Chapter 0028: Double Date (1/3)
1.9k 4 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hi, Kazuya!” Chizuru greets Kazuya with a smile on her face. She’d styled her hair the way she did on their second date. With a lock of it hanging from the side.

She was wearing a skin color full-sleeved t-shirt and a red spaghetti-strap dress over that.

“You look beautiful, Chizuru.” Kazuya hugs her, who returns it after a few seconds of hesitation.

“Did you get your sportswear?”

“Yep, it’s in this bag.”

“Great, let’s go then.”

Chizuru comes locks the apartment and starts walking.

Kazuya comes up to her and takes her bag from her while grabbing her hand as they both walk.

“So what’s the deal with this double date?”

“I honestly don’t know. Kuri, the most unlikely guy to get a girlfriend, got a girlfriend. I’m happy for the guy but it’s a weird situation nonetheless.”

“Aren’t you jealous? He got one before you.”

“Bullshit. Aren’t I with you?”

“But I’m not your girlfriend, am I Kazuya?”

“That’s all in your head, baby girl. You were mine the day I saw you in that blue flowery sundress on our first date. You just don’t know it yet.”

“Yeah right, keep your delusions.” She scoffs at his claim.

“Holy mother of god!” The moment he notices Chizuru.

“Kuri? Kuri!”

“Did I break him?” Chizuru looks at him with concern.

“Nah he’s fine.” Kazuya flicks the guy’s forehead.

“Oww! What the hell dude.”

“Why did you freeze like that? Chizuru thought that she was the reason you broke.”

“That’s Ichinose? I thought that you brought someone else.”

“…” “…” Both of them are silent.

“Okay My bad, that was rude of me. But really, holy moly Chizuru. You’re so unbelievably beautiful. Why do you dress so unassumingly at college?”

Kazuya could tell that This dumbass was sorta smitten with her so he whacked the guy in the head lightly.

“Dude stop trying to flirt with my girl. What she does is our business. Don’t be so intrusive man.”

“All right I agree that I was wrong. But… For the love of god. Can you stop hitting me!?”

“Don’t do something that would make me want to hit you and I won’t.”

“Did you bring the sportswear?” Kuri asked Kazuya and Chizuru hoping to change the topic.

“Yep.” Kazuya holds up both bags and shows them to Kuri.

“Great! One of the seniors brought me here once and I’ve been hooked ever since. I’m gonna go look for my girlfriend.” Kuri leaves with a wave.

“So. You think she’s real?” Kazuya asks Chizuru.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, what do you think are the odds of the guy bringing, like a balloon and asking us to meet Balloony?”

“Honestly… The odds aren’t zero.”

“You’re becoming a little sarcastic…. Amazing. This means I’m rubbing off on you. Back when we first met, if I’d made this joke you’d tell me that I’m pretty mean to the guy.”

She just looks at him blankly.

“Hey, guys! Sorry to keep you waiting.” Kuri walks with a beautiful girl who’s wearing a turtleneck sweater and a short black skirt. She has short brown hair and a blue ribbon tied to the top of her hair.

‘Hey, isn’t that…’

“This is Sarashina Ruka.” Kuri introduces the girl he brought with him.

“Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you.”

Chizuru and Ruka both greet each other.

“Hey, aren’t you that little girl that ran into me?”

“Y-Yes.” She nods looking mature.

“L-Little… Kazuya, Ruka isn’t a little girl. She is 17 years old. When you say it like that, it makes me sound like a criminal.”

“Well she didn’t seem to mind, so I thought it was fine.” Kazuya shrugged his shoulders.

“Although… No wonder you wanted to ask for a double date. You wanted to show your beautiful girlfriend off, huh?” Kazuya teases Kuri and feels a chilling stare on his back.

He turns back and notices Chizuru with a not-smile looking at him. Her eyes at that moment were terrifying.

*Shatter*

‘I think that my dreams of having many girls around me just shattered into oblivion…’

“What is it?” Kazuya asked Chizuru.

“Nothing.” She didn’t tell him.

