Chapter 0096: Date with the Yandere
1.1k 5 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Click*

Kazuya opened the door to Mami’s apartment with his key. Chizuru was swamped today, busy with the promotions of the movie with Mini and Ruka. So, Kazuya was free and he decided to take Mami out on a date. 

“Mami?” Kazuya called out.

She didn’t respond.

Kazuya felt that Mami was in her bedroom through the seal so he walked there assuming that she was asleep.

He walked in and saw his lovely pet sprawled on the bed in a deep sleep. She was wearing pajamas but just the lower part. Her torso was bare except for the bra.

Kazuya spent some time admiring the sweet and innocent expression on her defenseless face.

’She really does look like an angel… If her childhood was different, she might actually have been like an angel instead of the bitter manipulative girl that she turned herself into.

He ran his fingers through her hair with a gentle smile on his face.

“Mami… Wake up…”

“Kazu-kun? Come to bed…” Mami didn’t let him say anything and wrapped her hand around his arm, trying to pull him to bed.

Kazuya decided to indulge her and got into bed with her. She was still half asleep and was only working on instinct.

He wrapped his arms around her lithe frame and pulled her close to his chest.

Mami used his arm as a pillow and snuggled with him. Kazuya’s other hand naturally went to her butt.

“Hey, Mami…” His voice was gentle.

“Mhm?”

“Wanna go out?”

“Hm?” She was confused by his words.

“Do you want to go out on a date with me?”

“Really?” All traces of sleep vanished from her eyes and she looked at him with bright blue eyes that were filled with excitement.

Seeing her excitement, Kazuya felt a little heartache. He realized that he was also starving her for affection.

He controlled her physical pleasure while making her feel good and everything, but he never did anything to make her feel good emotionally and that’s something he wanted to fix.

‘I guess I don’t just want to own her as some object, huh…’ Kazuya realized that in some twisted way, he really did like Mami.

“Really. I want to take you on a date. We’ll go to Disneyland. You can cling to me while I take you on terrifying rollercoasters. What do you say?”

“I really like that idea Kazu-kun…” She couldn’t help but give him a kiss on his lips.

Feeling pure happiness radiating from Mami, Kazuya felt bad again and resolved to treat Mami better in the future.

Kazuya wasn’t going to mope around and act guilty for his previous actions. But he would treat Mami with more love from now on.

“Great. Get ready. Wear that black-striped top that you bought recently. I liked seeing you in that.”

“Of course, Kazu-kun…” She was happy with him complimenting her outfit choice.

“Let’s take a shower…” He picked her up and got off of the bed.

“Kyaa!” She was startled at his sudden action and shrieked.

“I can go myself… Kazu-kun…”

“And not let me play with my lovely pet? Impossible.” He looked at her with a loving look.

“Kazu-kun…”

By the time they got to the shower, both of them were completely naked. Though, Mami still had her bra harness and the belly chain.

Kazuya thoroughly cleaned her up and even made her cum with his fingers once. At this point, Mami was used to only having Kazuya pleasure her. She didn’t have any other option anyway.

After that, they both got ready for their date.

Mami wore the top that Kazuya asked her to and wore matching black stilettos for the date.

Kazuya went up to his penthouse to change too.

He’d told her to meet him in his garage after she was ready. He was going to take her on a drive to Disneyland.

He’d already booked their tickets a few days ago, knowing that everyone else would be busy with the promotions of the movie.

Kazuya was waiting in the garage, leaning at the side of his car while waiting for Mami when he heard the ding sound of the elevator.

The doors opened and Mami strutted out happily.

His eyes never left her while she walked to him and stopped right in front of him.

“You look beautiful, Mami.” Kazuya held the side of her face and brought her in for a light kiss.

“Mhh~ Thanks, Kazu-kun.”

“Let’s fix this, shall we?” Kazuya touched the bra strap that was visible on her bare shoulders and it receded back into the bra, turning it into a strapless one.

Although it didn’t look bad with the top that left her shoulders bare, there was a slight dissonance with the strap being there. Now that it was hidden, everything seemed perfect.

