The Beginner Pack
3k 26 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Austin finished looking through all the information on the Database.

He closed the Database Menu, and soon a notification popped out in the interface informing him that he had finished "The Beginner Quest", which was completed after he inspected all the System's features.

Austin checked the Shop panel and found that he now has 100 Shopping Points and 'The Beginner Pack', so without delay, he 'clicked' on the pack in his Inventory.

_________________________

The Beginner Pack :

  • 1 Random Devil Fruit.
  • 1 Random Unique Skill.
  • 1 Random Item.
  • 1 Free ticket usable in The Supreme Conqueror Shop ( Weapons Section ).
  • 1000 Shopping Points.

_________________________

Austin sucked a cold breath and jumped with joy " What is this? Isn't this too OP for a beginner pack ?! Where is the trap ?! Wait! Don't tell me the problem lies in the random part, which may result in me getting something completely useless " Austin clicked his tongue " Tsk, I know my luck. That's entirely possible."

 

" Still, at least now, I'm 100% sure that I'm in the World of One Piece, especially with the Devil Fruits things appearing now " Austin frowned " The problem now lies in the present time. I need to know which era I'm in now."

" Hmm, let's see, I will start with the Devil Fruit " Austin smiled, thinking about many possibilities.

" Imagine if I can get the Yami Yami no Mi ( Dark-Dark fruit ). That will be really awesome! " Austin shook his head " Alright, enough of dreams, and let's return to reality."

 

Austin 'clicked' on the random Devil Fruit.

_________________________

Randomizing…
Randomization Complete.

 

Please select one from the three rewards below:

  • Zoan Type : Neko Neko no Mi , Model : Lion ( Cat-Cat Fruit , Model : Lion ).
  • Paramecia Type: Rasu Rasu no Mi ( Glass-Glass Fruit ).
  • Logia Type : Kaze Kaze no Mi ( Wind-Wind Fruit ).

_________________________

 

" Whaaaat! This is a hell of a start! A Logia Devil Fruit from the start and the Wind fruit on top of it! This's cool," Austin rubbed his hands " Since the goddess of luck is looking for me today, I shall finish this quickly before my luck runs out."
 

Austin chose the Wind-Wind Fruit and clicked on the random Unique Skills.

_________________________

Randomizing…
Randomization Complete.

 

Please select one from the three rewards below:

  • Predator Mode
  • Summoning Undead
  • Mimic

_________________________

Austin examined the Skills and started thinking about what to choose.

 

" Hmmm, not bad. The Mimic Skill is simply copying the face, the voice, and even the presence of someone. Even though it's a strong skill, I still think the first one is better." Austin glanced at the second option.

" As for the summoning of the undead, it's actually not that strong, you can only summon 10 skeletons in the beginning, and they are weak compared to the other devil fruit user. It may be helpful against ordinary soldiers, but it became utterly useless against the true powerhouses." Austin shook his head.

 

_________________________

Predator Mode: Emits an aura of dominance and supremacy two times stronger than the target enemy and weakens the enemy in the area close to the user. No matter how strong or weak the targeted being is, the pressure and murderous aura will be sensed by all those who stand within the perimeter of the user.

_________________________

After Austin finished reading the Skill description, he nodded in approval.

" This is the most useful and practical one of the three, so I would rather choose this skill!"

 

Austin chose the first Skill, 'Predator Mode', and 'clicked' on the Random Item.

_________________________

Randomizing…
Randomization Complete.

 

Please select one from the three rewards below:

  • Healing Potion ( High Quality )
  • Devil Fruit Creator ( Locked, Minimum level 60 )
  • Poison Antitode Potion ( High Quality )

_________________________

Austin chooses the second option, 'Devil Fruit Creator', without thinking or hesitation.

 

" Like Hell, I will think twice." Austin grinned " Despite being locked until I reach level 60, It's still an item that I didn't see in the Shop, and if I miss it this time, I might not be able to get it another time."

" I don't want to rely on luck in this kind of stuff, " Austin smiled, nodding his head " Even though the other two are of high quality, which is the highest grade for items, they are still available in the Shop as All I need is enough Shopping Points to buy them, unlike the second option."