“Hey guys, come on.” Kuri who had already walked ahead with Ruka waved at them.

“Yeah.”

“This guy brought us here to show off.” Kazuya was standing beside Chizuru and looking at Kuri who was posturing while climbing high up.

“I agree.”

“Wanna knock him down a peg?”

“I’m up for it. I’m confident in myself but will you be able to do it?”

Kazuya smiles confidently and says, “Of course, I can. Who do you take me for? You want to go first?”

“You want me to go first? Sounds like someone might not be so sure of themself.” She walks off without waiting for Kazuya’s reply.

Kazuya is glad that he has been working out and training in MMA for the past two months. Although he spent the first month getting used to things, he upped his intensity by a lot in the second month.

With his regular workout and training regime, he’s more than equipped to do this.

Chizuru goes up to the wall with the jagged edges as Kazuya admires her body that’s clad in tight sports clothing. She was wearing black mini shorts and shoes with leggings of the same color below them and a tight pink and red t-shirt on her upper body. Her hair was tied in a ponytail held by a pink hairband.

Kuri was standing at the bottom waiting for Chizuru and Ruka to praise him and ask him to give them pointers before climbing. 

Chizuru wasn’t in her polite girlfriend mask for today and was in more of a laid-back vibe since she was out with Kazuya today so she didn’t pay any attention to Kuri and started her climb.

Kuri didn’t seem to mind as it seemed to Kazuya and turned to look at Chizuru who was slowly climbing the wall.

‘Fucker’s got balls, ogling at my girl right in front of my face.’ 

Kazuya walks up to Kuri and hugs him by the neck, whispering in his ear.

“Yo dude. Stop staring at my girl’s ass or you might not be left with your own by the end of today. You’ve got a perfect girlfriend right there, do whatever you want with her.” He whispers into Kuri’s ear with a chilling tone.

Kuri looked at Kazuya’s perfect smile seeming as if he didn’t just threaten his friend and thought, ‘The fuck happened to old, meek Kazuya? Why is this one so much more confrontational with everything?’

Kazuya didn’t wait for his reply and decided to have fun with Chizuru.

He also got up on the wall below Chizuru and held on to one of the edges before starting his climb.

Since he’d been working out for so long he didn’t have much trouble with the climbing aspect. His usual martial arts training required him to focus on his core strength which is also majorly responsible for balancing.

With all that it was almost child’s play to climb up the wall.

As he looked up he got the perfect first-person shot of Mizuhara’s perky ass stretched to its limit as she stepped off a particularly steep platform.

‘If she fell… Would it hurt that much…? I should get out of her way if she does end up falling… But…’ Kazuya was going through an entire world war within himself as he continued his climb.

Ultimately, his dick was what won, as usual when it came to his decisions that came to his love life. 

If Kuri knew the actual situation between him and Chizuru and could hear his current thoughts he would cry out in agony at the hypocritical unfairness of his friend.

‘I swear that these decisions are going to bite me in my ass one day.’ Kazuya thinks about the chilling look he felt from Chizuru when he complimented Ruka.

A while later Chizuru reaches the top. She looks to her left and turns her head while staying stable to give Kazuya a smug smile. 

All she saw were Ruka and Kuri looking at her and pointing to her other side.

Chizuru was curious and turned around again so that she could stably look at her right side.

The moment she turned there, she got the scare of her life.

“AHH!” Kazuya’s face is no more than 2 inches away from hers and in her panic she abruptly pulls herself back which makes her lose her footing suddenly.

She closes her eyes just as she realizes that she’s about to fall, but then she feels a hand grab her waist and pull her in another direction.

She was about to sigh in relief thinking that she was saved by Kazuya but then she realized that her momentum didn’t seem to stop.

Next, she felt like she was enveloped in protective arms that hugged her tightly, this feeling of being protected and cared for strangely reminded her of her grandpa and how he used to hug her.

The next moment there’s a thump as she feels herself bounce once before they settled down. All along the ride, the protective arms stayed in their place, holding her tight and she felt very happy since she knew whose they were.

