Entering the first City
283 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AUU... bang 

Zion killed the dire wolf who tried to sneak attack his back as he activated his ability to a full range. 

'Maximum output force quake stomp' Bang 

Zmmmnn.... left foot vibration... crack 

As Zion planted his left feet to the ground, the dire wolf that was surrounding him was engulfed by the deep quaking and breaking of the ground, not having any chance of defending nor running because the scope of the earth's quake was almost 50.2 meters. 

The Dire wolf didn't have any chance to escape. As they were all engulfed by the ground. 

"Nope, you're not running away." 

Zion jumped high enough as he saw the alpha of the Dire-Alpha was using the falling rocks as a footing to get back to the surface. 

'Tremor fist' Zmnnn... bang... 

He punched the dire alpha in the face, sending him back to the underground he had created by the quake. 

PAK… 

"Haha...all done for two months staying in this forest, roasting a horn rabbit's, fish as a food and eating wild fruits, my suffering is finally over hahaha." 

Ding [Congratulations to the host for killing 50 dire wolves and the dire alpha. The energy has been absorbed and purified by this system. 

Beginning the transferring of purified energy to the host body.]

Ding... [Transfer successful 50,000 energy has been transferred… you are now two-star level, congratulation host.] 

Zion felt his body and senses becoming stronger and sharper, the energy becoming purer, and the star in his sea of consciousness splitting into two. This shows that he has now been promoted to two-star level. 

"Great, haha I feel the energy in my body, so this is what a two-star level of strength feels like. My skin, bones, and senses become stronger and sharper. I can even regenerate small wounds. 

But levelling up to become a higher star level is too hard. Every time I rise from a sublevel, the energy needs also multiply. Hays "

[Cheer up host, that only means you're growing stronger] 

"Your right haha, system show me my status" 

[name: Zion Freese (Altaria revoked) 

Age: 15 

Bloodline: 40% Quin (60% Altaria sealed) 

HP: 610 

Mana: 540 

Energy: 20,000/69,100 

Rank: 2 star level (0 sublevel) 

STR = 76 AGI = 74 VIT = 78 DEX = 91 INT = 96] 

"People who saw my speed of cultivation and absorption of monster core will freak out and curse me, I think.

 Years of cultivation for them are only a month's work for me."

[They will basically spike your head for cheating host] 

"Well, both of us will be spiked." 

"..." System 

He started walking out of the forest. 

For his two months of training in the forest, he accidentally found the road leading towards an unknown city, but he didn't choose to go to the city, as he knew the world has a phrase of survival of the fittest, and he would just be beat up, or even be captured by thugs to sell as a slave if they found him weak. 

So rather than going there, he first made sure he had the strength to fight back or escape the thugs at least, 

and thought that while not finished the first task before going, sacrificing a month or two was alright for him. 

He had been a scout and had learned the basic skills of a scout, so he didn't think it was difficult to live in a forest. 

Yeah, there are monsters, but so what, he came to train and level up after all this just means that it will easy to find his prey in this wide forest. 

With the monster, he can enhance his hiding, senses, and reflexes at the same time. This also makes sure he adapts to the world. 

And where could it be better to adapt once self… Damn right forest, where only the strongest survive. 

After going out of the forest, Zion immediately sprinted, showing his great speed of a two-star level as he continued to run for a few miles. He only stopped once when he felt he was at his limit before continuing again. As he neared the city, he would occasionally pass a few traveling commoners or merchants along the road. No one bothered Zion as he travelled towards the city. 

They only got a look of shock on their faces as they saw his speed that surpassed their horses' speed.

 Some tried to catch up to him, but to their dismay, their horses couldn't catch up to. 

.............

......

Upon entering the city, Zion notices the city walls are made of wood and stone. To be more specific, the woods serve as its pillars, supporting the stock stone in front of the city. It was very crudely made. 

The walls' height was about twenty-five feet tall. It was pretty high, he got to say, 

but from his knowledge of his strength, that height could be easily jumped by a one-star level warrior, mage, or spirit user.

 It doesn't have any moat to stop even ordinary invading armies from climbing it. 

He can only comment that the defense was completely lacking. 

This is his first time seeing these as real-life medieval walls and houses, after all. Even on earth, in order to preserve their thousand-year-old inheritance legacy of old houses, they need some modification in their hidden parts, to be precise, their supports, in order to maintain them. 

After observing it for a minute, he immediately left after paying two copper coins for his entry and giving a friendly nod to the guard who received his payment. 

Walking in the city made him really excited as this is now his start to discovering this world with his strength together with Gaia and his wooden throne.

(The uncrowned king discovers the world.)

........................................

Sorry for not posting new chapters; I've been depressed and needed some time to think and rest... but I'm back now

4