" Yep, I don't regret my choice, HAHAHAHAHA! " Austin laughed happily and was in a good mood " What a f***ing Luck I have today."

 

Austin then opened The Supreme Conqueror Shop to use the free ticket and 1100 Shopping Points to buy skills, clothes, and a ship so that he could leave this Island afterward.

 

Since Austin didn't know anything about the Weapons in this World, he did the smartest thing he could think of as he scrolled to the end of the list where the most expensive weapons were and chose the last and the most expensive sword, which normally cost about 100 million Shopping Points.

Taking into consideration the exchange rate for Shopping Points to Berries, the sword would be worth at least 100 trillion Berries.

 

" Well, you can imagine this sword's superiority just from his price," Austin smirked.

 

Austin used the free ticket he got from the Beginner pack to buy this sword.

_________________________

Diablo :

Category: Sword.
Description: Unknown sword made of unknown materials created by an unknown master.
Price: 100 000 000 Shopping Points.

_________________________

 

Austin took out the sword ( Diablo ) from the Inventory and fell in love with the sword.

The sword has a mixture of elegance and savagery, and when you see the sword, all you can feel is awe.
A complete Black Sword from the blade to the handle with a grey circle in between, with the sword's sheath also black.
The sword is generally similar to the katana, but the grip is more comfortable than the katana.

 

After enjoying the sword's appearance for a while, Austin entered the Shop to fetch what he wanted. Since he had already inspected the Shop and knew what he lacked, he bought the needed skills without wasting time.

 

_________________________

You have bought the skill book " Haki " for 500 Shopping Points.
You have bought the skill book " Melee Combat Art " for 100 Shopping Points.
You have bought the skill book " Sword Art " for 100 Shopping Points.
You have bought the skill book " Rokushiki " for 70 Shopping Points.

_________________________

 

Austin then took the Devil Fruit from his Inventory, which looks like a green apple with dark green lines and symbols on it, and then ate the whole fruit at once.
Due to the fear of losing the fruit and the fact that it was his first time using something like that, Austin completely forgot about the fact that one bite was enough for the fruit's power to be transferred to his body. 

 

"Agh! sh*t, " Austin's expression distorted " I guess they didn't lie in the Anime when they said it tasted awful."

Suddenly Austin felt his body changing, and he could even feel the wind around. He smiled and tried to quickly make his hand turn to the wind like all the logia users do in the Anime. After God knows how much time passed, he finally succeeded and was overjoyed.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAH, this is it. This is the World every Fan of One Piece wishes to live in." Austin laughed happily, looking at his hand, which turned to the wind.

 

" God or whoever brought me here, thank You from the bottom of my heart " Austin smiled and looked up " this is like repayment for the way I died before."

" I have lived a whole life as a soldier, a soldier who has to obey commands, and my only comfort was waiting for every Sunday to watch that One Piece episode " Austin curled his fist and tightened " But now my time to enjoy my life has come, and I will definitely enjoy it to the fullest!"

 

Austin then utilized the skill books he brought and felt a massive load of information appearing in his head.

 

" This is really magical!" Austin exclaimed, sensing the sudden information in his head.

 

Austin examined the change in his interface, and a big smile formed on his face as a result, a smile from ear to ear.

_________________________

Character :

Host Information :
Name: Ray D Austin
Race: Human
Level: 1
Experience: 0/100

 

Stats : 
Strength: 10
Agility: 10
Stamina: 10
Charisma: 10
Available Stats Points: 0 

 

Skills : 
Detect - LVL 1 ( Max )
Melee Combat Art: LVL 1 ( 0%)
Sword Art : LVL 1 ( 0% )

Devils Fruits :
Wind-Wind Fruit: Lvl 1 ( level of Proficiency ) ( 0%) 

Rokushiki ( The Six powers ) :

  • Soru ( Shave ) : ( Locked, Minimum LVL 20 ).
  • Geppo( Moon Walk ) : ( Locked, Minimum LVL 20 ).
  • Rankyaku ( Tempest Kick ) : ( Locked, Minimum LVL 20 ).
  • Shigan ( Finger Pistole ) : ( Locked, Minimum LVL 20 ).
  • Tekkai ( Iron Body ) :( Locked, Minimum LVL 20 ).
  • Kami-e ( Paper Art ) : ( Locked, Minimum LVL 20 ).
  • Rokuogan ( Six King Gun ) : ( Locked, Minimum LVL 20 + 100% Proficiency on all the Six Powers ).