When she opened her eyes she saw the amused smiling face of Kazuya looking at her.

“What’s up airhead?” His comment infuriates her.

“You’re the airhead. Who the hell told you to jump up to my side like that? You startled me completely.” Chizuru was about to pull herself up to start scolding him correctly but his arms didn’t seem to want to let her stand up so she didn’t struggle.

“It’s not my fault for you abruptly turning around to see me. I wanted to surprise you by pulling you into my arms while we were up there.”

“How were you even going to do that?”

“That’s for me to think about.”

“See, you didn’t even have a plan. Honestly, you can be so irresponsible at times. What if we got hurt?” She poked at his chest.

“All right, let’s not fight. We’re out on a date and our friends are looking at us like a pair of exotic animals that are about to mate.” Kazuya smiled at her reaction when she realized that they were in a public place.

When they both finally got up, Kazuya realized that there were a lot of people staring at him in hostility.

“Hehe. Try not to end up beaten to death.” Chizuru giggled at his misery.

‘What the hell? How thirsty are the people here? I’m just enjoying my time with my girl. Shoo, shoo.’

Chizuru noticed that there was a single jealous glare that wasn’t pointed at Kazuya and was instead pointed at her. It was Ruka who was glaring at her in what seemed jealousy.

The moment Chizuru turned to look at her, Ruka’s face turned normal but that was enough for Chizuru to tell that Ruka was jealous of her.

‘Was his slight compliment so effective? I doubt that’s it. Forget it…’ Chizuru doesn’t pay much attention to Ruka.

“You wanna go rock climbing sometime? Like the real deal. On a mountain and everything.” Kazuya asks her from the side.

“…That sounds fun. But I don’t have much time to be free and enjoy things like this. Plus real adventure sports like that can get pretty expensive. I don’t want to leech off of you.”

“Forget about the details. Just tell me that if you had the option to go or not to go, then would you? Don’t think just tell me.”

“Yes!” She pauses, “I guess I’d like to go there sometime.”

“See, perfect! I just wanted to know what your answer would be. Leave the planning and everything to me. We’ll try it sometime.”

“I guess…” She trails off non-committally.

“It’s you next, right Ruka?”

“Uh… Yes.” She answers shyly.

‘Not as good of an actress as Chizuru. Although, why is she acting shy in the first place? …It can’t be that Kuri got a rental or something, did he?’

Kazuya dismisses the thought as he sees Kuri walk up to her and give her a hand.

He was sitting on a bench with his hands behind his head and was leaning on the wall behind the bench.

Chizuru takes a seat next to him with a bottle of water in her hand.

“Hah… This was fun. We should do something like this again sometime.”

“I’ll take you for real rock climbing when we get some free time. But for now, can you give me some water?” He turns his head to the side while still leaning on his hands behind it.

“Here.” Chizuru holds out the bottle to him.

“My hands are occupied.”

Chizuru feels like punching his innocent-looking face.

“You don’t leave any damn scope in taking advantage of me do you?” Chizuru sighs and brings the bottle close to his mouth, helping him drink.

Kazuya felt blissful as he was being fed by this beautiful girl.

Their forced flirty moment is interrupted by Ruka.

“Hey, Chizuru-san. Let’s go to the bathroom.”

‘How rude. Is she jealous of me and Chizuru, or something?’ Kazuya thinks inside as Chizuru puts the water bottle on the bench beside him.

“Sure Ruka.” She got up and followed Ruka to the bathroom.

‘I’m getting an ominous feeling…’ Kazuya thinks as he watches two amazing beauties walk side by side.

‘God, I suck for wanting to have a threesome with the both of them…’

“Yo, Kuri. Let’s go again.” Kazuya proceeds to whoop Kuri’s ass in wall climbing.

“I like exercising a lot, you know? What about you, Ruka?”

“I’m not a big fan.” Ruka stops walking as Chizuru walks a few steps ahead of her before turning back.

“Ruka?”

“You’re one of those rental girlfriends, aren’t you?”

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

I'll do a 5 Chapter mass release when I reach 50 patrons.

74