Chapter 0039: Two for One (2/3) *
2.7k 5 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Shush~” He put two of his fingers over her lips, then he pushed them through her lips, making her suck on his fingers.

“You’re my good girl, right?” He gave her a gentle expression.

As if her vigor was renewed, she nodded happily while sucking in his fingers.

“You know what to do.” Kazuya pulled himself back to lean against the headboard of the bed and brought his cock in front of Mami’s face, who was on all fours on the bed.

She was getting into position to suck him off in front of him but he stopped her.

“Like this, from my side. I want my hands to reach your sexy ass.” He gestured to her that he wants her to suck him from his side so that he can access her holes with his fingers.

Mami, like the obedient girl that she was when with him, obeyed him and crawled to his cock from his right side.

Even though her breasts weren’t huge, they were still enough to mesmerize Kazuya as they swayed around while she was crawling.

Her face had an erotic expression as if she couldn’t wait for him to tell her what to do next.

He brought a hand over her head, guided her mouth to his cock, and said, “Suck.”

She eagerly obeyed his order and enveloped his cock in her mouth. At least the part that she could. She was nowhere near experienced enough to be able to completely deepthroat his 9-inch cock, for now.

But Kazuya had all the time in the world to make sure she knew how to serve him well.

She was sucking the part of his cock that she could and using her slender hand for the rest of it.

One of Kazuya’s hands was on the top of her head, guiding her mouth at slight angles and improving his experience.

He brought his free hand to her butt, still covered by her panties.

“Can’t have these blocking us now, can we?” Kazuya brought them down to her knees, which were bent on the bed.

He then caressed her bare butt and squeezed one of her ass cheeks.

He could already see a tiny wet patch forming on the bedsheet due to her dripping juices.

He brought his hand lower and close to her pussy, not touching it but feeling around it.

Mami moaned lightly, making muffled noises that made her throat vibrate, giving immense pleasure to Kazuya.

“That’s it Mami, keep going.” He brought two of his fingers to her wet pussy and lightly rubbed her there.

This was the first time that Kazuya was directly touching her pussy with his hands and Mami was feeling ecstatic with just his touch as he teased her folds.

“Mhmm~” Her moans were still muffled.

When he felt that his fingers were sufficiently lubed up he brought them to a different hole and lightly pushed his index finger into that hole.

Mami’s reaction was completely expected by him. She moaned at the sudden intrusion into her asshole and slightly panicked, trying to pull back her head from his cock.

But Kazuya’s hand didn’t budge, keeping her mouth enveloped around his cock.

“Keep going, Mami. Don’t worry about anything and just enjoy these feelings.”

Although Kazuya was taking advantage of her praise fetish, he kept it to a minimum, wanting to make sure that it stayed effective.

As one of his fingers explored her puckered asshole, his thumb brought its attention back to her pussy, rubbing it gently.

When he felt that her asshole was easily able to accept one of his fingers, he changed the angle of his hand, bringing his thumb to penetrate her ass while using his fingers on her pussy.

Mami was constantly moaning at these unfamiliar sensations but since they felt good, she focused on the cock in her mouth, trying to take it deeper. Kazuya felt immense pleasure from Mami’s actions. He was getting close to his climax.

After exploring her slit for a bit, Kazuya found her clit and lightly rubbed it with his fingers that had been lubed up by her juices. The moment he rubbed her clit, he also completely pushed his thumb within Mami’s asshole.

With the mixture of contrasting sensations that Mami was feeling she climaxed and tried to scream due to the extreme pleasure but the cock in her mouth blocked any chance of that. All she ended up doing was to convulse in her spot while giving Kazuya immense pleasure.

Her actions also tipped Kazuya off the edge so he started filling her mouth with his cum.

Mami may be overwhelmed with the pleasure right now, but she was still conscious enough to lightly pump Kazuya’s cock and drink his cum so that it doesn’t fall on the bed.

She does that job well, having done it a few times already.

Finally, after they come down from their orgasm high, Kazuya doesn’t say anything and pulls Mami’s sweaty body into his arms before lying down on the bed.

Mami was a little sad that he didn’t praise her for not dropping any cum but didn’t mind since she knew that he wouldn’t be praising her for every little thing.

