The Bronze Island 
1.8k 10 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( Author: This is the first chapter of the Second Volume, " The East Blue's Conquest ". So enjoy <3! )

 


East Blue - The Bronze Island 

 

A small black Ship arrived and docked on the island port, and two men jumped from it. They walked toward the street and vanished into the crowd of people.

 

It took Austin and Brain a day to arrive at this Island. During the journey, Brain made sure the Ship was on track toward the Island while resting and digesting all the new knowledge he had acquired before, while Austin spent most of his time training and adjusting to his new Devil fruit.

 

Back to the present, Austin and Brain left the Ship on the Port and strolled down the streets of the port town, searching for a place where they could find some information and the latest news.

 

It didn't take them long to find a pub that served drinks and food. The pub wasn't completely full, as empty tables were scattered here and there.

The moment the duo entered, the customers glanced at the door casually, like always when a new person arrived, but then everyone froze, and the place became silent.

Austin was surprised by the looks on their faces, as there was fear, greed, and respect, and some women even had lust in their eyes. He then remembered that both of them had their swords visible, especially Brain, who didn't have a coat to hide his sword with.

 

Austin and Brain ignored the customers' stares and walked to one of the empty tables, where they sat down.

A beautiful waitress came to them afterward, and as soon as she looked at Austin, she was stunned for a moment before a hint of redness started appearing on her cheeks.
This, however, puzzled Austin because he had no idea why she was blushing since he didn't even use a single pick-up line or flirted with her yet.

 

Is it because of my handsome face or my Charisma? Or probably both?! - Austin smiled and thought - Well, this will definitely make my life easier with women.

 

" Hello, Sirs, How may I help you ?" The waitress asked 

" What do you have on the menu?" Austin smiled and asked, making the young woman blush even more. 
She answered him, and he picked something random since he wasn't here to eat.

" By the way, is there a motel here or a place where people can stay ?!" asked Austin. 

" This pub has its motel! You can stay there if you want, it's clean, and no one will bother you!" The waitress answered with a look of expectation in her eyes.

" Alright, book me the best two rooms you have, and if you can send me the food there, that will be perfect." Austin replied casually before remembering, " Ah! By the way, do you have a newspaper here? "

" Yes! yes! .... ah okay, I will deliver it to your rooms ..... Yes, I will bring you a new newspaper, too!" the waitress answered cheerfully.

 

Soon, She led both of them to their rooms, starting with Brain's room first.

 

" Rest well Today. You have done a great job this past day," Austin patted Brain's shoulder " I will see you tomorrow morning," Austin added.

" Thank you, My lord!" Brain bowed and entered his room

Austin left toward his room, guided by the waitress. Shortly after, they arrived at the room's door. The young woman gave him the key and smiled before winking at him and running away while blushing.

 

Austin shook his head and entered his room, which was a standard room with a bed, a clothes rack, a window with curtains, a wood table with two chairs, and a door at the side leading to the bathroom.

Austin sat at the table and started eating while reading the newspaper he got from the waitress downstairs.

After he finished, Austin lay down on the bed, organizing the information he uncovered in the newspaper, comparing it to what he knew about this world from the manga and the anime while remembering the events that would happen in the future.

 

" I see, so to sum things up, Today's date is May 4th in 1522, based on the Kaienreki calendar " Austin started doing some calculations " I spent the first 2 days roaming the sea until I found Gally and his crew, and then another day to arrive at this Island!"

" So this means I've been reincarnated to this world 5 days before Luffy starts his journey, precisely on May 1st," Austin smiled, " Which means the straw hat pirates haven't been created yet!"

 

" Hmmm, so tomorrow, Luffy will start his journey!" Austin narrowed his eyes " That's really a problem!"

" I need to hunt down many pirates with bounties on their heads, such as Arlong and Krieg, because I need to obtain many Stats & Skills Points and get stronger!"

" I also want to create subordinates from the corpses of these strong pirates." Austin sighed " But if Luffy got them first, then it's finished because I know that he will be able to defeat them, which means I will lose my chance to get more benefits from East Blue!"

 

" I need to think of a way to delay his journey " Austin started thinking for a moment and then got an idea " Yes! This is it! The first member who will join him is Zoro! So All I need to do is get to Zoro first, free him and let him go his way. This way, Luffy's journey will definitely be delayed."

" I'm sorry, Luffy. I love you, man!" Austin grinned evilly " But I have to get the rewards myself and get stronger."

" If I don't intervene, I know that you will kick everyone's ass, leaving me nothing behind, " Austin sighed and smiled " Actually, there is another reason. I really want to see Zoro and the rest, including Sanji, Usopp, and of course, Nami!"

" I mean, what kind of fun am I if I got reincarnated into One Piece world, and I don't meet my heroes!" Austin smiled. " I want to party with Luffy, share a drink with Zoro, try Sanji food, see Nami's boobs 'cough cough' I mean face, and not to forget I really want to see what Usopp's long nose look like in real life."

 

Austin shook his head and smiled " Alright! Back to reality."

" Now, since everything is clear in my head, I need to find a way to arrive at Shill town in the next two days before Luffy does! " Austin thought for a moment before sighing, " hmm, that will be troublesome."

 

Suddenly Austin heard a knock on the door. He stood up and opened the door while keeping his hand on the sword's sheath, ready to attack.

When Austin opened the door slightly, he found the waitress girl standing outside with a big smile on her face and slightly red cheeks.

He was surprised and smiled while letting her in and thinking – Well, that's a pleasant surprise! I guess I should relieve myself and relax a little - Austin closed the door behind him.

 

Two hours later, the air was filled with a weird smell, the bed was in a mess, and a young woman was breathing heavily while lying on the chest of a young man who appeared to be very calm, unlike the exhausted girl beside him.

