Chapter 0090: Final Scene
898 6 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the duo got back to Tokyo, they spent a day resting.

It was almost the end of the stipulated time of the shooting and they were left with only one last major arc and three days to shoot it. It would only be two days since Kazuya and Chizuru spent one day resting.

The crew had gotten quite a bit of free time so Kazuya left for their destination as soon as everyone was ready.

“What’s the scene? You haven’t even shown me the script…” Chizuru had been pestering him about the scene.

“It’s a surprise. If I tell you beforehand, it won’t really be a surprise anymore, will it?”

“But but but…” She was really curious. Like a cat.

‘I’m just glad that Ruka had nothing to do in this scene. She would’ve probably blown up if she knew what I’m planning.’

“No buts. It’s a surprise and it’s going to stay a surprise till we get there.”

“What about the prep though?”

“We have two days, that’s more than enough time to prepare your lines and everything.”

“You really won’t tell me?”

“Nope.”

“Not even now?” She asked sultrily as she pulled Kazuya’s hand that was wrapped around her shoulder to her boob.

“I’m getting tempted…” Kazuya led her on.

They were both in a private cabin so there wasn’t anyone else to disturb them.

Getting his idea, she led his hand to go under her shirt and cup her bra-covered tits.

An hour later, they walked out of the cabin. Kazuya had a wide smile of victory on his face while Chizuru was pouting. Both their hair and clothes were slightly messy, conveying their own story.

“You’re sleeping on the couch when we get to the hotel…” She looked at him with her cat eyes.

“I don’t think I am.” He said in a sing-song voice.

“Asshole…” She was mad since he led her on with that secret, and didn’t even tell her after they did it.

“Hey, trust me. You’ll be happy that I kept it a surprise and you’ll absolutely love it.” He tried to appease her.

“Whatever… We’ll know after we get there. For now, though, I’m hungry.”

“I’ll get them to bring our meals to the cabin, you can wait in there.”

At the hotel where the entire crew was staying.

“You’re not even going to bring me to the set?”

“I have to check if the preparations are complete. I can’t show you an incomplete surprise now, can I?”

“I don’t care. I’m coming with you. Even if I have to sneak into the trunk of the car, I will be coming with.”

“Honestly, that’s not a bad idea. I could tie you up and stuff you in the trunk of the car. It’ll be perfect.”

“What the hell’s wrong with you? I don’t actually want to be stuffed in the trunk of the car.”

“Hey, you’re the one who suggested it.”

“I’m gonna bite you.” She bit him.

Kazuya was left with a confused expression as Chizuru bit his hand.

A few seconds later.

“Sure, you can come. Just stop sucking on my hand. We don’t have the time for a quickie.” He tried to shake her off.

She let go with an expression of pride. 

“I win.”

“Sure you did, babe.” He said sardonically.

They both got ready and left the hotel with the entire crew.

About half an hour later.

“Here, wear this.” Kazuya discretely took out an eye mask from his inventory and put it over Chizuru’s eyes.

“Hey!” She tried to bring her hands to her eyes to get rid of the mask.

“Nope.” He held her hands down.

“Kazuyaaa~”

“I’ll let you see it when we get there. For now, though, I need you to not see anything.”

“Fine.” 

‘It’s just a few minutes anyway.’ She convinced herself.

Kazuya was holding her hand and had an idea about the anticipation that was building inside her.

He thought about the talk that he had had with grandma Sayuri recently.

(Flashback)

“Are you sure you’ll be able to join us?”

“Of course. It’s just sitting in front of the computer while lying on the bed. There’s no issue.”

“Just to confirm… It was a semi-Shinto-style ceremony, right?”

“Yes, Neither of us was a stickler for tradition so we had quite a few elements different from tradition. Did you find the dress at my house?”

“I found it. I have to say, it looks amazing. Chizuru will probably love it.”

“Of course. Who do you think chose it?”

“Great, I’ll make sure that you can witness the entire thing. I won’t let you down.” He said.

