Chapter 0104: Threesome?
1.8k 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ruka didn’t say much and was quiet for most of the ride. She was sitting on the side with her head leaning on the window, watching the cars go by.

Kazuya had his hand on Chizuru’s thigh as they talked.

“What do you think?”

“…I can’t say that I hate it… It’s a different experience, for sure. I’m not sure whether it’s a good one or not though… So, there’s that.”

Kazuya held her hand and squeezed it, conveying his supportive feelings.

“Ruka? Everything okay?” Kazuya noticed in the rear-view mirror that Ruka was lost in thought and asked her.

“Hm? What?”

“Everything okay?”

“Yeah. I was just thinking something…”

‘Fucking 90 points! This is crazy.’ Ruka didn’t know what she was feeling but she knew that she couldn’t let go of Kazuya. 

“Come here. Talk to us. Do you like a certain type of cuisine?”

“Anything works for me really…”

“Where are we going?” Chizuru chimed in.

“It’s a Thai restaurant. The food is pretty good there.”

“Oh! Do they have Pad Thai? I love it…” Ruka asked suddenly when she heard that it was a Thai restaurant that they were going to.

“Yeah, they do. I haven’t tried it personally, but I’ve seen the reviews, they’re pretty good.” Kazuya told Ruka.

“I’ve never tried Thai food…” Chizuru said.

“You’ll love it.” Kazuya was confident in his knowledge of what his girlfriend liked to eat.

They had a fun conversation throughout the ride, they got to know a few things about Ruka.

“Hey Ruka, can you take off that ribbon? I’ve never seen you without it.” Chizuru was curious about Ruka’s hair.

“No! My hair looks puffy without it.” Ruka was strangely defensive about the ribbon.

“It’s fine, we’re the only people in the car. Maybe I’ll like your hair without the ribbon.” Kazuya chimed in support of Chizuru’s statement since he was also curious about Ruka’s hair.

“Not gonna!” She shook her head.

“It’s two against one Ruka… I can have Kazuya hold you down and take off your ribbon forcefully.” Chizuru decided to playfully threaten Ruka.

“You wouldn’t dare…”

“I certainly would. And I think he would support me, right babe?” Chizuru gave Kazuya a look.

Kazuya’s mind alternated between Chizuru and Ruka for a few seconds before he made his decision.

“I agree with Chizuru here, Ruka. Seeing you vehemently refuse, I’m very curious about it now.”

“Y-You two are ganging up on me…”

“That we are… Now are you going to do it yourself or do we have to force you?”

“Fine… You two are such bullies…” Ruka grumbled as she began to take off her ribbon.

Kazuya decided to give her his full attention and stopped the car at the side.

“W-Why are you stopping?”

“I’m not going to miss this…”

“It’s just a damn ribbon. Why are you both so excited about this?”

“The reason is that you’re resisting it. If you were nonchalant about it, we wouldn’t have cared. But you’re the one who’s made it a big deal.” Chizuru explained it to her.

“I’m the reason?”

“Yep.”

Ruka couldn’t help but sigh at the weird situation.

“Whatever…” She opened up the ribbon and let her hair free.

The length of her hair was still the same but they understood that the real reason that she wears the ribbon is that her hair forms a voluminous bob-cut style without it.

The ribbon keeps her hair tamed and organized.

“You look good, Ruka… Honestly.” Kazuya gave her a little compliment so that she feels more confident about her hair.

“I agree…” Although jealous when she heard Kazuya compliment Ruka, Chizuru understood his reasons for it and didn’t say anything.

‘I’ll take revenge later…’ Chizuru decided in her heart.

“Thank you… Now that you’ve seen it. I’ll put it back on.” Ruka started the process of tying her hair again.

“Crap… Chizuru-san, do you have a mirror? I seem to have forgotten mine.” Ruka was embarrassed when she couldn’t find her hand mirror in her bag.

“Yeah, sure… Here you go, Ruka.” Chizuru handed her the mirror.

‘I could’ve helped Ruka tie her hair differently… On the other hand, I’ll do that when I’m not out with Chizuru…’

Kazuya had quite the immaculate haircare knowledge. It also included countless styles for styling hair.

He’d practiced quite a few very good styles on Chizuru’s hair and was very proud of himself.

She’d even worn the styles he’d shown her to college quite a few times.

He started the car again and they went on their merry way. Now the atmosphere in the car was much more harmonious.

At the restaurant.

Kazuya had gotten the three of them had gotten a private room. The ambiance was pretty romantic

He was sitting with Chizuru while Ruka was sitting across from him.

“You didn’t need to get a private room.”