I have good stamina, especially now since it's 110, which is ten times of an average person - Austin looked at the girl and smiled - but the girl is exhausted - he kissed the young woman on her forehead, just to find her already sleeping - I should get some sleep too.

 

Just as he was about to sleep, Austin remembered something.

Right, it is already night. I should go to the Port and store the Ship in my Inventory - Austin scratched his head - I didn't want to do it when I arrived back then because the Port was full of people, so I didn't want to make a scene, and let everyone know one of my trump cards!

 

Austin opened the window, jumped out, and used 'Soru' to arrive fast at where he had parked his Ship.

The streets were empty because it was already dark. Austin soon arrived at Port and found his Ship. After inspecting it and finding nothing wrong with it, he stored it in his Inventory and used 'Soru' to return back to the motel.

It didn't take him long to get back to the motel, and when he arrived, he used 'Geppo' to jump to the window of his room and enter it.
He quickly checked the girl and found her still sleeping. He smiled in relief, removed his clothes, got on the bed, and slept.   

 

In the morning, Austin woke up sensing a slight movement by his side. Alarmed, he turned quickly to look at the source of movement and found the girl had just woken up and was looking at his face.

He relaxed and kissed the girl on her forehead while smiling, but his smile was soon frozen by her following words.

"You are very Handsome and strong. I want to be with you all the time, so would you marry me?" The young woman asked directly.
 
Austin almost choked, not knowing where that came from. He glanced at the girl and found that she was deadly serious. He cursed in his mind - Bro, I just f**king woke up! What kind of morning greeting is that ?! - despite his discomfort, Austin still replied gently.

" I would love to, but I can't at the moment. I'm going to start a journey, a long journey which is full of dangers, and I'm afraid you can get hurt or worse, even die." Austin smiled and added, " That's why I can't. You deserve better, My lady."

The girl pouted, and then, as if she had made up her mind, she got on him and said," Since you are leaving, I'm going to have you as much as I can before you go."

She threw the bedsheet away and pounced at him as they started engaging in another round of pleasure.

 

After an hour, they finished, and the girl slept again while Austin took a bath.

After he came out of the bath, Austin put his clothes on and left 100 000 Berries on the table for the girl.

Even though she did it because she wanted to and liked him, he still felt grateful and wanted to help her out, especially since the waitresses here don't get paid much. It may be a lot of money for ordinary people, but it's nothing to the current Austin, especially after robbing Gally's pirates.

 

Austin took a final glance at the girl sleeping on the bed and left the room, heading downstairs. He found Brain already waiting for him at the pub, sitting at one of the tables with many dishes on it. Apparently, Brain has already ordered breakfast for both of them. Austin smiled and sat at the table.

" Good morning, my lord," Brain said

" Good morning!" Austin responded, " Have you rested well ?!"

" Yes, My lord!" Brain responded simply

" Good," Austin added, " Let's eat and leave this Island quickly. We need to get to Yotsuba island fast."

 

The duo finished their meals quickly and left for the Port.

 

At the island port, Austin started asking around about the ships heading towards Yotsuba Island or some region close to it.

He soon found a merchant's Ship passing by Shell town. Austin paid for two tickets and got on the Ship.

 

The main Hall inside the Ship was enormous and filled with all different kinds of food and drinks and since the price to get on the Ship was relatively high ( 1 000 berries per person), there were only rich people on board.

Everyone was wearing nice clothes, with some women wearing dresses. It was more like a party or a wedding than a voyage.

Due to his unique clothes, which were all black in color, Austin looked like a powerful and influential man, especially since not everyone could afford what he was wearing because it was clear at first sight to these wealthy people that his clothes were of high quality.

Austin was unique even among all these people who were wearing all those good clothes because compared to what he was wearing, what the rest wore looked more shabby, and coupled with his good-looking face and high Charisma, this gave him an aura of dignity and strength, which made everyone make way for him and Brain as if a king and his Guard were walking by.

 

Austin grabbed a glass of wine on his way, went to the corner of the Hall, and started drinking slowly while watching the sea from the window, giving his back to the crowd who were looking at him with amazement and respect. Austin didn't care about them because he was immersed in his thoughts, thinking, and planning for his future.

Brain stood beside him as a loyal guard. He looked at the sea for a while before asking Austin.

" My lord, why didn't we travel on our Ship?! Isn't it faster that way?!"

" Hmm, Indeed!" Austin added, " But that's only if we know where that Island is exactly."

"It's my fault, my lord!" Brain said, bowing his head

" No, it's not. It's just that we don't have complete and detailed maps. Otherwise, I know we will be getting there faster with your navigation skills!" Austin responded

" I want to get there fast, so I can't risk wasting time getting lost or something like that!" Austin added, " That's why I chose a guaranteed way."

" I see" Brain nodded and said, " We need some detailed maps, my lord."

" Yeah!" Austin remembered a certain Marine base where they were going and smirked evilly " We will definitely get them soon!"

 


 

( Author: Hello, Everyone. I'm Asbarta!

For those of you who wish to support me, I have created accounts on the following platforms:

Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/asbarta

Patreon: https://patreon.com/Asbarta

 

I hope you can support and help me develop this work even further 🙏.

Right now, I'm raising funds to hire an Editor who can help with the work because I have already finished writing dozens of chapters so far, but they still need to be edited, and that's the only issue stopping me now from publishing more than a chapter a day, because it takes a long time to write and Edit at the same time, especially since I also have a job to do 😔.

So if you want to assist me further, please consider supporting me by donating on the previous platforms. I appreciate all the help I can get! Let's work together to create better Fanfiction 💪!

 

Lastly, If you liked this chapter, please leave a comment or a review and share your thoughts with others about this Fanfiction 😊!

I would love to hear your evaluation of my work 🧡! )

46