“That’s good. I know that as much as she hides it from me, she is devastated inside. At least, this will prevent her from feeling regret later on…”

“I know grandma.” Kazuya smiled.

“You really are so thoughtful, aren’t you…”

“Of course. I would hate for her to have any sort of regret later down the line. I know that I can’t completely mitigate all her future regrets, so I can only try my best to take care of everything…”

“She’s lucky to have found you.” Grandma Sayuri had nothing but well wishes for both Kazuya and Chizuru.

(Flashback End)

Kazuya noticed the silhouette of the castle in the distance and was excited about this final act.

They came to the entrance of the castle.

‘Yeah… it’s ready.’

“Let’s go out, honey. Everything’s ready…”

Kazuya led Chizuru out of the car.

“Can I take off the blindfold now?”

“So impatient.” Kazuya took off the eye mask from her head.

Chizuru blinked a few times to get used to the bright lights and squinted her eyes.

“Oh my god…” She covered her mouth when she saw the amazing sight before her.

In front of her was a huge open yard that led to the huge castle along with a pristine white carpet draped on the ground leading inside the castle.

The interior was visible from the outside since the entrance was really huge. 

She saw the Shinto-style shrine along with the preparations made for many different ceremonies.

It wasn’t a completely traditional Shinto set-up and had some aspects of a Christain wedding hall.

There was an aisle that led to the shrine, with what seemed like an altar for the priest to officiate their union.

“What is…” She was in disbelief at the situation and wasn’t able to form any coherent words.

“This is the surprise. We’ll be enacting your grandparents’ wedding. You’ll be playing grandma Sayuri and I’ll be playing your grandpa. I even got the dress that she wore on the day of her wedding from her.”

“I…I…” She was speechless for quite a while.

“You’re… amazing…” She had literal stars in her eyes as she looked at the decorations in the venue.

After a few more seconds, Chizuru felt her eyes getting misty. She desperately wiped her eyes, not wanting to lose sight of the grand venue in front of her.

“Shush…” She felt Kazuya’s warm arms wrap around her as he wiped her tears.

“If… If only… G-Grandma…”

“Don’t worry. She will be witnessing the entire ceremony from her hospital bedroom. I’ve already prepared for everything…” His voice was soothing.

“Waaa~” She buried her face into his chest and cried for quite a while.

“Shush…” He lightly rubbed her back, calming her down.

“You’re… the besht… boyfriend anyone… coulf afk for…” She said unclearly after calming down a few minutes later.

”I know babe…” His narcissism may just get him killed one day.

“How is grandma going to…”

“I’m going to video call her and place the tablet at a good spot in the alter so that she can witness the complete scene of the wedding from the best spot.”

“What would I do without you?”

“Crash and Burn?” Kazuya smirked.

“Humph…” She pinched his waist.

“Hey! What did I tell you about this kind of domestic abuse?” Kazuya grabbed her hand and stopped her.

“You don’t mind it as long as I make a cute face for you?” She looked at him with big eyes and an expression that infatuated Kazuya.

“I never said that… But I’ll forgive you this one time since you look so cute.” Kazuya gently kissed her lips.

“Thank you… Really. You’re the best…” She tightly hugged him and buried her face in his chest.

“I told you… You don’t have to thank me for this kind of stuff. If I don’t provide the best for my girl, then who am I going to do it for?”

“I know but I don’t want to take you for granted.”

“Then don’t say thank you. If you want to show your gratitude, do it in other ways. preferably when it’s just the two of us. Just so you know, I’m into a lot of freaky stuff.”

“Yeah…?” She looked at him provocatively.

As they were lost in their own world, someone ruined their moment.

“Ahem. Ahem… Sir, we should really get going.” It was their new intern, the 9th one. She seemed to be a bit more competent than the rest. 

Her name was Asuna Yuuki, a chestnut blonde with hazel eyes.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

I'll do a 5 Chapter mass release when I reach 50 patrons.

38