“I thought that it would be more comfortable for us when there’s no one around.”

“Well, I do like the peace and quiet.” Ruka was happy with the private room.

“See?”

“I guess I can’t deny that.” Chizuru shrugged her shoulders.

They called the waiter and ordered for themselves.

They dug into the food as soon as it arrived. Everyone was pretty hungry.

“Mmm~ This is amazing.” Ruka moaned at the amazing bite that was filled with flavor.

“Try this…” Chizuru held up her second bite in front of Kazuya.

Seeing Chizuru’s actions, Ruka also perked up.

“It’s good…” Kazuya tried it.

Next up, it was Ruka’s turn to try the same thing.

“Kazuya-kun, me too…”

“It’s good, Ruka…” He smiled at her.

Since Ruka didn’t have any issue with sharing her chopsticks with him, he didn’t mention it either.

Kazuya reciprocated his girls’ actions and fed them each a bite of his own dish too.

As they were eating, at some point, Kazuya felt a foot start to go up his leg.

He was accurately able to tell from the angle that it approached that it was Ruka who was doing it.

He gave her a look.

She smiled innocently at him.

‘Well, if you want to play it like that…’ Kazuya wasn’t going to do else.

She wanted to play footsies with him and he was completely willing to oblige her.

On the other hand, Chizuru seemed to have noticed the looks going on between Ruka and her lover and felt slightly stimulated.

She went for her own route of seduction and was much more direct.

Her free hand went to Kazuya’s thigh and started teasing him.

‘Is this heaven…’ Facing the seduction of these two girls, Kazuya was overwhelmed with elation.

‘Nah… heaven was in the movie theatre…’ Kazuya still remembered the amazing feeling of touching both these girls at the same time.

‘At this point, I’ve already ascended to become a god…’

Kazuya was thinking weird things but that didn’t change anything. He was acting perfectly nonchalantly while giving the slightest reactions to show the girls that their efforts were bearing fruit.

With this hot and sexy atmosphere, they barely finished their food.

“Let’s get going.”

After the amazing time he’d had, Kazuya was in need of a whole lot of release.

In the car, he dropped a question that swept both Chizuru and Ruka by surprise.

“So, Ruka… Do you want to come home with us? Or should I drop you at your home?” Kazuya knew the implications of what he was suggesting and he still did it.

‘At worst Ruka refuses and I drop her home, but on the other hand…’

The best-case scenario for this situation was too enticing for Kazuya to not at least give it a try.

“Umm…” Ruka got flustered at the sudden question. She fully understood the implications of what Kazuya was suggesting and got flushed.

Chizuru wasn’t doing any better as she was also vividly imagining the scenario that would occur if they actually brought Ruka home.

Somehow, she didn’t find it in herself to get mad at Kazuya for inviting Ruka.

‘If, it’s her then…’ She felt like she was coming to accept Ruka.

Maybe not as a part of the relationship that she and Kazuya shared, but at least as a friend.

She shook her head and got those weird thoughts out of her head and looked at Ruka with curious eyes. She also wanted to know her answer.

If Ruka agreed, Chizuru would be slightly disappointed in her and would put her foot down to refuse. It was just the first date, if Ruka would be willing to do this on the first date, then Chizuru wouldn’t even agree to the birthday date, let alone anything else.

Ruka felt like she was under a lot of pressure when she saw both Kazuya and Chizuru look at her.

She looked to Chizuru to get some sort of hint about what to do, but Chizuru’s expression didn’t convey anything.

Ruka knew that she would have to decide everything herself.

Kazuya was blissfully oblivious that his question had caused such a huge chain reaction in both the girls.

He was just shooting his shot. If Ruka refused, then that’s that.

‘But if she agrees then…’

After quite a bit of time contemplating Ruka seemed to have decided.

“…You can just drop me at my house, Kazuya-san… Here’s the address.” Ruka gave Kazuya her home address where she lived with her parents.

“All righty…” Ruka’s answer didn’t bother Kazuya and he drove to the address that she told him.

Chizuru looked at Ruka and gave a satisfied nod at her answer. Chizuru approved of Ruka’s answer.

‘I guess there’s going to be quite a few similar tests that I have to go through with Chizuru to really get accepted by her…’ 

Ruka thought that this question was an elaborate scheme that had been set up by Kazuya and Chizuru to test her.

She didn’t mind and felt even more motivated to become someone similar to Chizuru in Kazuya’s heart.

***

A/N: Is the chapter title clickbait? No! The question mark is there for a reason. And I did introduce the idea of the threesome in the chapter. As far as I’m concerned, there’s no clickbait.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

26