Chapter 0026: Hot Springs (4/4)
2.2k 5 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Okay, no more alcohol for you.” He snatches her 3rd beer bottle and takes a swig of it, emptying the bottle.

“Hehe~ Kazuya… you just drank from my bottle,” She starts whispering close into his ear after that, “That means we just shared an indirect kiss.”

He decides that he’s had enough of being a beta pussy and turns to Chizuru, hugging her waist, and pulling her close.

“Chizuru, I have been holding back for way too long today and your current actions are not exactly helping my resolve of not doing something that you might regret later on.” 

He lightly touches her cheek with his lips making her feel goosebumps with his hot breath with the ticklish feeling of his cheek.

“Then why don’t you?” He can easily feel that her voice is trembling and she’s just forcing herself. Probably because she wants to get her mind off of something.

“Because you’re drunk right now. And I don’t want you to hate me come tomorrow.” He holds her by the shoulders and looks her in the eyes.

She pauses for a while as she looks into his eyes. Her eyes start getting misty.

“…I feel stuffy. I feel stuffy right here.” She points at her heart with an expression of pain. 

“Make it go away. I don’t like this feeling.” She makes a genuinely aggrieved expression that breaks Kazuya’s heart.

She holds his t-shirt with both her hands and pulls him, putting her face on his chest.

“Make it go away… please.” Her voice is muffled as she pleads.

He doesn’t say anything and envelops her fragile-looking body in a gentle hug as if she’d break if he held her too tight.

“Shhh~ Come here.” He guides her to the window with the comfy armchairs, his arms still enveloped around her.

“Take a seat.” He tries to make her let him go but she doesn’t budge.

“Please… Don’t… Don’t leave me.” She unconsciously says to him.

He isn’t able to resist her plea and takes a seat on the couch, pulling her on his lap.

He doesn’t have any time to enjoy the amazing feeling of her devilishly sexy body sitting on his lap as she buries her head into his chest and tears up even more.

Feeling the warm wetness on his chest Kazuya has no idea what to do other than to rub her back to comfort her.

‘I don’t like this… why you gotta cry like that? It was fine until that…’

He keeps comforting her trembling body as he doesn’t say anything.

‘Damn it, Chizuru. I was gonna go slow with you. Take half a year, six months. Set up some stuff. At the very least I was planning to help you after buying a damn agency but this just derails everything.’

‘How am I even supposed to react to something like this?’

‘Why would she even get drunk like this? I know for a fact that even after a heartbreak she’d never do something like this.’

He looks down at her innocent and defenseless sleeping face, with dried tear stains on her face making him feel like he’s doing a crime.

‘What’s going on in your life that’s hurting you so much Chizuru? What’s made you close yourself off from everything so much, that you always wear a mask… Never to take it off in any sort of situation.’

He looks out the window to see the beautiful view of the mountain valley at night along with the stars that are shining in the beautiful sky as he starts drifting off to sleep.

He falls asleep on the comfy armchair with his hands wrapped around Chizuru who was sitting in his lap, using his chest as her pillow to sleep.

The next day as the sun shone on his face, Kazuya woke up in annoyance and pain.

He couldn’t feel his legs, his back was feeling a lot of pain and the weight on his legs wasn’t making it easier.

‘I fucked up… One I slept with her in my lap, two I fell asleep sitting on a fucking chair. Damn it.’

Still, in pain, Kazuya tries to move his body a little but feels nothing but stiffness all over.

‘I need a fucking massage. Maybe the resort has a good spa treatment… I hope I get the feeling back in my legs in a few minutes.’

He notices that Chizuru was also stirring awake in his lap.

’Time to face the music.’

“Good morning Ms. ‘I’m glad that it was a provisional thing.’” Kazuya softly says to her, as he notices her awake but not responding.

The next instant she jumps out of his lap like a cat whose tail got stepped on.

“Ugh… My head hurts.” Due to her abrupt movement, her hangover headache was stimulated and hurt her like a bitch.

Kazuya wanted to get up but he couldn’t feel his legs so he kept sitting.

Going by his habits, he pretends like nothing happened so Chizuru doesn’t try to beat him up. This time he might not be able to dodge her.

She stays still for a few seconds, trying to get the headache down while remembering last night’s events.

“Not a word about last night.” She says that to him in a threatening tone and leaves without even looking at him.

‘Now you do the tsundere act? Seriously? What about my thank you? I had to care for a drunk mess of a girl last night who kept trying to seduce the fuck out of me. I can’t even feel my legs right now. And that’s not because of the amazing sex that we definitely didn’t have.’

Kazuya complains mentally as he massages his legs a little, trying to get the blood circulation back into his legs.

Finally successful after a few minutes, he wobbles to the in-room phone and calls up the reception asking if there’s a spa service here.

