Chapter 3
588 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't know what the hell is going on.

-soo... soo...

once I open my eyes, what I see in front of my eyes is the familiar phone ringing an alarm, placed at the table. Making a loud sound that is irritating to those who like to sleep, it was vibrating at the same time and I had no choice but to grab it and turn off the alarm.

I felt the heaviness of my body, I thought, "am I sick?"

which made me frown, but it isn't.

but what greeted my pair of eyes that completely awaken me is a person who was soundly sleeping peacefully.

"What...?"

I pulled away the quilt and so her.

"the..."

there, the disheveled silver hair of the familiar person; that sends a pleasant scent to my nose.

last night she was wearing a large coat that contrasted her height but now, she was only wearing a plain white sleeveless top and a plain black skirt.

she was sleeping peacefully at the top of me; as if I were some kind of an expensive bed or a pillow and embracing the body not allowing me to let go, which is me.

her head resting on my chest, I could do nothing but stare.

"...f*ck?"

most men, if a beautiful person was at the top of them, or they were placed in the same situation as mine.

they would probably have indecent thoughts, or some will panic about what was happening, or push away the woman around the bed. or do something due to lust.

but.

me being as me.

I bumped her head with my fist to wake up this sleeping magician.

or so, I would think.

if I do that, I'll die.

and I don't want to die yet.

I gently shake her to wake this magician who is blocking me to stand up.

"hey... wake up... wake up, it's time to go to school... wait, Miss Magician wake up will you?"

Miss Magician made a light movement, her beautiful eyelashes quivered, and her eyes slowly opened; her beautiful pair of red eyes stared at me full of sleepiness, she rubbed her eyes before saying.

"...Good morning..."

then buried her face in my chest, I can feel her breathing on my chest and I could not help but blush.

'I'm still a man after all.'

this situation is no good, so without her consent, I gently pulled her away from me, finally escaping from her unbelievable grasp despite how small she was, I quickly moved away from the bed, I look at her and worried that she might get cold so, I covered her body with the quilt which she responded by posturing herself like a sleeping baby.

'no matter what I think, isn't this cute?'

I shake my head erasing the image in my brain, then I look at the time and it was already 8:30 am, I clicked my tongue and do a simple breakfast.

I took a bath, and after finishing taking myself, I wore my work outfit, and cook a simple breakfast.

I take a frying pan, and a spatula and I add butter to the frying pan, waiting for it to melt, as the butter melted. I added the bread and waited for a second before flipping it on the other side, after finishing making buttered toasted bread, I then poured water on the frying pan, then put bacon on it, while simmering, I took four large eggs, and began to cracks the egg into the mixing bowl, and whisk it.

I added salt and msg then whisk it again, I look at the frying pan and saw there is no water anymore, that was the time I added a bit of oil and flipped the bacon side to side.

after frying the bacon, I made scrambled eggs.

toasted bread, scrambled egg, bacon, and butter.

I don't know if the sleeping magician wants coffee so, I decided to get hot water and milk powder, I blend the milk powder with the hot water and serve it at the table, while mine is black coffee.

I went to miss magician who was still sleeping.

"hey... Miss Magician, it is time for you to wake up, it is already 8:50 am, and a minute later, I'll go to my work.

".. nn... no..."

"wake up, don't make the food wait for you, they will turn cold."

"...I want to, but I can't..."

"What?"

what the hell is she thinking?

" ... I can't get out of bed..."

"what now...?"

"...these blanket accepted me as one of their own and if I leave now, I might lose their trust..."

...

without replying, I held the blanket, forcefully pulling it away from hers, Miss Magician open her eyes and frown at me but then close her eyes and turn her back against me.

I pulled her arms in an ungentle way, but it make her face towards me, however, she does not make a reaction, I use my hands to lift her, lifting her like baggage, and rest her body on my left shoulder, her upper body is on my back and her lower body is facing my front.

without speaking, I head towards the dining table, and place her on the chair, she grew in annoyance but she did not make any response, I put the glass of milk close to her, and put two buttered toasted bread, two bacon, and scrambled egg, into her plate, and a fork and spoon if she needs it.

sigh...

"Listen... please eat the food before I left, and I hope; when I get back to work, Miss magician should be no longer here, I..... are you listening?"

Miss Magician's hands clasped to each other while on the table, her head is lowered as if staring at the ground with her eyes closed.

"hey..."

I said tiredly.

"...yes?"

"How did you fall asleep while I'm talking to you?"

"I'm not sleeping, I'm praying..."

"... and what the hell are you praying?"

"that you'll stop talking and let me sleep."

she said then stop responding, she continue that posture, and I, while stun has a tick mark on my forehead.

because I was slightly pissed off, I form my palm into a fist and used it to bump her head.

"ouch!"

Miss Magician glared at me and was about to open her mouth but I quickly talk to her irritatingly.

"eat, the, fucking, food."

"late-"

"eat, the, fucking, food."

"I sa-"

"eat, the, fucking, food. or I will have to set an alarm clock every 1 minute while you sleep, a-whole-day."

she shivered at what I said, then pouted. Miss Magician took a fork and stab the buttered toasted bread angrily.

"don't make a tantrum like a child, wait you are"

"if you continue that word, your future descendant will cease to exist."

I stop talking and eat the breakfast I make, silently.

I got cold sweat there...

while were done eating, peacefully.

I quickly stand up, take all the empty plates that we use, and put them on the sink.

"Can you wash the plates? I must go now."

"mhm..."

"Thanks, but I bet, I'll do it later."

I said as I hurriedly get out, going to my work.

while on the street, I suddenly remember something that I should have to think about first in the morning.

"how the hell did I fall asleep?"

I uttered without answering my confusing question.

but that question was soon answered when I remember a certain figure in my mind, I could not help but smile and thank her later.

--------

{meanwhile}

"he's gone... huff."

Bianca, or Merlin, after seeing David walking out, quickly jumped on the bed and rolled herself with the blanket covering her body.

"Finally, we become one again, blanket......"

she said then closed her eyes peacefully, but then open them in an instant, and said in a semi-monotone voice.

"I need to pee."

Bianca stand up and went to the bathroom, after doing what she must do, she was about to jump on the bed but saw a glimpse of plates in the sink.

she pouted and listlessly went to the sink... and started washing the plate after muttering.

"...stupid David."

26