Night: The Attack!!
397 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Night time]

'Gaia, how many elemental attributes can a human body hold? Is Tesia strong enough to have two elemental attributes?'

Zion was lying down in one of the tents for hired warriors, as they were here to participate, the knight captain Tark assigned them their own respective task, thankfully for him, he was assigned during the day, so he wouldn't have to be on night duty during the night and could have his own rest time.

While Kain was assigned to watch the first three hours of the night. He was in the left hill position, where he would spend three hours watching in the dark with no one to talk to.

Tesia, the icy lady, was in the right wing with Gord and Baku. Remembering the two, he knows that the silent night will become lively as long as they open their mouths; they were like the comedians in this world, and he couldn't help but think that if those two were on Earth, they might be famous comedians.

"Hahaha," he laughed, thinking about the two, even though they were middle-aged men who were mischievous, talkative, and annoying like Kain, the only thing missing from Gord and Baku was that they were not battle junkies and fanatics like Kain. He didn't despise them; rather, he treated them like his earthly uncle, who had thrown him in the pool to learn to swim. The only difference was that he was thrown when he was asleep.

[Host, a person's body can have as many elements as they want as long as they have affinity for the elements.]

"You mean been born with elemental affinities already?"

[Affirmative, not everyone can have affinity, so having one affinity is already a big gift to people, allowing them to use magic, having two or higher would mean you are a genius with a capacity for higher elemental absorption, the more affinities you are born with, the faster your cultivation will be]

"Wouldn't my big brother be a genius, then?"

[Yes, he has one rare and two common elements, and he is cultivating both magic and knighthood at the same time.]

"Gaia, could you tell me about the ranks and classification of magic, warrior, because I'm still confused about this?"

[Of course, host...]

Boom." What is it?" As soon as he felt and heard the explosion, Zion stood up. "Don't tell me it's a night attack!"

"Aahh" Roar… Zion saw one soldier who had been bashed with a mace, but he didn't have time to save him because he was still processing what had happened in the camp. He saw the orcs had pig faces, furred bodies, pointy ears, and sharp fangs protruding from their mouths, and they were taller than 170 cm. Their weapons are blunts and swords, and some even carry shields like armies.

He also saw goblins, wolves, and, finally, tigers that are burning with tusks; their arrival frightened the camp because some monsters were already walking toward the destroyed walls.

AUU... a wolf saw Zion standing and staring dazedly, he thought Zion was an easy prey and ran to kill him. Roar.

When Zion saw the wolf approaching him, he took one of the daggers called courage and injected twenty mana into it, calming his mind and increasing his strength by 10%.

He rushed to the incoming wolf, sliding to the ground and slicing the wolf's left shoulder all the way to its leg in a split second, the wolf's insides protruding and blood spurting uncontrollably before the wolf slumped to the ground lifeless.

Ding [Congratulation to the host for killing one gray wolf. The energy has been absorbed and purified by the system. Do you wish to absorb the energy now?]

"No, not for now, Gaia just absorbed all the energy of the monster I killed and stored it. I will absorb all the energy once the situation is handled. I can't lose my focus now."

[Affirmative host]

Zion rushed to stop an orc from killing a soldier by blocking its blade.

Bam… TSK… He used his strength to push the orc back before looking at the soldier, whose arm was nearly severed.

"Go back and ask the healer to tend to your wounds; I'll deal with the orc."

Zion orders the wounded soldier because he knows the soldier is in no condition to fight; his arm was almost severed, and he was losing too much blood; he can see the soldier's face contorting in pain but still trying not to lose consciousness.

"thank you, sir," the soldier said as he ran slowly because he was weak; Zion couldn't help him because he knew the orc wasn't friendly enough to let his enemy help others.

He only hoped that the soldier returned safely.

Roar… Bam... ting... This was the first time Zion felt the strength of an orc because he had never fought them or seen any sign of them in the forest where he trained. He used the monocle to appraise the orc he fought, and was greatly surprised by the orc's strength and information.

[Orc warrior variant

Rank: One-star level (3 sub-levels)

Type: Humanoid

Orcs are a race of monsters with the face of a furry pig; they are not particularly intelligent, but they have twice the strength and stamina of an average human.

Variant orc: has a ten-year-old intelligence and can now learn and be blessed with twice the strength of an ordinary orc.]

"Variant, not ordinary?"

To be continued:

2