Super-Duper Gift Bag for Newbies
423 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zion was once again bamboozled by his so-called super-duper wooden throne system. What he saw inside the shack of a wooden house was a table with a half-used candle that was dimly lighting the shack and a wooden throne in the upper center of the room.

(Once again, he felt like dying.)

"System, are you playing with me? Where is the super-duper system here? All I see is a table, half-used candlelight, and your so-called throne in this shack. 

I expected it to be a grand hall made of mystic stone, with a red magical carpet and flying candlelight to give the vibe of magic and ancientness of your supremacy,

 but "

Before Zion continued, he looked at his surroundings again and sighed. 

"This is a shack wooden house, there's even a crack and some missing wood; is the wooden throne even safe to sit on?"

"...." System 

The system was literally berated by Zion's hurtful comment that he didn't stop him at all.

[Host: your words have hurt this system; I'm not a Hogwarts school castle in your mind; if you go that far, I won't give you your super-duper gift bag for newbies anymore.]

@…..@ Zion

"Ehem, System I know there is a definite reason our castle is like this, so forgive me for voicing my opinions. I just didn't expect this, so are we okay now, my lovely system? "

Zion raises his hand like a child, as if asking for money. 

Why should he be proud and prideful to the system? That won't feed him or let him survive in this dog-eat-dog world. 

His only chance for revenge and survival is the system now. That's right, the super-duper system

[pft, host, your attitude shifts quickly, or, to put it another way, turncoat, you're such a good host]

"..." 'Yes, I've been like this ever since I was on earth, but I'm not a turncoat. I won't stoop so low to be that kind of person. Hays, forget it. Let's just move on and accept these words. '

"Yes, yes, haha, so give me my super-duper gift bag already."

[TSK, what a wonderful host "..."] Ding!

Zmmnnnnnnn….

When Zion heard the vibrations around the table, he walked toward the table. What he saw were four shining items. An old ring, a monocle, a cloth bag, and three old cards. He was already giddy as he looked at the items, ready to get his hands on them. When he reaches the ring, the system prompts him with the information.

[The ring of the heart's 

An item that purifies the heart and calms one thought, restrengthen the will to fight and preventing enemies to appraise information or other outside negative influence, the ring also acts as a conduit for magical power, which restrengthens and multiply the power of the user's attacks.

In ancient records, the last owner of this item was Gilli. That's why it was also known as Gilli's ring]

For a moment, Zion stared blankly, then grew happy. Even though the prompt was short and didn't elaborate on how Gilli's ring existed, he could just ask about the howdy system later. For now, he just needed to understand the items and their uses. From the short information, he still understood a lot of things from hearing the system. He again touches the next item beside the ring of hearts.

[Monocle of the old era

An item that allows the user to use the appraisal skill, see through walls, have night vision, and record what they see and store it on records that can be used once or given to others].

[cloth purse

can hold gold or other kinds of treasure, limitless quantity, current gold, one thousand]

[old cards

The user is allowed to have three random abilities that are not related to the user: blood, and magic. 

One time used only

note to the user: if you're a thrash, you might get a junk ability.]

"…."

When Zion saw all the four prompted information, he almost got a heart attack because of the four items.

 The ring could calm his mind, enhance his thinking, and purify his dark desires to an extent. The monocle could give him good intel and an advantage in the night or with his enemies hiding in walls, but could the see-through ability of the monocle allow him to see other things as well? His ideas are already going wild as he salivates. The cloth purse is a spatial bag that allows him to put his important treasures in. Now he wouldn't need to think where to put his treasure, as the purse would now do it for him.

And lastly, the old cards. It's great, but the downside is the word junk. Does his system targeting him by adding those words into the information, his heartache as he thought of it?

[Thank me, host; not everyone can get such a fantastic, super-duper gift bag, especially a newbie like you].

'Hays, this system's rowdiness is way above my grade, tsk'

He can already imagine the system's transparent screen flying and circling above his head, laughing and teasing him. Thankfully, the real transparent blue screen didn't move. It was just his wild imagination.

(System will have a nice talk after I'm done asking you, hehe)

Continued later;)

6