Haki :
Busoshoku Haki ( Armament Haki ) : ( Locked, Minimum LVL 40 ).
Kenbunshoku Haki ( Observation Haki ) : ( Locked, Minimum LVL 60 ).
Haoshoku Haki ( Conqueror Haki ) : ( Locked, Minimum LVL 80 ).

 

Unique Skills :
Predator Mode: LVL 1 ( 0%)

Available Skills Points : 0

 

Traits : 
Controle Emotion ( Passive )
_________________________

 

Austin closed his interface, entered the Shop, and bought a set of clothes for 25 Shopping Points. The clothes can take the properties of the wearer as well as recover from damage, and they also offer a little bit of defense without neglecting the most critical thing clothes should have. Yes, it's the appearance!

The clothes Austin brought consisted of long black pants with two pockets, a black shirt with half of its buttons opened, a black ring with red patterns on it, black boots, and a black coat, which by the way, was the same coat Luffy had in the film of One Piece 'Strong World'.

 

With Diablo ( the sword ) in the sheath and the new fantastic clothes he brought, Austin looked like a real legendary pirate.

 

Austin nodded in satisfaction " It's time to find out where I am! " He then left the cave and started exploring the Island.

 

Austin found that he was on a small island with little forest and coast, and after 2 hours of searching through the woods, Austin returned to the shore he had discovered before.
 
" Well, there's nothing here to eat, " Austin's stomach started grumbling " I need some food, so I should buy some food and water from the Shop, "

" I also need a ship to leave this Island, and I have to get a f*cking watch to know the time here! I'm getting crazy without at least knowing how much time passed. " Austin frowned, looking at the sun in the sky, not knowing how much time exactly passed.

 

Austin bought a lot of food and water for 2 Shopping Points, a quantity sufficient for a month of consumption (for 1 person). He then purchased a black wristwatch ( Rolex )

He then strolled through the Shop and brought a small Black Ship ( Lower grade ) for 43 Shopping Points.

It was a small Ship 10 meters (32'9") in length, 3 meters (9'10") in width, and 6 meters (19'8") in height. The Ship has a mast with a black sail on it and two cabins that have two small separated beds in each one of them with a table that functions both as a kitchen and a desk.
In general, it was a small vessel suitable for traveling small distances while carrying about four people maximum.

" I really like this Ship, " Austin smiled " Although small, it's still respectable and comfortable for a lone traveler, especially since I can sleep peacefully inside the cabin. "

 

Austin used 850 Shopping Points out of the original 1100 ones, which left him with only 250 Shopping Points. He bought his skills for 770 Shopping Points, a wristwatch for 10 Shopping Points, food & water for 2 Shopping Points, a set of clothes for 25 Shopping Points, and a mini-ship for 43 Shopping Points.

 

" Alright, everything is ready now. The most important thing to know is what era I'm in and where I am in the One Piece world ?! " Austin sighed " I really hope I didn't end up in the New World ( second half of the Grand Line ) or the paradise ( first half of the Grand Line ) because now I'm still weak and powerless for those places."

" When I'm strong enough, I will definitely return to this Island to uncover its secrets and know why I came here and why it was specifically me ?! " Austin took a final look at the Island he was on.

 

Austin made a promise in his heart and then got on the Ship and started his journey toward the unknown, knowing nothing about where he was and what to do next.

 

 

When Austin's Ship faded on the horizon and lost sight of the Island, a heavy fog appeared and enveloped the entire Island, and moments later, the mist faded away, leaving only the ocean.

The whole Island disappeared without leaving a single trace of its existence!

 

_________________________

( Author :

Hello, Everyone. I'm Asbarta!

I'm happy to inform you that from now on, I will start publishing a chapter every day.

I know it's a little, but it takes time to edit the chapters, and I would rather not post at all than publish something with bad quality.

Before being an author, I'm a reader as well, and I enjoy reading good quality works, so endure with me for now, and I promise you It will be worth the wait.

Finally, I thank everyone who read this chapter <3! )

79