“Honestly, Kazu-kun… Where did you even get this thing? It’s crazy.” Mami was flabbergasted at how functional this thing was.

She’d tried quite a few things with her chastity underwear but not one attempt of hers came to fruition. But with Kazuya, it was so malleable that it seemed like a part of him.

She wasn’t that far from the truth when she thought that it was a part of him. In a way, it was connected to him.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?”

“I-It’s not for that reason. By now I don’t really mind this… It is kinda hot if I’m being honest…” She felt herself blush at her admittance.

“Yeah?” Kazuya smirked and held her waist, bringing her close to him.

He covered her lips with hers in a passionate kiss and slipped his hand under her top, reaching her covered tits.

He willed the bra to let only her nipples free and pinched them.

“Mmm~” Mami moaned at his action.

When he felt that she was aroused enough and her nipples were erect enough, Kazuya pulled his hand back from her tits and let her go.

“Let’s get going.” He opened the passenger door for Mami.

Mami smiled at him and took a seat.

Kazuya went into the car and started it.

Mami was looking into the mirror while fixing her slightly messed up clothes when she realized something.

“K-Kazu-kun…”

“Hm? What’s up?” He asked innocently.

“M-My nipples… they’re visible…” Mami was embarrassed when talking about this. Especially since she had to ask him to fix it.

“So?”

“C-Can you close up the bra…”

“Hmm… Can I? That’s a good question.”

“Please, Kazu-kun… Don’t bully me…” She pleaded to him while acting pitifully.

 Kazuya looked at her chest and noticed the outline of her erect nipples that seemed to be poking holes into her top.

He couldn’t resist the urge to bring his free hand over her chest and give her a pinch.

“Ahh~ Kazu-kun!” She slapped his hand away.

“What? You look too sexy, I couldn’t resist myself.” He had an infuriating smirk on his face

“Please…” She could only plead with him.

“Fine… You’re no fun.” Kazuya closed her bra back up.

When Mami noticed that her nipples seemed to stop poking through her top even though they were completely erect, she heaved a sigh of relief.

“Thank you, Kazu-kun…”

“I’d rather that you thank me in another way. It’s a long drive anyway…” He wasn’t going to leave any chance to take advantage of Mami.

She was slightly confused when she heard his words, but seeing him gesture his hand toward his pants, she realized what he wanted.

“You sure? You’re driving, I don’t want to distract you.”

“It’s fine. This is every guy’s dream, trust me.”

“If you say so…” Mami didn’t really mind. She quite liked sucking him off. It gave her a unique sense of pleasure, different from sex but still pretty good.

She unzipped his pants and brought out his flaccid cock, giving it a few pumps to get it erect.

Kazuya was having quite a bit of fun today. And when he felt Mami’s mouth envelop his member, he shuddered in pleasure. It was amazing how Mami got so good at blowjobs so quickly.

He drove to Disneyland without a care in the world as his pet sucked him off.

‘God… this is the life… I hope this never changes.’ Kazuya had a feeling that this peace might not last the existence of his system clearly meant something. Kazuya just didn’t know what, so he was going to enjoy his life until, whatever is going to happen happened.

Mami was going slow, not really intent on making him cum quickly. After all, they would take quite some time to get there. She just enjoyed sucking and licking his cock like it was her favorite lollipop.

Kazuya was playing with her hair as she was sucking his cock, twirling it around, caressing her scalp, and enjoying the drive.

About half an hour later, Kazuya finally blew his load into her mouth. She didn’t let a single drop spill and drank everything.

“How was I?” 

“Phenomenal. And perfectly timed. We’re almost there.” They were about 10 minutes away from Disneyland.

“Of course. You’ve made me sit under that desk of yours to suck you off so many times. I know every inch of your dick and how to make you cum in the optimal amount of time.” Mami was weirdly proud when she said that.

“Well… whatever makes you tick.”

They spent the rest of the ride talking.

Going into Disneyland, Both of them had quite a bit of fun while enjoying each other’s company.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

31