She leaned her head on his chest and calmed down while listening to his rhythmic heartbeat.

He ran his hands through her silky hair and asked her absent-mindedly, “Why do you keep your hair short? I think you’d look good with long hair.”

She doesn’t say anything for a bit, “…I’ve sported this hairstyle ever since I was in middle school. One day… my dad brought me to get my hair cut short… I only remember some glimpses of that day. I remember his smile when he told me that I looked beautiful. So I just kept it that way ever since. I guess I never realized but I preferred having short hair over time.”

‘Shit, talk about influencing a kid way too much. How much did you starve her for praise for her to keep the same hair since middle school just because you said she looked good? Let’s not open up that can of worms for now.’

“I see…” Kazuya took a bit of a pause to let her know that he acknowledged her story before saying, “You could try to change it sometime. If you want, that is.”

She doesn’t say anything.

“What do you think about a threesome? Like with another girl.”

That gets a reaction out of her. She turns her face up to look at him with lifeless eyes, “Kazu-kun…”

He smiles widely since this is the first time she’s shown him her yandere personality directly.

‘It’s like she has a split personality. So cool… It’s like two girls in one.’ He might not be completely sane after all.

Then again, he wanted to make a yandere girl share him with other girls. That’s insanity if nothing else.

His reaction was unexpected for even the cold-looking girl since every time she wears this expression, people avoid her like the plague.

He flips them on the bed and brings her under him.

With a loving look on his face, he lightly rubs her face with the back of his hand.

“So beautiful…” He kissed her forehead and said, “I’ve been waiting for you to show yourself to me.”

Her expression doesn’t change and her eyes are still cold and lifeless but Kazuya notices a tint of red on her cheek. Her lifeless eyes seemed like they were obsessed with him.

With an equally obsessive look on his face as Mami, he looks into her eyes and says, “I’ll make you mine, too.”

That’s when her eyes change back to normal.

“Kazu-kun?” Mami is confused about her current position since she was just lying on top of him with his arms wrapped around him.

‘Interesting. So the yandere knows all and sees all but the girly damsel doesn’t know what the yandere does.’

“You’re amazing Mami.” He caressed the side of her face in the same way with a gentle look on his face this time.

“W-What?” She is confused by Kazuya’s words.

“Don’t sweat it. For now though… Round two?” He looks into her eyes with a suggestive look.

“Sure.” She agrees pretty quickly since she wants to feel the same way again.

‘I’ve tried masturbating so many times in the last three months, but none of it even comes close to what I feel with him…’

“Great, for this one I’ll take a position that’ll help you take in more of my cock into your mouth. I want you to lie down on your back and let your head hang from the side of the bed.”

Mami followed his instructions and took her spot while Kazuya got off the bed and stood in front of Mami’s face.

He didn’t know if it was by design of the bed or what, but his cock was right in front of her face, which made him glad since he would’ve had to bend his legs otherwise.

‘Talk about a high bed.’

He lightly slapped her cheek with his cock, smearing the leftover cum and saliva on her face.

“Mami, I want to use something that would help out with what I’m about to do.”

“What is it Kazu-kun?”

“Do you trust me Mami?”

“Of course I do Kazu-kun. I trust you with everything.”

‘Damn girl, lay down on the drama. Whatever… at least she accepted, now she won’t be able to bite my cock.’

He opened his drawer on the nightstand and brought out a gag. A ring gag to be precise. Made to keep her mouth open and ready for blowjobs.

“Open your mouth.” She obeys and opens her mouth to let him put the ring gag into her mouth and tightens the strap at the back of her head.

“Take it in,” He pointed his cock at her mouth and pushed it in. His balls were close to her nose, and she was able to smell them.

He started going slow, wanting to let her get used to the new position.

The gag was a very unfamiliar experience for her. She was used to being in control of her mouth whenever she gave him a blowjob.

Now though, she felt like she had lost another aspect of control over herself.

Meanwhile, his hands were busy playing with her lovely tits. He loved Mami’s reaction whenever he flicked her nipples or pinched them so he did it every once in a while.

‘Time to bring out her inner yandere.’

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

I'll do a 5 Chapter mass release when I reach 50 patrons.

67