‘God, my back hurts like a bitch. I feel like an old man with all kinds of health issues.’

They agreed and he was at the spa in an hour, ready to get his massage done.

‘If only these hands were Chizuru’s…” He absentmindedly thinks of Chizuru’s soft hands while getting his massage by the masseuse.

‘I’m such a scumbag. I’m smitten with Chizuru, but I’m still trying to get into Mami’s pants. I don’t even like her, it’s all lust. It’s like… she looks like such an angel on the outside but she’s a complete devil on the inside. And not just any devil, a fucking sexy succubus that I can’t keep my hands off. But first I need to get her to be dependent on me…’

He makes a few plans for the future and how to deal with Mami. He wanted her completely under his control and dependent on him. Since she wants to do the same to him, he didn’t mind returning the favor. He was pretty vindictive that way.

He wasn’t going to make any plans to get together with Chizuru since he wanted things to go naturally with her. She’s the exact opposite of Mami. She’s got an amazing devilish body, literally perfect in all aspects. But on the inside though, she’s as pure as an angel, the kind that you want to care for with all your heart while also wanting to defile completely. This contradictory aspect of hers was something that he was extremely fond of.

After his massage, he meets up with his family and all six of them have lunch together.

He didn’t know if it was just a coincidence or if it was both of their grandma’s ploy, but he and Chizuru ended up sitting together.

Looking at Chizuru who seemed the same cheery girl as usual he realized that there was a reason that she is an amazing actress. 

She’s acting all the time. No matter what she feels, she’s someone who keeps everything bottled up and acts like everything is completely normal.

‘Just how much of a burden are you carrying Chizuru? How much of it do you keep hidden?’

He notices his grandma pampering her as if she was already decided as her granddaughter-in-law and doesn’t react much when he sees that Chizuru is acting happily and affectionately with his grandma.

Although Chizuru refuted her claim of becoming her granddaughter-in-law, she didn’t look too adamant after Nagomi called her that the second time.

After they’re done, they both go to their room to pack up since they’ll be leaving soon.

“So… You seemed to like the prospect of being my grandma’s granddaughter-in-law. Finally warming up to me?”

“Pfft. Yeah right.” She scoffs at his claim.

“You seemed pretty warm to me in the morning when you were drooling on my chest.”

She aggressively looks at him and points her finger at him, “Forget that ever happened.”

He smirks and grabs her hand and sucks on her outstretched finger.

Her surprise is sudden as she hurriedly tries to pull her hand away from his mouth but to no avail since he was still holding her hand with his.

“Pervert. Sicko. Let me go.” She, in panic, tries to make him let go.

Looking into her eyes for a good 10 seconds he let her finger free.

At this point, her face is a mess of blush since he was playing with her finger using his tongue and that made her feel weird things.

‘Who said kissing mastery was only going to help kiss? Might as well use it to establish dominance.’

“Point at me next time, I might not just let go.”

“Do that and I’m calling the police.”

“You want to go out?”

“What?”

“Do. You. Want. To. Go. Out?”

“Haven’t we had this conversation already?”

“I’m just saying a date. I wanna help you let loose. You’re going through some stuff and need something to distract yourself. So before you decide to bury yourself under boring rental dates, let’s go out on a fun one first.”

“My rental dates aren’t as boring as you make them out to be. I have a lot of fun doing that.”

“More fun than you would with me?”

“Well… No, but they are fun for me nonetheless.”

“I mean really, how fun can hanging out with socially-awkward people that don’t have much going for them in terms of social skills be?”

“Do you have something against people who aren’t as charismatic as you? I’ve seen you diss them like that many times.”

“Are you saying that being anti-social is better than being charismatic?” He gets a little defensive.

“I’m not comparing you with them. I’m just genuinely concerned. You seem to have a bias against a specific type of people and I just want you to know that it’s there.”

“…It might be a thing.” Kazuya goes deep in thought at Chizuru’s words.

‘I guess Kazuya’s past, or at least the tiny amount of it that I know, created a bias against people like him inside me. I guess that’s why I always look down on people who rent Chizuru…’

‘Whatever. I’ll think about it later. Fucking original, It’s all his fault.’ As usual, Kazuya blames the original for all his problems.

“I agree… I might’ve been too harsh on the people that usually rent you. But still, are you sure you wouldn’t be able to let loose with me? I know for a fact that you’ll be wearing your perfect girlfriend mask on the rental dates.”

“…I guess It’ll be fun to have a nice normal date…” Chizuru accepts Kazuya’s invitation with a smile.

“But that’s it! Nothing more and nothing less. No more dates after that. We’re done. Maybe I’ll be your wingman in helping you get another girl.”

“Sure…” Kazuya chuckles as he knows that that’s not what’s going to happen.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

I'll do a 5 Chapter mass release when I reach 50 patrons.

70