘Wait 4…’ “So Ichinose-san is going to stay with you guys?”

“Yeah. That’s why you got the other room.”

“I see… I’ll be off then, have fun.” Just as Kazuya turned around to walk away, both of the grandmas had scheming looks on their faces.

‘Let’s see how they react.’ ‘This’ll be fun.’

“What did you two do?” Kazuya’s father asked the two grandmas who looked like they were planning a murder.

‘If it’s what I think it is then this trip is either going to be hella awkward or hella sexy. I prefer the second thing but let’s see how things go.’

‘The rooms seem pretty nice.’ 

He reached his room and used the key that he had to open it.

*Click*

As the door opened he noticed someone lying down on the comfortable-looking carpet with an expression of ecstasy. 

The moment the door opened that expression morphed into surprise followed by panic as the beautiful girl sat up and fixed her messed Yukata that seemed to show the most tantalizing of views.

She covered herself completely and looked at the new arrival in the room who was staring at her in a stupor.

’She’s gorgeous.’ He got out of his stupor as he noticed the girl turning to look at him.

“Hi, Chizuru.”

“Why are you here?” She looks at him warily.

‘Let’s fuck with her.’

“What do you think?” He adopts a menacing expression and enters the room. He locks the door behind him as he walks further.

“Don’t! Stay away from me.” Chizuru’s expression morphs into a terror-filled one as she starts baching away with panic.

Her expression seems to have genuine terror etched on it. As if she’d been through something like this before. Her expression alarmed Kazuya as he quickly raised his hands and backed away.

‘Did I awaken some sort of trauma?’ He is concerned about her.

“All right. All right. See. I’m backing away. You don’t need to be scared of me I won’t…” He trails off as he notices the slight smirk on Chizuru’s face.

“So, how was my acting?” She asks him with a smile.

‘What the hell happened to that weird stuck-up chick that I usually talk to?’

“Oh, you are gonna pay for that.” He walks over to her.

“Please don’t…” Now it’s a helpless damsel expression.

‘You’re playing with fire girl.’

He gets close to her and traps her between himself and the wall.

“Where are you gonna go now?” He looks down at her.

“Please, sir. Let me go. I’ll do better next time.” ‘What the hell am I doing?’  She inwardly screams at herself.

“No. I think you need some punishment to drive the lesson in.” He runs his hand through the side of her smooth hair.

‘I missed this.’ ‘This feels good.’ Both of them have similar thoughts.

“Please sir, I’m begging you. Forgive me. Don’t fail me on the test.” She joins her hands with a pleading expression on her face.

He pauses as if in contemplation, “…Fine. But I think a naughty student like you needs to get her behavior corrected. I think a spanking should do the trick.”

“Please, sir…” She looks as if she’s about to cry.

“Choose.”

“I can’t lose my scholarship, sir. I choose the second option.”

“Good girl.” He caresses the side of her face, “Say it. What do you want me to do?”

“…” She doesn’t say anything as if too embarrassed by the request.

“If you don’t say it then…” He trails off leaving his words to open interpretation.

Her face gets a determined expression on her face, “Please spank this disobedient student, sir.” Her voice gets sultry by the end.

’Let’s see how far I can push her role play.’

“That’s my favorite girl. Come with me.” He holds her hand and leads her to an area with two chairs and takes a seat.

“Kya~” He pulls her hand so that she’s lying across his lap on her stomach. He puts a hand on the back of her waist so that she’s stable in his lap.

“You should start counting.” He pulls his hand back and was going to bring it down her butt.

Extra chapter today. Be grateful mortals.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

I'll do a 5 Chapter mass release when I reach 50 patrons.

72